The Earth is flat... now what?

• 443 Replies
Re: The Earth is flat... now what?
« Reply #300 on: July 04, 2017, 12:33:54 PM »
Google Eric Dubay and Mark Sargent they have a lot more information than me on this subject.

does that mean you have no clue what you are talking about and can not answer our questions?

I can't be bothered to write an essay when the generally accepted model is readily available online.

This is The Flat Earth Society isn't it ?

You should have these videos available on site instead of spreading dis info  that the flat earth is on the back of a turtle blah blah blah.

Anyway in your case if I did explain you wouldn't be able to understand as  English is not your mother tongue.

« Reply #301 on: July 04, 2017, 01:01:47 PM »
Google Eric Dubay and Mark Sargent they have a lot more information than me on this subject.

does that mean you have no clue what you are talking about and can not answer our questions?

I can't be bothered to write an essay when the generally accepted model is readily available online.

You should have these videos available on site instead of spreading dis info  that the flat earth is on the back of a turtle blah blah blah.

Anyway in your case if I did explain you wouldn't be able to understand as  English is not your mother tongue.

i looked at these two names, i could not find a explanation for the reason that weight exist for an object.
if you know where they explain this please provide the links to these sources.

also you could try to explain it, even i am not a native english speaker, i understand english good. i also have here a few colleagues that could explain it to me.

so, explain it or admit that you only talking bullshit.

« Reply #302 on: July 04, 2017, 02:42:52 PM »

i looked at these two names, i could not find a explanation for the reason that weight exist for an object.

also you could try to explain it, even i am not a native english speaker, i understand english good. i also have here a few colleagues that could explain it to me.

Do you work in the same office as your colleague's?

I have no interest in trying to explain to you that Gravity does not exist I have explained more than once in" the earth is flat now what" thread.

All you need to know is that the Earth is flat and stationary.

If this doesn't fit your Heliocentric religion then that is your problem; I have no interest in discussing the true shape of the Earth with people like yourself.

You can say and think what you like it  doesn't bother me.

« Reply #303 on: July 04, 2017, 03:33:41 PM »

I have no interest in trying to explain to you that Gravity does not exist I have explained more than once in" the earth is flat now what" thread.

If this doesn't fit your Heliocentric religion then that is your problem; I have no interest in discussing the true shape of the Earth with people like yourself.

I have my own office, but that does not matter.

It is clear that you do not have interest to explain anything because you do not know anything.

What you say is how your believe system works: you have your believe but no evidence or explanation to support you believe and you are not willing to listen to evidence that proves you wrong. 

That is the system of a extremely stupid person.

« Reply #304 on: July 04, 2017, 04:16:37 PM »

It is clear that you do not have interest to explain anything because you do not know anything.

What you say is how your believe system works: you have your believe but no evidence or explanation to support you believe and you are not willing to listen to evidence that proves you wrong. 

Two of the fundermental priciples of your Religion are Einsteins theory of relativity and the movement of the Globe through space this was proven to be false over a 100 years ago by Georges Sagnac and Michaelson  Morley.

Michaelson Morley proved the earth to be stationary and Georges Sagnac proved the existence of the aether that Einstein's theory of special relativity had discarded.

Many modern Aircraft use gyroscopes based on the Sagnac experiments.

Scientists at the time chose to ignore the results of the scientific experiments mentioned above that can be repeated and produce the same results everytime this is known as verification.

This is a strange word to most people in your Religion as none of your fundermental priciples can be verified with the same repeatable accuracy as the above experiments.

This is proof that some scientists choose to ignore experimental evidence that doesn't fit in with their religious doctrine.

As your Religion is based on Hypothesis and theory and NOT verification.

I have provided a link that gives a good description of both experiments.

Your Heliocentric Religion is false.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 04:21:43 PM by Resistance.is.Futile »

« Reply #305 on: July 04, 2017, 04:56:30 PM »

Two of the fundermental priciples of your Religion are Einsteins theory of relativity and the movement of the Globe through space this was proven to be false over a 100 years ago by Georges Sagnac and Michaelson  Morley.

Michaelson Morley proved the earth to be stationary and Georges Sagnac proved the existence of the aether that Einstein's theory of special relativity had discarded.

Scientists at the time chose to ignore the results of the scientific experiments mentioned above that can be repeated and produce the same results everytime this is known as verification.

This is a strange word to most people in your Religion as none of your fundermental priciples can be verified with the same repeatable accuracy as the above experiments.

