What has happened??

• 103 Replies
?

Cameron 1964

• On the run from the Illuminati
Re: What has happened??
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2024, 09:20:40 PM »
Yep, so many media and entertainment choices.
And these FE forums are pretty entertaining, and a bit scary too. To think that some vulnerable people could be pulled into this global conspiracy and anti-science stuff.
There also growing interest in actual science thanks to renewed STEM efforts in public schools.
As well as recent projects like the JWST and similar new observatories.
If any FE could actually engage in intelligent debate might help too, rather than the pat 'prove it' response. That gets boring quick.
I know it's hard when you have no reasonable response but you could at least throw out some cool terms like sandhokan. At least he makes an effort.
Still trying figure out who "they" are. They, keeping all the cool secrets to themselves.
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

?

Cameron 1964

• On the run from the Illuminati
« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2024, 09:25:08 PM »
Oh wait...maybe I'm 'they'. My dad was a master Mason. Actually was the grand master several times even held statewide office.
Unfortunately the Masons are dying too
I wonder who's gonna fund all those Shriner Burn Centers and Children's hospitals when they're gone for good?
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2024, 10:44:45 PM »
Glad you're having fun.  Just go easy on Sandy.  The sharpest blades among us are often the most fragile. 
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #93 on: March 19, 2024, 12:20:46 AM »
Been a while since we've had moderator drama

You haven't done any moderating here ever. At all. You think that somebody else could not have deleted the spam threads?

You haven't done anything to moderate.

This is what you told us:

"we have learned an important lesson today, the content of the debate is not the mods' business".

But the content of the debate is the business of the mods everywhere else. Go to badastronomy or cosmoquest, and learn. That's how moderating is done. Go to forum.tfes.org and learn. The mods take a vested interest in each debate, intervening immediately if the RE try to troll or spam when they run out of arguments.

You did nothing to help the FES.

You log in each and every day and... nothing. Of course, you are rejoicing that you are able to damage severely the FES. Then, who put you up to this thing? Why did you accept to moderate exactly? Since you do nothing here each and every day. You haven't done anything meaningful as a mod here for the past six years, other than to carefully vacate your position as a mod, in order to cause as much damage to the FES as possible. You are useless here as a mod.

You are not FE. What, then, are you doing here posing as a mod?

Glad you're having fun.  Just go easy on Sandy.  The sharpest blades among us are often the most fragile.

There's some ugly traits of character coming out of you, Croutonius. Wait, you are blaming me now for the fact that you are useless as a mod here? I have done everything in my power to advance the FE cause, while you have vacated your position as a mod for the past six years, severely damaging the FES in the process. You must be out of your mind to blame tiktok or the like for the demise of (this) forum. It is YOU, the RE mod, who has destroyed the integrity of the upper forums, by choosing NOT to moderate at all. As I said, you log in each and every day and... nothing. You are useless as a mod. Of course, it is done intentionally on your part, since you did declare in 2016 that you do not believe in FET. Then, what are you doing here posing as a mod?

« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 12:54:19 AM by sandokhan »

« Reply #94 on: March 19, 2024, 04:49:04 AM »
Go to forum.tfes.org and learn.
From a site that has had like 3 posts in 2024?
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2024, 07:00:36 AM »

That's practically too many posts!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2024, 07:15:43 AM »
Well it depends.  If those 3 posts were written by Sandy then it would be too much of a load for me to moderate.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2024, 07:02:36 PM »
How long would moderators on the NAACP website last telling posters they're backward thinkers and shouldn't be allowed.   

O0   

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #98 on: March 20, 2024, 02:52:15 AM »

In defense of the moderators, they are stuck between a rock and a hard place, a shit load of what they do is unseen and a drudge to do, and then they get the entitled and sanctimonious telling them they are doing a bad job, all for nothing.

It’s a shame the footfall here is dropping but youtube and other faster vision-based mediums have become the go to as education falters and tastes change.

I think they have done a good job; they keep out the vile, allow humour and protect flerfers, giving them a sanctum devoid of roundies, it is frustrating coming up against Jacky, we have all felt that, his borg-like persistence/lack of humour and undeserved sense of smug superiority is annoying, but that’s life, pricks abound, deal with it.

(Will that do Mom? Can I have the tagline, “Inquisitor” now?)
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2024, 06:15:01 AM »
You are now the Flat Earth Inquisitor. Try not to hurt anyone.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #100 on: March 20, 2024, 06:31:25 AM »

I have covered the bed of my rack with sheepskin and the water for the waterboarding is tinctured with rose and mint.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2024, 09:50:04 AM »
Lobsters gotta lie all the time, you know...endemic with the species.

« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2024, 08:20:59 AM »
endemic?
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2024, 09:25:33 AM »
endemic?
"constant amount of that specific disease "

Consider lying a disease in your case.

Incurable, too...pity.