The real conspiracy and how flat earthers are contributing to it

• 164 Replies

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
Many flat earthers probably think of me as that indoctrinated citizen or paid shill who never questions anything and believes everything said by the government, but that's not true.  I believe that there is definitely a conspiracy going on, but it's not what you flat earthers think it is.

There is a movie by Dinesh D'Souza which has some great information on this called America: Imagine the world without her.  Dinesh D'Souza previously actually got in trouble with the government for one of his movies called 2016: Obama's America (which I would also recommend) where he talked about Obama and he made some predictions which have mostly come true about what Obama would do before 2016.  I definitely believe that Obama is up to no good and you better believe that I am not going to vote for Hillery Clinton in the 2016 election.

First of all, the Earth is round, chemtrails are not real, we landed on the Moon in 1969, the International Space Station is real, and nukes are real.  Otherwise this forum would be a secret website on the deep web with under a dozen or so members, but it's a very popular forum which can be found easily.  If the conspiracy suggested by the flat earthers were real then at very least Google would make this website harder to find and it wouldn't be among the first results when you search "flat earth" second only to a Wikipedia article which links to this website.  Clearly the government doesn't care how many people are exposed to this flat earth conspiracy stuff, in fact it's almost as if they want people to see it.

When people are theorizing about chemtrails, the Apollo hoax, the true shape of the Earth, ect it distracts them from what is really going on.  There is no doubt that something fishy is going on with the United States government and I can't really speak for other governments as I don't know enough to make an informed decision.  On this forum I have seen a flat earther (I can't remember who) who has decided not to vote, forfeiting his say in the government.  There are many flat earthers who have stopped keeping up with world events because they are afraid that it's all lies or that they are being brainwashed, making them less capable of making an informed decision when it comes to voting and, of course, making them less knowledgeable about the present because they are obsessing over the past.

And no, this is not a joke.  I actually believe this.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

?

tappet

Re: The real conspiracy and how flat earthers are contributing to it
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2015, 03:51:19 PM »
 The power of the 300 FEers is immense.
The ability of these 300 to create these conspiracies and fool millions of people is awesome.
We are the Flat Earth 300, be aware.

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2015, 04:02:28 PM »
The less uninformed masses there are, the better we are as a species.

Back in tribal days, everyone knew everything there was to know. We all knew how to tan leather, cook food, etc.
Maybe the men were told how to hunt and all that, but in general we are all well-informed and could make good decisions in life.

But now, who needs to know how vaccines work and how they have no possible way of rewiring our brains to cause autism. Nor do we know in what way the constitution applies, or what exactly the power of the president and senate.

I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 04:06:26 PM »
The ability of these 300 to create these conspiracies and fool millions of people is awesome.

There are more then 300.  There are many hundreds of thousands of people who believe things like that the Earth is flat, that Apollo was a hoax, that chemtrails are real, that science is all a lie, and stuff like that.  You are a pawn among thousands who are too busy obsessing about conspiracy theories to notice the real truth, just like the government wants.  Why else would the government let this online community thrive for 11 years?

?

tappet

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2015, 04:08:18 PM »

Back in tribal days, everyone knew everything there was to know. We all knew how to tan leather, cook food, etc.
Maybe the men were told how to hunt and all that, but in general we are all well-informed and could make good decisions in life.

But now, who needs to know how vaccines work and how they have no possible way of rewiring our brains to cause autism. Nor do we know in what way the constitution applies, or what exactly the power of the president and senate.
Just curious, are there any other REers here that share this same view?
If there are no responses I will take that as a no.

?

tappet

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2015, 04:13:58 PM »

There are more then 300.  There are many hundreds of thousands of people who believe things like that the Earth is flat, that Apollo was a hoax, that chemtrails are real, that science is all a lie, and stuff like that.  You are a pawn among thousands who are too busy obsessing about conspiracy theories to notice the real truth, just like the government wants.  Why else would the government let this online community thrive for 11 years?
Calling ausGeoff, he will set you straight. He convinced me that there are only 300 FEers.
When he reads about how many FEers you reckon there are he will be pissed.
Or is one of you lying?

