• 107 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Things are Going Crazy, Stand at Attention
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2023, 11:11:19 PM »
Having holy water around makes us feel safer. Thank you Stacy

The investigation is going well, not counting the balloon crash.

There are two critical issues. First, who is the woman who is like no other and completely changed d1's life?

The second is a problem we need to solve. Recently d1 has been saying that he loves everyone. Talking to you he said he was in love with you, talking to scg he was saying that he was in love with her, talking to crouton he was saying that he was in love with her. He even said he fell in love with robots. this indicates that his defensive wall has disappeared. the question is:

Did something happen to him because he let his self defence down, or did what happened to him make his self defence down?

I'll be Glad if Somebody finds the solve.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2023, 11:28:12 PM »
Arlgiht, I've got enogh absinthe in my ssytem to figure this one out.

So, Mr. Wie, you are angry because you suspet that d1 is getting laid?

In America we have a saving,  "bros before hoes".  Not the farming implement but short for whores. I think that's something to ponder on.

I'm just saying wait, if she's righteous then shes down with the flat enough.  If not then fuck her and the horse she rod ein on.  (also another american expression).

Anyways.  Hope this hleps.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2023, 07:42:38 AM »
Apart from the chaos created by the Chinese balloons, the investigation is going well. maybe boydsta should have continued his balloon mission alongside his official duty. just sayin.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2023, 07:59:23 AM »
So those Chinese spy balloons... I'm not saying those were mine, and that I dressed them up to look like Chinese spy balloons just in case they got into some trouble, and I'm also not not saying that.

Debbies 18, 23, 24, and 29 have gone offline :'(

On the propaganda side though, things are going well. Jimmies have been rustled, pots stirred, just really great and fun stuff.

Edit to add: What the actual fuck, why isn't the crying emoji working in my time of need? I'M FUCKING MOURNING OVER HERE MY BEES ARE FUCKING DEAD. Why you do this to me, SMF?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2023, 09:02:52 AM »
D1 has taken a forced break from this site as he undergoes relationship counseling. He lied to us. He's not single but married and his relationship is not going well

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/tears-anger-wa-woman-reveals-heartbreak-as-loving-husband-sucked-into-conspiracy-theories/news-story/604386fd19be0ce6d1de31ab80e48676
A WA woman is speaking out after her “gentle, kind and loving” husband was rapidly radicalised by conspiracy theorist extremists.

The woman, who spoke with news.com.au on the condition of anonymity, explained that her husband was first introduced to several common theories by a relative around five years ago.

However, things “really started escalating” during the pandemic after he fell in with a group of people she described as an “anti-vaxxer cult”.

“My husband and I were happy, he’s a gentle, kind man, but very gullible and easily led,” she said. “Five years ago, he found the crazy world of conspiracies.

“Each time he would tell me something so unbelievable and he’d act as though it was the best thing since sliced bread. With my feet firmly on the ground, I’d laugh at him. But now it’s no laughing matter.

“He gradually became worse and when the pandemic hit, it fell straight into his lap and many other nutters formed the anti-vaxxer cult, and things really started escalating.”

The woman explained that her husband would urge people not to get vaccinated “because it would kill them in a matter of months”, and that he had even purchased bars of silver and melted them down in the belief Australia would run out of money – another widespread conspiracy theory.

“He even threatened me with divorce if I got vaccinated – I was terribly upset but being stubborn … I quietly went and got vaxxed anyway,” she explained.

“I’m past the tears and anger – you cannot win an argument or a debate with these anti-vaxxer ‘freedumb’ fighters.”

Sound like anyone you know?

He'll be back. It probably got tiresome being proved wrong every single day and when no one believed he was even religious which was a shtick he was going for but failed in as well. It could also be my fault his relationship suffered because I kept him up all hours stringing him along. His missus had probably finally had enough and he had to make a choice between this site and her. This site lost.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2023, 11:03:53 AM »
We Turks get information about jinn from Arabic sources. There is a lot of information about jinn in the Qur'an, how bad they are, how to watch out for them, etc. But there is nothing about China. In Turkish and Arabic, the word genie is written as "Cin", and the word "China" is written as Çin. One is Cin, the other is Çin. In between, there are only as many difference as two different spellings of the letter C. and there is no letter Ç (ch) in Arabic. so C and Ç are the same thing. In other words, the bad thing is that the people we need to be careful of may be jinn or Chinese.

