New complete model of infinite flat earth

• 213 Replies
Re: New complete model of infinite flat earth
« Reply #120 on: October 29, 2019, 11:42:42 PM »
Hypnotist? Hahahaha. I like that I really do. This is some serious trolling now. I like how you said you went to space and saw the earth. Who is your drug dealer? I want some of that. At least you are not boring like Jack.

So his visions are crap but your visions are truth because......

His visions are not crap, his visions might be awesome. But if you guys are going to attack my visions, please be fair and attack all visions equally. LOL
Since you guys are such fans of science, please rebuke sunset the way you did me of his mystical and unproven statements.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #121 on: October 30, 2019, 02:43:56 AM »
Visions vs observable and measurable.

Hrmmmmm.....

« Reply #122 on: October 30, 2019, 08:52:23 AM »
I didn't read this anywhere. I went to Northern Russia spent many days in Archangelks and Murmansk, collecting folklore and studying old legends and culture.
Wow, so you are fluent in Russian and an anthropologist now as well?  Your expertise really knows no bounds...
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #123 on: October 30, 2019, 09:23:29 AM »
Wait, who tried to debunk mysticism?
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

rvlvr

« Reply #124 on: October 30, 2019, 09:23:33 AM »
Could be ethnography, too. And phrenology!

New Earth is a dilettante travelling around the world and studying its peoples and belief systems with the backing of the vast wealth of Cartier’s.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #125 on: October 30, 2019, 09:25:24 AM »
The truth of the matter is that "science" as we know it would not exist without mysticism - and not even in a teleological way. I fear I'm veering off topic though so I'll leave it at that.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

« Reply #126 on: October 30, 2019, 11:16:59 AM »
Yes I agree John. And I'm not attacking Sunset and his visions, but him and others are attacking mine. I just don't see how this is logical for them to do so.
JJA voted for Pedro

Gumwars

• A poke in your eye good sir...
« Reply #127 on: October 31, 2019, 05:06:28 PM »
Yes I agree John. And I'm not attacking Sunset and his visions, but him and others are attacking mine. I just don't see how this is logical for them to do so.

New Earth, what is logical is the observation that basing the entirety of reality on a single religious text cannot be taken seriously.  You started this thread by asserting that Hinduism's view of reality is correct and all other views, regardless if they are religious or grounded in science, are wrong.  You've been quite clear on that last point, to the extent of calling everyone that doesn't agree with you a, and I quote, fucking dumbass. 

Pardon my skepticism, but anyone that uses religion as a refutation of basic observable phenomena, without any regard to the logical implications of those assertions, is asking to be called out.  Further, you don't even attempt to address the criticisms.  You revert to ad homeniems, ignore credible arguments, and essentially do what nearly every other FE proponent does; deflect, ignore, insult, and then claim victory.

So, New Earth, which road are you going to take today?
Quote from: Carl Sagan
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

« Reply #128 on: October 31, 2019, 07:23:10 PM »
Vedas are not religious text. Vedas is also not Hinduism, even thou Hinduism borrows from Vedas, Vedas themselves are not even written in India.
JJA voted for Pedro

Gumwars

« Reply #129 on: October 31, 2019, 08:21:41 PM »
Vedas are not religious text.

That would be very interesting for you to prove otherwise.  At best, I would say not all vedas are religious.  (Source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/hinduism/texts/texts.shtml)

However, as those that use the Vedas claim its source is the mouth of god (or at least, apauruṣeya, a not human source), it becomes difficult to separate it from religion.

Vedas is also not Hinduism, even thou Hinduism borrows from Vedas, Vedas themselves are not even written in India.

