Time since dinosaurs hugely inflated as well

• 27 Replies
Time since dinosaurs hugely inflated as well
« on: November 11, 2014, 06:20:38 PM »
Considering the flat earth theory propagates an entire shift in thinking.   

According to scientists there was a period of 63 million years between when the dinosaurs lived and humans first appeared.

Does anyone find this a little hard to swallow?  I am thinking its more like 10-20 thousand years at most...

Thoughts?

Re: Time since dinosaurs hugely inflated as well
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 06:27:37 PM »
It would have only been 6,000 years ago.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2014, 06:51:29 PM »
Considering the flat earth theory propagates an entire shift in thinking.   

According to scientists there was a period of 63 million years between when the dinosaurs lived and humans first appeared.

Does anyone find this a little hard to swallow?  I am thinking its more like 10-20 thousand years at most...

Thoughts?
I think evolution is a bunch of bull myself.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014, 06:52:53 PM »
it was around 100 years ago that the first dinosaur skeleton was displayed, and then a few years later the second.

a few years more, both were admitted as fakes by the discoverers themselves.

but all the others since are real, really, really real. really.

trivia; what percentage of skeletal completeness is the highest claimed for a dinosaur find?

eg total no. of bones in barney, the purple dinosaur is 200. i find 12. that's 6%.

so highest number found by comparison to total, in percetage terms.

i have only a vague idea, but some vague ideas can be fleshed out. and even have feathers added.

snigger.

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2014, 06:58:47 PM »
Well of course no one is denying they existed.   But the span of time that they refer to between the various ages does seem odd to my senses.   Paleozoic was 300 million years ago... Cenozoic 200 million years ago.    And it is all based on measurements of the rocks, which may or may not be accurate.. as it is another thing that we basically just take their word for it.

What evidence do we have that says radio carbon dating and its related theories are correct?  In my mind 20, 30, 40 thousand years at most seems about right for the dinosaurs.   I think that would be more than enough time to fossilize the dinosaurs.

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2014, 07:06:01 PM »
I like to go with my gut feelings on these things, too. And I believe the dinosaurs were around much more recent than what they tell us.  I think the fossilized dinosaurs are merely the oldest dinosaurs. The other dinosaurs that were around when humans first appeared and were the overlords of Earth humans were much more sophisticated than their fossilized ancestors.  They never left a trace of themselves.  Humans became smarter (with the help of dinosaurs) and eventually the dinosaurs thought they would leave Earth to us to handle. After all, the dinosaurs never settled all their differences and peace hardly lasted amongst them. So they packed up all their technology, helped us build the pyramids, and then got on their rocketships and left for dino-planet in the Andromeda galaxy.
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2014, 07:07:24 PM »
Well of course no one is denying they existed.   But the span of time that they refer to between the various ages does seem odd to my senses.   Paleozoic was 300 million years ago... Cenozoic 200 million years ago.    And it is all based on measurements of the rocks, which may or may not be accurate.. as it is another thing that we basically just take their word for it.

What evidence do we have that says radio carbon dating and its related theories are correct?  In my mind 20, 30, 40 thousand years at most seems about right for the dinosaurs.   I think that would be more than enough time to fossilize the dinosaurs.

i am.

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2014, 02:06:17 AM »
I like to go with my gut feelings on these things, too. And I believe the dinosaurs were around much more recent than what they tell us.  I think the fossilized dinosaurs are merely the oldest dinosaurs. The other dinosaurs that were around when humans first appeared and were the overlords of Earth humans were much more sophisticated than their fossilized ancestors.  They never left a trace of themselves.  Humans became smarter (with the help of dinosaurs) and eventually the dinosaurs thought they would leave Earth to us to handle. After all, the dinosaurs never settled all their differences and peace hardly lasted amongst them. So they packed up all their technology, helped us build the pyramids, and then got on their rocketships and left for dino-planet in the Andromeda galaxy.
It's often left out the history books that the dinosaurs invented Twitter.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

?

Goth

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2014, 02:56:29 AM »

iWitness

• If the earth is round then what is your problem?
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2014, 09:56:58 AM »
Don't forget the fact that Dinosaur Footprints look IDENTICAL to Bird Tracks.

Dinosaur Footprint:

Emu Track:

Turkey Track:

Oh look a dinosaur era bird track!

