HAARP VIBRATING THE FIRMAMENT?!👌

• 5 Replies
HAARP VIBRATING THE FIRMAMENT?!👌
« on: September 14, 2015, 08:29:29 PM »
After seeing a multitude of those "Strange Sounds From The Sky" pieces on YT and other media, after learning of this very convincing flat earth conundrum. I am led to believe that maybe, just maybe, What is being heard is the violent shaking of a vast metal structure.

So Im just going to put it out there! What if it is HAARP and other similar installations probing the firmament for some weak spots?

Re: HAARP VIBRATING THE FIRMAMENT?!👌
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 10:05:53 PM »
I dont know about filaments , but highly charge particals vibrate & do produce soundwaves. Thats a fact.
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 07:08:46 PM »
Filament?...I'm not talking about light bulbs or tube transitors you troll...
If you're referring to the charged particles in our atmosphere, then I believe you havent the slightest clue what you're talking about. You mean to tell me that atomic particles spaced out and not solid are producing a sonic registry similar to that of metal being vibrated by a force?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 08:36:32 PM »
Don't mind him,  that's just Charles,  he's a bit loopy sometimes,   but  he does write nice poetry.

I didn't think HAARP was still operational?  It was supposed to be dismantled this year?   

It was an attempt to improve communications by using high power radio to ionize part of the upper atmosphere to bounce UHF signals off.

That sort of ionospheric  propagation occurs naturally when there is strong solar activity, and sometimes meteor showers.  A lot of amateur radio distance records have been set using meteor scatter.

So,  it's not an acoustic signal being transmitted,  there would need to be some secondary mechanism for sound to be generated.     

No idea what the sounds are,  another mystery.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Re: HAARP VIBRATING THE FIRMAMENT?!
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2015, 08:36:48 PM »
So...what is supposed to be outside of this "Firmament" anyway? The Bible says "the waters above" (which you ask me, is a spot-on metaphor for space....)

But if the Earth is flat and under this firmament, and there is water above it, and the government knows this, why would they be trying to break it and flood us all?

And the firmament is an artificial metal structure, that would imply that it is built buy somebody, so what is outside of it? Is this some sort of "Dark City" or "The Signal" thing, were there really are planets and stuff, but *we* are all on some vast alien construct built t mimic a regular planet...???

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2015, 09:15:07 PM »

Or perhaps we are all in some sort of enclosed habitat near the habitable zone of a giant Alderson Disc, ala' Charles Stross' excellent short novella, "Missile Gap"...

https://subterraneanpress.com/magazine/spring_2007/fiction_missile_gap_by_charles_stross

I mean, I don't believe that for a second (as cool as it would be) - I am just wondering what would be outside of this hypothetical dome...