Fusion

• 297 Replies

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
  • http://www.freewebs.com/raacoz/thesunhasnoheat.htm
Fusion
« on: October 19, 2006, 07:49:56 PM »
Heat and Cold are static and therefore will not mix. They oppose each other. Sort of like 2 north poles of a magnet meeting closely.
 Water fuses them together: in order that life may exist.
Everything, is in EMBRYO, not in mathematics. 
Please look at the 1/4 moon when it's around at noon ; We cannot see anything between it and the sun.

Fusion
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 01:48:25 PM »
No, that isn't right.  Heat is just a measure of energy present in a region.  "Hot" and "cold" are not references to two different things, just the relative amounts of heat present compared with regular earth temperatures.  Something that we would call "cold" still contains "heat," even if it isn't "hot."  It just doesn't have as much heat energy as something we would say is hot.
 captain is sailing through the arctic. The first mate runs up and says to him, "captain, there is an iceberg dead ahead. What should we do?" The captain looks at the iceberg, then glances at his map and says, "there's no iceberg here! Keep going!"

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
Fusion
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 01:50:52 PM »
Also, it turns out that hot (stuff) and cold (stuff) mix quite readily.
Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

dysfunction

• The Elder Ones
Fusion
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 02:17:16 PM »
Hot and cold are just different degrees of the same thing.
the cake is a lie

Re: Fusion
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 03:29:38 PM »
Quote from: "Raa"
Heat and Cold are static and therefore will not mix. They oppose each other. Sort of like 2 north poles of a magnet meeting closely.
 Water fuses them together: in order that life may exist.

And as long as we are tearing things apart, clod is relative.  My wife is cold at temperatures that I find comfortable.  Bioling water is hot to me, but too cold to start paper buring.

And what do you mean by static?

And what does water have to do with it?  There can't be heat and cold where ther is no water?

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
Fusion
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2006, 08:30:21 AM »
I'm talking about the cold as an element and the heat as an element. I'm talkin' about them in their pristine states, original states; HEAT and COLD. Even hell gets its' heat from Heat. The source of heat is below hell, because heat rises. In Hell, heat has been cooled down by its' meeting with earth and water, but heat itself, unmixed is HEAT (HOT).
The sky is a solid mass and cold is resident in it. When it departs, it decends to the earth and water to be part of the trinity which fights and controls heat, otherwise heat would destroy the whole universe.
Don't open your mind to ideas but open it to SIZES. Heat and cold in their elemental states will not mix except with water.
In the flat earth system there is billions of times more water than what we know as the atlantic and pacific oceans...billions!
There are a lot of infinites in the flat earth system, infinite distances, sizes, temperatures, sounds. That is the incredible thing about the human mind...to be able to accept infinites, but many people don't even accept their own mind.
Please look at the 1/4 moon when it's around at noon ; We cannot see anything between it and the sun.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
Fusion
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2006, 08:49:51 AM »
Stop smoking weed.  It's obviously not good for you.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
Fusion
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2006, 09:11:58 AM »
Quote from: "dysfunction"
Hot and cold are just different degrees of the same thing.

Cold and heat  are equal in all essentials, that is weight, power, for good or ill; but in nature, opposites, and it is impossible for them to coalesce unless there is a third party.  There is a third party by which these two fuse. This party is water.
"There can't be heat and cold where ther is no water?"...CURIOUS... There's no water in the sky, but cold desends from the sky into water and causes condensation, hail, ice, snow.
..."My wife is cold at temperatures that I find comfortable. Bioling water is hot to me, but too cold to start paper buring. "... Water heat and cold fuse together so that life and all its' measurements can exist.
... "And what do you mean by static? " ... static is sort of like hitting 2 rocks together; they won't mix.
..."Also, it turns out that hot (stuff) and cold (stuff) mix quite readily."...ERASMUS...{boy, I feel like Socrates, calling you all by your ingenious names} Here in our living space of the universe, the elements are in an adulterated stage, we live in a mild locality.
.."Heat is just a measure of energy present in a region."...FATHOMAK :wink: ...heat is an element, (could be a measure of energy), but your right about it being present in a region..."Something that we would call "cold" still contains "heat," even if it isn't "hot." "Yes this is true here where we live, but there are places in the universe where neither one contain either.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
Fusion
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2006, 09:19:24 AM »
Quote from: "TheEngineer"
Stop smoking weed.  It's obviously not good for you.

