GLOBAL CONSPIRACY

• 1592 Replies
Re: GLOBAL CONSPIRACY
« Reply #1440 on: April 02, 2015, 03:30:10 PM »
yes I do notice something , retardation.!!! . How many miles across would you estimate that photo takes in.?

I don't know, but if I knew the altitude at which it was taken and the field of view of the camera I could calculate it.
well have a conservative guess . I would say over that span ,if the earth was spherical.You would have a very very noticed curvature.  Which is not being displayed in that photograph .

I don't think that's taken at a high enough altitude for curvature to be demonstrated. Even a normal lens will often display a small amount of distortion in either direction, and as the height is well below the cloud level it's perfectly possible that the horizon there is limited by local hazing in places, causing it to be misrepresented.
Seriously?  You don't see the curvature that I pointed out with the lines?  The red line is perfectly strait and the yellow line is not parallel with it even though it intersects the red line at two points.  That's called curvature.  My guess is that the horizon spans about 20 miles and the curvature we see is about what we would expect on a round Earth.  Now how do you flat earthers explain the distinct curvature seen on the Earth even though in that particular shot any fish eye effects would make the Earth look concave?  This is going to be interesting.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

?

earth is a stage

• etheric
« Reply #1441 on: April 02, 2015, 05:56:17 PM »
I don't believe they used fish eye lens. It seems to me your fancy two lines, might be nothing more than imagination and wishful thinking.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 05:58:56 PM by earth is a stage »

Mikey T.

« Reply #1442 on: April 02, 2015, 06:25:45 PM »
The same thing could be said for any of the horizon lines I have seen to show the flat horizon.  I have seen obvious thicker lines than needed to cover up the actual horizon, obvious places where you can see the same level of horizon above the straight lines drawn. 
Remember this also, For Round Earth, we require no conspiracy of millions of people (there are 7.125 billion people in the world,  0.001% of that is 7.125 million).  The larger and more people who belong to a conspiracy the faster it will fall apart.  Things that we use every day are possible.  Reality matches up with it.  Whats a simpler solution to you? The sun sinks below the horizon during sunset because A we live on a rotation sphere and it is on the other side of the world, or B it disappeared because it got too far away, all while being magnified and then its light was bent in just the right way to look like option A but using some form of substance that cannot be measured? 

?

earth is a stage

• etheric
« Reply #1443 on: April 02, 2015, 07:15:22 PM »
We live in a gutter world. Deceit is everywhere. The figure I gave was .00001%    You may simply be too nice of an individual to believe the worst about humanity.  Humanity is getting worse, not better. It is viscous,  vile, merciless,  arrogant, and resembles the titanic. 
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 07:17:37 PM by earth is a stage »

Mikey T.

« Reply #1444 on: April 02, 2015, 07:31:31 PM »
If you really pay attention, you will see that there is actually more good than bad in the world.  The bad is just what sells news stories. 
I do not completely agree with Thomas Hobbes.  He says Man is a Wolf, when left to his own devices he will only do what benefits himself. 
I think we are more social than that, if we can work together, we will.

BTW I wasn't trying to pull your percentage of who you thought were in control, I was using 1 tenth of 1 percent of the population, which is a very small percentage of humans in the grand scheme of tings.

« Reply #1445 on: April 02, 2015, 08:38:06 PM »
well have a conservative guess . I would say over that span ,if the earth was spherical.You would have a very very noticed curvature.  Which is not being displayed in that photograph .

mikeman7918 noticed it; that makes it noticeable. How much would it take to be "a very very [noticeable] curvature"? Over what span? On what basis do you categorize "a conservative guess" as "conservative"?

Specifics, please. Not ambiguous, yet still meaningless, words.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #1446 on: April 03, 2015, 02:34:22 AM »
If you really pay attention, you will see that there is actually more good than bad in the world.  The bad is just what sells news stories. 
I do not completely agree with Thomas Hobbes.  He says Man is a Wolf, when left to his own devices he will only do what benefits himself. 

BTW I wasn't trying to pull your percentage of who you thought were in control, I was using 1 tenth of 1 percent of the population, which is a very small percentage of humans in the grand scheme of tings.
really? I thought you were just another bank employee .
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1447 on: April 03, 2015, 06:40:02 AM »

Everything depends on the kind of a worldview (philosophy) that you convey to your children (future generation).

If you teach them obvious lies (which has been disproved scientifically), then you shouldn't expect better future for your children (if any)...

7. “Imperceptibly, through decades of gradual erosion, the meaning of life in the West has ceased to be seen as anything more lofty than the ‘pursuit of happiness’, a goal that has even been solemnly guaranteed by constitutions. The concepts of good and evil have been ridiculed for several centuries; banished from common use, they have been replaced by political or class considerations of short lived value. The West is ineluctably slipping toward the abyss. Western societies are losing more and more of their religious essence as they thoughtlessly yield up their younger generation to atheism. If a blasphemous film about Jesus is shown throughout the United States, reputedly one of the most religious countries in the world, or a major newspaper publishes a shameless caricature of the Virgin Mary, what further evidence of godlessness does one need?” (Solzhenitsyn 1984, Issue 36). READ MORE : http://www.energeticforum.com/254609-post19.html

Even if you admitted TOMORROW, that....

1. Heliocentricity has been (long ago) 100 % scientifically disproved stupid lie
2. Theory of evolution is 100 % scientifically disproved disgusting lie
3. Theory of relativity has been invented to save Heliocentric theory from total collapse after disasterous results of Airy's failure experiment, Michaelson-Morley experiment, and many other experiments that had been performed at the end of 19th century.
4. The true shape of the Earth is in accordance with Flat-Earth concept (and i explained what it means here : http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1669224#msg1669224 (bolded sentence))

...human suffering wouldn't cease, wars and death would not be expelled or miraculously vanish from our reality, the Earth will still be a valley of death and sorrow, because we will still have to die and weep our tears....

But if you deliberately continue to lie your fellow man just about everything that really matters (as Carl Sagan had been doing and as other worshipers of the Devil still do),  then you have no basis for saying things like this : "there is actually more good than bad in the world", because you yourself is the one who deliberately spreads the most fundamental lies, and what begins with lie ends with death and sorrow.

