Why would the government WANT to convince us the earth is round?

• 73 Replies

Death-T

• Conspiracy theories are my bread and butter.
Re: Why would the government WANT to convince us the earth is round?
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2011, 09:28:55 AM »
And regarding the nano's.  If you would have truly understood what was being posted, I simply said ''it might'' not be as difficult.  Simply appealing to a persons consideration, not necessarrily trying to gain your full acceptance of something I already mentioned was in its early stages and has no more to back it up than their involvement, and the technologies potential.

No, I understand perfectly.

You have a theory that is essentially based on nothing of substance. Therefore, I give it no heed. There was no miscommunication in this case.

I'm not going to give something any credit when its so far based on nothing except interest. It's like trying to pin someone for the Kennedy assassination because they were 'interested' in 6.5mm Carcano rifles.
" Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. " - Albert Einstein

" We are imperfect.  We cannot expect perfect government. "  ~William Howard Taft

?

Felix (R)

• Brotherhood of FES
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2011, 11:03:49 AM »
And regarding the nano's.  If you would have truly understood what was being posted, I simply said ''it might'' not be as difficult.  Simply appealing to a persons consideration, not necessarrily trying to gain your full acceptance of something I already mentioned was in its early stages and has no more to back it up than their involvement, and the technologies potential.

You have a theory that is essentially based on nothing of substance. Therefore, I give it no heed. There was no miscommunication in this case.

I'm not going to give something any credit when its so far based on nothing except interest. It's like trying to pin someone for the Kennedy assassination because they were 'interested' in 6.5mm Carcano rifles.

Its based on much more than simple interest.  If I am interested in something I might read about it or  attend a seminar.  It is fact that NASA has been involved with NANO technology for quite some time.  The extent and their motives are which is speculated upon, largely based around ideas which, although not proven, have enough points of interest for consideration of any fair minded individual.  So yes you are clearly under a missaprhension.

Death-T

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2011, 11:17:41 AM »
Its based on much more than simple interest.  If I am interested in something I might read about it or  attend a seminar.  It is fact that NASA has been involved with NANO technology for quite some time.  The extent and their motives are which is speculated upon, largely based around ideas which, although not proven, have enough points of interest for consideration of any fair minded individual.  So yes you are clearly under a misapprehension.

I understand perfectly and once again, I give it no heed.
" Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. " - Albert Einstein

" We are imperfect.  We cannot expect perfect government. "  ~William Howard Taft

?

Felix (R)

• Brotherhood of FES
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2011, 11:23:21 AM »
Then you tell me why NASA is involved, not just interested in NANO technology.  My initial statement was that it might be easier for NASA to exert the conspiracy provided they were to implement the full potential of NANO.

?

Felix (R)

• Brotherhood of FES
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2011, 11:28:28 AM »
And you are clearly under a misapprehension.  This is not based off of nothing of substance you say, but around fact.  Perhaps you consider facts to be nothing of substance.  Given your temperament I wouldnt put this past you.

Death-T

« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2011, 11:39:10 AM »
Then you tell me why NASA is involved, not just interested in NANO technology.

Could be any number of reasons and it most likely a multifaceted answer. Self repairing space craft, medical applications for medical tool-deprived astronauts in space, a further form of robot to launch on explorations, etc.

All of which are valid and realistic avenues of research along the lines of NASA's actual goals in space.

Not mind control.

My initial statement was that it might be easier for NASA to exert the conspiracy provided they were to implement the full potential of NANO.

The potential of which has not been realized/ released to the public (if that fits your tin-foil hat view on things).

I'm not going to look at something that is still very heavily in development by various gov't agencies (for a variety of different purposes) and entertain the notion that they have already been utilized (in a domain we have a very hard and messy time in; the brain) for some sort of crackpot attempt to keep the entire world blinded to the 'truth.'

We cannot take a vested and logical interest in a technology and then assume it being warped to fulfill some ludicrous theory without the scantest amount of proof.

The minute you scan up an official memo from within the NASA community that relays their interest in mind-altering techniques through the use of injected Nano-machines - is the minute I will give the theory some heed.

?

Felix (R)

• Brotherhood of FES
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2011, 11:47:03 AM »
The theory being that it might be easier for NASA to implement the conspiracy if NANO's were used in a way that NANO scientist's have realized they potentially could be.  That is what I said.  Video recoring tech was not released to the public in its earliest stages of  being  employed.  I will post an avatar of me wearing my tin foil hat

The Question1

• Your logic is inferior to my logic.
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2011, 11:52:44 AM »
This is not based off of nothing of substance you say, but around fact.
Let me see if i understand...
The fact that NASA is interested in Nanotechnology,is the fact you are basing your theory around?

Death-T

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2011, 11:54:08 AM »
The theory being that it might be easier for NASA to implement the conspiracy if NANO's were used in a way that NANO scientist's have realized they potentially could be. 

Which is a theory I give no heed..... how many different ways do you want me to say it Felix?

