please papa share your knowledge

• 243 Replies
please papa share your knowledge
« on: April 29, 2016, 04:40:48 AM »
Papa, u talk a lot about aerodynamics, laws of motion, chemistry, orbital mechanics, structural design, material properties and technologies and u keep telling that all the bs that nasa is trying to sell can easily be disproved by using basic knowledge and reasoning. Can u share with the readers of this forum the sources of that basic knowledge so that we can read and learn from ourselves?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
Re: please papa share your knowledge
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 05:13:22 AM »
The sources of that basic knowledge are everywhere, unluckypoodle.

I'll make this simple for you...

We are all born with a thing called a brain, that is capable of retaining facts in the form of things called memories.

This brain is also capable of a thing called reasoning.

I will now demonstrate how to employ all these things in combination, thusly:

Aerodynamics: Blue Balls, Defender of NASA, claimed that the wing profile of teh silly fake Space Shuttle was 'Hypersonic'.

It is not; it is a Deep Camber Subsonic Airfoil Section.

These are most usually employed on large, slow airplanes as they provide High Lift at Subsonic Speeds.

To even attempt approaching Transonic speeds in a plane with such a wing profile would result in complete & catastrophic loss of control.

About 450 mph is the very highest safe speed for such an airfoil section.

Thus, we see the Shuttle cannot possibly be what it is claimed; Science says so.

See, poor unluckypoodle?

All that came out of my brain.

You should try using yours for purposes other than deception & crime; who knows, your rotten luck may change if you do?
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 09:59:48 AM »
Large and slow planes such as? Commercial airliners?

Btw where can I find the information to understand what happens to a subsonic airfoil when it travels at supersonic speed?

Godsunlucifer

• Jesus 0.7
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 10:09:48 AM »

Btw where can I find the information to understand what happens to a subsonic airfoil when it travels at supersonic speed?

go travel The Flat Earth  ::) Learn about  8) or Ask GooGle  :D
has tools to help you learn and understand the issues and help you  :o

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 10:32:06 AM »
Apparently google gives the wrong answers

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2016, 12:37:24 PM »

LOL!!!

LOL!!!

LOL!!!

Read again & try to learn:

See, poor unluckypoodle?

You should try using yours for purposes other than deception & crime; who knows, your rotten luck may change if you do?

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2016, 12:46:16 PM »
Papa, u talk a lot about aerodynamics, laws of motion, chemistry, orbital mechanics, structural design, material properties and technologies and u keep telling that all the bs that nasa is trying to sell can easily be disproved by using basic knowledge and reasoning. Can u share with the readers of this forum the sources of that basic knowledge so that we can read and learn from ourselves?

Numerous errors here freddy. Too lazy to type 'you'? The last sentence is great, by the way. I've bolded the funny part for you so you can try to detect the error.

You have a long way to go to reach the great height that PL operates from. Sadly, I doubt you'll even reach base camp. Still, asking for help is a start.
"Indoctrination [...] is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned".

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2016, 07:06:09 PM »
I have the best idea ever. Let's not trust a single thing the government says or anything that even has the smallest connection to the government. It's all lies!!

Google it dumb ass it's true!!

Ok...so let's use a search engine that has government hands all in it on a platform initially created for government use by a government funded college program.

Good stuff....oh...and just for you Legba.. ::)
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2016, 11:14:20 PM »
Great thread.

Also this:  ::)
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2016, 11:47:38 PM »
Thanks for your latest lame posts full of utter tosh, psychopathic mirroring & strawman-spamming.

I'm sure your families are very proud of how you spend your days.

But there are many other sources for information than just google...

Though the fact that two proven disinfo-shills are trying to tell you google is useless would seem to indicate that it very much is not.

Unluckyfred speaks Italian when he is not committing crimes on flat earth forums; perhaps he could ponder the words Cerca Trova?

MrDebunk

• Chaotic good
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2016, 11:54:27 PM »

LOL!!!

LOL!!!

LOL!!!

Read again & try to learn:

See, poor unluckypoodle?

Papa Legba is a troll of 4chan family. Evidence!

He just says LOL and acts like he can smite us. He is not god. No one is.
M R D E B U N K (the reboot)

Quote from: totallackofintelligence
You sound like shill.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2016, 12:12:09 AM »
All of which refutes my contention that the wing profile of the silly fake space shuttle is a deep Camber Subsonic Airfoil Section how?

'MrDebunk' - straight JREF nomenclature.

James Randi is a criminal homosexual paedophile btw, as proven in a court of law.

I know I mention this a lot, but it'll never stop being lulzy...

And you gotta Know Your Enemy!

Blue_Moon

• Defender of NASA
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2016, 02:01:06 AM »
All of which refutes my contention that the wing profile of the silly fake space shuttle is a deep Camber Subsonic Airfoil how?