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2015, 04:14:26 PM »

I don't really know.  Dinesh D'Souza got in trouble with the government for making some of his movies (which is definitely a sign that he's right) and as far as I know there are no online communities made to share these ideas.  Most people I talk to believe that the government is definitely up to no good but they don't know the details.  That's why conspiracy theories are becoming so popular.

Misero

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2015, 04:14:44 PM »
Are you sure about that? The government is quite obviously not honest. Why do you think deception is the way to win an election? As a quote from: "The True Meaning of Smekday", "Roosevelt was the last REAL President, everyone after him was a jackass."

Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2015, 04:16:21 PM »
Calling ausGeoff, he will set you straight. He convinced me that there are only 300 FEers.
Or is one of you lying?

Lying implies an intent to deceive, AusGeoff is only counting the official flat earthers on this society but I am talking about the whole world.  Also, my numbers are just educated guesses that could easily be a power of 10 off.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2015, 04:17:47 PM »
Are you sure about that? The government is quite obviously not honest. Why do you think deception is the way to win an election? As a quote from: "The True Meaning of Smekday", "Roosevelt was the last REAL President, everyone after him was a jackass."

Who are you addressing?

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2015, 04:18:04 PM »

No, we all prefer a population that is uneducated and ignorant. Makes it much easier for us to shove the satanic NASA conspirasy down their throats.

Hail Satan.
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

Misero

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2015, 04:18:24 PM »

Who are you addressing?
tappet's post

?

tappet

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2015, 04:19:55 PM »
Or is one of you lying?

Lying implies an intent to deceive, AusGeoff is only counting the official flat earthers on this society but I am talking about the whole world.  Also, my numbers are just educated guesses that could easily be a power of 10 off.
Fail, I tried that with Geoff, didn't work.
Man, he is gonna kick your butt.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2015, 04:22:43 PM »
No, we all prefer a population that is uneducated and ignorant. Makes it much easier for us to shove the satanic NASA conspirasy down their throats.

Hail Satan.

This seems like something a satanic organization would do:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_8_Genesis_reading

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2015, 04:25:13 PM »

Hail Satan.

Yeah, that has "The Dark Lord" written all over it. Crap. We really need to stop being so damn obvious.
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2015, 04:25:54 PM »
Fail, I tried that with Geoff, didn't work.
Man, he is gonna kick your butt.

*casual shrug*
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2015, 04:30:09 PM »
Yeah, that has "The Dark Lord" written all over it. Crap. We really need to stop being so damn obvious.

It's also worth mentioning that they got a lawsuit for doing that.  That is because NASA is not involved in the conspiracy.

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2015, 05:08:30 PM »
Dinesh D'Souza previously actually got in trouble with the government for one of his movies called 2016: Obama's America (which I would also recommend) where he talked about Obama and he made some predictions which have mostly come true about what Obama would do before 2016.  I definitely believe that Obama is up to no good and you better believe that I am not going to vote for Hillery Clinton in the 2016 election.

Dinesh pled guilty to charges of violating campaign finance laws. As in he actually committed a crime.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2015, 06:06:32 PM »
Dinesh pled guilty to charges of violating campaign finance laws. As in he actually committed a crime.

The average person commits 3 felonies per day which they could be accused of and punished for by a good dedicated lawyer.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2015, 06:10:50 PM »
That's of no importance to any of you though.  Just bury your heads in that nonsensical conspiracy garbage and pay no attention to what's around you.  I bet your really showing the government who's boss by doing that, at least that's what they want you to think.

The Ellimist

• "Let us play a game, Crayak."
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2015, 06:29:22 PM »
Seems legit.
Additionally, we cannot entirely rule out the nefarious effects of demons, spirits, gnomes, and wizards on our society's ability to comprehend our flat earth as it really is. 

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2015, 02:56:10 AM »
I don't really know.  Dinesh D'Souza got in trouble with the government for making some of his movies (which is definitely a sign that he's right)

Uh. Let me stop you right there.