No wonder scientists confuse dinosaurs and birds, and now think velociraptors had FEATHERS! LOL

It is VERY obvious that these are Giant birds from PRE-FLOOD when animals grew larger and lived longer. Just think, when the floodwaters were rising, the BIRDS were flying around looking for dry land and walking in the mud. Even the native americans understood this and called them "Giant Turkey Tracks".

Check out this amazing dinosaur fossil that looks strikingly like a BIRD!

Chicken skelton:

Look a GIANT DUCK!!!

The Bible is clear what the dinosaurs were and what killed them. Yet, atheists continue to create man-made theories to explain the Truth in God's Word. Give it up, Big Bang and evolution holds no water.

What created the fossils to begin with you have to ask yourself. It is a scientific fact that Flood-conditions created the fossils and the limestone. The flood waters remained on earth for 150 days before they began to recede. By then, all of the dead animals had turned to skeletons from being submerged in water for that long. After the waters were gone, the limestone muk created by tons of ashes, sediments and heat hardened into rock.

That is why Limestone is used to make Concrete by heating it and adding water, which dries in HOURS... not millions of years.

The Bible says in Genesis 7:17-24

"For forty days the flood kept coming on the earth, and as the waters increased they lifted the ark high above the earth. The waters rose and increased greatly on the earth, and the ark floated on the surface of the water. They rose greatly on the earth, and all the high mountains under the entire heavens were covered. The waters rose and covered the mountains to a depth of more than fifteen cubits. Every living thing that moved on land perished—birds, livestock, wild animals, all the creatures that swarm over the earth, and all mankind. Everything on dry land that had the breath of life in its nostrils died. Every living thing on the face of the earth was wiped out; people and animals and the creatures that move along the ground and the birds were wiped from the earth. Only Noah was left, and those with him in the ark.

The waters flooded the earth for a hundred and fifty days."

And you may be surprised to find out that the real Noah's Ark was discovered in Turkey in the Mountains of Ararat just as the Bible describes over 50 years ago:
http://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/470/Noah-s-Ark-Has-Been-Found-Why-Are-They-Keeping-Us-In-The-Dark-

This is the real deal even though people say it is a hoax. Watch the video for yourself:

The ruins of Sodom and Gomorrah are still visible as well with millions of Brimstone hail embedded in the ashes:
http://www.arkdiscovery.com/sodom_&_gomorrah.htm
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 09:58:44 AM by iWitness »
Disclaimer: I am confused. Everything I say is speculative and not admissible in a court of law; however, I am neither insane nor a threat to myself or others. I am simply curious about everything in life and enjoy talking about crazy shit. Oh, & btw I like turtles.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2014, 09:59:24 AM »
It is almost as if, dinosaurs and birds share a common ancestor and through natural selection, they differentiated in to the species we know today.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

iWitness

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2014, 10:08:44 AM »
Or dinosaurs were giant birds...

There's already a massive cover-up about the literally THOUSANDS of Giant human skeletons found all over the world the past couple hundred years. These giant skeletons are nearly ALWAYS written off as hoaxes by the main-stream media even though the scientific community admits these giant skeletons are real. They simply explain them as "genetic mutations" or isolated incidents even though there have been burial mounds excavated with whole tribes of giants.

http://www.6000years.org/frame.php?page=giants

The Bible says in Genesis 6:4

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

These Giant human skeletons and Giant Birds do not fit into the theory of Evolution very well. That is why the Smithsonian institute is doing everything it can to acquire and destroy all these specimens.

Here is a giant 14-inch human finger found in Egypt:

Here is a giant Femur bone:

It is almost as if, dinosaurs and birds share a common ancestor and through natural selection, they differentiated in to the species we know today.
Disclaimer: I am confused. Everything I say is speculative and not admissible in a court of law; however, I am neither insane nor a threat to myself or others. I am simply curious about everything in life and enjoy talking about crazy shit. Oh, & btw I like turtles.

iWitness

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2014, 10:19:20 AM »
It was the descendants of these Giants, the Nephilim, that the Children of Israel had to destroy when they entered the promised land after 40 years in the wilderness. Goliath was one of these Giants that young King David defeated with his sling. These demon/human hybrids were evil and is no wonder God commanded the Israelites to conquer them and leave no survivors.

The Bible talks about one of the last Kings of the giants in Deuteronomy 3:11

"For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold, his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man."

It says his bed was 9 cubits long which can be anywhere from 13-15~ feet long depending on the measure of cubits they used.

