Tetra Dimensional Torus (TDT) FE Model

• 8 Replies
?

Ryan Onessence

• All and neither; make of it what you will
Tetra Dimensional Torus (TDT) FE Model
« on: October 04, 2011, 12:38:42 AM »
Disclaimer: High content cognitive left brain material follows. A line "______" like so denotes a suggested memory retention/rest point, to avoid Info Overload...always go with your own impulses however. Note: This post is part of a wider thread of information which begins here

MULTIDIMENSIONAL
TETRA DIMENSIONAL TORUS (TDT) FE MODEL

Synopsis

I do not strictly hold to the belief that the Earth is flat, If you visit my main Esoteric Science thread you will learn that I consider all shapes of the earth to be possible simultaneously. That the Macro Cosm is just as malleable to observation/perceptual sculpture as the Quantum world is (Micro Cosm) “as   above so below, as below so above” hencefold the fractal principle of nature which casts the quantum factor into the Macro Cosm.

The multidimensionalism of the TDT FE model addresses the possibility of a Flat Earth existing via principles which sidestep the unfavourable topic of a worldwide conspiracy, centred around NASA to keep the shape of the Earth secret. Now this is not to completely dismiss concept of a NASA conspiracy. Many people, not just those who strictly believe the Earth is flat believe that NASA has at least faked some if not all of their lunar walk footages. Some believe it was to cover up either prior visitation/colonisation of the moon by Russia, or even earlier activity/ruins, of long since forgotten highly advanced civilisations both terrestrial and extraterrestrial.   

Now whilst it may not be at all evident unless stated, my methods of conceptualisation are on par with the process of Zetetic Science. To my understanding, having studied the wealth of information on the subject of Zeteticism, available here on the FES. The method entails experimentation first, theorisation later. Whereas modern Science is based on conceptualisation first with speculation as to what is thought would happen during an experiment, then the experiment is conducted to see if the theorisations are correct. Therefore because Zeteticism doesn't project elaborate expectations upon an experiment, its approach is more of an intuitive and open curiosity toward Science.

Now it is apparent to me that being a Zetetic and believing in Flat Earth theory are not mutually inclusive, but moreover that Zeteticism tends toward the notion that earth is Flat, because it advocates first hand evidence over second hand evidence. Strikingly enough, this approach fits well within reason if one considers the notion of the Macro Quantum effect. It would also add water to the assertion of Zetetics that they and adherents to flat Earth theory alike, live happier lives than non Zetetics. This is also where my own position on the Flat Earth possibility is grounded. I can therefore assert for myself, reasoning, that having been a perception seeker since adolescence, in addition to several NDE's and OBE's both naturally occurring and accidental; both under the influence of intoxication and also when sober. That subsequently having been flung into expanded perception as a result, I am more comfortable entertaining the perception that the world is either A. a stationary convex globe that the cosmos revolves around. B. a hollow globe with a concave surface, or C. an Earth with a flat surface. The experiments I have conducted are based on internalised mapping of perceptual orientation through thought /consciousness experiments guided by intuitive recognition of grounding and contentment, through expanded subtle/extra sensory awareness.

I feel no desire to quantitatively prove the validity of my own intuitive understandings of the cosmos, through materialist means of science. Esoteric logic aided by analogies based on existing scientific understandings of natural phenomena and technological devices is sufficient enough to begin building conceptualised ideas about how a Flat Earth cosmology may function. The following principle ideas are not necessarily restricted to a single explanation for each subjective area of FET, this topic is more of a curious meander regarding some of the various possible implications of multidimensional space and the nature of the cosmos in context of a Flat Earth perspective.             

The introductory stance of this theory is in response to the subsequent questions asked after my post in the thread regarding The 4 Seasons

If the sun takes a spiral path, like the grooves on a record, then it would seem that it should complete its circles in a shorter amount of time in the summer than it would in the winder.  In fact, it looks like your circle for the summer orbit is roughly half the circumference of the winter orbit.  So, the sun would have to travel a lot faster in the winter months in order for the days to still be 24 hours long. 

What causes the sun to speed up and slow down so that the orbits always take 24 hours?
My own answer to this is that the UA or Gravity is actually a Double Torus Vortex's downward thrust centralised around the Arctic Pole.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 04:24:54 PM by Ryan Onessence »
http://soundcloud.com/orin-zolis/sets/world-music-ethnic-beats/

Knowledge gained via academic means and intelligence are not mutually inclusive. Those who assume authority and superiority over conventionally uneducated persons would be wiser to keep this in mind.

?

Ryan Onessence

Re: Twin Double Torus (TDT) FE Model
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 12:39:51 AM »
1.1 The Flat Earth Tori Field Template

If one thinks of the downward thrust of a Double Torus DT field as having concentric bands which progressively radiate from its centre, then the vortical cycle of bands closer in must be of a slower acceleration than the bands further out, thus the vortical cycles become progressively faster as the bands go further out, so as that their greater concentric distance can travel in equal parry to the bands closer in and thus equalise the Gravity as a planar effect across the whole disc.