---------------------------PERIOD
--------Numerical order of the period which anti-dated man.
-------------------The Architect designed the Pattern.
-------------------The acquisition of the Plot.
-------------------The construction of the House.
-------------------The furnishing and decoration installed.
-------------------Man was created and placed in the Enclosure.

And what kind of engineer are you?

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
Fusion
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2006, 09:24:37 AM »
Mechanical.

-- Bob Hudson

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
Fusion
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2006, 09:28:42 AM »
Mechanical.

You are therefore limited to "THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE HOUSE" and not the medical prescription field.

dysfunction

• The Elder Ones
Fusion
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2006, 09:58:10 AM »
Mechanical.

You are therefore limited to "THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE HOUSE" and not the medical prescription field.

WTF??
the cake is a lie

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
Fusion
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2006, 10:00:19 AM »
Quote from: "dysfunction"
Mechanical.

WTF??

TheEngineer

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stop smoking weed. It's obviously not good for you.

where's the mechanics :?:

Fusion
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2006, 10:45:45 AM »
Wouldn't "infinite sounds" be deafening no matter where you are?
BTW, heat and cold are not elements... carbon and aluminum are...
That whole "fire, water, earth, wind" thing got thrown out a long time ago.

In the flat earth system there is billions of times more water than what we know as the atlantic and pacific oceans...billions!

I don't think this needs comment.
 captain is sailing through the arctic. The first mate runs up and says to him, "captain, there is an iceberg dead ahead. What should we do?" The captain looks at the iceberg, then glances at his map and says, "there's no iceberg here! Keep going!"

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
Fusion
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2006, 11:43:41 AM »
Quote from: "fathomak"
Wouldn't "infinite sounds" be deafening no matter where you are?
BTW, heat and cold are not elements... carbon and aluminum are...
That whole "fire, water, earth, wind" thing got thrown out a long time ago.

I don't think this needs comment.

Heat and Cold are elements.
Aluminum and carbon are elements.
Air without molecules is an element.
There are also secondary elements.
Infinite sounds would be deafing if you were at the contact point of Heat and Water, below the earth. Sound travels and is muffled by earth and water before it gets here. But the meeting of water and sound is infinitly far below us. Their contact point is also the source of Wind (movement) because of the explosive nature of the contact of water and heat -  and there's your science.
 I picked up the whole fire, water earth and wind thing 37 years ago. Handle me.

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
Fusion
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2006, 12:31:59 PM »
It is quite obvious that all that weed has screwed up your brain.  It doesn't take someone in the medical perscription field to realize that.

-- Bob Hudson

Fusion
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2006, 01:51:35 PM »

What?

Air by definition contains molecules.  Otherwise it's empty space.

You really are crazy.  RE'er or FE'er, I think most will agree.

Fusion
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2006, 01:56:43 PM »
I've discovered how to create cold fusion...superglue!!!

Fusion
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2006, 03:58:48 PM »

"There can't be heat and cold where there is no water?"...CURIOUS...
There's no water in the sky, but cold desends from the sky into water and causes condensation, hail, ice, snow.

There is no water on the sun, but great heat, there is not water on Pluto, but great cold.  Elements do not rely on each other to form.

..."My wife is cold at temperatures that I find comfortable. Boiling water is hot to me, but too cold to start paper buring. "
... Water heat and cold fuse together so that life and all its' measurements can exist.

That's the first thing I'll agree with, subjective qualities such as Hot and Cold are dependant on the mind to create them, and objective quantities can't exisit without the mind to create the scale.

But for elements, I go for Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Spirit.

