Gravity = Air Pressure

• 501 Replies

iWitness

• If the earth is round then what is your problem?
Gravity = Air Pressure
« on: November 16, 2014, 08:30:12 AM »
We can all agree that Air pressure is a known and measurable force that allows Airplanes to Fly and keeps Cars on the ground when driving.

We are denser than air and less dense than water which is why we float on water and fall to the ground.

Just think, the air pressure is strong enough to hold a giant airplane in the air. Airplanes certainly aren't equipped with top-secret anti-gravity devices, so why do we believe in gravity?

Air pressure can exert an equal downward force on all objects which would explain why objects of different size and mass fall at the same speed.

Does the equation for gravity account for Air pressure?

I don't think so...
Disclaimer: I am confused. Everything I say is speculative and not admissible in a court of law; however, I am neither insane nor a threat to myself or others. I am simply curious about everything in life and enjoy talking about crazy shit. Oh, & btw I like turtles.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
Re: Gravity = Air Pressure
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 08:50:13 AM »
Troll thread is troll.

Air pressure is equal on all sides of an object in air, so why does the object want to go down towards the earth?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2014, 09:05:39 AM »
Why would the equation for Gravity take air pressure in to account?  Did you know that Maxwell's equations on electromagnetism also do not take air pressure in to account?  Shocking!

If air pressure has an effect on a system, as it often does on Earth, then it is added as its own term, not conflated with a different force.

In your airplane example, air pressure is what counteracts Gravity.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2014, 09:28:46 AM »
We can all agree that Air pressure is a known and measurable force that allows Airplanes to Fly...
Yes.

... and keeps Cars on the ground when driving.
No. 
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2014, 03:24:53 PM »
Scepti is that you???

?

Jingle Jangle

• I breathe therefore I am
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2014, 04:38:34 PM »
I have to disagree about how air pressure validates the existence of gravity...  Even science reveals how gases possess no gravitational pull of themselves...

I remember an experiment that sandokhan presented to the members of the forum...  Matter supposedly creates gravitational forces according to some "predictable formula." However...

When one takes a plumb-line and places it next to the Himalayan mountains there is no tilting of any kind...  This fact proves gravity holds no relation to matter in the first place...

A Eye-Opening Fact...

If the universe was a vacuum, no air would remain on the entire earth... It is important to note that the pulling force of a complete vacuum always defeats gravity...

1.This applies to airplane wing shape where a partial vacuum is created behind the top portion of the wings creating lift...

2.Also, look at vacuum pressure of your mouth through a straw or your vacuum cleaner...  Gravity cannot defeat vacuums even slightly... 

The universal theory of formation and stability cannot be applied in reality... Many more holes than adhesive...  Present physics is 700 trillion buckets behind of information hydration...

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2014, 05:11:08 PM »
I have to disagree about how air pressure validates the existence of gravity...  Even science reveals how gases possess no gravitational pull of themselves...
Not true.

I remember an experiment that sandokhan presented to the members of the forum...  Matter supposedly creates gravitational forces according to some "predictable formula." However...

When one takes a plumb-line and places it next to the Himalayan mountains there is no tilting of any kind...  This fact proves gravity holds no relation to matter in the first place...
Actually plumb lines will deflect next to mountains. Other types of experments will also show mass has a gravitational pull.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schiehallion_experiment

A Eye-Opening Fact...

If the universe was a vacuum, no air would remain on the entire earth... It is important to note that the pulling force of a complete vacuum always defeats gravity...

A vacuum is not a force. Vacuums don't pull, air pressure pushes into them. Way up in the outer atmosphere air pressure is low. That low air pressure is not being pulled into space. Earth's gravity is able to keep a hold of the atmosphere, although some air molecules may be able to escape. It's just that nothing is pulling air molecules into space, and since air pressure gradually becomes so low it doesn't really try to flow into space.

1.This applies to airplane wing shape where a partial vacuum is created behind the top portion of the wings creating lift...
You don't need to call it a partial vacuum, it's just low pressure.
2.Also, look at vacuum pressure of your mouth through a straw or your vacuum cleaner...  Gravity cannot defeat vacuums even slightly... 
Gravity is considered a weak force. One can simply jump off the ground to "defeat" it.