John 8:44 (BBE) You are the children of your father the Evil One and it is your pleasure to do his desires. From the first he was a taker of life; and he did not go in the true way because there is no true thing in him. When he says what is false, it is natural to him, for he is false and the father of what is false.

John 8:44 (CEB) Your father is the devil. You are his children, and you want to do what your father wants. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has never stood for the truth, because there's no truth in him. Whenever that liar speaks, he speaks according to his own nature, because he's a liar and the father of liars.

John 8:44
(CJB) You belong to your father, Satan, and you want to carry out your father's desires. From the start he was a murderer, and he has never stood by the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he is speaking in character; because he is a liar -- indeed, the inventor of the lie!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 06:48:20 AM by cikljamas »
"I can't breathe" George Floyd RIP

?

LogicalKiller

• Atheist, Re'er and happy doctor of physics
« Reply #1448 on: April 03, 2015, 07:50:06 AM »
1. Heliocentricity has been (long ago) 100 % scientifically disproved stupid lie
3. Theory of relativity has been invented to save Heliocentric theory from total collapse after disasterous results of Airy's failure experiment, Michaelson-Morley experiment, and many other experiments that had been performed at the end of 19th century.

1. Prove it.
2. Prove it.
3. Prove it.
"I hadn't known there are so many idiots on the world until I launched the Internet." ~ Stanisław Lem
personally i think fairies share a common ancestor with humans

Mikey T.

« Reply #1449 on: April 03, 2015, 08:32:16 AM »
So if I am reading your response correctly, I see the good in humanity therefore I am evil.  Also I think about things, provide explanations that actually work, give you real experiences of my own that disprove your notions, I am backed up by mathematical proofs, thousands of years of science, a better understanding of the real world (not just what someone else in their mom's basement says to me), and I do not require some insanely huge conspiracy, but I am the one who lies. 
Then you tried to take a crack at how I raise my children also.  This bub, you do not stray into.  I am proud of all four of my children, they are well adjusted, very intelligent people.  I encourage them to find out things on their own.  This is also why we home school them.  I can give them all sources of information, not just what some lawmaker decides they should learn.  They understand concepts that you obviously do not.  So yeah be jealous of them if you wish. 
You have yet to show me where I have lied, about anything.  I however have shown your obvious deception with some pictures you posted, trying to pawn them off as something else.  But hey, I know its what Eric Dubay told you so I guess thinking for yourself means whatever he tells you to think.  Yet I am the one who has a closed mind.
Yep you sure told me huh. 

?

earth is a stage

• etheric
« Reply #1450 on: April 03, 2015, 09:45:33 AM »
I suspect everyone debating in this "global conspiracy" forum, would put my own life to shame. lol   While I do not see any good in regard to humanity, I don't place this upon individuals. Maybe I should apologize about my negativety. It is great that you home school, your children Mikey. That takes a real commitment. I think there will be some great independent thinkers  born out of homeschooling.   Personally,  I have a problem with relativity. It seems inherently contridictory. Just think of the twin paradox.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 09:47:29 AM by earth is a stage »

« Reply #1451 on: April 03, 2015, 09:48:21 AM »
Never mind Alpha, geometry stays the same, if not even worse than in previous case:

Can you explain again why line of sight would have to pass through earth? Totality was not visible in Colorado. Why not instead of looking through the earth, look at the setting moon as one usually does?

northwestern North America saw a partial eclipse of a setting moon (wiki)

For the same reason you "can't" see Polaris below the Equator!

aha, but I the thing is that I can see Polaris from anywhere north of the equator, no need to look through earth. Just like there was no need to look through earth to see the Moon at the time of that eclipse since it was above the horizon. Your answer really didn't help to clear the confusion  ???

Mikey T.

« Reply #1452 on: April 03, 2015, 10:13:23 AM »
I suspect everyone debating in this "global conspiracy" forum, would put my own life to shame. lol   While I do not see any good in regard to humanity, I don't place this upon individuals. Maybe I should apologize about my negativety. It is great that you home school, your children Mikey. That takes a real commitment. I think there will be some great independent thinkers  born out of homeschooling.   Personally,  I have a problem with relativity. It seems inherently contridictory. Just think of the twin paradox.
Do not sell yourself short.  Every moment of life is precious and has its own rewards.  Just think, you are sitting at a computer of some sort right now reading this, contributing to a discussion about what our Earth may be.  Whether you believe in Flat Earth, Spherical Earth, Hollow Earth, or Cone Earth.  You still get to talk about your ideas and think about others ideas.  You can debate or just listen in.  Either way you are learning something. 
My personal views on humanity do not have to match yours.  I've seen enough of the worst humans have to offer n my life and instead of continuing to just be pessimistic about it, I chose to actively look for the goodness in people.  I see it, and it actually outweighs the bad I see.  Yes there are allot of selfish assholes out there, and they get the TV time.  But I have seen that there are even more good people around.  I ask you to look for the good, instead of focusing on the bad and you may well see it.  A friendly wave, someone holding a door for a stranger, someone giving a homeless person some food.  Most good deeds go unnoticed because you don't do it to be recognized, you do it to help your fellow human.

« Reply #1453 on: April 03, 2015, 10:50:03 AM »

Everything depends on the kind of a worldview (philosophy) that you convey to your children (future generation).

If you teach them obvious lies (which has been disproved scientifically), then you shouldn't expect better future for your children (if any)...

7. “Imperceptibly, through decades of gradual erosion, the meaning of life in the West has ceased to be seen as anything more lofty than the ‘pursuit of happiness’, a goal that has even been solemnly guaranteed by constitutions. The concepts of good and evil have been ridiculed for several centuries; banished from common use, they have been replaced by political or class considerations of short lived value. The West is ineluctably slipping toward the abyss. Western societies are losing more and more of their religious essence as they thoughtlessly yield up their younger generation to atheism. If a blasphemous film about Jesus is shown throughout the United States, reputedly one of the most religious countries in the world, or a major newspaper publishes a shameless caricature of the Virgin Mary, what further evidence of godlessness does one need?” (Solzhenitsyn 1984, Issue 36). READ MORE : http://www.energeticforum.com/254609-post19.html

Even if you admitted TOMORROW, that....

