SNB

Ice Wall Question
« on: March 17, 2007, 08:11:02 PM »
Why is it made of ice?

Re: Ice Wall Question
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 08:13:52 PM »
Because its an ice wall.
Quote from: Raist
One thing we have learned is don't fuck around in Africa. It leads to bad.

Franc T., Planar

• Leader of the Planar Army, Republic of Canada
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 08:14:32 PM »
Why are you made of SUCK?
Broadcasting live from the Republic of Canada!

They say death and taxes are the only two absolutes. Actually, they're only half right.

?

SNB

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2007, 08:19:04 PM »
You don't see the deepitude of my question. Why are the edges of the earth so freaking COLD?!

Franc T., Planar

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2007, 08:20:32 PM »
You don't see the deepitude of my question. Why are the edges of the earth so freaking COLD?!

Because the suns are mostly concentrated towards the center, and only go to the edges to set.

They say death and taxes are the only two absolutes. Actually, they're only half right.

?

SNB

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2007, 08:23:34 PM »
According to this topic:
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=11666.0

The suns acquire zero distance to the earth when they set. Is the ice wall just so cold that it can resist the energy of the sun?

Or was the ice wall built by Maxwell?

Franc T., Planar

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2007, 08:28:17 PM »
According to this topic:
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=11666.0

The suns acquire zero distance to the earth when they set. Is the ice wall just so cold that it can resist the energy of the sun?

Or was the ice wall built by Maxwell?

That's an interesting question. According to the reports of people who have seen the Earth Pockets, it is impossible to see the bottom of a Pocket from the surface. This would seem to indicate that the suns somehow participate in the internal processes of the Plane.

?

SNB

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2007, 08:30:28 PM »
My Maxwell Theory trumps that.

Franc T., Planar

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2007, 08:32:08 PM »
Eh, I'll take observer reports over a made-up hypothesis.

?

SNB

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2007, 08:37:38 PM »
Then why are you HERE?

Also, I don't care where the suns are when they reach the bottom of their pockets. What really matters is that at some point they are zero distance to a meltable substance. Therefore, the Earth is approaching it's doomsday or all mathematics is faulty.

Franc T., Planar

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2007, 08:41:28 PM »
Then why are you HERE?

Because I am a Planar, hence an FEer. This is OUR board. Why are YOU here?

Also, I don't care where the suns are when they reach the bottom of their pockets. What really matters is that at some point they are zero distance to a meltable substance.

Probably not for a very long period of time. Right now this is unobservable either way, but my hypothesis is that the suns set very very deep within Earthmass.

?

SNB

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2007, 08:44:00 PM »
Nevermind. Obviously the suns emit COLD LIGHT. (http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=11634.0)

This explains why the ice walls are so cold. All heat in Earth comes from Hell - proving that it is, in fact, exothermic.

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2007, 08:49:38 PM »
Eh, I'll take observer reports over a made-up hypothesis.
Then why are your arguing for the Flat-earthists?
More people claim to have seen the Earth from orbit as round than those who claim to have seen evidence of it being flat. But we can't trust them, because they are conspiring, right?
How do we know they arn't telling the truth, and that the Flat-Earthists arn't the actual conspirists, and have brainwashed the lot of you to believing such falsities?
If you say "Because the Earth is flat" you're admitting defeat, as that indicates hiding back to the ideology you so blindly follow, and dare not to test.

Franc T., Planar

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2007, 08:51:32 PM »
Many people claim to have seen "Allah be praised" written in Arabic on cows, in tortillas, on fish, and all sorts of stupid places.

How come you're not an Islamist?

?

SNB

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2007, 08:53:56 PM »
Many people claim to have seen "Allah be praised" written in Arabic on cows, in tortillas, on fish, and all sorts of stupid places.

Is that my cue to search eBay for "Jesus Christ" and "Virgin Mary?"

Franc T., Planar

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2007, 08:55:04 PM »

Is that my cue to search eBay for "Jesus Christ" and "Virgin Mary?"

Or a Catholic, for that matter?

?

SNB

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2007, 08:59:06 PM »
Everybody is Catholic on the inside. But because of original sin, we deny our internal urges in favor of the seven deadly sins. This is called Freudian Theology.

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2007, 09:03:36 PM »
I'm red and squishy on the inside. I've checked. No Catholicism present therein.

?