The universal theory of formation and stability cannot be applied in reality... Many more holes than adhesive...  Present physics is 700 trillion buckets behind of information hydration...
It's the best theory we have and makes the most sense when you look at the evidence.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

Jingle Jangle

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2014, 05:48:43 PM »
you denied how vacuums have a greater pulling power than gravity... Your statement that gravity is a weak force constitutes a total divergence from the observable facts...  Gravity cannot fight against a universal vacuum and does not have the strength to create a vacuum by itself...

And that name of the experiment carries a certain meaning on the inside of it.... It most certainly is very suspiciously showing some agenda of a double intent...

She'll Lion?
Shield Lion?  Looks like an agenda...

A supposed vacuum in space cannot be denied and it cannot be denied that I was touching on air pressure already...

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2014, 08:35:25 PM »
you denied how vacuums have a greater pulling power than gravity... Your statement that gravity is a weak force constitutes a total divergence from the observable facts...
Once again, vacuums don't have any pulling power. They can seem to overpower gravity but it's actually atmospheric pressure that is over powering gravity. Gravitation is weak, like I said, just jump in the air to overcome it.

Gravity cannot fight against a universal vacuum and does not have the strength to create a vacuum by itself...
Gravity can fight against the vacuum of space and does. For evidence see planets and stars.

And that name of the experiment carries a certain meaning on the inside of it.... It most certainly is very suspiciously showing some agenda of a double intent...

She'll Lion?
Shield Lion?  Looks like an agenda...
If you are going to complain about the experiment, at least claim it is old or something. The name? It's the mountain in Scotland.
A supposed vacuum in space cannot be denied and it cannot be denied that I was touching on air pressure already...
Yes, space is low pressure. But at the edge of the atmosphere, it is also low pressure.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

robintex

• Ranters
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2014, 08:54:36 PM »
 Quote:
"I make a living doing what sandokhan says is impossible."

It is my considered opinion that a  lot of us make a living doing what sandokhan says is impossible, using things that do not exist, which are based on studies by scientists and developed by engineers who are liars.....Also according to sceptimatic as well as sandokhan.
Stick close , very close , to your P.C.and never go to sea
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Look out your window , see what you shall see
And you all may be Rulers of The Flat Earth Society

Chorus:
Yes ! Never, never, never,  ever go to sea !

ausGeoff

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2014, 05:45:43 AM »
Any topic started by someone who seriously believes in supernatural entities (gods, angels, devils) or paranormal phenomena (reincarnation, ghosts, invisibility) in all probability should be ignored.

People with such bizarre beliefs are often ill-equipped to deal with the concepts of 21st-century science, but instead prefer the myths expounded in a book cobbled together more than 2,000 years ago, by a disparate group of poorly-educated desert nomads, over a period of 400 years.

The fact of a person actually believing that it's air pressure which holds a motor vehicle to the road, and that gravity is affected by air pressure proves the point more than clearly.

?

Jingle Jangle

« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2014, 05:46:10 AM »
The Schiellion experiment and the divergence of the plumb line being only 8 arc seconds (8/3600 of a degree) indicates the influence of a slight breeze or sunlight on one side of the wire...  The wire would certainly bend in either direction depending of the time of day...  We know this from metals ability to expand in heat and contract in cold...

Also, magnetic attraction of ore inside of the mountain could also be an explanation...  Trace amounts of iron create this effect...

Remember the so-called landing of that recent probe on a comet?  A gravitational pull was actually necessary for the project to be successful...  So, the mountain being about the same size as a comet should create a divergence of at least three degrees...  From what I understand, those figures were the original estimation...

?

Jingle Jangle

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2014, 05:48:50 AM »
Any topic started by someone who seriously believes in supernatural entities (gods, angels, devils) or paranormal phenomena (reincarnation, ghosts, invisibility) in all probability should be ignored.

People with such bizarre beliefs are often ill-equipped to deal with the concepts of 21st-century science, but instead prefer the myths expounded in a book cobbled together more than 2,000 years ago, by a disparate group of poorly-educated desert nomads, over a period of 400 years.

The fact of a person actually believing that it's air pressure which holds a motor vehicle to the road, and that gravity is affected by air pressure proves the point more than clearly.

Individuals, which adore the concept of the complexities of the universe representing a mindless, chaotic series of just lottery occurrences, stand as the real obstacle to inner exploration...

?

Jingle Jangle

« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2014, 06:24:33 AM »
Based on the natural laws of science, we know that the thermosphere represents the cut-off point from the influence of gravitational forces...  The space station actually levitates in this portion of the atmosphere in a stable orbit... All of this information continually repeated ad nauseum by the scientific establishment...

