Voyager 1 - fake?

• 82 Replies
Re: Voyager 1 - fake?
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2013, 08:24:47 AM »
I was able to find Dr. Phillips' classic on magnetic monopoles, subquarks and bosons:

http://www.smphillips.8m.com/pdfs/ESP_of_Quarks.pdf

A rigorous and extraordinary demonstration that subquarks = magnetic monopoles.

http://www.smphillips.8m.com/news.html

An in-depth look at the most recent discoveries in the field of quantum mechanics which DO PROVE the correctness of the subquark ether model.

The aforementioned theory of subquark strings, while interesting, has a fundamental problem. You see, this is really a presentation of a quantum theory of gravity using string theory. The problem is that this description departs from what string theory actually says. In string theory, the strings themselves are much much smaller than your links depict.

The works you cite posit strings to be of a size on order with nucleons themselves. Effectively, they are on the same scale as gluons. This can't be the case, because ordinary deep inelastic scattering experiments would have shown this structure very easily. They do not of course.

This discrepancy contradicts the zetetic approach: if this theory WAS true, then we should be able to observe its consequences. Sadly, observations DO NOT show subquark structure, in fact, according to this theory, these subquark strings are LARGER than the quarks themselves....so how can they possibly be "subquarks?"

I think you may want to find out a little more about what a quark really is.....

It seems to me that a lot of fancy words are being employed here, without actual knowledge about what those words really mean. You cannot simply just use the word "quark" and have it mean whatever you want. Because a definition for this word already exists, and is quite different than the definition used in these works.

I am sorry, but this is probably the wrong approach.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2013, 09:45:21 AM »
This discrepancy contradicts the zetetic approach: if this theory WAS true, then we should be able to observe its consequences. Sadly, observations DO NOT show subquark structure, in fact, according to this theory, these subquark strings are LARGER than the quarks themselves....so how can they possibly be "subquarks?"
I could be wrong, but this might be one of the reasons for all of those extra dimensions that string theory is so famous for.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2013, 10:58:16 AM »
I could be wrong, but this might be one of the reasons for all of those extra dimensions that string theory is so famous for.

Well, there are no extra dimensions in the links Sandokhan provides. In order for the extra dimensions to manifest, one must first have a very small string, way smaller than these works imply. To give you an analogy of how small it must be: if you scaled an atom up to be the size of the known universe, then one of these strings would be about as large as a tree.

You see? These rather bizarre works use some of the ideas of string theory without actually understanding what those ideas mean. The result is that they become self-inconsistent.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2013, 02:28:52 PM »

It seems to me that a lot of fancy words are being employed here, without actual knowledge about what those words really mean. You cannot simply just use the word "quark" and have it mean whatever you want. Because a definition for this word already exists, and is quite different than the definition used in these works.

No, you are 100 percent correct. Sandokhan doesn't understand what he preaches. That is why he just posts the same text over and over. Go here to see how his lack of understanding made him be academically dishonest.
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,59837.msg1557491.html#msg1557491
The last part about DePalma is what you want to read.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 04:32:16 PM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2013, 02:43:51 PM »

No, you are 100 percent correct. Sandokhan doesn't understand what he preaches. That is why he just posts the same text over and over. Go here to see how his lack of understanding made him be academically dishonest.
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php/topic,59837.msg1557491.html#msg1557491
The last part about DePalma is what you want to read.

I agree with your assessment that Sandokhan misrepresented dePalma's findings, or was unaware of dePalma's rejection of the earlier claim.

I am not satisfied with dePalma's final diagnosis, however, since he is making an assertion of free energy without demonstrating how this free energy manifests in a rigorous formalism. Is this free energy the same as the Gibbs free energy? Why form does it take mathematically and why?

Making assertions are fine, but they eventually must be supported by evidence and internal consistency.

« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2013, 10:11:29 AM »

I find here serious people who really use their mind and don't follow the bright slogans of modern science and the fake scenes.

I thought of the matter for long. Once I realized that believing in universe is against believing in The Creator of the heavens and the earth, I speculated the sky for months, the moon, the planets, the sun then turned to the earth and the horizon.