See, we all learn something.  I now understand that the Vedas are separate from Hinduism.  However, your point about the origins of the Vedas is odd; I'm not sure where your source is on that.  The Vedas were entirely written in the area that later became India (and Pakistan);

The Vedas are a collection of hymns and other ancient religious texts written in India between about 1500 and 1000 BCE. It includes elements such as liturgical material as well as mythological accounts, poems, prayers, and formulas considered to be sacred by the Vedic religion.
(Source: https://www.ancient.eu/The_Vedas/)

Anyway, your contention regarding the technicalities of Vedic semantics does not refute or dismiss the points I made in the post preceding your response.  Please understand, I'm not attacking your visions.  I'm pointing out the logical inconsistencies necessary for your vision to be true in the real world.  For example, if the Earth is both flat and has a diameter out to the orbit of Pluto, then any sufficient high altitude photograph would notice this.  If the Earth is an infinite plane, we have the same problem.  Also, the constellations in the night sky would present themselves with a number of inconsistencies that we don't observe, if the Earth were flat.  If you care to hear this out, I'd be more than happy to explain it.

These are only a few points out of several big problems that would need to be solved by any FE theory.
We should endeavor to always keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.

« Reply #130 on: October 31, 2019, 11:20:51 PM »
Vedas come from the mouth of God? Vedas don't even believe in one God, rather Vedas talks about many Godlike personas and also the demigods. But in order to understand who these demigods and gods are, you have to properly translate the Vedas, which I know you didn't. Vedas were not written in India, they were brought to India by the ancient civilization residing in today's Arctic. Some call it Hyperborea, Atlantis, really same place different names. Read the article called "Arctic Home of the Vedas" just search it online if you can.

I don't care about what NASA told you, satelites cant see infinite earth, well the earth my friend is infinite, problem is you gotta look beyond 3rd dimesnional reality, otherwise you will just see the globe.
JJA voted for Pedro

rvlvr

« Reply #131 on: October 31, 2019, 11:51:36 PM »
This whole Hyperborea being the home of Vedas is a complete joke. If it were not, there would be more proper info on it.

But I am sure you will tell me why the Hyperborean angle must be kept secret? It is because...?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 12:41:16 AM by rvlvr »

« Reply #132 on: November 01, 2019, 03:54:46 AM »
New Earth has not even read the Vedas.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

rvlvr

« Reply #133 on: November 01, 2019, 05:34:49 AM »
Well, I, too, doubt he has. Yes.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 05:37:04 AM by rvlvr »

Yes

« Reply #134 on: November 01, 2019, 05:38:04 AM »
I don't care about what NASA told you, satelites cant see infinite earth, well the earth my friend is infinite, problem is you gotta look beyond 3rd dimesnional reality, otherwise you will just see the globe.
3D globe earth confirmed!
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBCode and smileys may be used in your signature.

« Reply #135 on: November 01, 2019, 10:00:41 AM »
This whole Hyperborea being the home of Vedas is a complete joke. If it were not, there would be more proper info on it.

But I am sure you will tell me why the Hyperborean angle must be kept secret? It is because...?

How can there be proper info on it if the official history says that Hyperborea never existed? Hyperborean angle is kept secret because they don't want you to know about real history of the world. They told you that life started in Africa, then they said you evolved from an ape, They said that ancient people were dumb and uncivilized. If they admit that Atlantis or Hyperborea existed they would have to rewrite history and look a things very differently. Everything they teach you in schools is not done to educate you, rather it is done to give you false information the type of information with which you will be controlled and mislead.
JJA voted for Pedro

rvlvr

« Reply #136 on: November 01, 2019, 10:32:27 AM »
Why did they need to lie in the first place? What was and is the reason Hyperborea needed to be a secret?

What is the reason flat Earth needed to be hidden?

Gumwars

« Reply #137 on: November 01, 2019, 10:34:24 AM »
But in order to understand who these demigods and gods are, you have to properly translate the Vedas, which I know you didn't. Vedas were not written in India, they were brought to India by the ancient civilization residing in today's Arctic. Some call it Hyperborea, Atlantis, really same place different names. Read the article called "Arctic Home of the Vedas" just search it online if you can.