Here is a pic to help visualise this:
(tho in reality it is one unified flowing force that modulates intensity in fluid nature, rather than mathematically obvious segmented quantities.)

Imagine the Earth's disk as a horizontal line through the middle.

A single Torus is seemingly comprised of 2 vortexes with tips touching. The diagram is still depicting this regardless of the nestled additional Tori (like russian dolls) they represent the graduation of energy flow from the concentric bands which in reality are more akin to a unified force i.e. overlapping into one another at an imperceptible scale. All of which represent the seemingly 2 converging funnels tips of the Torus' fields vertical axis, spiralling in from outside on one hemisphere and then out and back around from the other as a perpetuated single directional field.

like so:

Note: The Earth's disk however is the result of Twin Double Torus fields which will be explained further on.

One the other hand, the effect should all bands rather travel at the same acceleratory speed through their cycle of the Torus Vortex. Would be more of a cone-like force with a lesser intensity of "Vortexual G's (VG's)" as it radiates outward rather than an equalised planar force of VG's. As such the Gravity would be higher at the Arctic circle with the closer cycles overlapping the completion of the cycles of bands further out resulting in less VG as one travels out toward the rim of the disc and beyond. Obviously the former analogy of equalised planar VG's where bands accelerate quicker the further out they reach is what's advocated for being responsible for Gravity in the TDT FEM.

So how do the Sun & Moon stay suspended at the height they orbit from?

Going with the first notion of equalised planar VG's. Then its plausible to suppose that the Sun & Moon each have a mean core electromagnetic vibrational frequency that can fluctuate, whilst also being repulsed upward by the Earth's Electrical/Levic component of its EMF(which likewise functions with concentric bands) and simultaneously pulled down toward it by its Magnetic/Gravic component i.e. the  “VG” force in such a way that the mean average resonance of their core frequency voltage-flux in relation to the Earth's EMF embeds each between the VG/EMF of the Earth at the ratio which enables them to remain suspended at the subjective altitude each orbit from, according to their individual voltage and its subsequent intensity of repulsion by the Levic/Electrical force. This subject will be touched upon later with greater detail in regard to their speeding up and slowing down. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.2 Twin Double Torus (TDT) Fields:

This entails that what has been described regarding the  Earths EMF is implying more than a single Torus field for the Earth (as was stated would be explained) i.e. one T gets pulled inward-outward and around and back in, from the outer regions of the shared vertical axis (twin tip touching vortexes), whilst simultaneously the other T gets pushed outward and around and back in, from the centre of the vertical axis. Thus there are 2 sets of twin vortexes, one for each T. However both Tori are electromagnetically entangled in a figure 8-like motion.

Consider each Torus to have opposite south and north charges:

i.e.
T1= s- & n+ 
T2= s+ & n- 

This means each T shares in the polarising charge of the other T's opposing hemisphere. Thus as one hemisphere of a given T moves from North to South its charge swaps to the opposite T and vice versa

Like so:

This animation shows the spiralling paths of a DT's Alternating T's by the ratio of Phi. Now whilst watching it focus on the point of the spiral that emerges from the  equator and flows up and then down the Vortical Axis, and  then in your mind do the swap of its polarity charge so that as it passes into the centre it then becomes the point which then flows out form the equator and down around and up into the Vortical Axis from below. As you can see this is happening simultaneously both north to south and south to north

Now Imagine the complete opposite direction of flow i.e. the spirals move inward along the equatorial disc into the centre and then up and out along the Vortical Axis and back down through the disk.
With these understandings of both directions of flow that DT's can perform, one can entertain the idea of a Twin Double Torus field. Typically if one thinks about this, eventually one would arrive at the notion that both DT's would simply cancel one another out. However if we go back to the explanation for the graduated flow of progressively accelerating VG energy the further out from the concentric bands of the VG/EMF's axis, which in reality are more akin to a unified force. i.e. Each concentric band is really at a quantum level and overlapping into another, therefore the field is divided into bands at an imperceptible scale and so would seemingly be a flowing unified force.

So taking note of this as having explained the seeming concentric unison of VG flow in one DT, we can then entertain the next notion. But first an analogy must be entertained.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.3 Muon (oneism) Polarity:

Absolute oneness is nothing, all - & + numbers (qualities of possibility) extending either way into infinity will cancel one another out and what is left is oneness "no-thing-ness" or infinite oneness. On the other hand Muon Polarity is unity of opposites in cooperation as opposed to absolute oneness.   