This is proof that some scientists choose to ignore experimental evidence that doesn't fit in with their religious doctrine.

The Sagnac experiment is absolutely explainable with Einstein and a stuff like eather does not exist, that is also a lot of times scientific proven.

But you changed the topic, I ask about the mass of objects. Where does that come from?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #306 on: July 04, 2017, 05:55:39 PM »

Generally accepted FE model? ???

Sorry, but there ain't no such a thing.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #307 on: July 04, 2017, 06:56:45 PM »

Georges Sagnac and Michaelson Morley did not prove that the earth is stationary, thy proved the absence of ether, and that speed of light is constant.
http://howfarawayisit.com/the-speed-of-light/
20:22
fallow up
http://howfarawayisit.com/special-relativity/
and more.

The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #308 on: July 04, 2017, 07:00:38 PM »
::) ::) ::) So not you are a blatant racist!  ::) ::) ::)
When it comes to understanding English, you don't seem to understand anyway.
Just read, learn and inwardly digest:
THE SUNS ANGULAR SIZE DOES NOT CHANGE SIGNIFICANTLY FROM RISING TO SETTING.
The Flat Earth Society Wiki says so
Magnification of the Sun at Sunset
Q. If the sun is disappearing to perspective, shouldn't it get smaller as it recedes?

A. The sun remains the same size as it recedes into the distance due to a known magnification effect caused by the intense rays of light passing through the strata of the atmosphere.

Read the rest in: The Flat Earth Siciety Wiki, Magnification of the Sun at Sunset
That good Flat Earther Matrix Decode says so:
]
But arch-skeptic Resistance.is.Futile refuses to understand plain simple English!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 02:26:27 PM by rabinoz »

« Reply #309 on: July 04, 2017, 10:32:26 PM »

Georges Sagnac and Michaelson Morley did not prove that the earth is stationary, thy proved the absence of ether, and that speed of light is constant.
fallow up
and more.

Incorrect I suggest you watch the video ::)
 Michaelson Morley proved the Earth to be stationary and Georges Sagnac proved there is an aether which contradicts Einsteins bollocks these are the facts.

You religious types just can't except the results of real repeatable science.

« Reply #310 on: July 04, 2017, 10:43:21 PM »
Futile, is this for real? It looks like you're trolling. Can you give any proof that this is what you believe?

« Reply #311 on: July 04, 2017, 11:12:20 PM »
::) ::) ::) So not you are a blatant racist!  ::) ::) ::)
When it comes to understanding English, you don't seem to understand anyway.
Just read, learn and inwardly digest:
THE SUNS ANGULAR SIZE DOES NOT CHANGE SIGNIFICANTLY FROM RISING TO SETTING.
The Flat Earth Society Wiki says so
Magnification of the Sun at Sunset
Q. If the sun is disappearing to perspective, shouldn't it get smaller as it recedes?

A. The sun remains the same size as it recedes into the distance due to a known magnification effect caused by the intense rays of light passing through the strata of the atmosphere.

Read the rest in: The Flat Earth Siciety Wiki, Magnification of the Sun at Sunset
That good Flat Earther Matrix Decode says so:
But arch-skeptic Resistance.is.Futile refuses to understand plain simple English!

Racist lol
I'm of Dual Heritage.

It's obvious he doesn't understand what is being said.

Don't you mean languagist ?

Your getting confused again old man your on the wrong thread.

This is The Earth is flat now what ? Thread you should of posted on Sunrise Sunset Explained Thread.

Lol.

The Flat Earth Society Wiki

Lmao

This site is not for people interested in realising the true shape of the earth it is a site for dis-info and misdirection.

This site has one purpose only ; and that is to reinforce your strange Heliocentric Religion and as such your WIKI page should be taken as nonsense.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 11:50:10 PM by Resistance.is.Futile »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #312 on: July 04, 2017, 11:50:29 PM »

Really?
Let's look at the "generally accepted model".
I think "map", better described as "continental layout" because no-one expects a detail map is extremely important, so look at the "generally accepted map(s):

John Davis
Secretary Of The Society

There is no accurate map of the Earth.  We have ones from the RE camp that seem to work ok for what we use them for, but that says nothing of their actual validity.

The following are maps that various Flat Earth Society members believe to be the true flat earth "continental layout":

FE Ice Wall Map
North Pole centred AEP

FE Bipolar Map
(0°, 0°) centred AEP

1893 map by Orlando Ferguson.
Credit: Don Homuth

Map Northern Hemiplane, DET

Map Southern Hemiplane

Sandokhan "True" Flat Earth Map
All of these maps are proposed by various quite active flat earthers.