Here, I'll say it again with a prompt to get it across properly.

Theory - 'it might be easier for NASA to implement the conspiracy if NANO's were used in a way that NANO scientist's have realized they potentially could be.'

My View -

?

Felix (R)

• Brotherhood of FES
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2011, 12:02:32 PM »
No, it is not simply based on their interest and  involvement but numerous other accounts of nasa's evildoings.  If I were to find that a person who was involved with a great deal of fundamentalist islamic groups and was attempting to accuire chemicals commonly used to create large explosions I would be a bit skeptical.

Death-T

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2011, 12:08:55 PM »
No, it is not simply based on their interest and  involvement but numerous other accounts of nasa's evildoings.

So you have significant proof that backs up these accounts..... right?

Also - that is some of the weakest reasoning to prop up a theory. Thanks to the fact they have interest in it and they've done 'bad' stuff before, we should actually consider this being a possibility.

Okay - lets apply that to something else shall we?

Food producers have a vested interest in bio-technology to grow better plants to increase profits, but they have also been guilty of skimping out on food cleansing and racking up prices. OMG, they're gonna grow poisonous corn! RUN FOR THE HILLS!

?

Felix (R)

• Brotherhood of FES
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2011, 12:15:37 PM »
That was bad, and i like sarcasm.  Many producers will try to cut costs.  But have they been involved in malevelent acts such as NASA.  This is not speculation.

Death-T

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2011, 12:17:43 PM »
But have they been involved in malevelent acts such as NASA.  This is not speculation.

So you have significant proof that backs up these accounts..... right?

?

Felix (R)

• Brotherhood of FES
« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2011, 12:22:35 PM »
yes of course I do.  Do you know how much interest NANO tech has garnered?? Do you see  me accusing  them of malfeasance??  You mentioned food, there has been study to implement NANO tech towards supplying nearly unlimited amount of food. Do I accuse them?? 

Death-T

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2011, 12:26:47 PM »
yes of course I do. 

Waitin'.

Do I accuse them?? 

Nope, but you listed it as a possibility/theory. Which is ridiculous even on that level.

?

Felix (R)

• Brotherhood of FES
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2011, 12:31:04 PM »
I Listed farmers usinf NANO's for evil as a possibility?? No, they only people involved with Food which I have reason to believe is involved in acts of evil is KFC,

Death-T

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2011, 12:34:55 PM »
I Listed farmers usinf NANO's for evil as a possibility??

Nope, but you did for the possibility of them using Nano-bots for 'mind control'.

And -

Waitin'.

?

Felix (R)

• Brotherhood of FES
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2011, 12:54:10 PM »
I know you are waiting sir.  I cannot ignore something.  I never accused farmers of possibly employing NANO's for mind control.  I would have no reason for this.

Death-T

« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2011, 12:58:29 PM »
I never accused farmers of possibly employing NANO's for mind control.  I would have no reason for this.

The 'them' was NASA. You know.... the organization I've been referring to in the smae sentance as mind control.... the last three or more times I've replied to you? Do try and keep will you? This is not beyond the level of regular discourse between two people.

And -

Waitin'.

?

Felix (R)

• Brotherhood of FES
« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2011, 01:03:54 PM »
yes of course I do.  Do you know how much interest NANO tech has garnered?? Do you see  me accusing  them of malfeasance??  You mentioned food, there has been study to implement NANO tech towards supplying nearly unlimited amount of food. Do I accuse them??

Them was NASA to you. Do not force your presumptions on me.

Death-T

« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2011, 01:08:45 PM »
Them was NASA to you. Do not force your presumptions on me.

Hard not to when I've connected the organization of NASA and the issue of nanobot 'mind control' in the same though for.... well every since you brought it up really.

Surely you understand the concept of prior and consistent association?

Anyway - stop avoiding the issue. Bring forth the evidence and accounts purporting the wrongdoings of NASA which would give a sliver of credence to a theory supposing further wrongdoing.

?

Felix (R)

• Brotherhood of FES
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2011, 01:30:46 PM »
Excuse me sir, it is I who have been consistent in my claims, and you who have invoked farmers and or peopl associated to food.  I am not deflecting any inquiries and have more than enough to satisfy.

Death-T

« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2011, 02:26:05 PM »
and you who have invoked farmers and or peopl associated to food.

.... by way as an example of how flawed your 'logical' basis concerning the possibility of nanobots being used for mind control by NASA by applying the exact same criteria to dishonest food producers.

Namely - the basis of your reasoning being they display interest in a new technology with lots of potential (nanobots vs. bio-technology), they have done 'bad' stuff before (whatever it is you have so far failed to bring forward against NASA vs unfair, sometimes illegal, business practices concerning food production), and therefore adequate cause is to suppose the possibility of the worst conclusion (MIND CONTROL! vs POISONOUS CORN!).

Surely you know what analogies are?

The mere fact you besmirch it lays some credence to my assertion that your theory has no merit even though I've followed through your criteria (new tech. they are heavily interested in, done bad stuff before, worst conclusion what they want to do with new tech.) to the letter.