Finally I got it. the round earth is impossible. With the round earth, there is no earth, no sky, no sun, no moon, no life at all.

You flat earth believer, think of it a little bit and you will get the evidence simply. We know that this earth is flat and this sky is a ceiling. What if the earth were round and no sky but space, how would it be?
Life is a big trick.

« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2013, 11:25:12 AM »

I find here serious people who really use their mind and don't follow the bright slogans of modern science and the fake scenes.

I thought of the matter for long. Once I realized that believing in universe is against believing in The Creator of the heavens and the earth, I speculated the sky for months, the moon, the planets, the sun then turned to the earth and the horizon.

Finally I got it. the round earth is impossible. With the round earth, there is no earth, no sky, no sun, no moon, no life at all.

You flat earth believer, think of it a little bit and you will get the evidence simply. We know that this earth is flat and this sky is a ceiling. What if the earth were round and no sky but space, how would it be?

Yes, independent thought is important to me as well. What is also important to me is whether my beliefs are actually true. How do we determine truth? Well, you nailed it: evidence. Demonstrable evidence. What we discuss here on this forum is the validity of different kinds of evidence.

So you say the evidence is simple. But that is not enough, that is only an assertion. Next, I would ask you to provide your evidence. This is how these things work, whether you are a FEer or REer. If we don't discuss the evidence, then we are just discussing opinions, not facts.

« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2013, 02:20:24 PM »

Yes, independent thought is important to me as well. What is also important to me is whether my beliefs are actually true. How do we determine truth? Well, you nailed it: evidence. Demonstrable evidence. What we discuss here on this forum is the validity of different kinds of evidence.

So you say the evidence is simple. But that is not enough, that is only an assertion. Next, I would ask you to provide your evidence. This is how these things work, whether you are a FEer or REer. If we don't discuss the evidence, then we are just discussing opinions, not facts.

I know it AlhamdliAllah.

It's complicated somehow but I will try to explain as much as I can.

NASA and other space agencies deceived us by fake pictures. Their pictures are the evidence of the deceit.

A simple example of how they draw the sun.
This sun which we see can be seen like this from a flat earth only and if we were on a round earth, we couldn't see it at all.

The trick of any photo of the sun with the round earth is that they make the sun soooooooooo big and if we imagined someone on the earth (which is drawn) will find the sun covering his sky and can see nothing above him but a sun.

If you want more explanation, show a photo of their photos which includes both the round earth and the sun and I will show you where the trick is.
Life is a big trick.

« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2013, 02:27:14 PM »

I know it AlhamdliAllah.

It's complicated somehow but I will try to explain as much as I can.

NASA and other space agencies deceived us by fake pictures. Their pictures are the evidence of the deceit.

A simple example of how they draw the sun.
This sun which we see can be seen like this from a flat earth only and if we were on a round earth, we couldn't see it at all.

The trick of any photo of the sun with the round earth is that they make the sun soooooooooo big and if we imagined someone on the earth (which is drawn) will find the sun covering his sky and can see nothing above him but a sun.

If you want more explanation, show a photo of their photos which includes both the round earth and the sun and I will show you where the trick is.

I will tentatively believe your assertion that the photos are fake. However, it is not I who must produce these photos for your inspection. YOU are making this claim, therefore, the burden of evidence falls on you. And let us be very clear about this: the existence of these photos is NOT evidence until you are able to demonstrate that they are false, contrived, or forged. Until then, your claim has not been substantiated.

That being said, I eagerly await your photos and analysis of them.

« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2013, 02:34:24 PM »

I prefer you or anyone else except me to provide a photo produced by NASA, any photo. I don't want someone says to me you provide a bad photo not official from NASA.

Any pic whether explanatory or made to be real.
Life is a big trick.

« Reply #70 on: November 13, 2013, 02:45:46 PM »

I prefer you or anyone else except me to provide a photo produced by NASA, any photo. I don't want someone says to me you provide a bad photo not official from NASA.

Any pic whether explanatory or made to be real.

That's okay, we have ways of checking whether the photo you provide is doctored. Plus, how do you know WE wouldn't provide a "bad photo"?