Of course you will ask, "What is wrong with the Ice-Wall Map?".
The simple facts are that many flat earthers have realised at last that
  • Antarctica is really an island continent and that there is a real single South Pole.
  • That the Southern Stars do really appear the rotate clockwise about the South Celestial Pole,
     a single point due south of everywhere.
  • The Southern Hemisphere distances, especially for intercontinental airline flights were simply untenable on the old Ice-Wall Map.
The distances on the Bi-Polar or Sandokhan's Map are still not correct, but the errors are spread over both hemispheres and are less noticeable.
But in my opinion the Bi-Polar or Sandokhan's Map introduce more problems than they solve, not the least being the gross distortions of directions.

And is "gravity" caused by:
  • Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation, as suggested by John Davis in his "Infinite Flat Earth",
  • Universal Acceleration, as many here and especially in TFES.org seem to insist,
  • Denpressure, as asserted by sceptimatic,
  • Simple density as many seem to claim,
  • Aether push or dextro-rotary quarks or something from Sandokhan,
  • Another sort of aether explanation from JRoweskeptic or maybe even
  • İntikam's "atmosphere push".
  • And some say simply that "Things have a :D propensity to fall down  :D.
So, Mr Resistance.is.Futile where is "the generally accepted model" that "is readily available"?

Quote from: Resistance.is.Futile

Those YouTube Flat Earth Videos are the ones guilty of spreading disinformation about science, astronomy and interpretation of observations.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #313 on: July 05, 2017, 12:17:51 AM »
Racist lol I'm of Dual Heritage. It's obvious he doesn't understand what is being said.
That's not surprising with the trash that you post.
Don't you mean languagist ? Any ".ist" you fee like.
Sure, If you really want to be fussy.
This is The Earth is flat now what ? Thread you should ofhave posted on Sunrise Sunset Explained Thread.
Not in the slightest bit confused, just trying to hammer that you will not accept simple facts, no matter who presents them. No wonder you can't work out the true shape of the earth.
That's not my problem, I didn't write it.
If you look at the "other place the TFES.org", where they don't countenance any of this terrible " :P global pollution  :P" you will find the same sort of information about UA.
Quote from: T F E S Wiki
Universal Acceleration
Universal Acceleration (UA) is a theory of gravity in the Flat Earth Model. UA asserts that the Earth is accelerating 'upward' at a constant rate of 9.8m/s2.
This produces the effect commonly referred to as "gravity".
The traditional theory of gravitation (e.g. Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation, General Theory of Relativity, etc) is incompatible with the Flat Earth Model because it requires a large, spherical mass pulling objects uniformly toward its center.
The Basics
According to Flat Earth Theory, gravity does not exist. Instead, there is a force that produces identical effects as observed from the surface of the earth. This force is known as "Universal Acceleration" (abbreviated as UA).
Objects on the earth's surface have weight because all sufficiently massive celestial bodies are accelerating upward at the rate of 9.8 m/s2. The mass of the earth is thought to shield the objects atop it from the direct force of UA. Alternatively, it is possible that the force of UA can actually pass through objects, but its effect on smaller bodies is negligible (similar to gravity in RET cosmology, which only has a noticeable affect on very large objects).
However, not all Flat Earth models dismiss the theory of gravity. The Davis Model proposes that the earth is an infinite plane exerting a finite gravitational pull (g), which is consistent with Gauss's Law.

So don't complain to me!

This site is not for people interested in realising the true shape of the earth it is a site for dis-info and misdirection.
Well, if "this site is not for people interested in realising the true shape of the earth" why are you wasting you time and everyone else's by posting here.
This site has one purpose only ; and that is to reinforce your strange Heliocentric Religion and as such your WIKI page should be taken as nonsense.
Well, you take that up with The Administrators, it's no use telling me!
:D Still, it's so educational seeing just how irrational and indoctrinated some people can be,  :D
 :D keep up the good work! :D

« Reply #314 on: July 05, 2017, 12:28:41 AM »

fallow up
and more.

Michaelson Morley proved the Earth to be stationary and Georges Sagnac proved there is an aether which contradicts Einsteins bollocks these are the facts.

I did and the voice distortion, is a sign of distortion of the facts.
If you want the whole story without distortion try this website.
http://howfarawayisit.com
It is a real eye-opener.
The the universe has no obligation to makes sense to you.
The earth is a globe.

