GLOBAL CONSPIRACY

• 1592 Replies

Mikey T.

Re: GLOBAL CONSPIRACY
« Reply #1080 on: March 09, 2015, 10:47:09 PM »

Once again, how does this happen on a Flat Earth model?  The sun is supposed to have a spotlight type of effect.
How do you get daylight all the way around the outer ring with the current model of Flat Earth?

After so much time and energy which i have invested in elaborating so much different explanations of this simple argument all i can do (say) is to repeat what i just have written down below this nice Rory's video:
You should have invested that time and energy into something else.

Great job Rory! Thank you very much for your time and energy that you have invested in making this video! It is beyond me - how and why - so many guys at Flat Earth Society (where i firstly presented my ZIGZAG argument) weren't able to grasp this simple concept AT ONCE??? If this beautiful animation is not going to help them either, then we'll be sure that most of them are professional NASA shills, and some of them are plain stupid people who can't put two and two...THANKS once more!!!
  The animation from 2:04 to 2:32 actually disproves your zigzag argument.  The edge of the green circle would be the horizon, and it only moves one way. 
Awesome, I just watched it also.  Yep that section pretty much explained it, ZIG ZAG is dead by the owners hand.

?

tappet

« Reply #1081 on: March 10, 2015, 03:23:53 AM »

Jesus Christ. We already destroyed you once, do you want to get fucked again? You just keep coming back for more.
I find this post repulsive and disgusting.
This forum has reached rock bottom, goodbye.

« Reply #1082 on: March 10, 2015, 07:34:40 AM »

Jesus Christ. We already destroyed you once, do you want to get fucked again? You just keep coming back for more.
I find this post repulsive and disgusting.
This forum has reached rock bottom, goodbye.

This thread reached rock bottom about fifty pages ago, and has been careening from low point to low point for months since.

'bye.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #1083 on: March 11, 2015, 05:27:48 AM »
Firstly, i destroyed them at page 14 - post # 274 : www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1645003#msg1645003

Secondly, i have showed them what they really know about the real distances between "celestial bodies" : www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1651347#msg1651347

Thirdly, i have taught them how utterly destructive impact to heliocentric theory has EOT problem ("Equation of time" problem) : www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1652537#msg1652537 ... www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1652537#msg1652537

Fourthly, i gave them a lesson about the curvature of the Earth : www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1653202#msg1653202 ... www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62199.msg1640860#msg1640860

Then we resumed our discussion on "ZIGZAG argument" which i had started 30 pages back : www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1653970#msg1653970

www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1654399#msg1654399

www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1655872#msg1655872

Then, i gave them a little summarisation : www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.1020#.VP-THfIraRs

Then, Rory Cooper made (and published yesterday) his video animation of my ZIGZAG argument : www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1668698#msg1668698

Then they completely freaked out : www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1668839#msg1668839

So yes, Flat Earth Society is definetely the controlled opposition!!!

But this can't help them:

They will never recover from this (ZIGZAG argument)...This is what i mean : www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62998.msg1667023#msg1667023 ... www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1660101#msg1660101 ...    www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1645003#msg1645003

When we say "Flat Earth concept", what do we really want to designate by these words? With these phrase (FE concept) we want to emphasise that all celestial lights (not bodies) are placed and circle ABOVE us (not AROUND us). That is the essence of that (FE) concept, and that is the fact which i have proven with a little help of my "Day and Night-Tilt" arguments with which you could have acquainted yourself watching these two videos of mine:

1. " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
2. " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

...Next question is something completely different (independent issue) and cannot be used (in any way) as a reason for disputing the essence of FE concept : "What is the exact shape of the surface of the Earth?" True answer to this question has yet to be given : http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62998.msg1667151#msg1667151

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62950.msg1666724#msg1666724

One of Alpha2Omega's comments on these words (link above) was:

"Care to divulge where you heard that "9000 nmi?" It's clearly balderdash."

I was already too sick (i had a flu) to participate in this discussion (at that time), so i skipped that question, but had i been in the mood to participate more actively in that discussion this would have been my answer:

I would say that this 9000 nmi must have been (in this old days (150 years ago)) a commonplace-well established fact among sailors! That is why i suppose Rowbotham states this factual-number (without giving any additional reference or citation) 'just like that', as though it is completely unnecessary to corroborate this information with any other credible source or calling upon any other authority.

Brand new interview with Mark Sargent : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

P.S. For those who still can't grasp ZIGZAG argument, here is Rory's video-animation, once more - just for you : " class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">

Enjoy the truth!
"I can't breathe" George Floyd RIP

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #1084 on: March 11, 2015, 03:11:56 PM »
Cikljamas, your zig zag argument is false, stop using it.  The Sun wouldn't zig zag on a round Earth, a flat Earth on the other hand would have the Sun zig zagging from anywhere in the Southern Hemisphere.  It looks like you are not even reading our posts, what kind of free thinker would ignore the opposing side's arguments?
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

« Reply #1085 on: March 11, 2015, 06:55:53 PM »
Firstly, i destroyed them at page 14 - post # 274 ...

