Poll

What drug were you on when you made this theory up or beleaved it?

Acid
13 (10.2%)
Mushrooms
12 (9.4%)
X
14 (11%)
Crack
13 (10.2%)
nail polish
14 (11%)
gas
11 (8.7%)
glue
14 (11%)
weed
12 (9.4%)
hash
12 (9.4%)
coke/nose candy
12 (9.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Explain this

• 24 Replies
Explain this
« on: April 04, 2007, 03:43:31 PM »
O.k guys I am dead serious I'm doing an English project on any society I want, and guess what I chose yours because its the funniest , so please answer these questions (so please keep in mind I will be printing this page for the project)

How did you even think of all this?
like where the hell did you guys come up with this concept? (or did you just pull it out of your ass)
How is the government going to make money of this?
If they did have this huge huge cover up round earth thing wouldn't they of shut your forum down by now?
Could the Bermuda Triangle be a cover up for missing boats and plains that actually saw the "ice wall"?
Do you have any proof the clouds don't exist?
We have proof the earth is round, what do you have to proof the earth isn't?
What do your mothers think?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 03:53:53 PM by jordan_bigandround »

Re: Explain this
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 04:40:11 PM »
O.k guys I am dead serious I'm doing an English project on any society I want, and guess what I chose yours because its the funniest , so please answer these questions (so please keep in mind I will be printing this page for the project)

like where the hell did you guys come up with this concept? (or did you just pull it out of your ass)
If they did have this huge huge cover up round earth thing wouldn't they of shut your forum down by now?
Could the Bermuda Triangle be a cover up for missing boats and plains that actually saw the "ice wall"?

Read the FAQ for one.  Earth: Not a Globe is a big supporter for most FE'ers.  Bermuda, I doubt it.  The clouds do exist, and they are they're just like in RE.  Mothers, who knows.

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 03:17:04 PM »
As I said in another thread...

Forget "Earth: Not a Globe". Why don't you try reading "Earth: Not a Book, the Real Thing".
Can the FAQ...
Yes, it can.

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 05:47:28 PM »

Forget "Earth: Not a Globe". Why don't you try reading "Earth: Not a Book, the Real Thing".
Thats sig material right there.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 01:35:41 PM »

Our proof is from the Bible.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 01:45:09 PM »

Your teacher will fail you. A society? This is not a society. Claiming it is, in their own words, means nothing concrete. Your teacher will demand sources and hard copy, researched material, if said teacher has any scruples about teaching.

You have been mislead.
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

?

Miss M.

• Screw you.
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 02:01:41 PM »

Our proof is from the Bible.
leave that thing out of it. ::)

@Midnight: I dunno. I know of one teacher who'd pass you for that sort of thing ;D

I got an A* for debating the benefits of eating Moon Rock Candy instead of Mars Bars....
Quote from: TheEngineer
I happen to like GG.
Quote from: Z, the Enlightened.
I never thought in my life I'd write the sentence "I thought they were caught in a bipolar geodesic?"

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 03:00:07 PM »
Your teacher sounds hot. I'd hit it.  :P

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2007, 06:35:41 PM »

Your teacher will fail you. A society? This is not a society. Claiming it is, in their own words, means nothing concrete. Your teacher will demand sources and hard copy, researched material, if said teacher has any scruples about teaching.

You have been mislead.

The Flat Earth SOCIETY

?

akira

• Round Earth Proponent
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2007, 07:04:12 PM »
FE'ers are truly messengers from satan.
GPS does not require satellites, fortunately it uses it.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2007, 08:05:41 PM »

You have been mislead.

The Flat Earth SOCIETY

Oh that's right, they call themselves that, so it must mean they are, in fact, an organized 'society' or body. How fucking MINDLESS of....very few.

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2007, 08:56:25 AM »
Honestly, this 'Society" is like the National Guard's National Guard: "An Army of None"  :P
Can the FAQ...
Yes, it can.

General Douchebag

• Flat Earth Editor
  • King of charred bones and cooked meat
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2007, 10:23:13 AM »
Too true. Unless you count... The Count down of active FEers!

4. Teh Engineer!  ;D
3. Dogsplatter  >:(
2. The achBishop of Tomination!  ;)
1. The Narcmeister!!! Wait...  8) :'( 8)

The Government got her!

Back on topic:

It's a conspiracy (Even the mother one, their mothers have been assimilated into the
BORG NASA
No but I'm guess your what? 90? Cause you just so darn mature </sarcasm>

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2007, 10:23:49 AM »
Three of those aren't FE'ers
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Dioptimus Drime

• Meep.
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2007, 02:46:24 PM »

I didn't.

Like, it's like called like zetetic astronomy, man.

Space Exploration funds.

No.

Probably not.

Who said that clouds don't exist? If you say Tom Bishop, I'm going to kill that fucker.

What proof have you personally collected towards the round Earth?

I have never borne children, nor am I anywhere near pregnancy, and so I must ask from whence you derive the assumption that I am a woman who has a child.

~D-Draw

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2007, 03:37:19 PM »
Diego learn to read. He said your mothers not you mothers
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2007, 03:38:05 PM »
This just in: Diego in "not reading post properly" shocker!

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2007, 03:41:14 PM »
Hehe, I noticed that too.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2007, 03:47:31 PM »
I always find it worrying when my reading ability is better than someone else's

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2007, 03:50:02 PM »
You have good reason to.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2007, 03:51:21 PM »
I haven't voted yet. Was I on nail polish or glue?

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2007, 03:52:46 PM »
Advice: All but nail polish, glue, and gas.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2007, 03:55:02 PM »
But I don't like any of the other options

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2007, 03:55:48 PM »
I was on all of them. The result was they all cancelled each other out and I was able think perfectly clearly. That is how I was able to understand what the giant blue duck was saying to me when he told me the true shape of the Earth in his native duck language.

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2007, 03:59:13 PM »
Well, you're going to have to learn to use your drugs.