What do they do?

• 5 Replies

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
What do they do?
« on: April 25, 2007, 05:55:24 PM »
First, let me say I'm sorry to have to start another conspiracy-related thread.  However, the huge amount of these is probably due to the fact that it is perhaps the most implausible part of the FE theory.  This is why I must start another thread.

Most FE'ers say that the top few guys of NASA are the ones who know the truth.  However, NASA employs thousands of people.  If the FE theory is true, then all astronomical science is completely redefined.  The employees would definitely have noticed something by now.  What do they do all day?  Sit around?  Help make doctored photographs?

Genius

• Professor of Geniustology
Re: What do they do?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 05:46:32 PM »
WELL!? I would like to know the answer to this question.
The earth is round because the space man said so.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 06:07:12 PM »
Don't bump threads in the FE forums.

But I'll answer my own question.  RE science is wrong, but billions of people don't seem to have any problem with it.  NASA employees would be no different.

?

RyanTG

• If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong.
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 01:50:40 AM »

But I'll answer my own question.  RE science is wrong, but billions of people don't seem to have any problem with it.  NASA employees would be no different.

There is no such thing as RE science. Science is science and the science is correct.

Genius

• Professor of Geniustology
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 02:59:40 AM »

I bumped because I fail at asking questions myself. I leave too many holes for people to pick at when I pretty much say anything.
The earth is round because the space man said so.

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 08:24:45 PM »
more interesting is why ANTI-Flat Earthers would even bother with this forum at all??? ??? ??? , Why spend your time here debating this stuff if your so sure in your step  ???   I mean I dont see people on comic book forums saying superman isnt real... its their cannon, they accept their cannon and let everyone carry about their business of discussing superman, batman, spiderman...etc etc...

So why is it that there are these die hard anit-flat earthers??? dont you have a life or a girlfriend or something?? I dont get it... if you believe its all fantasy then just let the kids play right??