What about the Dinosuars?

• 402 Replies
Re: What about the Dinosuars?
« Reply #390 on: July 09, 2009, 05:47:12 AM »
24 pages? 

I'm not about to read them all, especially as the last page has enough incorrect statements. 

Sokarul! How nice to see you gracing this thread. I remember your contributions in two of the previous maritime dinosaur megathreads provided a great deal of spirited discourse, so I'm glad you're rejoining the investigation.

The bold part of dogplatters statement proves nothing, as does the rest of his posts.  For instance, plesiosaur could have simply swam inland.  Rives and lakes were different back then.   

What about the giant saltwater clams, Sokarul? Do you suppose they swam up rivers to get thousands of miles inland?

Clams used primitive byplanes.
Or sea levels were different in that time. Which can be shown through rock formations.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #391 on: July 09, 2009, 08:52:47 PM »
Unban my ip and I can answer all questions.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #392 on: July 09, 2009, 09:33:47 PM »
It is our belief that Dinosaurs were intelligent creatures who had a sea-faring, maritime civilisation.

Now I know for sure that you are not serious!

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #393 on: July 17, 2009, 10:03:24 AM »
24 pages? 

I'm not about to read them all, especially as the last page has enough incorrect statements. 

Sokarul! How nice to see you gracing this thread. I remember your contributions in two of the previous maritime dinosaur megathreads provided a great deal of spirited discourse, so I'm glad you're rejoining the investigation.

The bold part of dogplatters statement proves nothing, as does the rest of his posts.  For instance, plesiosaur could have simply swam inland.  Rives and lakes were different back then.   

What about the giant saltwater clams, Sokarul? Do you suppose they swam up rivers to get thousands of miles inland?

Their larva do swim, congrats on being completely ridiculous.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #394 on: July 17, 2009, 10:18:42 AM »

24 pages?  

The bold part of dogplatters statement proves nothing, as does the rest of his posts.  For instance, plesiosaur could have simply swam inland.  Rives and lakes were different back then.  

Their larva do swim, congrats on being completely ridiculous.

Are you suggesting saltwater oyster or clam larva swam upstream in fresh water to an altitude of 2 miles above sea level then somehow survived with no food?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 10:26:11 AM by Mr. Davis »
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #395 on: July 17, 2009, 10:23:47 AM »
No, not at all, thankfully as we can see by choral and shell fossils, the continents used to be covered in an ocean.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #396 on: July 17, 2009, 10:29:12 AM »
No, not at all, thankfully as we can see by choral and shell fossils, the continents used to be covered in an ocean.

I bet it sucked to be a land dwelling dinosaur at that time.

Why? They lived on land. Are you slow now?

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #397 on: July 17, 2009, 10:37:41 AM »
They lived on land. Are you slow now?

Where was the land if "the continents used to be covered in an ocean"?

On the continents that weren't. Please keep up, this is an adult discussion, we have no time for slow people here.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #398 on: July 17, 2009, 01:30:24 PM »
On the continents that weren't.

So what you meant to say was "some of the continents used to be covered in an ocean".

Thanks for playing.

Of course that is what I meant. So are you saying you intentionally misunderstood what is posted then tried to use it against me? That really is pathetic.

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #399 on: July 18, 2009, 09:40:32 AM »
Of course that is what I meant. So are you saying you intentionally misunderstood what is posted then tried to use it against me? That really is pathetic.

No I'm saying that what you meant to say and what you said are two extremely different things. Here, take my hand and I'll show you.

"Men are rapists." OMG!

"Some men are rapists." Oh OK.

See?

Your attempts to back fill your nonsense posts are pathetic. Next time think before you press post.

We were talking about the american continents, I thought you were capable of understanding context, and this thread is not about men, them raping you, or your grudge that they didn't kiss you afterward, please stop going off on tangents.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #400 on: July 18, 2009, 03:15:29 PM »
For once I absolutely agree with you, KillaBee. "The continents used to be covered in an ocean" is undeniably a false proposition.

So Raist, how did the clams climb to the top of the mountain again?
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #401 on: July 18, 2009, 03:53:14 PM »
For once I absolutely agree with you, KillaBee. "The continents used to be covered in an ocean" is undeniably a false proposition.

So Raist, how did the clams climb to the top of the mountain again?

Which mountain? Is it a mountain that appeared within the last few million years by plate tectonics, or is it one that is small enough to have been underwater?

When we were talking specifically about a certain continents fossil I thought the context of my sentence would be blatantly obvious, asking for clarification would have been a much better strategy than blatantly trolling asking where land animals live. This argument is a mockery of this site based solely on misunderstanding people and I'm done with it. This sort of behavior is understandable on a lower forum when you are trying to gain an emotional reaction but it is utter bullshit (pardon the language) in a serious debate. When someone is willing to actually debate this they can come find me, it is people like you that make the upper fora unbearable to be in.

« Reply #402 on: July 19, 2009, 07:21:16 PM »
Lol, fair enough...

As soon as someone is asked to justify an answer which is of a different opinion to anothers, they give up.

The point this "Flat Earth" theory can not be taken seriously is that you give answers, questions and not questions, answers.