michael palin

• 23 Replies
michael palin
« on: July 18, 2006, 03:57:18 AM »
http://www.palinstravels.co.uk/static-12
the Pole to Pole series. he went to the US Amundsen-Scott base at the south pole in west Antarctica.

was this series fake then?
tf?

michael palin
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 04:46:36 AM »
Micheal Palin was genetically engineered in the 1960's by the conspiracy.
quote="Dogplatter"]
Penguins were actually created in the 1960's by Russian scientists who combined the DNA of otters and birds.  [/quote]

LOL

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
Re: michael palin
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 08:02:24 AM »
Quote from: "Ezkerraldean"

He went from the north pole to the south pole.  That route is entirely possisble on the FE.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 08:40:01 AM »
Quote from: "TheEngineer"

He went from the north pole to the south pole.  That route is entirely possisble on the FE.

so where is the south pole?
tf?

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2006, 08:41:45 AM »

You didn't read the FAQ, did you?

It's at the ice wall.

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 08:45:07 AM »

It's at the ice wall.

i read the FAQ, and it said
"Explain magnetism, if THERE IS NO SOUTH POLE"

anyway, the south pole was a definite place, not merely the edge of the ice wall or any crap like that.
tf?

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2006, 09:17:42 AM »

It's at the ice wall.

i read the FAQ, and it said
"Explain magnetism, if THERE IS NO SOUTH POLE"

anyway, the south pole was a definite place, not merely the edge of the ice wall or any crap like that.

What would be the difference?
If he was at the edge of the Ice Wall, would YOU be able to tell the difference from if it were Antarctica?
he man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Advocatus Diaboli

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 09:20:21 AM »
Quote from: "CrimsonKing"

What would be the difference?
If he was at the edge of the Ice Wall, would YOU be able to tell the difference from if it were Antarctica?

surely the edge of the ice wall is a big cliff or something with a huge void of nothingness beyond it. this didnt quite look like that.

it was a pole in the ice with flags around it, and a few domes, buildings, planes and tracked vehicles in the background. and a couple of cameramen and a presenter too.
tf?

michael palin
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2006, 09:24:24 AM »
The ice wall is a bit thicker than that, I doubt they would let anyone near the far edge.

Wow... buildings domes, planes, tracked vehicles, it almost seems like a... military instilation

Advocatus Diaboli

michael palin
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2006, 09:27:25 AM »
The ice wall is a bit thicker than that, I doubt they would let anyone near the far edge.

Wow... buildings domes, planes, tracked vehicles, it almost seems like a... military instilation

any military presence in antarctica is illegal unter the Antarctic Treaty of 1959

tracked vehicles i.e. snow buggies to carry weather balloons to their launch sites etc.
planes - pretty much just cessnas on skis. just for getting there and carrying small supplies.
tf?

michael palin
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2006, 09:32:23 AM »

any military presence in antarctica is illegal unter the Antarctic Treaty of 1959

tracked vehicles i.e. snow buggies to carry weather balloons to their launch sites etc.
planes - pretty much just cessnas on skis. just for getting there and carrying small supplies.

A treaty, I feel that an international treaty between governements would be a damn good way to cover the fact that there are forces down there, naivity is awesome isnt it.

both tracked vehicles and planes would make it much easier to get around the ice wall for the guards, as I'm pretty sure no major armed force is going to attack the ice wall, all they would need is troops with small arms, nothing more.  Those buggies and such would be perfect to get around the ice wall fast

Advocatus Diaboli

michael palin
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2006, 09:34:04 AM »
can you prove there is a military presence in antarctica? go on, google-bomb me.

the only military exercise in antarctica was the argentinean Operacion 90 in 1958 (?)
tf?

michael palin
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2006, 09:38:56 AM »
There is no massmedia as far as i know in Antarctica, so nothing would get reported anyway.

There are Government forces down in Antarctica to cover the icewall, you just proved it in my mind.

Advocatus Diaboli

michael palin
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2006, 09:39:30 AM »
There is no massmedia as far as i know in Antarctica, so nothing would get reported anyway.

There are Government forces down in Antarctica to cover the icewall, you just proved it in my mind.

there are researchers and scientists, yes. i have met a few.
tf?

michael palin
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2006, 09:42:22 AM »
Congrats... you also claim to be part of the conspiracy, which would not be claimed by anyone who is actually part of it, so

Ezkerraldean Crediblity=0

Advocatus Diaboli

michael palin
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2006, 09:44:03 AM »
Congrats... you also claim to be part of the conspiracy, which would not be claimed by anyone who is actually part of it, so
Ezkerraldean Crediblity=0

crimsonking credibility=0

for denying everything which conflicts with his personal beliefs as part of a global conspiracy against him. come on now, for fucks sake. no one will buy this.
tf?

michael palin
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2006, 09:45:31 AM »
That was the most presumptuous statement ever... you claim to know my personal beliefs eh, you should do some studying in this forum I suggest Antarctica, it was a great thread

Advocatus Diaboli

?

Ubuntu

michael palin
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2006, 10:13:14 AM »

Actually, for him to go to the South Pole, he would have to be able to see the edge of the planet.

Sorry, your flat Earth theory has just gone to hell.

michael palin
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2006, 10:17:07 AM »
how do you figure, the width of the Ice wall has been in contention since i got to this marvelous website, it has been considered as 10-1000s of miles, if you can see that far congratulations.  Many FErs also believe in a small antarctic landmass, which could have been the place in which this was filmed.

Advocatus Diaboli

michael palin
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2006, 10:18:41 AM »
how do you figure, the width of the Ice wall has been in contention since i got to this marvelous website, it has been considered as 10-1000s of miles, if you can see that far congratulations.  Many FErs also believe in a small antarctic landmass, which could have been the place in which this was filmed.

so it was faked. the BBC, and a prominent presenter famed for bringing the world to the british home TV lied to us all.
tf?

michael palin
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2006, 10:20:45 AM »
I dont see where he would have lied, tricked maybe

Advocatus Diaboli

?

Ubuntu

michael palin
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2006, 10:34:07 AM »

One note-you won't get to the South Pole on a ship. Unlike the North Pole, which lies in the middle of the Arctic Ocean, the South Pole is hundreds of miles inland, situated on a high plateau. Some visitors to the South Pole have even experienced altitude sickness!

-http://cruises.about.com/od/antarcticacruises/a/antarctica.htm

You would undoubtedly be able to see the blackness of space. Note that tourists go and see the South Pole as well.

The Ceremonial South Pole is an area set aside for photo opportunities at Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station. It consists of a metallic sphere on a plinth, surrounded by the flags of the Antarctic Treaty signatories. It is located a few metres from the Geographic South Pole (see above), which is marked only by a small sign, and a stake.

-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_pole

michael palin
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2006, 10:36:03 AM »
Congratulations, you can use RE reliant information to try to prove FE theory,  that kind of invalidates your whole point, sorry

Advocatus Diaboli

?

Ubuntu

michael palin
« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2006, 11:48:44 AM »
Congratulations, you can use RE reliant information to try to prove FE theory,  that kind of invalidates your whole point, sorry

Right, so the South Pole doesn't exist.