Secondly, i have showed them ...

Thirdly, i have ...

Fourthly...

Then we resumed our discussion on "ZIGZAG argument"...

Then, i gave them a little summarisation ...

Then, Rory Cooper made (and published yesterday) his video ...

Then they completely freaked out ...

Enjoy the truth!

Again with the jokes

Wait, you're serious aren't you.

?

earth is a stage

• etheric
« Reply #1086 on: March 13, 2015, 09:42:53 PM »
I am very impressed with the knowledge and wisdom of  CIKLJAMAS.  He destroys the heliocentric system.
I find it strange how Airey's experiment is so ignored.  It seems indisputable.   A scientific experiment that kills philosophical assumptions.   Thank you CIKLJAMIS, I will be reading your many comments.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #1087 on: March 13, 2015, 09:47:32 PM »
I am very impressed with the knowledge and wisdom of  CIKLJAMAS.  He destroys the heliocentric system.
I find it strange how Airey's experiment is so ignored.  It seems indisputable.   A scientific experiment that kills philosophical assumptions.   Thank you CIKLJAMIS, I will be reading your many comments.

The blind leading the blind. Here's hopong they walk into a meat packing facility.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #1088 on: March 13, 2015, 10:05:04 PM »
Firstly, i destroyed them at page 14 - post # 274 ...

Secondly, i have showed them ...

Thirdly, i have ...

Fourthly...

Then we resumed our discussion on "ZIGZAG argument"...

Then, i gave them a little summarisation ...

Then, Rory Cooper made (and published yesterday) his video ...

Then they completely freaked out ...

Enjoy the truth!

Again with the jokes

Wait, you're serious aren't you.
I feel sorry for him.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

earth is a stage

• etheric
« Reply #1089 on: March 13, 2015, 10:31:05 PM »
I can't even sleep. There is something wonderful and exciting about truth.

Mikey T.

« Reply #1090 on: March 13, 2015, 10:32:22 PM »
Well, ZIGZAG is back again...  I so love ZIG ZAG, it makes for so much laughter in my life.  TY once again cik.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #1091 on: March 13, 2015, 11:11:08 PM »

Yeah, the truth is great.  Too bad you don't have it.  I can debunk any of cikljamas's arguments, just link me to one.

« Reply #1092 on: March 14, 2015, 04:55:40 AM »

Yeah, the truth is great.  Too bad you don't have it.  I can debunk any of cikljamas's arguments, just link me to one.
Yeah the truth is great . Debunk this fork tongue. Since December 2012 all Government and banks have  been legally foreclosed under their own (UCC) law, Uniform commercial code, The person who's name appears on any letter you receive now becomes legally liable for their actions and they can't hide behind the corporation anymore or have their crooked  judges protect them by non disclosing the court is being ruled under Admiralty jurisdiction.  NASA will just have to settle with flying kites & paper planes. The cash cow is no longer .
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 05:10:07 AM by charles bloomington »
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

« Reply #1093 on: March 14, 2015, 08:21:48 AM »
Enjoy the truth!
Also, speaking of 'truth', let us not forget where I proved you to be a liar;

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62346.msg1660230#msg1660230

as you never did explain the deliberate distortion of the map you are so fond of using, therefore you are obviously hiding something.

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #1094 on: March 14, 2015, 09:58:07 AM »
Something about that experiment, it's inaccurate, that's a spotlight, spotlights commonly have flat lenses, and the sun is curved. Nitpicking a bit, sure, but it would likely change a bit of how the light works.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

Mikey T.

« Reply #1095 on: March 14, 2015, 12:00:25 PM »

Yeah the truth is great . Debunk this fork tongue. Since December 2012 all Government and banks have  been legally foreclosed under their own (UCC) law, Uniform commercial code, The person who's name appears on any letter you receive now becomes legally liable for their actions and they can't hide behind the corporation anymore or have their crooked  judges protect them by non disclosing the court is being ruled under Admiralty jurisdiction.  NASA will just have to settle with flying kites & paper planes. The cash cow is no longer .

What the hell are you on about?  Also why are you upset, cik has been shown to be misinterpreting things, He may be doing it purposefully, he may not be able to understand, or he may just need to read what others are saying and at least open up to the idea that his current imaginings may be wrong.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #1096 on: March 14, 2015, 12:06:16 PM »

What has this got do do with FET?

Mikey T.