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2014, 11:15:47 AM »
You having fun iWitness?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2014, 01:03:26 PM »
Just to clear something (Even though you will probably deny it as you do with most stuff), birds are descendants of dinosaurs (So birds footprints look like the ones of dinosaurs and not viceversa) and about the rock measurements, 20-40 thousands years is very little, if you do more research on that you might understand some of it and see why that number is so small. Don´t try to argue with that unless you are an archeologist that does understand how it works.

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2014, 01:12:31 PM »
archaeology = study of human history and prehistory

maybe you meant paleontology.

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2014, 05:06:47 PM »

maybe you meant anthropology?

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2014, 05:54:50 PM »
Just to clear something (Even though you will probably deny it as you do with most stuff), birds are descendants of dinosaurs (So birds footprints look like the ones of dinosaurs and not viceversa) and about the rock measurements, 20-40 thousands years is very little, if you do more research on that you might understand some of it and see why that number is so small. Don´t try to argue with that unless you are an archeologist that does understand how it works.

Well I was just throwing out some gut feelings... I actually attended UCLA and took a lower division archaeology class.    But since we're on the subject of things that we take on face value from scientists, I was just pointing out that time might be highly skewed as well.  I am aware of theories of radio carbon data but how much of that can we actually prove.   We are told that this measurement of rock equates to X number of years.    Are you yourself able to prove that? In truth it might be 10, 100 or 1000 times less than what we are told.

If there is any truth to the flat earth theory... and that the sun is much closer and smaller.. it could also be that what we are told about time is also highly skewed and exaggerated. 
I would imagine that in some hereafter our 'blinders' so to speak are removed at which point we will then be able to see things as they really are.. which I am thinking is probably some combination of what we are seeing and perceiving now and possibly some trick of perception/awareness (i.e. something to the effect of a stage magician's trick that is beyond our realm of perception/understanding.)

« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 05:56:32 PM by dishymars »

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2014, 09:51:23 AM »

maybe you meant anthropology?
In a nutsehell anthropology is the study of humans themselves (ourselves?), archeology is the study of human activity and artifacts. afaik, fwiw, ymmw, etc.

ausGeoff

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2014, 10:24:53 AM »

Funny... that's exactly what all the bible-bashers say.  I wonder why?

iWitness

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2014, 10:45:29 AM »
It would help if you actually studied history and the Bible, otherwise you would know. You see, that is the reason you atheists are going to burn in Hell for eternity.... because you deny the truth without reason. The evidence is there, yet you have no desire to know the One True God. You think you are blameless, and deny the Name of God's one and only Son, so when you stand before the Lord on the day of Judgment you can explain your wicked deeds.

There are TWO ways you can get the approximate age of the earth. You Ready?

1. The entire Genealogy of Jesus Christ is recorded in the Bible going all the way back to Adam. Also, the ages of every one of Jesus' ancestors and the age of their fathers are recorded in the Bible. So you can simply... do the math.

2.  There are literally hundreds if not thousands of dates of important events recorded in the Bible. We know the fall of Jerusalem happened in 586 B.C. and you can do the math once again to get an approximate age going all the way back to creation.

That is the power of God's Word ladies and gentlemen.

You think it's ridiculous to follow the historical written record compiled by people over thousands of years. How much more ridiculous then is throwing some chemicals on a rock and pulling a billion years out of your ass?

How do you even know the half life of carbon has remained constant since the beginning of time?

Funny... that's exactly what all the bible-bashers say.  I wonder why?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 10:47:07 AM by iWitness »

ausGeoff

« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2014, 10:52:20 AM »

1. The entire Genealogy of Jesus Christ is recorded in the Bible going all the way back to Adam. Also, the ages of every one of Jesus' decedents and the age of their fathers are recorded in the Bible. So you can simply... do the math.

2.  There are literally hundreds if not thousands of dates of important events recorded in the Bible. We know the fall of Jerusalem happened in 586 B.C. and you can do the math once again to get an approximate age going all the way back to creation.

The Christian bible is NOT a book of science.  Can you please refrain from spewing your biblical crap on these forums?

God-botherers like you think you can insinuate your whack-job opinions wherever you like, regardless of the purpose of any particular forum.

I've got some news for you mate... Jesus Christ sucks better than my Hoover LOL.

iWitness

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2014, 11:08:38 AM »
Typical response to someone that has never read the Bible. Like I said before, there are thousands of dates, places, events, genealogies, cities and other records in the Bible. Can you please share with us some inaccuracies?

