BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
You are all figments of my imagination.
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 05:40:24 PM »
Quote from: "Robin S"
Touché.

Allow me to explain:

Quote from: "Wikipedia"
Once Chuang Chou dreamt he was a butterfly, a butterfly flitting and fluttering around, happy with himself and doing as he pleased. He didn't know he was Chuang Chou. Suddenly he woke up and there he was, solid and unmistakable Chuang Chou. But he didn't know if he was Chuang Chou who had dreamt he was a butterfly, or a butterfly dreaming he was Chuang Chou.

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2007, 05:48:30 PM »
I've got a feeling I've read that before somewhere. But that doesn't make the claim that Chung Chou might not exist, only that he might not be who he thought he was.

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2007, 06:46:24 PM »
I've got a feeling I've read that before somewhere. But that doesn't make the claim that Chung Chou might not exist, only that he might not be who he thought he was.

Ok, we'll try the solipsist's approach:

Prove to me that you exist.

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2007, 07:16:09 PM »
Ah, but I was asking you to prove to me that you existed...

*gives up*

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2007, 07:18:05 PM »
Ah, but I was asking you to prove to me that you existed...

*gives up*

I can't; therefore, I don't exist.

You can't; therefore, you don't exist.

Nothing can; therefore, nothing exists.

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2007, 08:54:10 PM »
As tech support for yourself, I can help you break the delusion.

Go to your local pharmacy and buy Zicam nite at 540mg per bottle of dextromethorphan. Drink two of those.
It will stimulate the hidden memories. Then when you are about to come back, drink another, a third bottle. Then wait five hours and drink two more to reach Sigma level EEG tracings.
There is the answer to all you cant fathom now

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2007, 09:03:29 PM »
I hate the aftertaste, but that's not a bad idea...

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2007, 09:09:25 PM »
Try a bottle first.

If that doesn't work, try a half of another. That should be enough.

I have a completely full, fresh bottle I can down in like 5 mins with enough to  drink so as to wash out the aftertaste.

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2007, 09:30:28 PM »
Quote from: "theonlydann"
Quote from: "Hara Taiki"

Oh it is a HORRIBLE idea. But... if one WERE to go tussin.... ho much do i need... and what kind....  :oops:

Well, Tussin is 'orrible mate!

That syrup is sloshing around in zee belly and will create sounds in your bowels that can only be matched by a demon dying in your anus.

I suggest Zicam nite b/c it is basically dxm and alcohol (to dissolve the dxm to help absorption along with PEG)
Much  better, use it on an empty stomach and then do not move after drinking it and chase it with something b/c it tastes like Satan's piss.

So, just take two shots of zicam nite. Thats a gram. If you are 200 pounds, that is a good first trip. If you are less than that. Perhaps, 750mg for the first time, which is roughly zicam nite bottle and a half.
But really, unless you are like 100 pounds, a gram aint gonna hurt no one.

BUT, create a safe environment and do NOT leave your pad.
Help come back to reality using music. Must have music on hand from your reality and your frequency.
I recommend downloading for the BEST visual Natasha Bedingfields "These Words"
But also to get the right frequency, going to live365.com and hearing the latest frequency of this world is amazing.

Just do not be around people while you are visiting other dimensions, you dont look too great to the casual observer in this reality. Hence, dont get 911'd by a concerned roommate or neighbor. That sux

But yeah, Zicam nite totally. Also Coricidin Cough and Cold if you are staying under a gram. There is a lot of warnings about CCC's but that is just scare marketing from their competitors.
Just make sure there is zero acetaminophen (tylenol-liver damage)

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2007, 09:34:24 PM »
Quote from: "Brothabill"
Quote from: "Hara Taiki"

Oh it is a HORRIBLE idea. But... if one WERE to go tussin.... ho much do i need... and what kind....  :oops:

Well, Tussin is 'orrible mate!

That syrup is sloshing around in zee belly and will create sounds in your bowels that can only be matched by a demon dying in your anus.

I suggest Zicam nite b/c it is basically dxm and alcohol (to dissolve the dxm to help absorption along with PEG)
Much  better, use it on an empty stomach and then do not move after drinking it and chase it with something b/c it tastes like Satan's piss.