4. The true shape of the Earth is in accordance with Flat-Earth concept (and i explained what it means here : http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1669224#msg1669224 (bolded sentence))

...human suffering wouldn't cease, wars and death would not be expelled or miraculously vanish from our reality, the Earth will still be a valley of death and sorrow, because we will still have to die and weep our tears....

But if you deliberately continue to lie your fellow man just about everything that really matters (as Carl Sagan had been doing and as other worshipers of the Devil still do),  then you have no basis for saying things like this : "there is actually more good than bad in the world", because you yourself is the one who deliberately spreads the most fundamental lies, and what begins with lie ends with death and sorrow.

John 8:44 (BBE) You are the children of your father the Evil One and it is your pleasure to do his desires. From the first he was a taker of life; and he did not go in the true way because there is no true thing in him. When he says what is false, it is natural to him, for he is false and the father of what is false.

John 8:44 (CEB) Your father is the devil. You are his children, and you want to do what your father wants. He was a murderer from the beginning. He has never stood for the truth, because there's no truth in him. Whenever that liar speaks, he speaks according to his own nature, because he's a liar and the father of liars.

John 8:44
(CJB) You belong to your father, Satan, and you want to carry out your father's desires. From the start he was a murderer, and he has never stood by the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he is speaking in character; because he is a liar -- indeed, the inventor of the lie!

Why do people like you pay so much attention to the tribal beliefs of a group of bronze age goat-herders? There must have been tens of thousands of similar but different ideas around back then?
Remember Monotheism is just one final, but easy, step from Atheism...
You can make that step, and you know in your heart it is the right one.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #1454 on: April 03, 2015, 11:33:56 AM »

Yeah, relativity is weird but there is too much mathematical evidence to deny it.  Here are some videos that should help you understand it:
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

There is plenty of experimental proof which suggests that the speed of light is constant.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Mikey T.

« Reply #1455 on: April 03, 2015, 11:34:55 AM »
Why do people like you pay so much attention to the tribal beliefs of a group of bronze age goat-herders? There must have been tens of thousands of similar but different ideas around back then?
Wait now, I still hold on to my faith in addition to understanding science.  It's not as much of an oddity as people think either.  I just don't think human's can pass stories down for hundreds of years simply word of mouth before writing it down, then translating it multiple times and picking what you want to keep in this new book to be able to say it is a perfect thing.  God gave us free will, we can chose to believe what we want, write things down how we want, make our group powerful in that book if we want, etc.  The thing to do is look beyond the words, see the underlying ideas that the stories are meant to convey, all while understanding that a human cannot hope to fathom things in God's terms.  Much like a toddler cannot understand nuclear physics. 
Since God is supposed to be eternal, why would he come from inside a universe bound by time.  In the beginning there was nothing.  Before the big bang there was nothing (the universe and time did not exist here). 
The failure in my opinion, and it is MY opinion, is that people take their holy books too literally.  Like every letter, word, and sentence has meaning.  I love to hear people say God would not let the bible be changed, therefore my version of the bible is the correct one.  Who is the authority to say what holy book is correct.  If God wouldn't let it be changed, how is there competing versions.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1456 on: April 03, 2015, 11:44:17 AM »

1. Prove it.
2. Prove it.
3. Prove it.

1. Read this thread, there is plenty of evidence of this kind.

Why Don't More Scientists reject the heliocentric theory?

Some scientists admit the truth in their own words. Dutch physicist Hendrik Lorentz (of the Lorentz translation equations, foundation of the General Theory of Relativity) noted that:

"Briefly, everything occurs as if the Earth were at rest…"

His great contemporary Henri Poincare confessed:

"A great deal of research has been carried out concerning the influence of the Earth’s movement. The results were always negative..."

Lincoln Barnett agrees:

“No physical experiment ever proved that the Earth actually is in motion.”

And one of the chief participants in the experiment that bears his name (Albert A. Michelson), stunned by the results that went counter to his own heliocentric reflex:

“This conclusion directly contradicts the explanation… which presupposes that the Earth moves.”

Astronomer Sir Fred Hoyle says:

“Today we cannot say that the Copernican theory is “right” and the Ptolemaic theory is “wrong” in any meaningful sense (…) Science today is locked into paradigms. Every avenue is blocked by beliefs that are wrong, and if you try to get anything published in a journal today, you will run up against a paradigm, and the editors will turn you down.”

In further startling evidence that the scientific community is stifling dissenting views, Alexander von Humboldt admitted:

“I have known too, for a long time that we have no argument for the Copernican system, but I shall never dare to be the first to attack it. Donʼt rush into the waspsʼ nest. You will bring upon yourself the scorn of the thoughtless multitude… to come forth as the first against opinions, which the world has become fond of - I donʼt feel the courage.”

In other words, the notion that the earth revolves around the sun having become dogma, its denial spells automatic excommunication from the scientific establishment. As for the unthinking masses, a lie need only be systematized in textbooks to pass for truth.

2. Very nice video : FLAT EARTH THEORY : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
Why Don't More Scientists reject the theory of Evolution - Phillip E. Johnson : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Where is the evidence for evolution:

University of California Berkeley Professor Jonathan Wells Evolution Exposed : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
INTRODUCTION to ICONS of EVOLUTION: Science or Myth? Why much of what we teach about evolution is wrong : http://www.iconsofevolution.org/intro/
James Tour-evolution: #t=52m2s" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">#t=52m2s
DAWKINS - BEN STEIN interview : #t=3m26s" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">#t=3m26s

On top of that :
    http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1647606#msg1647606
    http://www.vedicsciences.net/articles/intelligent-design.html
    http://www.evolutionnews.org/2011/03/michael_behes_critics_make_dar044511.html
    http://www.salvomag.com/new/articles/salvo18/18luskin.php

3. Read this thread, there is plenty evidence of this kind.

It is clear that from the outset that Eddington was in no way interested in testing "Einstein's" theory; he was only interested in confirming it. One of the motivating factors in Eddington's decision to promote Einstein was that both men shared a similar political persuasion: pacifism. To suggest that politics played no role in Eddington's glowing support of Einstein, one need ask only the question: "Would Eddington have been so quick to support Einstein if Einstein had been a hawk?" This is no idle observation. Eddington took his role as the great peacemaker very seriously. He wanted to unite British and German scientists after World War I. What better way than to elevate the "enemy" theorist Einstein to exalted status? In his zeal to become peacemaker, Eddington lost the fundamental objectivity that is the essential demeanour of any true scientist. Eddington ceased to be a scientist and, instead, became an advocate for Einstein.

