Why haven't we EVER seen a picture of Eclipses FROM SPACE?

• 186 Replies
Why haven't we EVER seen a picture of Eclipses FROM SPACE?
« on: March 08, 2015, 04:50:08 PM »
Building on my other thread... but this really goes to the core of my belief that all these eclipses are STAGED events..
With allegedly 1100 ACTIVE satellites... and so many space telescopes.. and the Space Station and Shuttles etc etc.. why hasn't ANYONE EVER
take a live video and pictures of an occurring solar and lunar eclipse???
Its because you have been duped and lied to.

If you look in GOOGLE Images.. NOT ONE image from the 1930s, 40, 50, showing an eclipse.. even into 60's i barely saw anything.
It was in the 70's during the height of the NASA fake moon landings that this kicked in because it was obvious the Earth was FLAT.
And what a great way to prove Flat Earth wrong by saying that the Earth comes in between the Sun and Moon.

Also since all the spacewalks are fake and stages from the Space Station another thing you will realize is they NEVER pan the camera away from the ball round looking Earth.
You would think at such an altitude if they really are 400 miles above Earth or whatever.. They would let us see the Sun.. the Moon... Space... yet it has to be MANAGED and CONTROLLED.

This is the part added from the other thread:

HOLY QURAN sura 36, verse 40:
"The sun must not catch up the moon, nor does the night outstrip the day. Each one is travelling in an orbit with its own motion."
I just realized how we have been lied to.
If you lookup on Google pictures of lunar or solar eclipses from any decade before...1940 1950 or 1960 you Never see any pictures or video...are you kidding me?
And the way these so called eclipses occur: it's as if they are SLIPPING a piece of something or projection on to the moon or sun for these eclipses.
For example during a so called solar eclipse (meaning during the day)... If something truly was about to pass in FRONT of the Sun... WE WOULD SEE IT Coming... Yet we only see alleged 'moon' ONLY when it starts flying right in front of the Sun..what they are doing is creating an ILLUSION somehow where they use projectors... It's as if something from Earth or the atmosphere is used to fly over and block the sun and moon.

The first pictures available for these fake eclipses start popping up in 1970.. Right after the fake Moon landings.. Since there is a Ice Firmament 100 miles above or so
..that cannot be crossed as stated in the Quran and Bible.

since I know and many know the Earth is flat and the Sun and Moon each have their own orbit and neither can catch up on one and other since one is for day and one for night..paraphrasing the Quran... And also in the Bible it mentions clearly that the Sun and Moon have orbits not Earth.

These eclipses work great with the Satanic Pagan Nasa new age model by basically trying to give God the middle finger... And to make fun of his great signs and creation.
In the Bible and Quran it mentions how the Sun and Moon are SIGNS from God...so why would God 'block' his OWN signs... Unless this is a VERY recent phoenomena..
All these silly colored eclipses like the blood Moons with the red coloring.. How silly...these Satan worshippers at Nasa and all over the world now.. At the UN just look at the flag for the UN it's FLAT... They all have been playing a big game with us... To basically drive us to hell with Satan.. And disconnect us from Allah/God... They will do anything.. Nothing is out of the question... Are indoctrination since we were born goes very DEEP and thus EVERYTHING we were taught MUST be questioned.
One of the biggest arguments these New World Order zombies state is that a lunar eclipse isn't possible in a Flat Earth Model... Well the Earth is fixed... And those two.. The sun and moon have Orbits... They had to invent these eclipses as another way of denying the flatness of Earth.
Water never curves on the horizon... Weather balloons sent up 50 miles even show a FLAT horizon...what your gut always told you since you were a kid has been right..Round Earther Satanists state that the Earth rotates at about 1,000mph on its axis... Or 16 miles a minute or about .27 miles a second.. So let's say someone jumped off a tree and it took 5 seconds to fall down to the ground... According to the round earth Satan model the person should be About 1.5 miles away!??
Yet they are not. ThThey always end up right where they started.
If a pickup truck is moving and you jump off of it you will fall... Also if a truck is going East and the Earth allegedly rotates East on its axis... Than when you jump up from a flat bed truck you should be ahead of the truck in the round earth model yet more than likely you will just end up falling off the truck.
sura 21, verse 33:
"(God is) the One Who created the night,and day, the sun and the moon.  Each one is travelling in an orbit with its own motion."

« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 11:24:46 AM by texasusaguy »

Re: Why haven't we EVER seen a picture of Eclipses FROM SPACE?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 04:50:52 PM »
Because if it was possible to break the Firmament and go to space you would see in the pictures that Earth is Flat and no way for it to come in between the Sun and Moon.

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 04:52:16 PM »
I know MANY shills and zombies and satan pagan worshippers try to DERAIL the obvious truth of  God's Flat Earth.. by using lunar eclipses
as a their best argument.. well as seen in this and my other thread about eclipses.. Eclipses are starting to look more like engineered stunts.

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 04:53:35 PM »
I mean NASA sends us all kinds of pictures of AWESOME fake galaxies far away.. BILLIONS OF LIGHT YEARS.. yet they cant take a simple picture
of an eclipse?? Wouldn't it be nice to see something of such a grand scale from space? The Sun being blocked? lol
ya right

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 04:58:54 PM »
Do you know what an eclipse is?
The moon gets between the Earth and the Sun. how exactly are you meant to take a picture of that while not on earth?
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2015, 05:22:17 PM »
Since you claim in the other thread that fully half the Earth should experience a total solar eclipse at the same time each time it happens, it's clear that you have no idea at all what you're talking about at all.

And how they have certain areas that can only observe a solar eclipse for example... If something in space truly does pass in front of the Sun and completely blocks it than HALF the Earth atleast should.be in TOTAL darkness according to the round earth model... Yet that's never happened..
I can't believe no one has ever thought of this... Makes sense though.. The level of deceit and tricks they are using is on an unprecedented level.

Seriously - at least learn something about what you're questioning before posting.

I'd recommend quitting while you're ahead and just walk away from this thread and the other unless you are willing to admit "oops!"
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2015, 05:30:23 PM »
This thread asks a SIMPLE QUESTION....Where all the pictures FROM SPACE of these so called eclipses?
Do they happen in a way perhaps that the New World Order doesn't want to reveal? Or they completely faked?
The fact that after 50  years of alleged space travel we don't have ONE picture... lol enough said

kman

• Pastafarian
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2015, 05:36:54 PM »
I don't think you understand how eclipses work....
Quote from: Excelsior John
[USA TODAY and NPR] are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST
Quote from: modestman
i don't understand what you are saying=therfore you are liar

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2015, 05:53:06 PM »
This thread asks a SIMPLE QUESTION....Where all the pictures FROM SPACE of these so called eclipses?
Do they happen in a way perhaps that the New World Order doesn't want to reveal? Or they completely faked?
The fact that after 50  years of alleged space travel we don't have ONE picture... lol enough said

And I make a simple point (but apparently not simple enough...)

Solar eclipses do not affect half the Earth at a time as you seem to think. You're just wrong if you believe this. Totality affects only a tiny area, and even then only rarely. Most satellites do not have the capability to photograph the Sun, so even if a satellite were to pass through the umbra of a solar eclipse (I'm sure it must happen some), it would not be able take pretty pictures.

Please, for your sake, learn about this stuff before posting more ignorant nonsense. If nothing else, you dilute any remotely plausible arguments in favor of the idea that the Earth is flat.

Eclipses have been faked since 1940?  ::)
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2015, 07:03:23 PM »
Do you think people are stupid ? a $500 weather balloon takes live video of the sun yet your telling me NASA can't do that or the European or Japanese or Russian Space Agencies ? lol
Isn't there a 24/7 Space Station (lol) up there non stop?
Funny how dumb these shills think people are

Mikey T.

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2015, 07:11:50 PM »
Funny how dumb these shills think people are
Not really, but you are certifiably insane

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2015, 12:57:56 AM »
This is a photo of a eclipse from space:

That black spot on the Earth is the area in the shadow of the Moon.