So, just take two shots of zicam nite. Thats a gram. If you are 200 pounds, that is a good first trip. If you are less than that. Perhaps, 750mg for the first time, which is roughly zicam nite bottle and a half.
But really, unless you are like 100 pounds, a gram aint gonna hurt no one.

BUT, create a safe environment and do NOT leave your pad.
Help come back to reality using music. Must have music on hand from your reality and your frequency.
I recommend downloading for the BEST visual Natasha Bedingfields "These Words"
But also to get the right frequency, going to live365.com and hearing the latest frequency of this world is amazing.

Just do not be around people while you are visiting other dimensions, you dont look too great to the casual observer in this reality. Hence, dont get 911'd by a concerned roommate or neighbor. That sux

But yeah, Zicam nite totally. Also Coricidin Cough and Cold if you are staying under a gram. There is a lot of warnings about CCC's but that is just scare marketing from their competitors.
Just make sure there is zero acetaminophen (tylenol-liver damage)

well. we shall see!!

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_faq.shtml

check out www.dextroverse.org

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2007, 10:37:51 PM »
no.

Reveal thyself to all that is hidden to others, take a look at those behind the veil. Surveal for yourself, it is your destiny, you will and you must. Break the membrane into the next stage of learning, a new birth where all of this realities' questions are answered and you become ascended.
The allure is too hard to deny, you will someday or continue to repeat this evolutionary stage for eternity

~tech support

The hymns of the Rig Veda are addressed to a huge collection of devas , or gods; however, there are several references to a single god or single principle which is the source or the totality of all other divinities and phenomenon in the universe; this is an early attempt in Hinduism to unify the many into the one. This single, originary divinity is sometimes the combination of all the gods put together, the Vishvadevas, or "Allgods." Sometimes this single divinity or principle is a concrete, active force, such as the World Maker (Vishvakarman: "All-maker"), or it's highly abstract, such as Rita, or cosmic order, an idea similar in some respects (but different in others) to the Chinese concept of the Tao or the Great Ultimate.

Upanishadic literature tended to talk about this unitary or single divinity, power, or principle to the exclusion of all other gods, so that philosophically Indian thought during the Upanishadic period moved towards many of the same conclusions as Parmenides and the Eleatic philosophers did in ancient Greece. This single, unitary divinity had several aspects and names in the Upanishads, two of the most important are Atman, "Universal Spirit," and Brahman. The word "brahman" in Sanskrit originally meant "power" and specifically referred to the power of prayer or sacrifice to bring about material change in the world (hence the word brahmin for priest); so that Brahman seems to refer to the power that brings about and changes the physical universe. In the Upanishads , Brahman is not only the principle and creator of all there is, but is also the sum totality of the universe and its phenomena.

This dual nature of the single divinity or totality of the universe, Brahman and Atman, gets worked out in the following way. Brahman can be located both in the physical, external world and also in the spiritual and inner world where it is present as Atman, "universal spirit." Now every human being has an undying soul (atman) which, because of samsara, lasts through eternity from life to life; this undying atman is a microcosm of Atman, the universal spirit, which is identical to Brahman. By understanding your true Self, by coming to know one's own undying soul, one then arrives at the knowledge of Brahman itself; the key to understanding the nature of the one unitary principle of the universe is to see one's (undying) self as identical with Brahman: "aham asmi Brahman": I am Brahman.

Here's the equation: Brahman=Atman=atman. Brahman is the totality of the universe as it is present outside of you;, Atman is the totality of the universe as it is present within you; Brahman is the totality of the world known objectively, Atman is the totality of the world known subjectively. This equation fundamentally underlies the whole of Krishna's teachings concerning dharma in the Baghavad Gita .

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2007, 11:32:01 PM »
wait a second... u put zicam in your NOSE!!!

no no no, you use an enema bag, that route prevents nausea

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2007, 11:44:38 PM »

LIAR! i m reading about how to use DXM now on drug forum. im cool.