« Reply #1097 on: March 14, 2015, 12:41:52 PM »
Also Lets try thinking about this for a second.
Without a conspiracy -- Flat Earth cannot exist.
Without the Flat Earth -- Conspiracy theories CAN exist.
Citing random conspiracy theories do not prove the Earth is Flat. 
Using a conspiracy theory as evidence for another conspiracy theory is stacking your argument like a house of cards that any debunked conspiracy theory will crumble your entire argument.  It really should not be done.  If you want to prove something is a conspiracy, you simply cannot use unconnected claims of yet another conspiracy as evidence, it actually shows a lack of evidence and starts to disprove your original assertion, whether you are right or wrong about it.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 01:10:10 PM by Mikey T Lovzballs »

?

earth is a stage

• etheric
« Reply #1098 on: March 14, 2015, 01:33:03 PM »
Man alive!    The  ZIG ZAG argument is amazing! So very simple!

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #1099 on: March 14, 2015, 01:57:45 PM »
Man alive!    The  ZIG ZAG argument is amazing! So very simple!

And so very wrong.

?

earth is a stage

• etheric
« Reply #1100 on: March 14, 2015, 02:10:38 PM »
You have my ears Mike..   

« Reply #1101 on: March 14, 2015, 03:15:22 PM »

What has this got do do with FET?
Integrity ,it goes hand in hand with truthfulness. lying deceptive world goverments , their courts & agencies.Now have no credibility what so ever . What is  truth now  if any coming from them & what is not . When I catch someone out bullshiting to me, I walk away & bin the lot .I dont stand there trying to figure out what bit of bullshit sounded more convincing.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 03:17:06 PM by charles bloomington »
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #1102 on: March 14, 2015, 04:40:10 PM »
You have my ears Mike..   

Here is a short animation I made a while back:

Ignore the nonsense going on with the stars, that's happening because if an issue with the animation I forgot to fix and the stars are just for scenery anyways.  This animation is from the perspective of a camera neat the north pole of a round Earth, the Earth is rotating counterclockwise and the camera always hovers above the same spot on the Earth and rotates clockwise at the same speed as the Earth and so it always faces the same absolute direction.  If the camera goes around clockwise once every 24 hours and yet the Sun is always in view this means that there is no zig zag going on because the Sun will always appear to go the same direction across the sky.

?

tappet

« Reply #1103 on: March 14, 2015, 04:49:11 PM »
camera always hovers above the same spot on the Earth
Please stop with this animation. It makes you look dumb.
Or make it truthfully with the camera attached to the earth.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #1104 on: March 14, 2015, 04:52:49 PM »

The camera is parented to the Earth object with no location key frames, meaning that it never moves relative to the Earth.  In animation that's as close as you can get to being "attached", even if they are not touching.

?

earth is a stage

• etheric
« Reply #1105 on: March 14, 2015, 05:25:50 PM »
I need time to think about this. The animation seems to support what you are saying, but it does seem like you have the camera in space. I have been turning a bottle cap around in front of your animation, and visualizing the camera on the cap, and it seems to show an entirely different perspective, than your animation.

?

earth is a stage

• etheric
« Reply #1106 on: March 14, 2015, 05:32:36 PM »
How can the sun appear to move, and not reverse back to it's original perspective, the moment we spin around back to our starting point?

Jet Fission

• NASA shill
« Reply #1107 on: March 14, 2015, 05:45:16 PM »
How can the sun appear to move, and not reverse back to it's original perspective, the moment we spin around back to our starting point?

Because, like we have been saying dozens of times, the sun is ~152,000,000 kilometers away. The diameter of Earth is 12,700 kilometers. That is almost a millionth of a fraction of the distance from the Earth to the sun.

Have you ever been driving on the highway, and you see a city off in the distance, and you see it move slowly if at all relative to the trees moving quickly past you? The further things get and the less you move, the less you see parallax. Well that effect is multiplied by several orders of magnitude in the solar system. The sun not moving left and right is what is expected in the round Earth model.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 05:47:34 PM by Jet Fission »
To a flat earth theorist, being a "skeptic" is to have confirmation bias.
Just because I'm a genius doesn't mean I know everything.

?

earth is a stage

• etheric
« Reply #1108 on: March 14, 2015, 06:12:41 PM »
... but you are claiming we CAN see the sun move according to our perspective, (because of rotating earth) so all we are saying is that we should also see the Sun reverse back to it's original location. We are basing our argument on your claims, and there is a difference between a ROTATING earth, and driving a car in a STRAIGHT line.  Any better arguments?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 06:18:12 PM by earth is a stage »

Mikey T.

« Reply #1109 on: March 14, 2015, 06:32:04 PM »
camera always hovers above the same spot on the Earth
Easy, no animation needed there is a nice midnight sun video that lots of Flat Earthers like to use" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">
Notice how the horizon between you and the sun constantly changes?  Almost like the ball you are standing on is spinning and you are focusing on the sun.