The obvious fudging of the data by Eddington and others is a blatant subversion of scientific process and may have misdirected scientific research for the better part of a century. It probably surpasses the Piltdown Man as the greatest hoax of 20th-century science. The BIPP asked, "Was this the hoax of the century?" and exclaimed, "Royal Society 1919 Eclipse Relativity Report Duped World for 80 Years!" McCausland stated that "In the author's opinion, the confident announcement of the decisive confirmation of Einstein's general theory in November 1919 was not a triumph of science, as it is often portrayed, but one of the most unfortunate incidents in the history of 20th-century science".

It cannot be emphasised enough that the Eclipse of 1919 made Einstein, Einstein.
It propelled him to international fame overnight, despite the fact that the data were fabricated and there was no support for general relativity whatsoever. This perversion of history has been known about for over 80 years and is still supported by people like Stephen Hawking and David Levy. Read more: http://www.aulis.com/albert_einstein.htm

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1457 on: April 03, 2015, 12:03:24 PM »

In a speech to University College (1903), Kelvin said: “Do not be afraid to be free thinkers. If you think strongly enough, you will be forced by science to the belief in God.” (Kelvin, as cited in Yahya 2002). “The atheistic idea is so nonsensical that I cannot put it into words.” (Lord Kelvin, Vict. Inst., 124, p. 267, as cited in Bowden 1982, 218).

“To me it is unthinkable that a real atheist could be a scientist.” (Millikan, as cited in Grounds 1945, 22). “I have never known a thinking man who did not believe in God.” (Millikan 1925).

To the question, “Many prominent scientists - including Darwin, Einstein, and Planck - have considered the concept of God very seriously. What are your thoughts on the concept of God and on the existence of God?” Christian Anfinsen replied: “I think only an idiot can be an atheist. We must admit that there exists an incomprehensible power or force with limitless foresight and knowledge that started the whole universe going in the first place.” (Anfinsen, as cited in Margenau and Varghese, ‘Cosmos, Bios, Theos’, 1997, 139).

It is true, that a little philosophy inclineth man’s mind to atheism; but depth in philosophy bringeth men’s minds about to religion. For while the mind of man looketh upon second causes scattered, it may sometimes restin them, and go no further; but when it beholdeth the chain of them, confederate and linked together, it must needs fly to Providence and Deity.” (Bacon 1875, 64).

“All nature cries to us that He exists, that there is a Supreme Intelligence, a power immense, an order admirable, and all teaches us our dependence.” (Voltaire, as cited in Parton 1884, 554).

In The Natural History of Religion(1757), Hume wrote: “Were men led into the apprehension of invisible, intelligent Power by a contemplation of the works of nature, they could never possibly entertain any conception but of one single Being, who bestowed existence and order on this vast machine, and adjusted all its parts, according to one regular plan or connected system. …All things in the universe are evidently of a piece. Every thing is adjusted to every thing. One design prevails throughout the whole. And this uniformity leads the mind to acknowledge one Author.” (David Hume 1956, 26).

“The order of the universe proves an omnipotent Mind.” (David Hume 1978; Treatise, 633n).

“God, or substance, consisting of infinite attributes, of which each expresses eternal and infinite essentiality, necessarily exists.” (Spinoza 1883, Part I,Prop. XI).

‘I do not feel that I am the product of chance, a speck of dust in the universe, but someone who was expected, prepared, prefigured. In short, a being whom only a Creatorcould put here; and this idea of a creating hand refers to God.’ J. P. Sartre

“As a physicist, that is, a man who had devoted his whole life to a wholly prosaic science, the exploration of matter, no one would surely suspect me of being a fantast. And so, having studied the atom, I am telling you that there is no matter as such! All matter arises and persists only due to a force that causes the atomic particles to vibrate, holding them together in the tiniest of solar systems, the atom. Yet in the whole of the universe there is no force that is either intelligent or eternal, and we must therefore assume that behind this force there is a conscious, intelligent Mind or Spirit. This is the very origin of all matter.” (Planck, as cited in Eggenstein 1984, Part I; see “Materialistic Science on the Wrong Track”).

I maintain knowledge of the existence of God as the most certain and obvious of all! Descartes

Essence and Existence are the same in God (Aesity) : http://www.saintaquinas.com/article4.html

WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WEST RIGHT NOW???

America is not America without freedom.
In every turning point in our history, freedom has been the key goal we are seeking: the Mayflower coming here, the Revolution, the Civil War, World War II, the Cold War. Tens of millions came here from foreign oppression and made a life here. Why? For freedom. Human beings are supposed to live in a state of freedom. Freedom is not conferred by the state: as our founders said, and as Martin Luther King repeated, freedom is God-given.

A huge part of this freedom is freedom of inquiry.

This includes the ability to inquire whether a higher power, a being greater than man, is involved with how the universe operates. This has always been basic to science. ALWAYS.

Many of the greatest scientists of all time operated under the hypothesis that their work was to understand the principles and phenomena as designed by a Creator.

Now, I am sorry to say, freedom of inquiry in science is being suppressed.

Under a new anti-religious dogmatism, scientists and educators are not allowed to even think thoughts that involve an intelligent creator. Do you realize that some of the leading lights of “anti-intelligent design” would not allow a scientist who merely believed in the possibility of an intelligent designer/creator to work for him… EVEN IF HE NEVER MENTIONED the possibility of intelligent design in the universe?EVEN FOR HIS VERY THOUGHTS… HE WOULD BE BANNED.

In today’s world, at least in America, an Einstein or a Newton or a Galileo would probably not be allowed to receive grants to study or to publish his research.

They cannot even mention the possibility that–as Newton or Galileo believed–these laws were created by God or a higher being. They could get fired, lose tenure, have their grants cut off. This can happen. It has happened.

WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE EAST AS A CONSEQUENCE OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WEST???