Governments aren't perfect, but generally speaking their more concerned with their own egos than any master plan. They don't like to be insulted; we see that behaviour everywhere. Putin's outlawed memes of him, the President of Ecuador got into a Twitter war, etc.
That's all.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2015, 05:27:06 AM »
Thats how dumb as dog shit you RE'rs are ,their not your goverment. You dont own any shares in their corperation. They only need you imbeciles to vote . To be able to claim they have your corporate concent, so they can file trillions of dollars in debt claims againt your legal fiction PERSON they made up. For fuck sake wake up, their nothing more then liars & scam artists ..
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 05:29:35 AM by charles bloomington »
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2015, 07:45:41 AM »

Hail Satan.

Blasphemy!  >:( Satan (praised be His sinister majesty) does not like organizations. SHe wants us to be individuals, knowledgeable, clever and free.

?

Weatherwax

• Grand Lover of Satan and Science
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2015, 09:25:25 AM »
Many flat earthers probably think of me as that indoctrinated citizen or paid shill who never questions anything and believes everything said by the government, but that's not true.  I believe that there is definitely a conspiracy going on, but it's not what you flat earthers think it is.

There is a movie by Dinesh D'Souza which has some great information on this called America: Imagine the world without her.  Dinesh D'Souza previously actually got in trouble with the government for one of his movies called 2016: Obama's America (which I would also recommend) where he talked about Obama and he made some predictions which have mostly come true about what Obama would do before 2016.  I definitely believe that Obama is up to no good and you better believe that I am not going to vote for Hillery Clinton in the 2016 election.

First of all, the Earth is round, chemtrails are not real, we landed on the Moon in 1969, the International Space Station is real, and nukes are real.  Otherwise this forum would be a secret website on the deep web with under a dozen or so members, but it's a very popular forum which can be found easily.  If the conspiracy suggested by the flat earthers were real then at very least Google would make this website harder to find and it wouldn't be among the first results when you search "flat earth" second only to a Wikipedia article which links to this website.  Clearly the government doesn't care how many people are exposed to this flat earth conspiracy stuff, in fact it's almost as if they want people to see it.

When people are theorizing about chemtrails, the Apollo hoax, the true shape of the Earth, ect it distracts them from what is really going on.  There is no doubt that something fishy is going on with the United States government and I can't really speak for other governments as I don't know enough to make an informed decision.  On this forum I have seen a flat earther (I can't remember who) who has decided not to vote, forfeiting his say in the government.  There are many flat earthers who have stopped keeping up with world events because they are afraid that it's all lies or that they are being brainwashed, making them less capable of making an informed decision when it comes to voting and, of course, making them less knowledgeable about the present because they are obsessing over the past.

And no, this is not a joke.  I actually believe this.

What is it you think Obama is up to?

I live in Britain, probably the USA's closest ally. Apart from the usual self-interest and occasional incompetence, I see no evidence of anything really dodgy going on.
A delusion is something that someone believes in despite a total lack of evidence - Prof. Richard Dawkins.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2015, 09:55:43 AM »
Obama is slowly taking away our freedom.  He is challenging the right to bear arms, abridging our freedom of speech, increased the national debt more then any president before him by a huge factor, gotten us in conflicts we have no business in, shutting down US oil operations and power plants and instead buying oil and energy from other countries that we can't afford, and many more things.  This is more then just incompetence.

?

Weatherwax

• Grand Lover of Satan and Science
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2015, 10:50:42 AM »
Obama is slowly taking away our freedom.  He is challenging the right to bear arms, abridging our freedom of speech, increased the national debt more then any president before him by a huge factor, gotten us in conflicts we have no business in, shutting down US oil operations and power plants and instead buying oil and energy from other countries that we can't afford, and many more things.  This is more then just incompetence.

Why should it be legal to carry devices designed to kill people? It baffles us in Europe why you cling on to that. I mean, it made sense in the wild west days, but in 2015? Compare the murder rates in the US compared to the UK or France or Germany, it's frightening.
The rest seems to be what any president would have done. You'd better get used to relying on oil and gas imports, you have no choice.