« Reply #315 on: July 05, 2017, 01:08:35 AM »
Racist lol I'm of Dual Heritage. It's obvious he doesn't understand what is being said.
Don't you mean languagist ? Any ".ist" you fee like.
Sure, If you really want to be fussy.
This is The Earth is flat now what ? Thread you should ofhave posted on Sunrise Sunset Explained Thread.
Not in the slightest bit confused, just trying to hammer that you will not accept simple facts, no matter who presents them. No wonder you can't work out the true shape of the earth.
That's not my problem, I didn't write it.
If you look at the "other place the TFES.org", where they don't countenance any of this terrible " :P global pollution  :P" you will find the same sort of information about UA.
Quote from: T F E S Wiki
Universal Acceleration
Universal Acceleration (UA) is a theory of gravity in the Flat Earth Model. UA asserts that the Earth is accelerating 'upward' at a constant rate of 9.8m/s2.
This produces the effect commonly referred to as "gravity".
The traditional theory of gravitation (e.g. Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation, General Theory of Relativity, etc) is incompatible with the Flat Earth Model because it requires a large, spherical mass pulling objects uniformly toward its center.
The Basics
According to Flat Earth Theory, gravity does not exist. Instead, there is a force that produces identical effects as observed from the surface of the earth. This force is known as "Universal Acceleration" (abbreviated as UA).
Objects on the earth's surface have weight because all sufficiently massive celestial bodies are accelerating upward at the rate of 9.8 m/s2. The mass of the earth is thought to shield the objects atop it from the direct force of UA. Alternatively, it is possible that the force of UA can actually pass through objects, but its effect on smaller bodies is negligible (similar to gravity in RET cosmology, which only has a noticeable affect on very large objects).
However, not all Flat Earth models dismiss the theory of gravity. The Davis Model proposes that the earth is an infinite plane exerting a finite gravitational pull (g), which is consistent with Gauss's Law.

So don't complain to me!

Well, if "this site is not for people interested in realising the true shape of the earth" why are you wasting you time and everyone else's by posting here.
Well, you take that up with The Administrators, it's no use telling me!
:D Still, it's so educational seeing just how irrational and indoctrinated some people can be,  :D
 :D keep up the good work! :D

I say I'm of Dual Heritage and you say

"That's not suprising considering the trash I posted"

You are both a hypocrite and a blatant racist.

You have linked my race to what I write.

You are a typical Racist  Australian bigot.

Thanks this just illustrates to everyone what type of people you GLOBE BELIEVERS are who reside on this forum.

The generally excepted Map is the UN logo but with the ice wall around it end of.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 01:37:15 AM by Resistance.is.Futile »

« Reply #316 on: July 05, 2017, 01:36:22 AM »

If I follow your logic in this thread you believe only what you see. Am I right ?

So how you can believe those persons and how do you believe it's a circle and not a square ? how do you believe the thickness ? Because your eyes haven't seen it so how ?

You also talk about an ice wall. But have you see it ?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 01:38:33 AM by caius »

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #317 on: July 05, 2017, 01:49:03 AM »
As far as the Heliocentric Globe is concerned, I'm not one of your religious types, I base my conclusions on evidence.
So I can accept the correct, consistent interpretation of well performed experiments, such as the
Michelson-Morely experiment and the  Michelson-Gale-Pearson experiment.
I suggest that you read some of what Michelson himself said,
though I guess that you will claim that your High Priests in the Temple of YouTube know more than Michelson himself.
This is with reference to the Michelson-Gale-Pearson experiment to measure the earth's rotation using the Sagnac Effect, but is very relevant.
As mentioned above, as early as 1904 Michelson had proposed using such a device to measure the rotation of the earth, but he hadn't pursued the idea, since measurements of absolute rotation are fairly commonplace (e.g. Focault’s pendulum). Nevertheless, he (along with Gale) agreed to perform the experiment in 1925 (at considerable cost) at the urging of "relativists", who wished him to verify the shift of 236/1000 of a fringe predicted by special relativity. This was intended mainly to refute the theory of an ether fully dragged around with the spinning earth, as well as the only physically plausible ballistic theory of light propagation, both of which predict zero phase shift (for a circular device). Michelson was not enthusiastic, since classical optics on the assumption of a stationary ether predicted exactly the same shift does special relativity (as explained above). He said,
         "We will undertake this, although my conviction is strong that we shall prove only that
          the earth rotates on its axis, a conclusion which I think we may be said to be sure of already."
As Harvey lime wrote in his biographical sketch of Michelson, "The experiment, performed on the prairies west of Chicago, showed a displacement of 230/1000, in very close agreement with the prediction. The rotation of the Earth received another independent proof, the theory of relativity another verification. But neither fact had much significance." Michelson himself wrote that "this result may be considered as an additional evidence in favor of relativity - or equally as evidence of a stationary ether".
From Math Pages, 2.7  The Sagnac Effect
Note that Michelson himself claims that the Michelson-Gale-Pearson experiment  is
"an additional evidence in favor of relativity - or equally as evidence of a stationary ether".
But note that the Michelson-Gale-Pearson experiment
was evidence that there was no ether, that the ether moved with the earth or that the earth was stationary.
So the Michelson-Gale-Pearson experiment shows that the earth rotates, that is the earth not stationary.
But the Michelson-Morely experiment shows that either there is no ether or that the earth is stationary.
The only consistent conclusion is that the earth rotates and that there is no ether.
I don't care what your High Priests in the Temple of YouTube claim
if you look to Michelson, Morely or Gale for support or you will fall flat on your face!
While Einstein did not base his theories on the Michelson-Morely experiment, it does give a good confirmation of SR.

