Evidences for The sun rises clockwise above the earth . . .

• 42 Replies
Evidences for The sun rises clockwise above the earth . . .
« on: August 07, 2014, 04:14:05 AM »
. . . and NOT in a circle above and below the earth:

1. There is no point of time, when nothing of the earth's surface 's lighted.

2. The sun always comes from east.

3. The equator (= the line of the sun) is hotter than other places.

4. In the southern hemisphere, the sun is high in the north, in the northern, it is high in the south.

Do you have another opinion? Please let's discuss!
Brofyboy!

?

guv

Re: Evidences for The sun rises clockwise above the earth . . .
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 04:47:35 AM »
Where I live on a flat Earth the sun would rise in the north east and set in the north west if it followed a round earth equator but in summer it rises in the east and sets in the west, RE magic A.

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 06:58:17 AM »
Why do you think anyone claims the Sun goes up and down around the Earth?...

ausGeoff

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 07:50:49 AM »

1. There is no point of time, when nothing of the earth's surface's lighted.  One half dark + one half light = spherical shape.

2. The sun always comes from east.  Because the spherical earth always rotates only one way.

3. The equator (= the line of the sun) is hotter than other places.  Because as it's on a sphere, it's always closest to the sun.

4. In the southern hemisphere, the sun is high in the north, in the northern, it is high in the south.  Because the earth's equatorial plane is not coplanar with the sun's ecliptic plane.

—Next please.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 11:25:57 AM »
3. The equator (= the line of the sun) is hotter than other places.  Because as it's on a sphere, it's always closest to the sun.
Ummm.... No.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

guv

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 05:15:43 AM »
If you take the sin of the altitude of the sun and multiply it by 1000 you will get watts/ square meter approx for that sun angle, and I have heard the bendy light yarn just a few times.

?

guv

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2014, 07:33:02 AM »
Come down the southern hemisphere at xmas and tell me it is cold. And the sis of 90 deg is 1.

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 09:58:46 AM »

A 6 second video of the sun going around the earth clockwise, also notice how flat the earth looks? The sun rising as it gets closer, and falls as it gets further away. (that's perpective)
the sun lights up one half and leaves half in darkness. All consistent with the flat earth wiki.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 02:44:54 PM by Thick as Treacle »

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2014, 10:55:54 AM »
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/09/FirstSpaceVine.gif

A 6 second video of the sun going around the earth clockwise, also notice how flat the earth looks?
No.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2014, 11:21:11 AM »
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/09/FirstSpaceVine.gif

A 6 second video of the sun going around the earth clockwise, also notice how flat the earth looks? The sun rising as it gets closer, and falls as it gets further away. (that's perpective)
Obviously a NASA fake.

ausGeoff

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2014, 06:34:01 AM »
Ummm.... No.

Ummm... Yes.  The equatorial zone is always hotter than anywhere else on the earth.

The "equator" as you're apparently using the term is only an imaginary single  line drawn at the earth's maximum circumference.

PS:  Image code corrected.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 10:59:05 AM by ausGeoff »

ausGeoff

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2014, 07:01:53 AM »
As per their usual practices, another flat earther has totally misrepresented this video image.  It does not show the sun "going around the earth clockwise".  It proves exactly what the spherical earth model states;  that is, the earth orbiting the sun.

NASA astronaut Reid Wiseman posted the first Vine video from the International
Space Station on Friday. The six second looping video shows a single Earth orbit,
which usually takes 92 minutes on the ISS — but it’s just six seconds here.

The fanciful graphical representation of the sun and moon orbits—based on a round earth azimuthal equidistant projection centred on the North Pole is nothing more than the figment of somebody's imagination.  Strangely, although it can be absolutely pitch dark in Brisbane—on Australia's eastern coast—it can be full daylight in Perth on the western coast, and yet sunlight covers the entire continent at one stage.  This proves the impossibility of the graphical model in one fell swoop.

Sorry FEs... you'll have to try a lot harder than this.