This is utter conjecture and pure nonsense.  Bal Gangadhar Tilak, the author of the book you referenced, claims the Artic was where India now is and over the course of 10,000 years, planetary shift moved it to the North Pole (more specifically, the pole moved to where it is today).  You've based your entire belief of a flat Earth on 1) claims of an obscure turn of the 20th-century figure and 2) an assertion that the entire planet underwent massive geographic upheaval in the span of a few millennia.  The only proof you've offered is this very odd book, none of which has been independently verified outside of the Vedic scriptures.  This is the same argument presented by nearly all religions; its truth is based on itself.  New Earth, this is not a good argument. 

And for the record, no, I have not read the Vedas.  More to the point, I have not read any of the Vedas that do not overlap with the Pali scriptures.  Does that invalidate my observation?  Absent any further evidence or proofs provided by you, I'm afraid not.

« Reply #138 on: November 01, 2019, 09:18:34 PM »
But in order to understand who these demigods and gods are, you have to properly translate the Vedas, which I know you didn't. Vedas were not written in India, they were brought to India by the ancient civilization residing in today's Arctic. Some call it Hyperborea, Atlantis, really same place different names. Read the article called "Arctic Home of the Vedas" just search it online if you can.

This is utter conjecture and pure nonsense.  Bal Gangadhar Tilak, the author of the book you referenced, claims the Artic was where India now is and over the course of 10,000 years, planetary shift moved it to the North Pole (more specifically, the pole moved to where it is today).  You've based your entire belief of a flat Earth on 1) claims of an obscure turn of the 20th-century figure and 2) an assertion that the entire planet underwent massive geographic upheaval in the span of a few millennia.  The only proof you've offered is this very odd book, none of which has been independently verified outside of the Vedic scriptures.  This is the same argument presented by nearly all religions; its truth is based on itself.  New Earth, this is not a good argument. 

And for the record, no, I have not read the Vedas.  More to the point, I have not read any of the Vedas that do not overlap with the Pali scriptures.  Does that invalidate my observation?  Absent any further evidence or proofs provided by you, I'm afraid not.

There was never any pole shift and India was never near the North pole. LOL Are you fucking insane? The landmasses of today were always in its current place but some continents have sunk one of which is Hyperborea, it is under the ice of Arctic ocean. Poles never shifted because Earth is not a globe.
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #139 on: November 01, 2019, 09:30:35 PM »
Why did they need to lie in the first place? What was and is the reason Hyperborea needed to be a secret?

If they told you the truth about Hyperborea then you would demand the lifestyle and technology that Hyperboreans enjoyed. If they tell the truth that some 12,000 years ago there was a civilization on earth greater then our own, that had computers, flight and superior technology in general, the theory of evolution and everything that had been taught in schools must be rewritten. The existence of Hyperborea and Atlantis would give humanity new identity and the leaders of the world would have to take a different course in policies and world view as a whole. Its much easier and much more beneficial to tell people that they came from apes and that the ancient man had nothing and looked like Fred Flinstone, such reality would give the elites total control over how they want to direct the future. You honestly don't understand this?

Flat Earth is hidden because they want you to stay in Kaliyuga, prison cell known as globe. America's were never discovered by Columbus.  The elites in Europe and other places already knew that America's existed they just didn't want the general population to know, till it became literally impossible to hide it any longer because Europe needed new economy and colonial expansion, so they made it seem like Columbus found new land. LOL

In the same way they are hiding more land now, may be once we run out of food and resources they will admit that earth is flat and we have discovered more land.

Maps of North and South America existed before Columbus, its a fact. And just few years after Columbus they made even a better map. How can this be done given the fact they had no technological means to even map Europe accurately needless to say Americas.

Look at these old maps, they show even remote places where white people never been like the Arctic very accurately.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 09:37:25 PM by New Earth »
JJA voted for Pedro

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #140 on: November 01, 2019, 10:08:54 PM »
Maps of North and South America existed before Columbus, its a fact. And just few years after Columbus they made even a better map. How can this be done given the fact they had no technological means to even map Europe accurately needless to say Americas.

Look at these old maps, they show even remote places where white people never been like the Arctic very accurately.