Sound wave cancellation:

In electronic music production engineers depict sound as a sine wave i.e. a waving line upon which a point will traverse, in representation of vibrational cycles per second “Hertz (Hz)”

To help visualise this movement the sine wave starts from a theoretical zero point which is centralised on the equator of the linearly represented waveforms equator.

The point will then either:

A. Rise up to a theoretical positive peak, and back down to the zero point, then below that zero point to the negative peak and back to the zero point again i.e. one cycle.

B. The vice of which, where the point travels to the negative peak first.

This animation can equally give an idea of both scenarios.
(it is not a looped gif. so by the time you first see this you will need to refresh the page and scroll down quickly; it lasts about 10 seconds)

Now with a digital audio workstation it is possible to reverse the polarity of a given recorded sound file or generated sound. What occurs is the initial arrangement of the wave forms peaks are swapped with their vice starting point as described with examples A. & B. Generally when this is done with high frequency sounds the overall perceivable sound is the same, it just means it is akin to an audible version of perfectly symmetrical shape reflected in a mirror (i.e.it would look exactly the same in comparison to the original image of itself.) However, when a sound waveform is played simultaneously with its polar opposite through the same speaker (in the exact same space.)

Like so:

No sound is heard, the waveforms cancel each other out.

But if played one after the other.

Like so:

They can both be heard, even if its a millisecond of difference.

By applying this analogy to Twin DT's and their overlapping concentric quantum bands of equalised flow, then one can entertain the idea that if one takes any given consecutive pair of overlapping bands, that there is a null zone, a blank interval where the bands both meet. Think of how the intensity of light diminishes by the square of its distance. That is what each band does as it overlaps with the other, so that the lesser intensity of both bands can simultaneously exist in the same space of overlap (now I'm not inferring cancellation here because the bands are not of equal and opposite energy. Remember each band is cycling at a different acceleratory speed.) What is being inferred is that the space where the overlap occurs, is free from an actual original vibrational band and instead is filled from either side by decaying intensity of both bands until it reaches a quantum point that is indeed free from any energy.

As an analogy Imagine two speakers with a speakers distance in between them, now assign each speaker one of two tones of which have fractal frequency ratios, (as in Fibonacci ratios i.e. 2/3, 3/5,) so that when played at such a volume so as that the decay of either tone diminishes equally (the amplitude will be different so as to get equal velocity output, as each tone is a different frequency value; this is also synonymous with the equalised planar VG's principle) Therefore each tones decay of velocity extends past half way of the 1 speaker space distance between both, thus overlapping.

Now the ratio between both tones values would be Phi, and as we know phi is infinitely recursive. So the point of exactly half way between both speakers (1/2 a speaker distance), where each tone meets the other before overlapping, is therefore resonant with the Phi ratio of the two tones. Because this phi value is infinite in depth the decay of the two finite cyclic tone values will fade out and thus never fill the infinite depth of space between the 2 speakers. The speakers are existing from a base level of space depth which has a lower mass vibrational frequency than the level of space depth at which the decay of sound dissipates at, but both frequency bands i.e. material/atomic (speaker) and energetic/acoustic (sound) have a cross-over/overlap point themselves just as do the concentric bands of a DT that are subject of this analogy. Therefore this means a 3rd  speaker can be placed in between the space of the 2 initial speakers as it is accessing a deeper band of infinite depth than the tones. Then a 4th speaker can be placed beside one of the other 2 original speakers and the same set up can be arranged with a different pair of tones than the first pair. Essentially 1 of the speakers of the first pair would then be existing in the Phi space of the new pair. This signifies the tessellation effect of Twin Double Torus Fields, an effect that could be called muon polarity as it is polarised at the quantum level and yet functions uniformly in the Macro Cosm with zero friction i.e. remember the DT animation, the spirals emanate out from the equator and up around and down through the vortical axis, this represents the radial, electrical, levic component of a TDT EMF. Whereas the vice, where the spiral moves up out of the vortical axis and down around into the equator toward the centre represents the implosive, magnetic, gravic component.

Thus together both levic and gravic DT's tessellate to form a TDT via muon polarity so as not to cancel each other out.                         
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 07:15:23 PM by Ryan Onessence »

Knowledge gained via academic means and intelligence are not mutually inclusive. Those who assume authority and superiority over conventionally uneducated persons would be wiser to keep this in mind.

?

Ryan Onessence

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 12:41:07 AM »
2.1 Toroidal Non-Euclidean Space; The Resolution to Warped Distance Values of a Global Map Unfolded to a Planar-disk

Fig 1. Imploversial Scope of Inwardly unfolding non-euclidean space

This diagram shows the sphere-concentric bands of self-similar non-euclidean space, visually warped by ratios of phi. It is how space is being thought to exist by many fringe thinkers. The Imploverse is a term coined to refer to this way of spacial conceptualisation. All matter and energy shrinks into infinite depth whilst maintaining relative resolution so as to allow more room around the perineum of the Imploversial scope for stuff to expand out of the threshold of the Implosive event horizon.