I have calculated the distance of the thermosphere from the Earth's surface to be 124.274 miles...

Why this info? 

I can determine the intensity of the influence of gravity on all objects by means of total volume of matter... Since gravity pulls straight down on objects and not to the left or right, I form a circle of 2 feet in diameter and draw it down 124.274 miles in the earth's crust... This column represents the standard area of influence on a standing man...

Once again, gravity always did pull straight down and never outward...

I can determine the overall volume by the formula (pi)(r^2)(h)... Where pi is 3.14... r is the radius of this circle which is 1... h is the height where 124.274 miles equals 656,167 feet...

The end result comes to about 2,060,364 feet^3...

Take the same column with a mountain range... The Himalayas for example cover a broad span of northern India...  So, I will just take 124.274 miles into account towards the center of the Himalayas' mass as well...

Wait...!!! you should see that the divergence toward the center should have the same strength as the earth itself...  Everyone knows the distance to the thermosphere (this represents the maximum area of influence of gravity)... Why can we not walk up a mountain with a sensation that we are perpendicular with the plane of transverse?  Just like how cartoons ascend up walls?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 06:26:39 AM by Jingle Jangle »

« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2014, 07:04:00 AM »

A Eye-Opening Fact...

So according to this, Jupite, Saturn, Neptune or any other gas giant should not exist. People can shout conspiracy all they want, these are very observable planets for amateur astronomers, not NASA scientists.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2014, 07:11:01 AM »
To understand why atmospheric pressure answers all of the questions that gravity supposedly offers, you have to be prepared to go right back to the very basics of what forms atmospheric pressure.
When I say the basics, I mean the absolute simplistic basics that require no forumlas, equations or scientific mumbo jumbo to get the picture.
All it requires, is an interested mind and a person that has the ability to spend the time reading through what I'm about to say without having the attitude of not possessing the attention span to bother to read through and absorb what's being said.

From there; questions can be asked that people are struggling with and they can be answered; giving that person an insight into how and why they were duped into believing something that scientists cannot prove exists as a force. (gravity).
The answer of course, is space, as gravity can only explain space and planets, etc. Take that away and you take away the whole ruse of what we've been told to believe about space and man's achievements.
After all. If atmospheric pressure was made a reality, then it destroys everything you've been taught.

So: having said that, let's look at what gravity really is.
The answer is my own theory of "denpressure" which is any dense object up against the pressure of the atmosphere or the pressure of Earth's inner.

So how can atmospheric pressure remain on Earth and not simply fly off into the space we're told, exists?
How does atmospheric pressure aid in us staying on the ground and not simply floating away?

To understand it, you have to look at the gases we live under in this pressure pot type of environment we live under.
Most of you know that we live under a pressure of around 15psi at sea level and yet at the top of mountains, it is quite a bit less.
The higher you go up, the less pressure upon your body. But why?

The answer is because all of our gases we live under, are pushed up from the ground and are stacked all over the flat circular Earth by the heat and energy pruduced by our own Earth sun in the centre, that expands dense matter into gases of varying densities as it comes through the ground by various means, whether it's trees, weeds, flowers, grass, eruptions, you name it, it all plays a role in filling the atmosphere with it's gases.

From this point on; as those gases build, they expand through each other to take place in the stack.

Let me give a basic explanation so you understand.

Imagine as many different sized jelly balls as you can, from  a grain of sand size to a football size. Now remember....use this only as an analogy to gain an insight into what I'm telling you.
Ok we can equate this to the grains of sand sized jelly balls being squashed to this size by the mass of those above them.
So as the build, or stack of jelly balls (molecules) build up, the more expanded ones are pushed to the top by the amount of smaller compressed balls. So you end up with a stack of different compressed states of jelly balls which are attached like soap bubbles (for analogy)...which means there is never any voids between them.

The more compressed something is, the more agitated it becomes when they try to decompress through energy applied to them, which is always happening due to the suns energy expanding molecules in to them or when there isn't any sun, they start to go dormant or compress to such a state that it's hard to move. You see this as ice at sea level in a denser form.

As this is happening below, it is also happening above but in less quantities due to more expansion the higher the stack is. Meaning the molecules are now the size of footballs, which means that there are less  of them to cover a smaller area above as the dome is built.
The reason it gets built is due to this stack of molecules expanding wth little need to agitate as they are under little pressure up high. So they become dormant and freeze, as in, the lightest elements that have separated.