Oh please, Papa!  Please fill me with your infinite knowledge about what "camber" is!  Oh, harder! 
Aerospace Engineering Student
NASA Enthusiast
Round Earth Advocate
More qualified to speak for NASA than you are to speak against them

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2016, 02:34:09 AM »
Camber is the convex curvature that the upper surface of the silly fake Shuttle's wing displays a very large amount of compared to its lower surface.

It needs this high upper camber, plus its heavily-rounded leading edges, to give its stupid cranked-delta faux-supersonic wing planform enough aerodynamic lift to keep the ridiculous contraption in the air at all, at any speed.

Of course, you will now Lie like ten men & tell me that such a wing design IS capable of functioning efficiently above subsonic speeds...

But it will not be true.

Perhaps if you make further bizarre homosexual innuendos it will become so?

I doubt it; but seems that's how they're teaching 'aerospace engineering students' to discuss technical matters these days...

Toodle-pip, Sir Lancelot!

getrealzommb

• We do actually live on a ball: But who cares?
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2016, 03:23:34 AM »
All of which refutes my contention that the wing profile of the silly fake space shuttle is a deep Camber Subsonic Airfoil Section how?

'MrDebunk' - straight JREF nomenclature.

James Randi is a criminal homosexual paedophile btw, as proven in a court of law.

I know I mention this a lot, but it'll never stop being lulzy...

And you gotta Know Your Enemy!

Citation please

What I found was; Papa Legba is again talking huge truckloads of bollocks.
http://www.themadskeptic.com/2012/06/anonymous-coward-attacks-james-randi.html

free thinkers shoud go here to learn something useful:
http://web.randi.org/
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 03:34:20 AM by getrealzommb »

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2016, 06:24:53 AM »
LOL!!!

Sticking up for a criminal homosexual paedophile on an obscure flat earth internet forum...

Just what I'd expect a man who claims to have led a team that decommissioned a nuclear power station to be doing with his spare time!

www.bolenreport.com for the truth about Randi.

Besides, if he ain't a criminal nonce, he's welcome to come sue me for slander...

But he won't, because he is, & everyone knows it.

Toodle-pip, Paedo-&-NASA-Defending Nuclear Technicians & Aerospace Engineers; great choices you're making here...

Making yourselves look reeeal class acts!

getrealzommb

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2016, 06:39:31 AM »
LOL!!!

Sticking up for a criminal homosexual paedophile on an obscure flat earth internet forum...

Just what I'd expect a man who claims to have led a team that decommissioned a nuclear power station to be doing with his spare time!

www.bolenreport.com for the truth about Randi.

Besides, if he ain't a criminal nonce, he's welcome to come sue me for slander...

But he won't, because he is, & everyone knows it.

Toodle-pip, Paedo-&-NASA-Defending Nuclear Technicians & Aerospace Engineers; great choices you're making here...

Making yourselves look reeeal class acts!

Is the bowlenreport.com legitimate?

the only thing I can find on there relating to Randi is:
http://bolenreport.com/will-the-top-skeptic-amazing-randi-be-federally-indicted-in-florida/

Nothing related to pedophilia

and isn't his sexuality his own choice? are you  homophobic?

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2016, 07:06:40 AM »
Deliberately misspelling links or names to break them & make them harder to google is shill-tactics 101.

And people can decide for themselves if www.thebolenreport.com is legitimate by reading it...

Which they'll be able to do now I've fixed your deliberate misspelling.

http://bolenreport.com/will-the-top-skeptic-amazing-randi-be-federally-indicted-in-florida/

LOL!!!

You are such a disgusting Liar...

Defending a paedophile; GTFO!

Nice strawman, but having sex with kids is neither a morally nor legally acceptable 'choice'.

However, as even talking to you is making me feel like I need a shower, then goodbye.

getrealzommb

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2016, 07:51:40 AM »
Deliberately misspelling links or names to break them & make them harder to google is shill-tactics 101.

And people can decide for themselves if www.thebolenreport.com is legitimate by reading it...

Which they'll be able to do now I've fixed your deliberate misspelling.

LOL!!!

You are such a disgusting Liar...

Defending a paedophile; GTFO!

Nice strawman, but having sex with kids is neither a morally nor legally acceptable 'choice'.

However, as even talking to you is making me feel like I need a shower, then goodbye.

You shout liar, but I used your link: www.bolenreport.com and used the search box at the top of the page to search for your term : "the truth about Randi"

I got a hit and it was the link I provided.

Where is Pedophilia mentioned?

I then searched the sire for "James Randi" and got the same hit.

You seem to have a problem with evidence. so i repeat,

CITATION PLEASE

Where is his conviction through court of law? can you show me a source?

NO? Then you talk utter shit, and the only disgusting excuse for a human being in this thread is YOU!

So time to put up or shut the fuck up: Your gonna have to substantiate your allegation with some, oh I don't know.......evidence.