I am not deflecting any inquiries and have more than enough to satisfy.

.... well..... still waiting. And you're still deflecting.

?

Felix (R)

• Brotherhood of FES
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2011, 04:28:55 PM »
no, you mentioned consistent association, I had never associated food producers to NANO, that was you.  You have attempted to link my accusations regarding to NASA to food producers.  I understand in entirety your comparison, but do not accuse me of missing an alleged consistancy when no such consistancy has been established.  It was you who brought then up not me.  I have not failed to present evidence, I would just like to clear this issue up before I divulge what others, as well as myself have thus far accuired pertaining to NASA and their wrong doings.

?

Felix (R)

• Brotherhood of FES
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2011, 04:38:44 PM »
''Unfair business practices'' have been used by many people who were not interested in NANOmachines or have been linked to perpetuating a conspiracy which propagates lies to the public.   

Death-T

« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2011, 05:44:44 AM »
no, you mentioned consistent association, I had never associated food producers to NANO, that was you. 

No I didn't. Did I bring them up, yes. But I never linked food producers with nanobot technology except through a comparison that shows how pitifully your reasoning is.

Also! -

You mentioned food, there has been study to implement NANO tech towards supplying nearly unlimited amount of food.

I believe you said that my dear boy - first. Before you had said this, for whatever misguided reason, I had never associated nanobots with food producers. I do believe I'm going too fast for you or you're just getting your different fields of technology confused.

I understand in entirety your comparison, but do not accuse me of missing an alleged consistancy when no such consistancy has been established.

I think my critique has been pretty well established. I used your exact criteria to assume the worst of food producers being interested in bio-technology - namely poisoned corn. That's why criteria is ridiculous - I can apply the same vague, laughable line of reasoning on another industry and I get yet another ridiculous answer as mind control nanobots.

I have not failed to present evidence, I would just like to clear this issue up before I divulge what others, as well as myself have thus far accuired pertaining to NASA and their wrong doings.

Yes you have. I've asked for it and yet all you done so far is misunderstand my critique of your line of reasoning and forget who said what - as exemplified by the fact you were in fact the first to link food and nanobots and yet you accused me of it.

And - still waiting and getting vaguely annoyed by your constant and apparently confused deflection.

On a personal note - this is great fun, debating the pros and cons of an obvious tin-foil hat theory with the slightest bit of evidence to support it. All good fun I must say.

?

Felix (R)

• Brotherhood of FES
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2011, 07:36:44 AM »
You find my drunken post's amusing??  Cutting cost's by means of unfair business practices is one thing, slaughtering innocent paleantologist's is another.  It was not me who made this association of accusing people based on irrational reasoning.  You, in your exagerated sarcasm, attempted to relate my theory to nonsensical bilge.  I have not failed to present evidence.  Failing would be attempting and then not  delivering.   

Death-T

« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2011, 08:23:52 PM »
You find my drunken post's amusing?? 

Entirely. The fact you go on this site when drunk (supposedly) is amusing.

Cutting cost's by means of unfair business practices is one thing, slaughtering innocent paleantologist's is another. 

It would really help if you actually cite and link where this has been proven so we can move this along beyond your confused, drunken (supposedly) mistakes.

It was not me who made this association of accusing people based on irrational reasoning. 

Your theory is that it is possible that NASA is using nanobots for mind control because they are interested in it and have done 'bad stuff' before. That is entirely irrational.

1 - Mind control is not a proven ability of nanobot technology. Not to mention just how little we know about the brain.

2 - NASA's 'bad stuff' has so far not been stated clearly, or even proven for that matter.

3 - Just because you're interested in something, does mean in the slightest that you will use it for a evil agenda that has not even been invented yet.

4 - Your criteria is such -> Interested in certain technology + previous history of 'bad stuff' = Using said technology in an unproven capacity for bad. Does that even sound the slightest bit reasonable to you?

?

Felix (R)

• Brotherhood of FES
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2011, 08:53:47 PM »
read that last post again and tell me whos drunk.  How little we know about the brain and NANO?? Yes I agree, we dont have that tech, that does not mean they do not.  Why do you say supposedly in regards to my drinking habits as if I might be lying.  I suppose the idea of a man imbibing on a regular basis with fine wine is an equally absurd notion.

Death-T

« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2011, 04:43:32 AM »
read that last post again and tell me whos drunk.

You find my drunken post's amusing?? 

Your theory is that it is possible that NASA is using nanobots for mind control because they are interested in it and have done 'bad stuff' before. That is entirely irrational.

You. Definitely you (supposedly).

I suppose the idea of a man imbibing on a regular basis with fine wine is an equally absurd notion. 

I never said it was absurd that you get drunk. I said it was amusing considering how you spend some your time while drunk - being on here.

So.........
Waitin'.....
on that proof on NASA being evil my man. Or should we continue our analysis of your drunken confusion and my resulting amusement?