Why and how would the government stage eclipses?  Why not just make up a reason why they don't happen?  How can the government move the Moon?  Why is it that solar eclipses have happened even at the beginning of human civilization?
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2015, 01:19:06 AM »
Well tats a nice mocked up photo . So we have clouds in space now? What a cock head photo  ::)
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2015, 01:41:43 AM »

Why and how would the government stage eclipses?  Why not just make up a reason why they don't happen?  How can the government move the Moon?  Why is it that solar eclipses have happened even at the beginning of human civilization?
To be fair I find this image dubious. Any info about it?

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2015, 01:51:04 AM »
Fundamentalist Bible type alert

ignore all he says

low content? not as low a page full of god botherer retardness is it? that seems ok to our US based sister loving mods :D

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2015, 02:29:59 AM »

From what I've seen, the image is artwork: but the valid point is that it should be well within NASA's ability to fake a photo, if it was in any way necessary.
Which is most definitely isn't. You have to wonder what he thinks 'moon between the Earth and Sun' means.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2015, 03:57:38 AM »
The moon gets between the Earth and the Sun. how exactly are you meant to take a picture of that while not on earth?

That shouldn't be to difficult in the round-earth model.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2015, 04:17:24 AM »
Well tats a nice mocked up photo . So we have clouds in space now? What a cock head photo  ::)

You're an idiot, but I will answer your question: those are not "clouds in space" it is meant to represent the Milky Way.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2015, 04:26:06 AM »

If you go vertically upwards, it'll look basically the same. At any other direction, it'd be impossible. Put three things in a straight line. Move one, you stop having an eclipse.

« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2015, 05:27:19 AM »
That image was an Admitted hoax by Nasa... Question is why did whoever put it out felt the need to invent fake eclipse pics from space if there really are space based satellites and space station and shuttle and Russian docking capsules.. The fact that the round Earthers on here are admitting themselves that this pic is FAKE shows you how afraid the Satan system is and WEAK.. After 60 +years of alleged space flights humanity doesn't have even one live video or pic of these so called celestial events
Oh but they did get a fake shot of Earth on their way to the Moon... Lol ya right

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2015, 07:09:22 AM »
Clearly a fake cgi generated image...That is overplayed over the same CGI graphics Nasa uses of the sun over and over.

When I state an authentic video.. I mean the kind we see when honest folk send helium balloons with an HD camera that shows us the whole 360 degrees view of the surroundings...Again bring up the point of why on this fake spacewalks do we not see a full 360 view
Any one with basic common sense can tell these pictures or video are not real.

Like I stated human space flight has been going on for 60+ years... Why haven't we ever seen a live video filmed in the 80's from the Russian Mir space station.. Or the satellites in orbit since the 1950s.... Don't put out fake recently generated animated graphics...

ausGeoff

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2015, 07:30:50 AM »
After 60 +years of alleged space flights humanity doesn't have even one live video or pic of these so called celestial events
Your mouth obviously matches the size of the state you live in LOL.

NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory captured this image of the moon crossing
in front of its view of the sun on Jan 30, 2014, at 9:00 AM. EST.
[Image source and caption: NASA/SDO]

—You obviously have no understanding of what an eclipse actually is.  How embarrassing!

dephelis

• Sine scientia ars nihil est.
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2015, 07:55:02 AM »
That image was an Admitted hoax by Nasa...

I challenge your assertion that NASA "admitted". It's not their image, they aren't responsible so there is nothing to admit.

I also challenge your assertion that it's a hoax, a casual search for a higher res version so you can make out the text in the bottom left corner results in the artist's details being clearly displayed.

Here is the image in A4Size's DeviantArt gallery: http://a4size-ska.deviantart.com/art/Eclipse-144235675

Question is why did whoever put it out felt the need to invent fake eclipse pics from space

Why do people paint, draw, sculpt or do anything that is artistically creative?

if there really are space based satellites and space station and shuttle and Russian docking capsules.. The fact that the round Earthers on here are admitting themselves that this pic is FAKE shows you how afraid the Satan system is and WEAK.. After 60 +years of alleged space flights humanity doesn't have even one live video or pic of these so called celestial events
Oh but they did get a fake shot of Earth on their way to the Moon... Lol ya right

The following articles gives a small selection of real eclipse pictures capture from space.

http://www.universetoday.com/114827/real-images-of-eclipses-seen-from-space/

?