This concept was originally conceived by the proponents of the concave earth/inverted cosmos theory.

Now look at this diagram

Fig2. Dilativley Implosive unfoldment of non-euclidean space toward the perimeter of a given scope

This diagram shows the inversion of the previous one. Now the concentric bands of non-euclidean space are dilatively imploding outwards so as that the same phi ratio distance of self-similar space is maintained. The difference is that the circumferential volume is gaining more space as each band shrinks outwards away from the Singularity, but the same amount of distance is self-similarly maintained via the line segments a,b,c,d, of outward travel.

This solves the dilemma of the map distortions that occur when unravelling a round earth globe map onto a flat planar map with the north pole in the middle.

There is the possibility of two Torus fields operating in unison at various ratios to one another. One follows the geometry of the Fig 1. and the second (overt Torus field) follows the Fig 2. This way the phi ratios compress and alternate at the midway band of the disk of the horizontal section of the TDT Double Torus's volume (the part that would be aligned vertically with the hump of the donut; i.e. take a vertical cross section/slice of a Torus and it is the part that is central to both circles, which creats a middle ring in 3D space sussppended equally and repulsed by the outer and inner envelope of the Toroid field). It is this area whereby the ratios of both fields begin to alternate in dominance, thus causing dilative expansion to recede from 2/3 to 1/3 saturation and inward Implosive unfoldment to increase by 1/3 leveling it as the overt force at 2/3 (the saturation increments wouldn't be rigid math as such but a progressive shift the further out one goes) thus the distance that is traversed when circularly-circumnavigating a circumferential band nearer the south pole, is therefore not gaining exponentially more length in circumferential volume. This is becasue the bands have then begun to take on a fractional ratio that is overtly oriented with the spacial Implosive quality of Fig 1. i.e.  getting shorter in circumferential volume by comparison to the bands closer in to the north pole as one gets closer to the TDT's perimeter i.e. like how the Geocosmos concave model has a smaller volume of global-space at the surface (perimeter) whilst having infinite volume at the centre. However because the TDT FE model has an overt dilatively implosive Torus (Fig 2) the north pole does not become exponentially smaller as the cosmos implodes into infinite-depth it stays at a threshold above the Imploversial Torus' exponential event horizon.

Thus as one progresses toward the south pole, referentially form the central north pole, the planar regions shrink in fractal phi ratios so that continents such as Australia no longer become warped and stretched, they instead maintain equalised self-similar proportions to the fractal ratios, and the 1/3, 2/3 compression of dilative implosion tappers the expansion from going to small so as to not be feasible in relation to the length of distance between different landmasses on the perineum bands of the planar disk .

The south pole would still be considered a continent in the TDT model of which sits at the midway threshold of the Earth's Torus field whereby it becomes a neutral spot....hence the magnetic anomalies with compasses. Space would likewise become greater in volume as one traverses outward from the earth-disk; like the Geocosmos concave earth theory except the inverse non-euclidean principles of space, whereby it Implosively expands as one travels toward the cosms pseudo-boundary (pseudo becasue it is still expanding (implosively)  its the inverse of the commonly thought of Singularity point unfolded and mapped to the envelope of the defined scope of space rather than the centre, much the same as ones perceptual scope is the central hub of sensory resoloution which then compresses the external world upon the perimiter of its threshold (excluding sight this occurs in 360 degrees with regards to emanations of temprature and sound sensations.) Thus because space shrinks/dilates outwards into infinte depth a copernican cosm can potetnially exist in the heavens of the FE world. The sun can thus be of a larger spacial volume than the earth, but in relation to the spacial folds of non-euclidean space it is still just as small as it appears in the sky when thought of as being in direct entrainment to the fundamental spacial waveform of the earth's Torus field emanating from the TDT's horizontal disk as depicted in this animation.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 12:18:49 PM by Ryan Onessence »

?

Ryan Onessence

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 12:42:18 AM »
post reserved for later additions

?

Ryan Onessence

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 12:43:26 AM »

?

Ryan Onessence

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2011, 12:44:26 AM »

?

Ryan Onessence

?

Ryan Onessence

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 01:56:07 AM »
I will be adding to/editing the various posts that I have reserved in a messy non-linear manner as I decide how to articulate my thoughts. Hence diagrams/explanations may possibly appear to be disjointed as I jump from one topic to another without filling in the immediate loopholes. so to the casual onlooker it may seem very nonsensical, until I am finished with any given section.

I will bump the thread by editing this post when each section is finished. I thank you in advance for holding off from any questions and or arguments until I have finished. In the mean time If you have any suggestions or observations that you wish to contribute and discuss. I would be happy and greatly appreciate if you post in the lounge about it, so as to avoid potentially nonsensical discussion on this thread that may not reflect the words of the final presentation