The Michelson-Morely experiment did not have enough resolution to give conclusive evidence, but modern experiments, leave no doubt.
Read more in Michelson–Morley experiment, Subsequent experiments.

It is becoming obvious that you have no real understanding of what you are talking about and you simply parrot the words of your High Priests on YouTube.
Just remember that the Heliocentric Globe is well proven.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #318 on: July 05, 2017, 03:16:25 AM »
I say I'm of Dual Heritage and you say
"That's not suprising considering the trash I posted"
You are both a hypocrite and a blatant racist.
You have linked my race to what I write.
No, I  have not!
My response was after and in response to
So stop trying to twist everything I say. I have nothing against you or anyone else on the basis of race.
You might remember that you started this stupid business with your low remarks about Canadabear on the sole basis of "language" which seems rather tightly connected with race.
In any case criticising anyone on the basis of inability to perfectly understanding English is a very low act anyway.
But, I don't care what your heritage might be,  it does not make the slightest difference to me.

So forget this silly business and start actually debating issues on the basis of fact and evidence.
The generally excepted Map is the UN logo but with the ice wall around it end of.
And just whose "generally excepted accepted Map is the UN logo but with the ice wall around it"?
Your YouTube High Priests I guess.
Really? The map is so easy to prove totally incorrect.
  • It's southern hemisphere distances are totally ridiculous.
  • It has no single point as the South Pole and the South Pole is most certainly a real single location.
  • Having no single point as the South Pole there is no possibility of the Southern Stars appearing to rotate about the South Celestial Pole.
So sure, but your trying to support that map might prove difficult!

And it is funny that what I try to claim that I get told "there is no official map"!
I don't think there are many cartographers here. Seems to easily explain the reason for no official map.

Not sure why round earth logicians can't seem to grasp this rather simple concept.

« Reply #319 on: July 05, 2017, 03:21:59 AM »

Where are the proofs that this eather stuff exists.
You only need it to explain the results of the experiments to fit to your flat earth idea.
A flat earth is physical impossible.

You also did not answer my question regarding the mass of an object.

A new question for you:
How do you explain the Foucault Pendulum?
How does that work on a flat, stationary earth?

« Reply #320 on: July 05, 2017, 05:22:52 AM »

You only need it to explain the results of the experiments to fit to your flat earth idea.

A new question for you:

Georges Sagnac proved there is no ether  watch the video rather than asking questions that where addressed in the said video.

As I said in our last correspondence I answered the mass question three times earlier on in this thread. ::)

This is the flat earth society and I have have no interest discussing models of the flat earth with followers of the strange Heliocentric Religion.

I come on here to show people how your religion relies on hypothesis theory and fabrication without proper repeatable verification.

When you can explain how Gravity fits into your Heliocentric Model.

And you can explain how everything comes from nothing regarding the Big  Boing I will answer your questions.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 05:31:08 AM by Resistance.is.Futile »

« Reply #321 on: July 05, 2017, 05:42:00 AM »
I repost because you didn't answer to me resistance is futile, so :

If I follow your logic in this thread you believe only what you see. Am I right ?

So how you can believe those persons and how do you believe it's a circle and not a square ? how do you believe the thickness ? Because your eyes haven't seen it so how ?