One of the themes on this fora is the idea that we will not do your homework for you. If you have a claim, the burden falls on you. And this is true for everyone on this forum, you do not get an exception.

« Reply #71 on: November 13, 2013, 02:52:08 PM »

Ok, it's up to you but don't claim to be eagerly waiting to know and seeker of truth.

I've searched on google and no one photo is clear, you can check yourself. It's not common to see a photo of the round earth with the sun. Don't you ask yourself why?

They're afraid that people could notice the stupid trick.

Salam
Life is a big trick.

« Reply #72 on: November 13, 2013, 02:54:23 PM »

Ok, it's up to you but don't claim to be eagerly waiting to know and seeker of truth.

I've searched on google and no one photo is clear, you can check yourself. It's not common to see a photo of the round earth with the sun. Don't you ask yourself why?

They're afraid that people could notice the stupid trick.

Salam

So you claim to have analyzed photos, but now you cannot for the life of you find a good photo to use.

If you are ever able to answer your burden of proof, we shall be waiting here for it.

« Reply #73 on: November 13, 2013, 02:58:02 PM »

Lol

It doesn't require to check all photos cuz the pic can never be drawn with the actual size. It's impossible as it's impossible for this earth to be round.
Life is a big trick.

« Reply #74 on: November 13, 2013, 03:02:09 PM »

Lol

It doesn't require to check all photos cuz the pic can never be drawn with the actual size. It's impossible as it's impossible for this earth to be round.

It is impossible that you are correct. You see? I just made a claim, and provided EXACTLY the same amount of evidence to support my claim as you used to support yours.

Apparently we disagree. Now how do we go about finding who is correct?

« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2013, 03:03:10 PM »

« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2013, 03:07:24 PM »
Is it Ok?
Life is a big trick.

« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2013, 03:10:46 PM »
Is it Ok?

No, but I copied the html and opened it in a new tab. But you should really try to fix this, since not everyone will be willing to do what I did to see it.

But I see the image. Now, first of all, how do you know that this is a true NASA image? I am not saying it isn't, but we better damn well be able to provide a good reason for why we think it is an actual NASA image, otherwise if someone does not like your analysis of it, they can just say that it isn't real. You see? The idea is to be rigorous every step of the way.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #78 on: November 13, 2013, 03:24:08 PM »

Here you go, right from NASA's site. 

« Reply #79 on: November 14, 2013, 01:03:22 PM »

This is the photo I tried to send. Thank you.

You can see that the sun is not completely drawn and also the earth. Here the analysis depends on the size of the seen area of the earth.
Do you agree that it represents area of a continent or of a very small area?

To avoid ambiguity, give me a clear photo with a complete sun and a clear part of the earth to know if it's a big part of the earth or a small one.

Be patient please and you will be surprised in the end InshaAllah.
Life is a big trick.

« Reply #80 on: November 14, 2013, 01:17:49 PM »

This is the photo I tried to send. Thank you.

You can see that the sun is not completely drawn and also the earth. Here the analysis depends on the size of the seen area of the earth.
Do you agree that it represents area of a continent or of a very small area?

To avoid ambiguity, give me a clear photo with a complete sun and a clear part of the earth to know if it's a big part of the earth or a small one.

Be patient please and you will be surprised in the end InshaAllah.

Yeah....I am not going to track down pictures for you. If you want to make a point, then do the work yourself. If you decide to indeed do this, I will be willing to discuss your results.

« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2013, 01:23:58 PM »

But you have to learn that nothing comes to your hand in a silver plate only because you want it.

To get info, you should participate and believe me you will understand easier.

If no one can find a suitable photo, I welcome a pic drawn by anyone concerned to know the trick.
Life is a big trick.

« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2013, 03:46:27 PM »

But you have to learn that nothing comes to your hand in a silver plate only because you want it.

To get info, you should participate and believe me you will understand easier.

If no one can find a suitable photo, I welcome a pic drawn by anyone concerned to know the trick.

Precisely, and just because you want me to find you a photo, doesn't mean I will. Until you do, I will not respond anymore. Goodbye.