There is an ever increasing highway that is being built in the Middle East and Africa. It is no longer tribal factions fighting over grazing land, or water rights. This is a blackness of untold magnitude that is spreading from the east to the west. And it’s growing like a cancer. It has been covered in a fog from the bottom to the top. The bottom with the media, and the top with Governments. The media is working alongside the governments in these areas and the West to cover and distract the world from knowing the truth.

We get only snapshots of terror, that they like to blame on tribal fighting, and small groups of religious zealots, & civil wars over evil dictators. It works for the most part because it guides the public into thinking it’s the same old fight that’s been going on for centuries—why worry about it.

This is not the truth. There is a terrible highway being built by evil factions that have one agenda. Though they are a mixed people they have one goal in mind, and that is to kill everyone and everything that is different from them. If you don’t believe in their brand of god, than you will die.

Look at Syria and the devastation there not only to the land, but to the people. Millions have fled, hundreds of thousands have died in heinous ways. The devastation continue while most in the West distract, distract, distract from the truth.

In Somalia today, Charisma magazine is reporting that a woman who converted to Christianity was dragged from her home and shot in the street with the community watching. Some tried to help her, and so they fired into the crowd. This was Al-shabab. (More) Al-shabab is connected to Al-queda via the terror network that is spreading through a super highway of evil. These evil abominations have manifested themselves and are targeting governments and officials in an attempt to rid the regions of ‘Christians.’

This is happening in Somalia, Nigeria, Syria, Lybia, and the CAR. Look at all the deaths to the lawmakers there in recent past. And this is the claim made by these incendiary thugs. They are ridding their land of Christians and those who take money from the West. This is happening in Nigeria, it’s happening in the CAR, it’s happening in Libya, Pakistan, & Afghanistan. It’s time for the world to wake up!

While they have unleashed this snake, dragon, beast, a silent genocide is being carried out. While they terrorize communities, innocents, and governments, the west is silent. They have created these groups Al-qaeda-like, to do their dirty work like in Afghanistan, with proxy wars and now they can’t control them. They can’t do anything but watch. Watch in horror as Christians and the worse slaughter in history takes place. This will go down in history as the second holocaust. A holocaust like the first, as the world was silent while it’s carried out. And they are silent for the second holocaust. So maybe some of our questions have been answered. The West and the world is complicit in this slaughter. And Christians and other minorities are indeed just collateral damage. Read more : https://voiceofthepersecuted.wordpress.com/

?

earth is a stage

• etheric
« Reply #1458 on: April 03, 2015, 12:47:09 PM »
Ya, what freedoms still remain are hanging in the balance. No doubt we would live in a much more free society if everyone was like CIK.      My problem with relativity is not that it is weird.  Rather, that it seems to be a flat out contradiction. Will look at the info mikeman.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #1459 on: April 03, 2015, 03:48:53 PM »
I was going to make a real response but it would be a waste of time. Ill just post a picture of a sunset.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

earth is a stage

• etheric
« Reply #1460 on: April 03, 2015, 04:35:52 PM »
It is lovely.  Sometimes it is best to enjoy the simple moments of life....

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #1461 on: April 03, 2015, 10:55:10 PM »
Ya, what freedoms still remain are hanging in the balance. No doubt we would live in a much more free society if everyone was like CIK.      My problem with relativity is not that it is weird.  Rather, that it seems to be a flat out contradiction. Will look at the info mikeman.

The videos I posted show that math proves that General relativity is undeniably 100% true given that the speed of light is constant, and there is a huge amount of evidence suggesting that.

One of the most famous experiments showing that the speed of light is constant is where a group of researchers measured the speed of light coming from the Sun at sunrise and again at sunset expecting it to be slower at sunset and faster at sunrise because of how you head towards the Sun at sunrise and away from it at sunset due to the rotation of the Earth.  What they could was that the speed of light was the same in both scenarios, and I have seen this cited a few times as proof of a flat Earth, but in a flat Earth wouldn't you expect to see the same resilt as in a round Earth because of the Sun moving towards you at Sunrise and away from you at sunset?

Time dilation caused by General relativity had actually been measured by taking an atomic clock in a plane and flying it around the world to find that afterwards it's slightly offset from clocks on the ground.  This experiment was repeated several times and always yelled results that were exactaly as relativity predicted.

Relativity is really weird and it seems contradictory at times, but everything else out of the ordinary in weird too, in fact that's the definition of weird.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

ausGeoff

« Reply #1462 on: April 04, 2015, 05:58:25 AM »
It's more than predictable that cikljamas will come up with reams of outdated "science" that's centuries old in a feeble effort to prove his point.  The only so-called evidence that the flat earthers can ever muster is never dated from 1985, or 1995, or 2005.  It's inevitably 19th century stuff—or even earlier LOL.

The reason for this is obviously that any notions of a flat earth have long been dealt a death blow by the advancements of contemporary science, particularly in the fields of astrophysics and astronautics. Since man is no longer tethered to the earth, we've obtained a much clearer and evidence-based picture of our planet and the universe.  And which is why there's only a few hundred flat earthers now scattered thinly across the planet, and still struggling with the realities of 21st century science.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1463 on: April 04, 2015, 11:36:24 AM »
Ya, what freedoms still remain are hanging in the balance. No doubt we would live in a much more free society if everyone was like CIK.     

Thank you!

My problem with relativity is not that it is weird.  Rather, that it seems to be a flat out contradiction. Will look at the info mikeman.

The Foucault pendulum has been proven (150 years ago) to be a fabrication , which proves nothing. Is the earth actually moving or are the heavenly bodies doing the moving? Or to use the nebulous phrase of science: 'Is there some unexplained phenomenon to consider?' Study them all. Cold reason should cause you to acknowledge that no conclusive proofs exist to prove Galileo’s theory. Even our most powerful instruments conclusively prove movement only - but movement of what? Perhaps the most notable experiments are "Airy’s failure" and the Michelson-Morley experiment. These two are a ‘must’ for any serious study of this intriguing subject. The Astronomer Royal of England, George Biddel Airy (1801-1892), in 1871 performed a star-gazing experiment which came to be known as "Airy’s failure". The simple solution to all the problems raised in this experiment was that the earth is at rest, immobile, in absolute space (...) But the crushing blow to heliocentrism was the Michelson-Morley experiment, and all those who tried to imitate or perfect it.