SNB

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2007, 09:13:25 PM »
Are you kidding? Red and squishy are the very ESSENCE of Catholicism.

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2007, 09:15:57 PM »
Everybody is Catholic on the inside. But because of original sin, we deny our internal urges in favor of the seven deadly sins. This is called Freudian Theology.
I'm Protestant. Baptist. It's not that we are "Catholic on the inside"... it's a mentality your talking about.
Are you serious or what?
I honestly can't tell, nor have I focused on this as a part of the talk.

Franc T., Planar... people also claim to have seen aliens and been abducted by them. I don't believe in those either. But that's not a part of the subject.
Why do you believe that the Earth is flat?

Franc T., Planar

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2007, 09:17:39 PM »
I believe the Earth is flat because the opposite is absurd.

?

SNB

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2007, 09:18:54 PM »
Flat doesn't have a physical opposite.

Franc T., Planar

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2007, 09:19:48 PM »
There are only two main positions: Flat and Non-Flat.

?

SNB

« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2007, 09:22:16 PM »
Due to research, I have been forced to accept the tesseract model.

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2007, 09:23:47 PM »
How is the idea of a round earth absurd? Because you were taught it to be flat? Brainwashed?

Franc T., Planar

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2007, 09:29:55 PM »
How is the idea of a round earth absurd? Because you were taught it to be flat? Brainwashed?

Well, no. I was born in North America, and in North America, the religion of REism is king.

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2007, 09:41:34 PM »
Why are you made of SUCK?

How can one be made of a verb?
Quote from: Raist
One thing we have learned is don't fuck around in Africa. It leads to bad.

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2007, 01:32:15 AM »
Actually i'm athiest and i detest anyone who tries to tell me that there is some super human who lives in space and built our earth, who controls our so called destiny and has magical powers. I have more trouble believing that then i do believing the earth is flat, I mean if your religous and your bashing these guys for  believing the earth is flat. You would have to be retarded, Because how can you believe in a book that was writtin by primitive man around 2000 years ago. In wich an infalible god advocated murder, sexism, slavery and adultery, Then over 100 years later when civillised society is rampant and murder, sexism, rape and slavery are no loger accepted by us. Wich means religion is starting to be shuned by good people who realise this is wrong. then magically god changes his mind and the new testiment was created wich says these things are WRONG, But does that mean god was wrong about murder ect being OK. Yes it does and if god was real like the bible claims he is infalible like the bible claims, But if he was wrong about that doesn't that mean the world should end because he is supposedly infalible? plus religion has no actual proof or science behind the theory it is based on FAITH not fact. But you abuse these guys whose theories were writtin only 150 years ago and is based off of scientific evidence (even if they are based off of RE geometry and absolute crap writting by a retard). But you believe in that crap???? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, You fail.

?

SNB

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2007, 06:44:36 AM »
Oh, goodness. I was only Catholic yesterday. Now I'm Buddhist.

?

[][][]

• Man of science.
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2007, 09:44:36 AM »
Actually i'm athiest and i detest anyone who tries to tell me that there is some super human who lives in space and built our earth, who controls our so called destiny and has magical powers. I have more trouble believing that then i do believing the earth is flat, I mean if your religous and your bashing these guys for  believing the earth is flat. You would have to be retarded, Because how can you believe in a book that was writtin by primitive man around 2000 years ago. In wich an infalible god advocated murder, sexism, slavery and adultery, Then over 100 years later when civillised society is rampant and murder, sexism, rape and slavery are no loger accepted by us. Wich means religion is starting to be shuned by good people who realise this is wrong. then magically god changes his mind and the new testiment was created wich says these things are WRONG, But does that mean god was wrong about murder ect being OK. Yes it does and if god was real like the bible claims he is infalible like the bible claims, But if he was wrong about that doesn't that mean the world should end because he is supposedly infalible? plus religion has no actual proof or science behind the theory it is based on FAITH not fact. But you abuse these guys whose theories were writtin only 150 years ago and is based off of scientific evidence (even if they are based off of RE geometry and absolute crap writting by a retard). But you believe in that crap???? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, You fail.
What does the Bible have to do with flat Earth theory? Also: Is it just me or does every self-declared atheist I have seen have some sort of persecution complex?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 09:48:09 AM by [][][] »
The folly of mistaking a paradox for a discovery, a metaphor for a proof, a torrent of verbiage for a spring of capital truths, and oneself for an oracle, is inborn in us. -Some Frenchy