... "And what do you mean by static? "

... static is sort of like hitting 2 rocks together; they won't mix.
Depends on how hard you hit them together.

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
Fusion
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2006, 05:31:04 AM »
Quote from: "fathomak"

What?

Air by definition contains molecules.  Otherwise it's empty space.

You really are crazy.  RE'er or FE'er, I think most will agree.

You are right, "Air CONTAINS molecules"

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
Fusion
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2006, 02:20:19 PM »

......and?  What else?

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
Fusion
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2006, 12:49:55 PM »
Quote from: "Erasmus"

......and?  What else?

The essence of air is transparency. Its' characteristic, lightness. It is the weakest element in the universe. It admits the passage of vision clear through to the sky. The upper half of the universe, that is from sea-level and the flat-surface of the earth, to the sky, is its' habitation. This has never been said before! Air was made for transportation. The sun, moon, stars, meteors, birds, cars, trucks, people, baseballs, bugs, etc all move through it.

dysfunction

• The Elder Ones
Fusion
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2006, 01:19:53 PM »
Air is not an element, moron. You are clearly insane.

This guy reminds me a lot of the nutcases we get on talk.origins.
the cake is a lie

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
Fusion
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2006, 01:24:44 PM »
it is the weakest element.

molecules are not in a vacuum.

you don't breath the air, you breath the molecules

dysfunction

• The Elder Ones
Fusion
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2006, 01:26:16 PM »
Air is not an element.
the cake is a lie

Raa

• Flat Earth Believer
You are all still round earthers
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2006, 01:50:20 PM »
and this is why.

All you guys do is take the knowledge which you have been taught before and try and justify it. If you want to be a flat earther, you cannot bring in galileo in to the scene. You cannot bring science into the scene. You must work with us. Your personal comments have nothing to do to disprove or prove flat earthism. There must be a site somewhere on the internet where you can swear so that you can comfort your embattled brain. If you remember what the definition of the word Element is you will see that air is an element and so is gold. There are 70 elements in physical chemistry but then there are other kinds of elements in the universe also. Just because you can't control temperature like you can control gold it doesn't mean that it doesn't have a similar quality as gold. And don't think that if you had all the gold in the world that you would be able to control any measure of wind either. and don't say uuhhh. any group of molecules is not an element but air is an element. I am not talking about the molecules. You are talking about the molecules. Lets not talk about the molecules and talk about air. Do you understand. Air is separate from molecules. Please repeat this a thousand times so that we can continue the subject of air, not molecules...not molescules; air. That which molecules are in. Air.

dysfunction

• The Elder Ones
Fusion
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2006, 02:36:18 PM »
You're a fucking loony. Have you ever taken a single science class?
the cake is a lie

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
Re: You are all still round earthers
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2006, 02:44:48 PM »
There are 70 elements in physical chemistry but then there are other kinds of elements in the universe also.

I have four on my stove.

Please repeat this a thousand times

No.  Screw you.  I'm not going to brainwash myself with your gibberish when I've got a perfectly good understanding of "air" and "molecules" already.

Fusion
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2006, 02:44:49 PM »
there was once an ancient belief that the elements were "air, fire, earth, water" and the elements followed the rule "like attracts like"

being that ash is made of air, therefore it goes 'up' and 'dissolves' into the air, where it came from...however there are so many exceptions: such as, wood produces ash, and wood was classified as an earth element, therefore how does earth change to ash if an object always remains as its specific element? the theory fell apart in ancient times.

?

Erasmus

• The Elder Ones
Fusion
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2006, 02:47:57 PM »
Quote from: "woopedazz"
however there are so many exceptions: such as, wood produces ash, and wood was classified as an earth element, therefore how does earth change to ash if an object always remains as its specific element?

The theory covered that sort of thing.  The elements are the pure forms; real objects that aren't identical to the elements are made up of different combinations of the elements.  Wood has air and earth in it; earth and air are opposites, so when you add fire to the combination, the earth and air separate and repel each other.  The ash (ash is primarily earth) stays behind and smoke (primarily air) rises away.