Seriously,

Just pour two bottles of Zicam nite into that and let it absorb in your colon, you wont be disappointed.
The Zicam that you put in your nose is the zinc shit for colds. Zicam nite contains dextromethorphan not zinc.
But you dont want to get an upset tummy in the search for knowledge, the enema bag will be your best friend on your psychonaut mission[/img]

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2007, 11:50:20 PM »

Seriously,

Just pour two bottles of Zicam nite into that and let it absorb in your colon, you wont be disappointed.
The Zicam that you put in your nose is the zinc shit for colds. Zicam nite contains dextromethorphan not zinc.
But you dont want to get an upset tummy in the search for knowledge, the enema bag will be your best friend on your psychonaut mission[/img]

Any drug that involves ass play in NOT tight with me.

Ok, then just drink like two shots of strawberry tequila, they are only .75oz for 540mg of dextromethorphan in each zicam nite.
Takes a half hour to go through the liver, then whammo, you are in parallel universes floating through alien landscapes.
Watching the birth of stars, talking to the strings that make up the very basic units of the universe.
THEN, like a light switch, after six hours *poof* its over. It empties from your system.
Six hours of a psychonaut mission, home in time for cornflakes

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2007, 11:53:15 PM »

Seriously,

Any drug that involves ass play in NOT tight with me.

Ok, then just drink like two shots of strawberry tequila, they are only .75oz for 540mg of dextromethorphan in each zicam nite.
Takes a half hour to go through the liver, then whammo, you are in parallel universes floating through alien landscapes.
Watching the birth of stars, talking to the strings that make up the very basic units of the universe.
THEN, like a light switch, after six hours *poof* its over. It empties from your system.
Six hours of a psychonaut mission

hmmm researching now SWIM might try it some time...

When you realize that this stuff has been available over the counter at your local drug store your whole life, you'll realize your destiny.
Tech support signing off

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
Re: You are all figments of my imagination.
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2007, 06:53:18 AM »
Imagination is the pigmentation on the skin of lamentation that combines the argumentation with the stagnation that is made of promulgation.
My problem with his ideas is that it is a ridiculous thing.

Genius. PURE, undiluted genius.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2007, 07:04:39 AM »
With this?

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2007, 07:24:47 AM »
i ahte you for not finding that with mustard.

Does this redeem me now? I even got the Colonel action goin!  ;D

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2007, 07:37:17 AM »
Woot, now I can stuff a pair of those monsta's (intentional spelling) up my shirt and saunter into that "metrosexual" thread with some false sense of authority!

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2007, 08:25:19 AM »
Woot, now I can stuff a pair of those monsta's (intentional spelling) up my shirt and saunter into that "metrosexual" thread with some false sense of authority!
YOU DID NOT MEAN TO SPELL IT THAT WAY! you just dont wanna backspace.

Your exposure of my all encompassing laziness does not exist. Read the FAQ  ;D

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2007, 08:41:23 AM »
YOU DID NOT MEAN TO SPELL IT THAT WAY! you just dont wanna backspace.

Your exposure of my all encompassing laziness does not exist. Read the FAQ  ;D
You dont refer ME to the FAQ!!! I Refer the FAQ to YOU!

Or.. In Yakov Smirnov style... Here in the mitten state... we dont refer you to the FAQ, the FAQ refers us to YOU!!! Or something. God im pathetic today.

Didn't you REALLY mean Karnov? Can I get an AMEN?  ;D

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2007, 08:51:39 AM »
The FAQ speaks for itself. The underlying root cause of conspiracy victimization is that the FAQ's get distorted over time, and, in FAQ become catalysts for some kind of insane FAQ finding witch hunt.

FAQ that.

:P

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2007, 09:16:53 AM »
Doing Laundry makes me feel like a big kid.

And let's not forget the:

+

=

More laundry =\

?

BOGWarrior89

• We are as one.
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2007, 09:18:39 AM »
Doing Laundry makes me feel like a big kid.

And let's not forget the:

+

=

More laundry =\

The answer to all of life's questions is no longer "42", for Herr midnight has presented a better solution.

Midnight

• RE/FE Apathetic.
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2007, 09:20:42 AM »
I dunno but I still believe that there is a Conspiracy of silence regarding that whole "circus midget" deal.