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2014, 07:23:12 AM »
Strangely, although it can be absolutely pitch dark in Brisbane—on Australia's eastern coast—it can be full daylight in Perth on the western coast, and yet sunlight covers the entire continent at one stage.  This proves the impossibility of the graphical model in one fell swoop.

Sorry FEs... you'll have to try a lot harder than this.

Not really, are you aware of how big Australia is? its enormous. its nearly as big as Europe and this map isn't accurate by any means. can you prove sunlight covers the whole continent at once?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 07:38:56 AM by Thick as Treacle »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2014, 07:51:09 AM »
Ummm.... No.

Ummm... Yes.  The equatorial zone is always hotter than anywhere else on the earth.

The "equator" as you're apparently using the term is only an imaginary single  line drawn at the earth's maximum circumference.
The Earth's equator is not the same line as the ecliptic plane.

ausGeoff

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2014, 08:10:34 AM »
Not really, are you aware of how big Australia is?
Yes.  I live there.

Can you prove sunlight covers the whole continent at once?
Uh... no.  Because it doesn't.  That's what this animated flat earth graphic allegedly shows.

And which is the model I'm assuming you agree with?  So... the onus is on you to prove that (as per the graphic) that sunlight covers the whole continent.

« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2014, 08:36:00 AM »

And which is the model I'm assuming you agree with?  So... the onus is on you to prove that (as per the graphic) that sunlight covers the whole continent.

I agree its a inaccurate model as the northern continents are as large as the southern ones. it was for illustrative purposes only.

you're just trying to be difficult for the sake of being difficult.

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2014, 11:25:06 AM »
. . . and NOT in a circle above and below the earth:

1. There is no point of time, when nothing of the earth's surface 's lighted.

2. The sun always comes from east.

3. The equator (= the line of the sun) is hotter than other places.

4. In the southern hemisphere, the sun is high in the north, in the northern, it is high in the south.

Brofyboy!

The answer is one word "Falak".

The sun and the moon, each swim in a falak. Falak can be described as the rounding hill. Something is protruding.
This may shows that the sun may go up and down while swimming in the sky. Being near in some parts of the world and far in other parts. Being high in some parts and low in other. But by the end of the day, the sun sets into the hot well in the end of the west and rises from Matla' in the first of the east to start a new day.
Life is a big trick.

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2014, 03:28:47 AM »

The sun and the moon, each swim in a falak. Falak can be described as the rounding hill. Something is protruding.
This may shows that the sun may go up and down while swimming in the sky. Being near in some parts of the world and far in other parts. Being high in some parts and low in other. But by the end of the day, the sun sets into the hot well in the end of the west and rises from Matla' in the first of the east to start a new day.
Why don't you draw us a diagram to demonstrate how this gibberish is mean to work?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2014, 09:11:49 AM »

Why don't you draw us a diagram to demonstrate how this gibberish is mean to work?

I hope I can but I am not good in drawing.
You can understand it simply by looking around you. A sky above you as a ceiling and earth under you as flat ground.
The sky is raised and fixed with unseen pillars. Above this sky, there are other six skies as layers.

I wish I could find someone who believes me and understand me and is able to draw. Through him/her, I can show the whole world the evidence of the flat earth and the fallacy of the round earth theory.
Life is a big trick.

ausGeoff

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2014, 11:07:46 AM »
I agree its an inaccurate model as the northern continents are as large as the southern ones. it was for illustrative purposes only.

You're just trying to be difficult for the sake of being difficult.

If you agree your model is "inaccurate", then why did you post it as evidence for your claims?  And why can't you post an accurate model?  Don't you have one?  You have the temerity to claim that all the NASA photographic images are bogus, and in the next breath post your own bogus image LOL.

And I'm certainly nor being "difficult".  All I'm asking of you is for accuracy—and not some made-up graphic that doesn't even represent what you believe yourself.  The "illustrative purposes" claim is something that too many flat earthers use to hide the fact that they simply can't produce a working model of their flat earth and the sun and moon's orbit.