There seems to be a general dissatisfaction with politics in the US. Maybe it's time to end the two party system. Nobody can run for office without a ridiculous amount of money there. Not really democracy is it?
A delusion is something that someone believes in despite a total lack of evidence - Prof. Richard Dawkins.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2015, 11:26:54 AM »
People are going to kill people no matter what and if they don't have a gun then they can use a sharp stick or even strangle them with their bare hands.  Guns can be used for defense as well as offense and if guns are illegalized then that would only take them from law abiding citizens while the criminals still have them illegally because they are criminals.  Taking away guns may decrease murder but less guns also makes the overall crime increase.  Just look at Mexico, they don't have guns and they have really bad crime even though the murder rates are lower then usual.

As for the other stuff, thanks to Obama energy prices are through the roof even though we are fully capable of obtaining out own oil and power, Obama claims to have created many new jobs for Americans but that's leaving out the jobs that were lost because of him that far outweigh those that were created, and meanwhile Michelle Obama (Barak Obama's wife) is messing up the education system which has effected me a lot.

Issues like these are beginning to divide the nation in half and I wouldn't be supprised if there were a second civil war in our future, especially if this gun control thing goes any further.  Of course the media doesn't tell you any of this because they want you to believe that everything over here is all fine and dandy.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2015, 11:55:39 AM »
People are going to kill people no matter what and if they don't have a gun then they can use a sharp stick or even strangle them with their bare hands.  Guns can be used for defense as well as offense and if guns are illegalized then that would only take them from law abiding citizens while the criminals still have them illegally because they are criminals.  Taking away guns may decrease murder but less guns also makes the overall crime increase. 
First, not every criminal is going to have access to a gun. If I was in America, I'd know exactly where to get one: where I am, in the UK, I wouldn't have a clue where to start looking. Removing accessibility prevents every disgruntled employee or jealous lover or general idiot from getting their hands on a gun.
Plus, insisting guns can be used defensively works only in an ideal world: not practically. There is a world of difference between shooting someone and stabbing or strangling them. For example, pragmatically, close-range murders mean the killer often leaves much more evidence behind. More psychologically, it's harder to actually be close to what you're doing. Plus, gunshots are fatal far more often.
In addition, murders are kinda quite a severe crime. Reducing those stats does seem like quite a good thing to do.

As for the other stuff, thanks to Obama energy prices are through the roof even though we are fully capable of obtaining out own oil and power, Obama claims to have created many new jobs for Americans but that's leaving out the jobs that were lost because of him that far outweigh those that were created, and meanwhile Michelle Obama (Barak Obama's wife) is messing up the education system which has effected me a lot.
You can't pin all the blame on the Obamas. In the education system case, from what I've read she proposed good ideas, which were then purposefully misinterpreted: for example, I remember reading something about school lunches, she tried to propose healthier eating, so schools gave far smaller portions which was not what she asked for. Similarly, 90% of what Obama's wanted to do has been blocked by the Republicans, just to wreck his (and democrat) credibility.

Issues like these are beginning to divide the nation in half and I wouldn't be supprised if there were a second civil war in our future, especially if this gun control thing goes any further.  Of course the media doesn't tell you any of this because they want you to believe that everything over here is all fine and dandy.
No, it's not fine and dandy. You teach kids what to do in the event of a school shooting: that is terrifying to anyone who's not in America. You cling to an amendment originally written to let people have muskets, and insist you have a right to assault weapons.

I don't agree with several things Obama's done, I don't agree with quite a fraction of American politics: I also think plenty of the politicians in the UK are idiots. That's more or less what politicians are for: for people to disagree with. Obama is still orders of magnitude better than the alternative, and there is nothing to suggest he wants anything other than the best.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Misero

« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2015, 11:57:02 AM »
On Education:

During my sixth grade math, I did algebra, all numbers, models were sort of an occasion. Now all of a sudden, when I see what math classes are like now, it's all pictures. Worksheets requiring a model or it's marked half-credit. And then there's the state tests. Did you see that girl's speech? The fourth grader? Wow. While doing some research for this, I noticed, some students and parents at my local middle school thought the state tests were so absolutely useless, that over ~300 of the ~400 sixth graders opted out. That's 3 quarters of the grade.