Which maps are you referring to that show North and South America pre-Columbus?

Macarios

« Reply #141 on: November 01, 2019, 10:46:57 PM »
There's only one that I know of:

A Danish art conservator claims that the controversial Vinland Map of America, published prior to Christopher Columbus's landfall, may not be a forgery after all.

"We have so far found no reason to believe that the Vinland Map is the result of a modern forgery," says René Larsen of the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts. Reuters first publicized his results last week but provided none of the skepticism being voiced by veterans in the field.

The map mysteriously emerged in a Geneva bookshop in 1957 depicting a "new" and "fertile" land to the west that Viking explorer Leif Eriksson had christened Vinland. Eriksson's 11th-century voyages to Newfoundland are well-known today, but they were thought to be unknown to 15th-century Europeans. The Vinland map could represent the earliest cartographic record of North America and prove that Europeans were aware of the continent prior to Columbus's voyage.
(from: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/vinland-map-could-be-authentic/)
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

JackBlack

« Reply #142 on: November 01, 2019, 11:03:43 PM »
There was never any pole shift and India was never near the North pole. LOL Are you fucking insane?
So you are saying the author of the book you reference is insane?

Earth is not a globe.
Again, this just remains your baseless assertion.
You are yet to provide anything that actually backs up this claim.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #143 on: November 01, 2019, 11:53:42 PM »
There was never any pole shift and India was never near the North pole. LOL Are you fucking insane?
So you are saying the author of the book you reference is insane?

Earth is not a globe.
Again, this just remains your baseless assertion.
You are yet to provide anything that actually backs up this claim.
So New Earth thinks he knows the Veda better than some who understands the language?
Have a look at,  What does Veda say about the Earth being flat or round?

I'm afraid that I'm a bit rusty ;) on Sanskrit but maybe New Earth can read it ::)?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 12:01:04 AM by rabinoz »

rvlvr

« Reply #144 on: November 02, 2019, 04:10:46 AM »

If they told you the truth about Hyperborea then you would demand the lifestyle and technology that Hyperboreans enjoyed. If they tell the truth that some 12,000 years ago there was a civilization on earth greater then our own, that had computers, flight and superior technology in general, the theory of evolution and everything that had been taught in schools must be rewritten. The existence of Hyperborea and Atlantis would give humanity new identity and the leaders of the world would have to take a different course in policies and world view as a whole. Its much easier and much more beneficial to tell people that they came from apes and that the ancient man had nothing and looked like Fred Flinstone, such reality would give the elites total control over how they want to direct the future. You honestly don't understand this?

Flat Earth is hidden because they want you to stay in Kaliyuga, prison cell known as globe. America's were never discovered by Columbus.  The elites in Europe and other places already knew that America's existed they just didn't want the general population to know, till it became literally impossible to hide it any longer because Europe needed new economy and colonial expansion, so they made it seem like Columbus found new land. LOL
Who started the conspiracy?

EDIT: Might just be me, but emphasizing something with ”LOL” does not make your point better. It is just infantile. (I could LOL a lot when someone claims absurd things and offers no evidence to back them up, but I choose not to.)
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 05:15:36 AM by rvlvr »

« Reply #145 on: November 02, 2019, 05:49:45 AM »
Vedas come from the mouth of God? Vedas don't even believe in one God, rather Vedas talks about many Godlike personas and also the demigods. But in order to understand who these demigods and gods are, you have to properly translate the Vedas, which I know you didn't. Vedas were not written in India, they were brought to India by the ancient civilization residing in today's Arctic. Some call it Hyperborea, Atlantis, really same place different names. Read the article called "Arctic Home of the Vedas" just search it online if you can.

New Earth, if I were looking beyond the 3rd dimensional reality, I'd be looking into the etheric realm or astral realm, and would see beyond the globe. Is this what you're referring to? Or are you calling the entire universe your "New Earth"?

You see, in alchemy, the substance we call space, is referred to as the first matter. It's the most subtle of all matter we humans can detect with our ordinary human senses and instruments.