Or just more of your non-attributed bullshit ramblings. mr. papa keyboard warrior legba?

« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 08:13:59 AM by getrealzommb »

getrealzommb

« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2016, 09:57:15 AM »
Lets have some factual source material. The type that dose not exist/ is fake/ etc.

Shuttle Aerodynamics PDF https://ia800303.us.archive.org/24/items/nasa_techdoc_19790013835/19790013835.pdf
Propulsion  Physics PDF https://ia801409.us.archive.org/7/items/nasa_techdoc_19990023204/19990023204.pdf
Rocket Aerodynamics https://ia800303.us.archive.org/24/items/nasa_techdoc_19710021991/19710021991.pdf

More available

Round and Proud

• Speculative fiction writer
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2016, 11:32:03 AM »
Lets have some factual source material. The type that dose not exist/ is fake/ etc.

Shuttle Aerodynamics PDF https://ia800303.us.archive.org/24/items/nasa_techdoc_19790013835/19790013835.pdf
Propulsion  Physics PDF https://ia801409.us.archive.org/7/items/nasa_techdoc_19990023204/19990023204.pdf
Rocket Aerodynamics https://ia800303.us.archive.org/24/items/nasa_techdoc_19710021991/19710021991.pdf

More available

Thanks for posting the links. There is a lot of information there.
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

Bom Tishop

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2016, 11:58:29 AM »

More available

Interesting as it is, you know very well Legba won't accept anything from NASA.....or really any source besides what's left behind from his morning crap

Round and Proud

• Speculative fiction writer
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2016, 12:00:39 PM »

More available

Interesting as it is, you know very well Legba won't accept anything from NASA.....or really any source besides what's left behind from his morning crap

Yeah. All he knows is trolling. I haven't responded to him directly in a while. Why waste my time
Stupidity cannot be cured with money, or through education, or by legislation. Stupidity is not a sin, the victim can't help being stupid. But stupidity is the only universal capital crime...

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2016, 12:01:20 PM »
You seem to have a problem with evidence.

You seem to have a problem with people who find criminal homosexual paedophiles like James Randi repulsive...

In fact you come across as a pretty sick person.

But then you always have, no matter what sock-ID you use.

And posting a bunch of NASA links in defence of NASA is as dumb as posting links to James Randi's own forum in defence of James Randi...

Which you also did.

So; you are both stupid & sick - hi Homie Rayzor!

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2016, 12:04:58 PM »
Oh & teh silly fake Space Shuttle has a wing profile similar to the classic Clarke Y/YH Section Airfoil.

Nice & stable, with benign stall characteristics...

But very, very, Subsonic indeed.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2016, 12:08:48 PM »
Oh & teh silly fake Space Shuttle has a wing profile similar to the classic Clarke Y/YH Section Airfoil.

Nice & stable, with benign stall characteristics...

But very, very, Subsonic indeed.
The ISS doesn't have wings, so it can't have a wing profile.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Bom Tishop

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2016, 12:14:53 PM »
Why are we still on Randi??? I don't know anything about his case though he does have something strange in the eyes, so it wouldn't surprise me if it were true.

Maybe we are going about this all wrong. What do you view as a solid source for evidence besides personally seeing something?? Even that I don't know.. As I have personally seen a nuclear reactor like I told you earlier. I saw and witnessed all the infrastructure. This was with recruiters who were attempting to get me to switch my last 2 years to nuclear engineering. I thought about this, but decided against as the career is limited, creating and designing was non existent. Your whole goal is to not have fun and the populous in the vicinity of the plant.

This is one hell of a carefully planned conspiracy along with all the other ones you have said. You say it's all military designed. I am sorry, the military is not that good.

Just the plant for example, sure I couldn't stick my head in the chamber and check out the fission in process (this would go along the lines of killing myself and the surrounding populous). However every single thing in the plant for cooling, support ect was exactly as it should. Out of the two I was shown, one I was able to witness how they change a fuel rod without having to shut down the reactor.

Despite your craziness I don't think you are dumb, I am more thinking your eyes are closed to simple feasibility.

There are sheep that believed every lie the government feed them. Yet they're also sheep who believe every lie the alternative news feeds them. Blinders are blinders, doesn't matter the information source.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2016, 12:21:18 PM »
I am more thinking your eyes are closed to simple feasibility

What, like the feasibility of Transmutation of Elements, i.e. Magic?

Or the feasibility of a plane with a Clark Y/Yh Airfoil Section being controllable at supersonic speeds?

My eyes are wide open to the unfeasibility of those things, thank you very much.

But I'll get my top men working on shutting them for you if you like?

Top... Men!

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2016, 12:31:11 PM »
lol

Your ignorance is not an argument.

lol

An atom can't gain or lose a proton?

lol
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2016, 12:42:04 PM »
Atoms don't exist.