Can you please correct your admittedly "inaccurate" graphical representation and repost it for us?

ausGeoff

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2014, 11:12:00 AM »
Just watch this, makes sense: " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Sorry, but the weird notions of some drug-addled, god-bothering truck driver don't interest me.

?

Shmeggley

• Eppur si muove!
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2014, 01:17:34 PM »

I hope I can but I am not good in drawing.
You can understand it simply by looking around you. A sky above you as a ceiling and earth under you as flat ground.
The sky is raised and fixed with unseen pillars. Above this sky, there are other six skies as layers.

I wish I could find someone who believes me and understand me and is able to draw. Through him/her, I can show the whole world the evidence of the flat earth and the fallacy of the round earth theory.

How would a drawing be evidence of anything? People have already flown high up into the sky using machines that have sent back pictures. What they haven't found is any sort of dome or other massive structure that celestial bodies are attached to.
Giess what? I am a tin foil hat conspiracy lunatic who knows nothing... See what I'm getting at here?

ausGeoff

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2014, 06:25:15 AM »
So... it looks as though Thick as Treacle is unable to post a corrected animation for what he claims are the sun and the moon's orbits over a flat earth.

Why am I not surprised?   ;D

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2014, 05:56:38 PM »
So... it looks as though Thick as Treacle is unable to post a corrected animation for what he claims are the sun and the moon's orbits over a flat earth.

Many reasons.
1) I don't care enough
2) I can't draw
3) It'd be a waste of my time, you'd still find something else to complain about.

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2014, 07:06:50 PM »

the sun lights up one half and leaves half in darkness. All consistent with the flat earth wiki.

Can you explain how this animation (approximate as it may be) accounts for the seasons?  Surely the Sun in your model must do something different during the winter (in, say, the northern hemisphere) compared to what it does during the summer.  If you don't have an animation of this, please just describe it.
Sceptimatic is a proven liar - he claims to have authored several books but won't reveal their names.

ausGeoff

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2014, 08:29:05 AM »

Many reasons.
1) I don't care enough
2) I can't draw
3) It'd be a waste of my time, you'd still find something else to complain about.

LOL.  Another cop-out by a flat earther who's been backed into a corner.

1)  If you did "care enough" it might help you prove your theories about the orbit of the sun over a flat earth.  Apparently you're so scientifically bankrupt that you can't even find a diagram constructed by any of the other thousands of flat earthers out there?  Or. more likely, you don't have any ideas as to how to represent what you're claiming?

2)  We should all be thankful that Archimedes and Pythagoras and Galileo could draw!  "I can't draw" has to be the most feeble of excuses I've seen on this site.

3)  So you reckon posting a more accurate representation of the animation would be "a waste" of your time?  It almost seems from that comment that you don't really want to further prove your flat earth claim—can I ask, are you a 100% believer?  Or, as it seems, are you simply afraid of posting a better animation because it may be subject to negative criticism?  Don't you have the courage of your convictions to encourage you to make an even stronger argument in your favour? 

And let's face it; anybody who runs away from a meaningful debate is more than likely an intellectual cripple.

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2014, 02:35:13 PM »

Can you explain how this animation (approximate as it may be) accounts for the seasons?  Surely the Sun in your model must do something different during the winter (in, say, the northern hemisphere) compared to what it does during the summer.  If you don't have an animation of this, please just describe it.

You have the tropics of caricorn and cancer.
The sun is in the tropics of cancer in the summer, creating longer warmer days in the hub (north hemisphere) and winter for the rim(south hemisphere). After summer solstice the sun then gradually drifts towards the tropics of capricorn creating winter in the hub because the sun is now further away.  Until winter solstice when the sun will head towards the tropics of cancer again.
Apologies if my explaination is not very good but hope this helps.

And NO Ausgeoff, I'm not going to draw it. Use your own brain to visualise it. I use spanners for a living, not computers.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 02:47:12 PM by Thick as Treacle »

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2014, 03:18:40 PM »
This shows the shortest distance from south america to australia is via the north pole.

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2014, 03:16:46 AM »
True it is, however lots of airspace is restricted and you'll have to fly around.