LogicalKiller

• Atheist, Re'er and happy doctor of physics
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2015, 08:06:33 AM »
Clearly a fake cgi generated image...That is overplayed over the same CGI graphics Nasa uses of the sun over and over.

When I state an authentic video.. I mean the kind we see when honest folk send helium balloons with an HD camera that shows us the whole 360 degrees view of the surroundings...Again bring up the point of why on this fake spacewalks do we not see a full 360 view
Any one with basic common sense can tell these pictures or video are not real.

Like I stated human space flight has been going on for 60+ years... Why haven't we ever seen a live video filmed in the 80's from the Russian Mir space station.. Or the satellites in orbit since the 1950s.... Don't put out fake recently generated animated graphics...

F*ck yeah, when we can only make CGI movies that don't seem real at all, we can also make a fricking CGI ORBITING picture of a MOON!
"I hadn't known there are so many idiots on the world until I launched the Internet." ~ Stanisław Lem
personally i think fairies share a common ancestor with humans

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2015, 09:43:31 AM »

From what I've seen, the image is artwork: but the valid point is that it should be well within NASA's ability to fake a photo, if it was in any way necessary.
Which is most definitely isn't. You have to wonder what he thinks 'moon between the Earth and Sun' means.

My bad, I looked into it and that was actually artwork.  Here is a real image of the shadow cast by a solar eclipse:

Here are some pictures of eclipses taken by sun observation space probes:

And finally, here are 3 photos of solar eclipses on Mars taken by the Curiosity rover of Phobos eclipsing the Sun:

I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2015, 10:11:05 AM »
After 60 +years of alleged space flights humanity doesn't have even one live video or pic of these so called celestial events
Your mouth obviously matches the size of the state you live in LOL.

NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory captured this image of the moon crossing
in front of its view of the sun on Jan 30, 2014, at 9:00 AM. EST.
[Image source and caption: NASA/SDO]

—You obviously have no understanding of what an eclipse actually is.  How embarrassing!

Ya... would be nice if your brain was as big ;)

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2015, 10:16:49 AM »

My bad, I looked into it and that was actually artwork.  Here is a real image of the shadow cast by a solar eclipse:

Here are some pictures of eclipses taken by sun observation space probes:

And finally, here are 3 photos of solar eclipses on Mars taken by the Curiosity rover of Phobos eclipsing the Sun:

Bro.. Do you not have any capabilities to discern real images or videos from fake ones? What satellite took that fake shadow pic?  And MOST IMPORTANTLY why isn't the actual moon and sun being photographed?  What's that fake shadow going to do for us?  Nada..

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2015, 11:05:47 AM »
What satellite took that fake shadow pic? 
A fake shadow pic? No satellite. It's fake, remember? Duh!

Some real shadow pictures here are from GOES and ISS.

And MOST IMPORTANTLY why isn't the actual moon and sun being photographed? 
Do you know much about photography? Given the question, it doesn't seem so.

First of all, since the "shadow on earth" pictures are pointing toward the Earth and away from the Sun and Moon, why would you expect to see the Sun and Moon in the frame? Do you even think about the questions you're asking?

Second, if the Sun is exposed so that it isn't completely blown, out everything else would be so underexposed to be black. See the SDO, Hinode, and Proba-2 examples in that link. Notice that you only see the silhouette of the Moon in those.

What's that fake shadow going to do for us? 
For one thing, it's pretty cool! If you pay attention you might see that half of the Earth isn't seeing that total solar eclipse, which is only inside the dark smudge covering only a small portion of the sunny side of the Earth.

If you simply continue to ignore what you don't want to admit, then what it does for you is...

Nada..

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2015, 11:38:46 AM »

If you go vertically upwards, it'll look basically the same. At any other direction, it'd be impossible. Put three things in a straight line. Move one, you stop having an eclipse.

But we are agreed that being between the moon and the earth in the round-earth model during an eclipse would allow one to theoretically take a picture of the eclipse?