If you want to look at it that way, the entire universe is composed of matter, thus, the Earth is only separated from the moon, sun, and other planets and planetary bodies, by less subtle matter. So in a way, Earth does extend infinitely in all directions, making Earth in a sense, indeed "infinite". 

Hyperborea is a fictional land found in the pages of Robert E Howard's, "Conan the Barbarian" novel series. Your indulgence in fictional characters and stories, is staggering, New Earth. Old myths and new myths alike, ey? So, what evidence do you have the eskimos wrote the vedas? 

Oh, and how are your out of body experiences going for you? It would be easier if you were a shift worker and experiencing sleep deprivation.

Gumwars

« Reply #146 on: November 02, 2019, 03:47:22 PM »

No, are you?  See, I'm not the one that made the absurd claim and then attempted to defended using source material that I didn't read.  Let me spell it out for you; the article you mentioned is actually a 500 page book written by Bal Gangadhar Tilak.  In that book, he makes the claim you made about the Vedas being written in the Arctic, but goes on to explain that the Vedas also prove that where the North Pole is today used to be where India is.

The landmasses of today were always in its current place but some continents have sunk one of which is Hyperborea, it is under the ice of Arctic ocean. Poles never shifted because Earth is not a globe.

New Earth, your argument is a mess.  You've offered no proof, no evidence, you haven't even offered up a proper argument attempting to prove your point.  As I pointed out earlier, all you're doing is saying that your view is the truth, which is in contradiction with not only what we know about the world, but is also in contradiction with how the world works.  You are literally screaming that unicorns and the tooth fairy are real and then getting upset when we point out the inconsistencies with what you're trying to prove.

« Reply #147 on: November 02, 2019, 11:12:25 PM »

New Earth, if I were looking beyond the 3rd dimensional reality, I'd be looking into the etheric realm or astral realm, and would see beyond the globe. Is this what you're referring to? Or are you calling the entire universe your "New Earth"?

You see, in alchemy, the substance we call space, is referred to as the first matter. It's the most subtle of all matter we humans can detect with our ordinary human senses and instruments.

If you want to look at it that way, the entire universe is composed of matter, thus, the Earth is only separated from the moon, sun, and other planets and planetary bodies, by less subtle matter. So in a way, Earth does extend infinitely in all directions, making Earth in a sense, indeed "infinite". 

Hyperborea is a fictional land found in the pages of Robert E Howard's, "Conan the Barbarian" novel series. Your indulgence in fictional characters and stories, is staggering, New Earth. Old myths and new myths alike, ey? So, what evidence do you have the eskimos wrote the vedas? 

Oh, and how are your out of body experiences going for you? It would be easier if you were a shift worker and experiencing sleep deprivation.

What matter are you talking about? You are really confused or you are trying to confuse others on purpose. How can you say earth is a globe and yet extends infinitely in all directions? What exactly is this subtle matter? My idea of infinite earth is simple. The universe is not empty space but rather infinite ocean, the so called worlds are all located on the surface of this universal ocean. If we read religious text including the bible it says exactly that. Oceans came before landmasses. The universe was all water before dried land appeared. This was original paradise the garden of Eden was the original landmass in the infinite ocean.

Hyperborea is not fictional. Almost every Northern European culture mention an ancient advanced civilization in the far north. Both Scandinavians and Russian legends describe the Nordic race of beings that resided in the far north possessing advanced technology and capable of flight. Hyperboreans lived long lives and knew no war nor any economic hardship. It was a land of good climate, rich soil and many resources making it a perfect place to live.  It also talks about how Hyperborea sunk one day beneath the Arctic ocean and how the survivors went South seeking new home. Eskimos also describe paradise like land far to the North.
JJA voted for Pedro

rvlvr

« Reply #148 on: November 02, 2019, 11:47:53 PM »
So what?

What does it matter what some ancient peoples said?

« Reply #149 on: November 03, 2019, 02:48:03 AM »
In every legend there is some truth