Once the last of the elements have stacked against a true vacuum, they simply freeze against that vacuum and only expand when more stacking occurs or compress as that stacking starts to shrink.
You can imagine this as a sea of agitated lighter molecules against the ice dome, so in effect you will have a sort of light moving ocean against a solid ice dome and this is happening all the way down in various forms, all the way to the sea.

Basically you can see that the Earth is a living, breathing cell that can only move against a vacuum, it cannot move freely within it. Earth is rooted in terms of free movement.

Think of it like holding a balloon and blowing it up and letting it down a little, then blowing it up again, without ever letting go of it.

For a full understanding of how atmospheric pressure works and why things work within it, as in, us living under it...just look at the water, because the water has all the answers you need; as all we are doing is living in the same environment, except ours is less dense, that's all.

So why do things fall then?

Well; if you've been absorbing what I've been saying, you have to undertstand that any dense object pushed into the atmosphere, is pushing against a stacked atmosphere. Like you tryng to  push a football (for instance) through soft rubber above you. You know that your energy (throw) can push against that soft rubber but at some point you will compress it enough that it decompresses against that ball and pushes it right back at you.
This is better noted by bouncing a ball on the ground but same principle, except the ground offers a much much more denser barrier, so it compresses your ball and pushes it up at you with the same force you smashed it down with.
The vertical throw acts as  as softer shock absorber but will still release the same energy you put into it in a classic action/reaction force.

No gravity needed.

I could go on and on but I don't want to get too many people lost.

One more thing. Those who do not wish to look into this with any interest or anyone who wants to ridicule it...please stay out of dealing with me, as I can't be bothered to deal with it.
I'm more than happy to explain any questions about it and I'm more than happy to answer any questions about gravity versus denpressure, as I can explain it all.

It's up to you as a person to try and grasp it if you are genuinely interested in understanding how we are being ripped off about what we live on and what space is supposed to be, etc.

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2014, 07:16:26 AM »
"Hi I'm scepti, to help you understand how gravity doesn't exist just look at this example of water which is under the influence of gravity"

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2014, 07:34:01 AM »
It's not difficult to understand. Pressure is an effect on something. It has to have a cause. It is not a fundamental force.

Pressure is close to a force, but not quite. It's simply defined as "force per unit area". It is the result of force, but it's not the force itself.

There are many ways to cause pressure. It cannot simply be. With the atmosphere the force causing pressure is gravity.

Atmospheric pressure /= gravity

Atmospheric pressure is the result of gravity.

iWitness

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2014, 08:07:14 AM »
Just like the weight of all the water in the ocean can crush you, the weight of all the air above you forces your denser body to "fall to the earth". Same reason a Helium balloon rises up until the air pressure gets to low and it bursts.
Disclaimer: I am confused. Everything I say is speculative and not admissible in a court of law; however, I am neither insane nor a threat to myself or others. I am simply curious about everything in life and enjoy talking about crazy shit. Oh, & btw I like turtles.

iWitness

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2014, 08:10:25 AM »

"And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so." - Genesis 1 6:8

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2014, 08:12:08 AM »
Just like the weight of all the water in the ocean can crush you, the weight of all the air above you forces your denser body to "fall to the earth". Same reason a Helium balloon rises up until the air pressure gets to low and it bursts.
Exactly. We have to rely on bullshit, yet the water is the perfect evidence of what's truly happening. The shills like to try and cover this stuff up because in plain and basic terms, it destroys the science they try to keep alive.

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2014, 08:14:50 AM »

The air below you is heavier than the air above you. By your logic we should float up.

iWitness

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2014, 08:40:29 AM »
Air (Less Dense)
___

YOU (Denser)
___

Water (Densest)

ausGeoff

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2014, 08:41:28 AM »
To understand why atmospheric pressure answers all of the questions that gravity supposedly offers, you have to be prepared to go right back to the very basics of what forms atmospheric pressure.
When I say the basics, I mean the absolute simplistic basics that require no formulas, equations or scientific mumbo jumbo to get the picture.