Their classical experiment of 1887 was [ironically] another effort designed to vindicate Galileo. But it also backfired. They bounced a beam of light off two mirrors in perpendicular directions and reflected the light back to their source. The lights returned simultaneously, regardless of location, season, elevation or orientation of instruments. The expected result was that the beam of light running parallel to the "supposed" path of the orbiting earth would return more quickly. For those desiring detailed, scientific information on experiments that favor geocentrism, research the Fresnell drag experiments and Arago’s experiment (Livingston). Study the Trouton-Noble experiment, the [self-]induction effect (Des Coudres), the test for rotation of polarized light (Strutt), the Ahranov-Bohm effect (Erlichson), and the phase shift of electrons in a superconductor (Jacklevic)... In De Labore Solis Walter van der Kamp exposes Einstein’s fallacies quite handily.

For those wanting to explore this more thoroughly, you are referred to pp39-51 of that remarkable work. Einstein’s theories do not disprove geocentrism. At the end of a letter in the Bulletin of the Tychonian Society, No. 54, Charles Long, Ph.D. of Minnesota, cogently explains the lack of definitives: 'Einstein is the fellow who went on to compose the General Theory of Relativity. The basis of this theory is that all motion is relative! Einstein wrote his equations describing how the Universe works. If the Earth spins and the stars are at rest – the equations explain all observations. But if the Earth is at rest and stars whirl – the equations still explain all observations. They must, for the theory begins with the assumption that all motion is relative. You can’t say positively that anything is at rest. Take your choice – the equations of General Relativity come out the same. Einstein put Mach’s (Principle) into mathematical form and what emerged is surely one of the ultimate creations of the human mind. Like Galileo, Newton the alchemist, and many others who support godless science, Einstein proved nothing. Even the atheistic philosopher, Bertrand Russell (1872-1970), correctly asserts:

Whether the earth rotates once a day from West to East as Copernicus taught, or the heavens revolve once a day from East to West, as his predecessors believed, the observable phenomena will be exactly the same. That shows a defect in Newtonian dynamics, since an empirical science ought not to contain a metaphysical assumption which can never be proved or disproved by observation.

These occult-influenced scientists have trespassed into the sacred realm of metaphysics, that lofty philosophy which seeks to methodically explain ultimate realities. And this crime, in the 16th century, immediately set off alarms heard in the Church, especially by those
scholastically sensitive and educated. Having no competence to function in a metaphysical consideration, science’s failure could be predicted from the start; its effort to prove geocentrism wrong failed. But to continue - the very name ‘Einstein’ = (savior of heliocentrism) is ‘sacred’ and synonymous with ‘genius’, thanks to the conspiratorial propaganda so thoroughly disseminated.

And in addition to his fallacies as detailed in De Labore Solis, not to mention the common fallacy among writers who confuse Newton’s relativity with Einstein’s, the latter’s fantasy cannot be reconciled with the Sagnac effect. This experiment reveals that the speed of light is not the same in every direction, while the theory of relativity relates that it is the same in every direction.

Arthur Eddington dared to contemplate that:

"There was just one alternative; the earth's true velocity through space might happen to have been nil."

Lincoln Barnett agrees:

"No physical experiment ever proved that the Earth actually is in motion."

So, when all attempts to prove any kind of motion of the Earth FAIL, what does it mean?

It means that the contrary is the fact: The Earth is at rest!

Every failure of all these attempts presents the proof to the contrary : The Earth is at rest!

If you don't want to make me laugh, then you cannot just say: O.K., we have failed so far to prove any kind of Earth's motion through space but there is still some chance that we could succeed to prove it in some distant future?

In how distant future? When we inhabit another galaxy?

Tycho Brahe, originally urged by Aristarchus against the Pythagorean system, to the effect that if, as was alleged, the earth moves round the sun, there ought to he a change in the relative position of the stars ; they should seem to separate as we approach them, or to close together as we recede from them...

" We declare that this motion is all mere ' bosh,' and that the arguments which uphold it are, when examined by an eye that seeks Truth, mere nonsense and childish absurdity."

1. The Earth is at rest, there are no motions (of any kind) of the Earth, this is 100 % proven fact! Read more: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62199.msg1636141#msg1636141

2. If the Earth is at rest then the first consequence of that fact is this: There isn't a tilt of the Earth!

Now, the question:

If there isn't a tilt of the Earth and if we still stick with the idea that the Earth is round, how in the world we could get 16,5 hours of daylight at latitude 51 degree North (London)?

A reminder: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1643528#msg1643528

CONCLUSION:

IF THE EARTH IS AT REST, THEN SHE HAS TO BE FLAT, ALSO!

Copernicus himself, who revived the theory of the heathen philosopher Pythagoras, and his great exponent Sir Isaac Newton, confessed that their system of a revolving Earth was only a possibility, and could not be proved by facts. It is only their followers who have decorated it with the name of an " exact science," yea, according to them, " the most exact of all the sciences.

HONEST AND NOBLE CONFESSIONS.
"When we consider that the advocates of the earth's stationary and central position can account for, and explain the celestial phenomena as accurately, to their own thinking, as we can ours, in adition to which they have the evidence of their senses, and SCRIPTURE and FACTS in their favour. WHICH WE HAVE NOT : it is not without a show of reason that they maintain the superiority of their system .... However perfect our theory may appear in our estimation, and however simply and satisfactorily the Newtonian hypothesis may seem to us to account for all the celestial phenomena, yet we are here compelled to admit the astounding truth that, IF OUR PREMISES BE DISPUTED AND OUR FACTS CHALLENGED, THE WHOLE RANGE OF ASTRONOMY DOES NOT CONTAIN THE PROOFS OF ITS OWN ACCURACY.— Dr. Woodhouse, a late Professor of Astronomy at Cambridge."

In a letter to Dr. Bentley. Feb. 25th,  1692, Newton says ;— “ That gravitation should be innate and inherent in matter, so that one body can act upon another at a distance — is to me SO GREAT AN ABSURDITY, that I believe no man who has, in philosophical matters, a competent faculty of thinking, can ever fall into it .” Yet many have fallen into this “great  absurdity.”  Such men  therefore—according  to Newton — have not  "a competent faculty of thinking” in philosophical matters. I am happy to be in agreement with Sir Isaac on this important point.