You have to admit that all the empires mentioned in the Bible really existed like the Romans, Egyptians, Persians, Medes, Syrians, Israel, Greece, Babylon, etc...

Here are just some of the historical facts found in the Bible:

Ebla tablets—discovered in 1970s in Northern Syria. Documents written on clay tablets from around 2300 B.C. demonstrate that personal and place names in the Patriarchal accounts are genuine. In use in Ebla was the name "Canaan," a name critics once said was not used at that time and was used incorrectly in the early chapters of the Bible. The tablets refer to all five "cities of the plain" mentioned in Genesis 14, previously assumed to have been mere legends.

Confounding earlier skeptics, but confirming the Bible, an important discovery was made in Egypt in 1896. A tablet—the Merneptah Stela—was found that mentions Israel. (Merneptah was the pharaoh that ruled Egypt in 1212-1202 B.C.) The context of the stela indicates that Israel was a significant entity in the late 13th century B.C.

The Hittites were once thought to be a biblical legend, until their capital and records were discovered in Turkey.

Crucial find in Nuzi (northeastern Iraq), an entire cache of Hittite legal documents from 1400 B.C. Confirms many details of Genesis, Deuteronomy, such as: (a) siring of legitimate children through handmaidens, (b) oral deathbed will as binding, (c) the power to sell one's birthright for relatively trivial property (Jacob & Esau), (d) need for family idols, such as Rachel stole from Laban, to secure inheritance, (e) form of the covenant in Deuteronomy exactly matches the form of suzerainty treaties between Hittite emperors and vassal kings.

Walls of Jericho—discovery in 1930s by John Garstang. The walls fell suddenly, and outwardly (unique), so the Israelites could clamber over the ruins into the city (Joshua 6:20).

In 1986, scholars identified an ancient seal belonging to Baruch, son of Neriah, a scribe who recorded the prophecies of Jeremiah (Jer. 45:11).

In 1990, Harvard researchers unearthed a silver-plated bronze calf figurine reminiscent of the huge golden calf mentioned in the book of Exodus.

In 1993, archaeologists uncovered a 9th century B.C. inscription at Tel Dan. The words carved into a chunk of basalt refer to the "House of David" and the "King of Israel." And the Bible's version of Israelite history after the reign of David's son, Solomon, is believed to be based on historical fact because it is corroborated by independent account of Egyptian and Assyrian inscriptions.

It was once claimed there was no Assyrian king named Sargon as recorded in Isaiah 20:1, because this name was not known in any other record. Then, Sargon's palace was discovered in Iraq. The very event mentioned in Isaiah 20, his capture of Ashdod, was recorded on the palace walls! Even more, fragments of a stela (a poetic eulogy) memorializing the victory were found at Ashdod itself.

Another king who was in doubt was Belshazzar, king of Babylon, named in Daniel 5. The last king of Babylon was Nabonidus according to recorded history. The tablet was found showing that Belshazzar was Nabonidus' son.

The ruins of Sodom and Gomorrah have been discovered southeast of the Dead Sea. Evidence at the site seems consistent with the biblical account: "Then the Lord rained down burning sulfur on Sodom and Gomorrah—from the Lord out of the heavens." The destruction debris was about 3 feet thick and buildings were burned from fires that started on the rooftops. Geologist Frederick Clapp theorizes that that pressure from an earthquake could have spewed out sulfur-laden bitumen (similar to asphalt) known to be in the area through the fault line upon which the cities rest. The dense smoke reported by Abraham is consistent with a fire from such material, which could have ignited by a spark or ground fire.

source: http://www.faithfacts.org/search-for-truth/maps/archaeological-and-external-evidence

Here's even more historical proof:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_artifacts_in_biblical_archaeology
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burial_places_of_biblical_figures
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Sea_Scrolls

1. The entire Genealogy of Jesus Christ is recorded in the Bible going all the way back to Adam. Also, the ages of every one of Jesus' decedents and the age of their fathers are recorded in the Bible. So you can simply... do the math.

The Christian bible is NOT a book of science.  Can you please refrain from spewing your biblical crap on these forums?

God-botherers like you think you can insinuate your whack-job opinions wherever you like, regardless of the purpose of any particular forum.

I've got some news for you mate... Jesus Christ sucks better than my Hoover LOL.

« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2014, 02:22:39 PM »

yes, if only a common ancestor of two currently evolved living creatures could be found, the theory would edge toward being substantiated.

a book should be written postulating the implication of such a discovery. i even suggest a title - 'the origin of species'.

if the idea catches on, as i suspect it might, the in a couple of hundred years, with no dead/living example of referenced shared common ancestor found, it can be claimed that the theoretical single-cell organism of billions years past 'genesis event' (scientific, not theological. like, totally different. one requires belief, the other belief) represents the shared common ancestor of all life, so there is the sought after origin of species.

there in the imagination of believers.

adam and eve, fish-monkeys, slime bacteria, alien space rock surfing viruses.

people, the majority who insist upon answers at the cost of intellectual integrity that is, have such strange ancestral lineage.

great great great (insert preferred thousands or billions of reps) granddaddy fish-with-legs, or grown of rib, or monkey-makes-a-spear.

you choose you lose.

The Ellimist

• "Let us play a game, Crayak."
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2014, 03:33:23 PM »

10/10
Additionally, we cannot entirely rule out the nefarious effects of demons, spirits, gnomes, and wizards on our society's ability to comprehend our flat earth as it really is. 

The Ellimist

• "Let us play a game, Crayak."
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2014, 03:48:14 PM »

Well I was just throwing out some gut feelings... I actually attended UCLA and took a lower division archaeology class.    But since we're on the subject of things that we take on face value from scientists, I was just pointing out that time might be highly skewed as well.  I am aware of theories of radio carbon data but how much of that can we actually prove.   We are told that this measurement of rock equates to X number of years.    Are you yourself able to prove that? In truth it might be 10, 100 or 1000 times less than what we are told.

If there is any truth to the flat earth theory... and that the sun is much closer and smaller.. it could also be that what we are told about time is also highly skewed and exaggerated. 
I would imagine that in some hereafter our 'blinders' so to speak are removed at which point we will then be able to see things as they really are.. which I am thinking is probably some combination of what we are seeing and perceiving now and possibly some trick of perception/awareness (i.e. something to the effect of a stage magician's trick that is beyond our realm of perception/understanding.)

If you really want to know whether scientists are lying or not, then DO IT YOURSELF. No one is telling you to accept this at its face value. If you want to prove it wrong, with the right materials you can!
Additionally, we cannot entirely rule out the nefarious effects of demons, spirits, gnomes, and wizards on our society's ability to comprehend our flat earth as it really is. 

ausGeoff

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2014, 11:59:41 PM »
Typical response to someone that has never read the Bible.
And exactly how do you know I've "never read the bible?  Did your invisible friend up in the sky tell you?  Or are you maybe clairvoyant LOL.  You religious zealots are always so smug and self-satisfied aren't' you?

Like I said before, there are thousands of dates, places, events, genealogies, cities and other records in the Bible. Can you please share with us some inaccuracies?

I'm sure that you know your bible well enough for me not to have to cite in any depth the specific errors contained within all the following relating to the earth's edges and corners, and geometry in general:

Isaiah 40:22
Job 11:9
Job 28:24
Job 37:3
Job 38:13
Job 38:4
Job 9:6
Ecclesiastes 1:5
Psalm 96:10
Psalm 93:1
Psalm 104:5
Matthew 4:8
Daniel 4:11
Jeremiah 16:19

And note that although Isaiah 40:22 says "He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth..." a circle is not a ball or sphere.  This interpretation is often used by Christian apologists such as yourself to allegedly "prove" the bible says the earth is a globe.

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2014, 03:28:31 AM »
I love these guys  ;D

They believe a book with absolutely no proofs saying that the world is 6k yo and that dinosaurs are fake while scientifics with mathematicals relations based on the compositions of bones proved that they lived for some of them 500 milions year ago.
BUT they believe in the existence of reptilians, Yeti and the monster of the Loch ness  ::) What a bunch of idiots...

Whether you like it or not, the earth is round , the theory of relativity, gravity , evolution, quantum are true. Dinosaurs existed there 500 million years ago , the first living things were 4 billion years , the earth is 4.6 billions.
We descend from the "monkey" , our closest representative is the chimpanzee , with whom we share a common ancestor dating back 7 million years ago .
Our DNA is 50% identical to that of yeast or any living being on this planet.
The sun is the center of the solar system, we are on the third planet of this one , where we are the only harbor life today (Mars may have done earlier, and can be on Europe) .
Our galaxy has 150 billion stars and even more planets, and our universe ( observable ) has 150 billion of a similar size ...  ;)