Infinite Energy!

• 126 Replies
Re: Infinite Energy!
« Reply #120 on: March 07, 2015, 04:48:15 AM »

Lets face it, the human being at present is quite a stupid animal.

You mean that everyone is stupid compared to your vast intellect? 

No Mike, I include myself as a dumb stupid animal. I am just as delusional as the rest.
Some are aware of this limitation, most are not.

However an interesting behavior trait that human beings do is projecting their fears and insecurities onto others.

Just as a understanding parent is aware of why a child has a tantrum, the child is incapable of being aware of the parents patient awareness and  understanding of the child's mind. 

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #121 on: March 07, 2015, 09:27:46 AM »
ausgeoff, you seem to be posting in every thread i've talked with you in. i explicitly told you that you are blocked, and my signature should prove a reminder. i'm not going to spend time talking with you as you're only interested in insults and repeated assertion. the fact you don't seem to be able to wrap your head around the concept of 'ignored' is proof of that.
don't be a sore loser, repeatedly throwing what i can only assume are more insults at me safe in the knowledge i refuse to waste more time reading your posts is just childish behavior.
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #122 on: March 07, 2015, 11:01:48 AM »

Lets face it, the human being at present is quite a stupid animal.

You mean that everyone is stupid compared to your vast intellect? 

No Mike, I include myself as a dumb stupid animal. I am just as delusional as the rest.
Some are aware of this limitation, most are not.

However an interesting behavior trait that human beings do is projecting their fears and insecurities onto others.

Just as a understanding parent is aware of why a child has a tantrum, the child is incapable of being aware of the parents patient awareness and  understanding of the child's mind.

And yet the alleged conspirators are so smart that they can run a conspiracy involving at least a billion people that supposedly has lasted hundreds of years and involves lying to everyone about everything?  Do you have any idea how impossible that is?
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

ausGeoff

« Reply #123 on: March 08, 2015, 03:16:06 AM »
ausGeoff, you seem to be posting in every thread I've talked with you in. i explicitly told you that you are blocked, and my signature should prove a reminder.

LOL... frankly I couldn't care less if you block me or not.  And how is it that you're aware that I "seem to be posting in every thread I've talked with you in"?  At any rate, you need to understand that even if you've got me blocked—which I suspect is untrue—then that doesn't preclude me talking about the rubbish you post with other members does it?  Your powers of logic seem to be a little lacking.

I'm not going to spend time talking with you as you're only interested in insults and repeated assertion.

Please don't feel that you need "to spend time" talking with me;  your "talking" usually amounts to irrelevant pseudo-scientific nonsense totally unsupported by any empirical scientific evidence, plus a complete lack of any accredited citations.  I note that you seem to be really hung up on this term of yours "assertion" which you repeatedly seem to think has negative connotations;  it doesn't of course.  The term means simply to assert oneself, or declare one's views forcefully by reinforcing one's opinion, usually with viable supporting evidence.  An assertion is normally considered a positive statement.

The fact you don't seem to be able to wrap your head around the concept of 'ignored' is proof of that.

As I said, I don't give a stuff whether or not you're ignoring me LOL.  You really are putting labels on yourself aren't you?

Don't be a sore loser, repeatedly throwing what i can only assume are more insults at me safe in the knowledge i refuse to waste more time reading your posts is just childish behavior.

This is so funny! This poor excuse of a debater blocks me, and then claims I'm the "loser".  This is a major issue for too many flat earthers—rather than see a debate as an exercise in learning, for both parties, they see it as some sort of "battle", with winners and losers.  And that's exactly why people such as JRoweSkeptic will never learn anything outside of their closed mindset—they just stubbornly refuse to even contemplate for a moment that there may be at least some justification for opinions contrary to their own.

The only pity is that JRoweSkeptic won't be reading this, but at least the more open-minded of the flat earthers will be able to see why I regard him as such an unworthy opponent in any debate.

« Reply #124 on: March 08, 2015, 09:55:06 AM »
you seem to be posting in every thread i've talked with you in.

Does anyone beside me find this statement bizarre?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

kman

• Pastafarian
« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2015, 09:55:39 AM »
Hahahahaha!  ;D
Quote from: Excelsior John
[USA TODAY and NPR] are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST
Quote from: modestman
i don't understand what you are saying=therfore you are liar

ausGeoff

« Reply #126 on: March 09, 2015, 05:27:06 AM »
you seem to be posting in every thread I've talked with you in.

Does anyone beside me find this statement bizarre?

JRoweSkeptic apparently has not the faintest idea of what the term "self contradictory" means LOL.  Maybe he's suggesting he'd rather talk to himself?  And if he did do that, at least he might be capable of understanding the responses to his whack-job claims.

;D    ;D    ;D