Sir Robert Ball says: — “The law  of  gravitation ... underlies the whole of Astronomy.” (Story of the Heavens, p. 122). It does not speak very well for the Astronomy, if it is founded on an acknowledged “great absurdity.”

Those who believe the plain and provable facts of the Bible are set down as lunatics, but the above shows where the lunacy really lies. John Wesley did not believe in the teachings of the men of the modern astronomical school, although most of his followers do. In his Journal he writes :

"The more I consider them, the more I doubt of all systems of astronomy .... Even with regard to the distance of the sun from the earth, some affirm it lo be only three, and others ninety millions of miles."

Happy Easter!!!

« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 11:38:08 AM by cikljamas »

« Reply #1464 on: April 04, 2015, 11:42:59 AM »
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post

This is the best way to deal with his crap spouting.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

« Reply #1465 on: April 04, 2015, 12:04:47 PM »
Ya, what freedoms still remain are hanging in the balance. No doubt we would live in a much more free society if everyone was like CIK.     

Thank you!

My problem with relativity is not that it is weird.  Rather, that it seems to be a flat out contradiction. Will look at the info mikeman.

The Foucault pendulum has been proven (150 years ago) to be a fabrication , which proves nothing. Is the earth actually moving or are the heavenly bodies doing the moving? Or to use the nebulous phrase of science: 'Is there some unexplained phenomenon to consider?' Study them all. Cold reason should cause you to acknowledge that no conclusive proofs exist to prove Galileo’s theory. Even our most powerful instruments conclusively prove movement only - but movement of what? Perhaps the most notable experiments are "Airy’s failure" and the Michelson-Morley experiment. These two are a ‘must’ for any serious study of this intriguing subject. The Astronomer Royal of England, George Biddel Airy (1801-1892), in 1871 performed a star-gazing experiment which came to be known as "Airy’s failure". The simple solution to all the problems raised in this experiment was that the earth is at rest, immobile, in absolute space (...) But the crushing blow to heliocentrism was the Michelson-Morley experiment, and all those who tried to imitate or perfect it.

Their classical experiment of 1887 was [ironically] another effort designed to vindicate Galileo. But it also backfired. They bounced a beam of light off two mirrors in perpendicular directions and reflected the light back to their source. The lights returned simultaneously, regardless of location, season, elevation or orientation of instruments. The expected result was that the beam of light running parallel to the "supposed" path of the orbiting earth would return more quickly. For those desiring detailed, scientific information on experiments that favor geocentrism, research the Fresnell drag experiments and Arago’s experiment (Livingston). Study the Trouton-Noble experiment, the [self-]induction effect (Des Coudres), the test for rotation of polarized light (Strutt), the Ahranov-Bohm effect (Erlichson), and the phase shift of electrons in a superconductor (Jacklevic)... In De Labore Solis Walter van der Kamp exposes Einstein’s fallacies quite handily.

For those wanting to explore this more thoroughly, you are referred to pp39-51 of that remarkable work. Einstein’s theories do not disprove geocentrism. At the end of a letter in the Bulletin of the Tychonian Society, No. 54, Charles Long, Ph.D. of Minnesota, cogently explains the lack of definitives: 'Einstein is the fellow who went on to compose the General Theory of Relativity. The basis of this theory is that all motion is relative! Einstein wrote his equations describing how the Universe works. If the Earth spins and the stars are at rest – the equations explain all observations. But if the Earth is at rest and stars whirl – the equations still explain all observations. They must, for the theory begins with the assumption that all motion is relative. You can’t say positively that anything is at rest. Take your choice – the equations of General Relativity come out the same. Einstein put Mach’s (Principle) into mathematical form and what emerged is surely one of the ultimate creations of the human mind. Like Galileo, Newton the alchemist, and many others who support godless science, Einstein proved nothing. Even the atheistic philosopher, Bertrand Russell (1872-1970), correctly asserts:

Whether the earth rotates once a day from West to East as Copernicus taught, or the heavens revolve once a day from East to West, as his predecessors believed, the observable phenomena will be exactly the same. That shows a defect in Newtonian dynamics, since an empirical science ought not to contain a metaphysical assumption which can never be proved or disproved by observation.

These occult-influenced scientists have trespassed into the sacred realm of metaphysics, that lofty philosophy which seeks to methodically explain ultimate realities. And this crime, in the 16th century, immediately set off alarms heard in the Church, especially by those
scholastically sensitive and educated. Having no competence to function in a metaphysical consideration, science’s failure could be predicted from the start; its effort to prove geocentrism wrong failed. But to continue - the very name ‘Einstein’ = (savior of heliocentrism) is ‘sacred’ and synonymous with ‘genius’, thanks to the conspiratorial propaganda so thoroughly disseminated.

And in addition to his fallacies as detailed in De Labore Solis, not to mention the common fallacy among writers who confuse Newton’s relativity with Einstein’s, the latter’s fantasy cannot be reconciled with the Sagnac effect. This experiment reveals that the speed of light is not the same in every direction, while the theory of relativity relates that it is the same in every direction.

Arthur Eddington dared to contemplate that:

"There was just one alternative; the earth's true velocity through space might happen to have been nil."

Lincoln Barnett agrees:

"No physical experiment ever proved that the Earth actually is in motion."

So, when all attempts to prove any kind of motion of the Earth FAIL, what does it mean?

It means that the contrary is the fact: The Earth is at rest!

Every failure of all these attempts presents the proof to the contrary : The Earth is at rest!

If you don't want to make me laugh, then you cannot just say: O.K., we have failed so far to prove any kind of Earth's motion through space but there is still some chance that we could succeed to prove it in some distant future?

In how distant future? When we inhabit another galaxy?

Tycho Brahe, originally urged by Aristarchus against the Pythagorean system, to the effect that if, as was alleged, the earth moves round the sun, there ought to he a change in the relative position of the stars ; they should seem to separate as we approach them, or to close together as we recede from them...

" We declare that this motion is all mere ' bosh,' and that the arguments which uphold it are, when examined by an eye that seeks Truth, mere nonsense and childish absurdity."

