FE map..?

• 37 Replies

gotham

• Planar Moderator
Re: FE map..?
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2016, 07:07:55 PM »
You can't make a map using science and math. You can't make a map getting in a rocket and flying away.

You can make a map with normal travel, observation, paper and pen.  Those that have traveled extensively by land and sea observing the Earth know this to be true.

With proper use of travel, grids, time and money the mapping of the Disc will be completed.

It's hardly worth debunking the globe once again.  It's just too easy and has been done too many times in the past.  People who say the Earth is round because they own a globe must be kidding, but they are not kidding everyone.
How come any sailor/cartographer ever has mapped the earth and found it to be consistent with a sphere?

It would be welcomed if the entire Earth would be mapped via actual travel on land and sea using verifiable observational methodology. If this would be the case, it would reveal a Disc as claimed by FET and we do expect an ongoing mapping effort.

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2016, 07:10:57 PM »
oh. So they have mapped it along countless lines and lattitudes and the only way for it to work is a sphere, but if they would just map the little points between the lines and latitudes, then suddenly the map would work for a flat plane again?

Is that what you are suggesting?
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2016, 07:37:17 PM »
Don't try bringing in the usual textbook RET claims if you want credibility.     

If actual observational mapping of the entire Earth is employed it will reveal a Disc, as experienced in smaller scale examples.

The truth shown in that real map will confirm the claim of FET, but the project must be completed first. 

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2016, 07:46:18 PM »
how come the tropic of capicorn is smaller than the equator then?
I wonder how obnoxious I can make my signature?
Please give me ideas.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2016, 09:00:33 PM »
Don't try bringing in the usual textbook RET claims if you want credibility.     

If actual observational mapping of the entire Earth is employed it will reveal a Disc, as experienced in smaller scale examples.

The truth shown in that real map will confirm the claim of FET, but the project must be completed first.
I think we could just as well say: "Don't try bringing in the usual SacredTexts FET claims if you want credibility."

Rowbotham wrote his "Zetetic Astronomy: Earth not a Globe" well before much was known of the "deep" Southern Latitudes.

Tom Bishop (who now posts mainly on TFES.org which your "club" so childishly converts to TFES.org) has seen the truth of this and now supports the "Bipolar map".

Mind you this opens a whole new "can of worms"!

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2016, 09:13:34 PM »
You can't make a map using science and math. You can't make a map getting in a rocket and flying away.

You can make a map with normal travel, observation, paper and pen.  Those that have traveled extensively by land and sea observing the Earth know this to be true.
These sentences contradict each other.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2016, 12:45:13 AM »

I would like to know how you think maps were made before satellite mapping!

All maps made before the 1950''s were made by "actual observational mapping". Ship's navigators were the earliest people mapping coastlines.
Then, geodetic surveyors mapped the interiors of countries.The early explorers of Australia's inland took surveyors to map features on the route they traversed. One obvious reason for this is simply to be able to find the way home.

The English surveyed much of India during their occupation of the country.

And our knowledge of the shape of countries (especially those in the Southern Hemisphere) if enough to prove that the "Ice Wall" cannot be correct.

« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2016, 11:50:47 PM »
Look, we will have to face the FE 'truth'. The further away you go from the north pole, the wider it gets. That is why all vehicle manufacturers must be in on the conspiracy as well. A mile is Australia, South Africa and South America (using the 32 degrees south latitude as an example) actually equals about 2.5 miles in America, Spain and China (based on a 40 degree north latitude). To compensate for this. a gallon of fuel has to be 2.5 gallons to get the same fuel efficiency. So the fuel sellers are in on it too. People visiting the Southern Hemisphere suddenly find that they need to drive at a speed that seems 2.5 times faster than they are used to.
Things would get a whole lot worse if you use the 'unofficial' FE map on Wikipedia which still uses Eratosthenes' calculations, where they still believe the distance from the north pole to the equator is 12250 nautical miles, or 14100 miles compared to the standard globe measurement of about 6250 miles. To circumnavigate the Antarctic on this scale would be a distance of 154000 miles on the FE map, while doing in at about the 60 to 62 degrees south latitude on the globe is a mere 12250 miles approximately. Twelve times as much fuel and to complete it in the same time, 12 times the speed.
Let's face it, the FE'ers need the Southern Hemisphere to disappear because of all the troubles is brings with Antarctica, incalculable (or fake) sunshine hours the lower the latitudes including the pain in the neck 24 hour Antarctic sun, those pesky direct flights which go from Auckland to Beunos Aires, Beunos Aires to Cape Town, and Johannesburg to Perth, the annoying Cape (Town) to Rio yacht race and the legs of the round the world yacht race which are below the equator, the mind-bending Southern Cross which can be visible at the exact same moment directly south from say Africa and South America when the angle on the map is over 90 degrees, the moon turning upside down, and so on........  I think it is time for all FE'ers to stand up for their rights and discard the Southern Hemisphere! Any FE'ers down there had better relocate soon before it is too late.
Ban the Southern Hemisphere, ban the Southern Hemisphere!!!