Oh dear... yet another of sceptimatic's long-winded parables.   ;D

Two screens full of absolute pseudo-scientific drivel!  How anybody can figure out the physics of our planet and the cosmos without utilising any mathematical formulas and scientific "mumbo jumbo" is beyond me.  Physics, mechanics, aeronautics, astrophysics and geophysics, pure maths and calculus, all play a part in developing scientific theories from hypotheses.

sceptimatic's own absurd ideas about science have let him down time and again on these forums.  He hasn't explained exactly what his pet "theory" of denpressure is yet—other than it solves numerous questions about our planet and space travel.  He claims it combines the properties of density (kg/m3) with pressure (kPa) but he's unable to explain how.  He's also unable to describe denpressure as a scalar or a vector quantity, nor can he define its unit of measurement.

sceptimatic can't even differentiate between 'force' and 'pressure' and 'mass' and 'weight'.  And that's pretty basic stuff—which is the very thing he's calling for LOL.

I just hope that any people new to this site don't take what sceptimatic writes seriously, but instead read some of the far more intelligent arguments from other better educated flat earthers.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2014, 10:06:05 AM »
Air (Less Dense)
___

YOU (Denser)
___

Water (Densest)

Fun fact: the average density of a human being is 1.01kg/m3 which is denser than water!  Seawater is denser than humans, but not fresh water.

Next!
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2014, 10:11:40 AM »
From this, the most truthful depiction of Earths shape:http://www.gosocial.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/06_Pic065.jpg
To this:http://www.gosocial.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/10_Pic10.png
Which eventually becomes this:http://www.gosocial.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/12_Pic12.png

I can see! Yay! Can Yoooooooooouuuu?

?

Jingle Jangle

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2014, 10:16:49 AM »
It is something beyond gravity... Gravity by itself cannot explain how all the air still remains on the planet... It is an intelligent force is what I am saying...  A conscious living force that allows air to stay on the planet...  It is beyond just explanations of air pressure...

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2014, 10:21:26 AM »
It is something beyond gravity... Gravity by itself cannot explain how all the air still remains on the planet... It is an intelligent force is what I am saying...  A conscious living force that allows air to stay on the planet...  It is beyond just explanations of air pressure...
You have evidence of this? formulas? scientific data? when people put into question established theories like gravity or a round earth they need to be able to bak it up with credible evidence, something that has yet to be seen on this forum when trying to explain a flat earth or the absence of gravity.

?

rottingroom

• Around the world.
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2014, 10:23:11 AM »

Well for the purposes of math we say gravity is a force but if want to get more technical you can view gravity itself as not a force and read up on Einstein. In that case, its something beyond gravity and in my opinion, the most plausible explanation.

?

Jingle Jangle

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2014, 10:54:53 AM »
You have evidence of this? formulas? scientific data? when people put into question established theories like gravity or a round earth they need to be able to bak it up with credible evidence, something that has yet to be seen on this forum when trying to explain a flat earth or the absence of gravity.

By the laws of diffusion, everyone knows that substances, immersed in liquids as well as gases, tend to move from areas of high concentration to low concentration...  The sugar in a glass of water, not being held down by gravity, moves upward in solution because the kinetic energy of diffusion possesses a greater energy than aforementioned physical force...

Even Renuzit spray particles move upward by the forces of just diffusion...  The upward movement possesses no limit...

The statement of escape velocities needing to be met for leaving the atmosphere hold no credibility even in the scientific community...  Even a rocket that travels at 1 mph upward (if it possessed sufficient fuel) breaches into the upper layers of the atmosphere...  Rockets are reputed to only ascend upward at 1,400 mph for fuel efficiency... 

A simple oxygen molecule travels at about 1000 miles per hour at room temperature, however with intense heat from the thermosphere the kinetic energy should be far greater than even a space shuttle launching setup...  Remember, a ballistic object possesses the ability to leave at any speed... 

The definition of escape velocity I will present from Wikipedia...  Herein lies the evidence...

A rocket moving out of a gravity well does not actually need to attain escape velocity to do so, but could achieve the same result at any speed with a suitable mode of propulsion and sufficient fuel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escape_velocity

By knowing this and not denying, no one escapes the inevitable conclusion that a near complete vacuum in space, according to simple physical observations from experiments performed even in your home, that the atmosphere should have been ripped off long ago...

The vacuum by just physics alone, if the universe had been governed only by such principles, has a greater potential kinetic energy from areas of high to low pressure than gravity by several orders of magnitude... 

Gravity creating air pressure alone stands as a contrived, weak notion which denies and scoffs at the mystery of the atmosphere...  Every factor needs observation...  Expansion of your visualization scope stands as my recommendation for you...

This situation poses an undeniable miracle...  Regards...