1. The Earth is at rest, there are no motions (of any kind) of the Earth, this is 100 % proven fact! Read more: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62199.msg1636141#msg1636141

2. If the Earth is at rest then the first consequence of that fact is this: There isn't a tilt of the Earth!

Now, the question:

If there isn't a tilt of the Earth and if we still stick with the idea that the Earth is round, how in the world we could get 16,5 hours of daylight at latitude 51 degree North (London)?

A reminder: http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1643528#msg1643528

CONCLUSION:

IF THE EARTH IS AT REST, THEN SHE HAS TO BE FLAT, ALSO!

Copernicus himself, who revived the theory of the heathen philosopher Pythagoras, and his great exponent Sir Isaac Newton, confessed that their system of a revolving Earth was only a possibility, and could not be proved by facts. It is only their followers who have decorated it with the name of an " exact science," yea, according to them, " the most exact of all the sciences.

HONEST AND NOBLE CONFESSIONS.
"When we consider that the advocates of the earth's stationary and central position can account for, and explain the celestial phenomena as accurately, to their own thinking, as we can ours, in adition to which they have the evidence of their senses, and SCRIPTURE and FACTS in their favour. WHICH WE HAVE NOT : it is not without a show of reason that they maintain the superiority of their system .... However perfect our theory may appear in our estimation, and however simply and satisfactorily the Newtonian hypothesis may seem to us to account for all the celestial phenomena, yet we are here compelled to admit the astounding truth that, IF OUR PREMISES BE DISPUTED AND OUR FACTS CHALLENGED, THE WHOLE RANGE OF ASTRONOMY DOES NOT CONTAIN THE PROOFS OF ITS OWN ACCURACY.— Dr. Woodhouse, a late Professor of Astronomy at Cambridge."

In a letter to Dr. Bentley. Feb. 25th,  1692, Newton says ;— “ That gravitation should be innate and inherent in matter, so that one body can act upon another at a distance — is to me SO GREAT AN ABSURDITY, that I believe no man who has, in philosophical matters, a competent faculty of thinking, can ever fall into it .” Yet many have fallen into this “great  absurdity.”  Such men  therefore—according  to Newton — have not  "a competent faculty of thinking” in philosophical matters. I am happy to be in agreement with Sir Isaac on this important point.

Sir Robert Ball says: — “The law  of  gravitation ... underlies the whole of Astronomy.” (Story of the Heavens, p. 122). It does not speak very well for the Astronomy, if it is founded on an acknowledged “great absurdity.”

Those who believe the plain and provable facts of the Bible are set down as lunatics, but the above shows where the lunacy really lies. John Wesley did not believe in the teachings of the men of the modern astronomical school, although most of his followers do. In his Journal he writes :

"The more I consider them, the more I doubt of all systems of astronomy .... Even with regard to the distance of the sun from the earth, some affirm it lo be only three, and others ninety millions of miles."

Happy Easter!!!

I'm trying to understand your philosophy. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to be implying that you're a Theist who is defending a motionless earth based on the Bible, perhaps, and accusing such scientists as Newton of being "godless"? Yet you also seem to be a lover of science. That is why I feel I must at least introduce you to creation.com. You will see there that the Bible clearly speaks of a round earth, not a flat one, and Newton was a very devout Christian. Here is a link that recently addresses geocentrism, but there are many good resources of this type, if you look around and do some searches. http://creation.com/refuting-absolute-geocentrism

Happy Easter! =)

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #1466 on: April 04, 2015, 12:14:05 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tests_of_general_relativity

cikljamas will believe anything he reads unless it is the truth.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

earth is a stage

• etheric
« Reply #1467 on: April 04, 2015, 12:26:41 PM »
Loved the article Cikjamas! 
I am curious to know why a stationary earth cannot have a tilt.  I would think a earth without a tilt, cannot be a sphere.  Therefore, it is very simple (if you are correct) Just 3 steps

#1. Stationary earth
#2. No tilt
#3. Flat earth

Happy easter!
interesting short video's mikeman.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 12:38:29 PM by earth is a stage »

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1468 on: April 04, 2015, 03:08:45 PM »
Loved the article Cikjamas! 
I am curious to know why a stationary earth cannot have a tilt.  I would think a earth without a tilt, cannot be a sphere.  Therefore, it is very simple (if you are correct) Just 3 steps

#1. Stationary earth
#2. No tilt
#3. Flat earth

Happy easter!

Why stationary Earth hypothesis presumes expelling the Earth's tilt assumption?

Because, the alleged tilt of the Earth makes sense only if the Earth orbits the Sun, otherwise Earth's tilt supposition doesn't make any sense, whatsoever.

Earth's tilt is the heliocentric holly grail, because without it, their theory falls apart instantly.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1660101#msg1660101

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1661480#msg1661480

Isn't it absolutely stunning that all geocentrists (which are round-earthers) have failed to notice such an elementary obstacle for functioning the round earth hypothesis?

How come they have been overlooking this fact for so long? All of them?

And this is not the only problem for them.

Another one is this:

How they can explain different speeds of the Sun: "summer" speed (when the Sun travels above the tropic of cancer) vs "winter" speed (when the Sun travels above the tropic of capricorn) ?

We won't even ask them how one could evade to draw necessary (insane) presumption/postulation of an insane speeds to which all heavenly bodies should have to be submitted if they had to travel (DAILY) around the tiny Earth instead of vice versa...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 03:12:02 PM by cikljamas »

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1469 on: April 04, 2015, 04:26:14 PM »
I'm trying to understand your philosophy. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to be implying that you're a Theist who is defending a motionless earth based on the Bible, perhaps, and accusing such scientists as Newton of being "godless"? Yet you also seem to be a lover of science. That is why I feel I must at least introduce you to creation.com. You will see there that the Bible clearly speaks of a round earth, not a flat one, and Newton was a very devout Christian. Here is a link that recently addresses geocentrism, but there are many good resources of this type, if you look around and do some searches. http://creation.com/refuting-absolute-geocentrism

Happy Easter! =)

This guy thinks he can debunk authenticity of the Bible by proving that the Bible claims that the Earth is flat. Although he is not aware that he failed to debunk credibility of the Bible, he is right about that the biblical cosmology is in accordance with the Flat Earth theory: " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Happy Easter!