« Reply #322 on: July 05, 2017, 06:20:36 AM »

A new question for you:

Georges Sagnac proved there is no ether  watch the video rather than asking questions that where addressed in the said video.

As I said in our last correspondence I answered the mass question three times earlier on in this thread. ::)

This is the flat earth society and I have have no interest discussing models of the flat earth with followers of the strange Heliocentric Religion.

I come on here to show people how your religion relies on hypothesis theory and fabrication without proper repeatable verification.

And you can explain how everything comes from nothing regarding the Big  Boing I will answer your questions.

oh i see you only want to talk with people that agree with you and you don't like to be question about you believes and that you have to prove you believes.

what do you believe the universe come from?
you claim that as science can not fully explain what was before the BigBang and therefore the BigBang did not happen.
what is your explanation?
also the same logic of yours does apply to your explanation: if you can not fully explain them, it did not happen.
i like to change back to my last question: how does the Foucault Pendulum work on your flat earth idea?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 07:09:58 AM by Canadabear »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #323 on: July 05, 2017, 06:50:57 AM »
Space flight experiments have been repeated quite a few times over the last 60 years or so.

So tell us again who has the problem "excepting" the results repeatable science.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #324 on: July 05, 2017, 12:19:11 PM »

A new question for you:

oh i see you only want to talk with people that agree with you and you don't like to be question about you believes and that you have to prove you believes.

what do you believe the universe come from?
you claim that as science can not fully explain what was before the BigBang and therefore the BigBang did not happen.
what is your explanation?
also the same logic of yours does apply to your explanation: if you can not fully explain them, it did not happen.
i like to change back to my last question: how does the Foucault Pendulum work on your flat earth idea?

You are failing to understand again ??? on many posts I have said that if I can not verify something myself then I will not believe it as I'm not religious like you GLOBE BELIEVERS.

« Reply #325 on: July 05, 2017, 12:27:30 PM »
I repost because you didn't answer to me resistance is futile, so :

Who said I did?

You asked me for a generally excepted Flat Earth model that is it.

I believe it to be flat because this is what I have observed.

I think the flat earth model works better than the Heliocentric one especially regarding the stars which are impossible on the heliocentric Globe.

I have never seen any curvature.

I have never seen the Globe.

I have took photographs from 40k feet and the Sun is much larger than what it is at sea level so it can't be 93000000 million miles away.

Also the lack of decent videos from space.

The shit moon landing footage and the shit images of the globe give the theory plenty more weight.

It didn't help when they claimed they taped over the original footage of the moon landings either.

Lol.

So your Heliocentric Religion is false.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 12:54:34 PM by Resistance.is.Futile »

« Reply #326 on: July 05, 2017, 01:23:25 PM »
You are failing to understand again ??? on many posts I have said that if I can not verify something myself then I will not believe it as I'm not religious like you GLOBE BELIEVERS.

than you can not believe in a flat earth, because you did not verify the existens of a flat earth yourself.

yes i believe in the global earth because i saw all the evidence that proves the global earth in a heliocentric system.
i even did some observations myself that match up with the global earth.
and do not believe that the flat earth is possible because i did not see one evidence that supports this believe.

if you would really only believe in things that you verify yourself, than you can not believe in anything because you did no verification yourself.

« Reply #327 on: July 05, 2017, 01:50:26 PM »

than you can not believe in a flat earth, because you did not verify the existens of a flat earth yourself.

yes i believe in the global earth because i saw all the evidence that proves the global earth in a heliocentric system.
and do not believe that the flat earth is possible because i did not see one evidence that supports this believe.

if you would really only believe in things that you verify yourself, than you can not believe in anything because you did no verification yourself.

Good I'm happy for you  :)

Did you read the bit where I said :

I believe it to be flat because this is what I have observed.?

How do you know what I have verified do you have a crystal ball?

« Reply #328 on: July 05, 2017, 01:53:29 PM »
Space flight experiments have been repeated quite a few times over the last 60 years or so.

So tell us again who has the problem "excepting" the results repeatable science.

Do you have any decent video footage ?

Lol.

« Reply #329 on: July 05, 2017, 03:56:08 PM »

Good I'm happy for you  :)

Did you read the bit where I said :

I believe it to be flat because this is what I have observed.?

How do you know what I have verified do you have a crystal ball?

How did you observer that the earth is stationary?
How did you observe that the earth is flat?

And also you brought up the ether stuff, you can not believe in it because you did not observe it.
You can not believe in a dome above the earth because you did not observe it.