In that case, it's possible that Chinese balloons are trying to gather information about the progress of this investigation.

If anyone sees a balloon near him, do not hesitate to use holy water against it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2023, 11:04:38 AM »
I think we can trust Jura
I trust Jura completely
Do not question Jura. Jura may be relied upon in all things.
So says the investigation.

Yes...........that's good work, carry on.

Sorry about the bees Boydsta.

Crouts, keep doing what you do.

As to Wolvacine, that has all the hallmarks of a smoke screen, an attempt at diversion, a false trail, a red herring.
Coming from the same ravaged hell hole as D1, what better person to abduct D1, maybe to de-program him or as a sex slave, who knows, but that's the vibe I'm getting here.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2023, 11:14:33 AM »
As to Wolvacine, that has all the hallmarks of a smoke screen, an attempt at diversion, a false trail, a red herring.
Coming from the same ravaged hell hole as D1, what better person to abduct D1, maybe to de-program him or as a sex slave, who knows, but that's the vibe I'm getting here.

Or turn him into compost....

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2023, 11:39:15 AM »
I am loading the super soaker with holy water.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2023, 01:36:54 PM »
D1 has taken a forced break from this site as he undergoes relationship counseling. He lied to us. He's not single but married and his relationship is not going well

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/tears-anger-wa-woman-reveals-heartbreak-as-loving-husband-sucked-into-conspiracy-theories/news-story/604386fd19be0ce6d1de31ab80e48676
A WA woman is speaking out after her “gentle, kind and loving” husband was rapidly radicalised by conspiracy theorist extremists.

The woman, who spoke with news.com.au on the condition of anonymity, explained that her husband was first introduced to several common theories by a relative around five years ago.

However, things “really started escalating” during the pandemic after he fell in with a group of people she described as an “anti-vaxxer cult”.

“My husband and I were happy, he’s a gentle, kind man, but very gullible and easily led,” she said. “Five years ago, he found the crazy world of conspiracies.

“Each time he would tell me something so unbelievable and he’d act as though it was the best thing since sliced bread. With my feet firmly on the ground, I’d laugh at him. But now it’s no laughing matter.

“He gradually became worse and when the pandemic hit, it fell straight into his lap and many other nutters formed the anti-vaxxer cult, and things really started escalating.”

The woman explained that her husband would urge people not to get vaccinated “because it would kill them in a matter of months”, and that he had even purchased bars of silver and melted them down in the belief Australia would run out of money – another widespread conspiracy theory.

“He even threatened me with divorce if I got vaccinated – I was terribly upset but being stubborn … I quietly went and got vaxxed anyway,” she explained.

“I’m past the tears and anger – you cannot win an argument or a debate with these anti-vaxxer ‘freedumb’ fighters.”

Sound like anyone you know?

He'll be back. It probably got tiresome being proved wrong every single day and when no one believed he was even religious which was a shtick he was going for but failed in as well. It could also be my fault his relationship suffered because I kept him up all hours stringing him along. His missus had probably finally had enough and he had to make a choice between this site and her. This site lost.

No doubt in my mind.  Fingernail matches the pictures he posted here previously....

Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2023, 09:14:47 PM »
I don't see what nss and wolvaccine (shifter) wrote but I'm sure they are sabotaging the investigation by spreading disinformation. this is they constantly do and reason of be on ignore list.

How about if these two be banned until the investigation is over for the healthy progress of the investigation?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 10:28:25 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2023, 10:33:31 PM »
I don't see what nss and wolvaccine (shifter) wrote but I'm sure they are sabotaging the investigation by spreading disinformation. this is they constantly do and reason of be on ignore list.

How about if these two be banned until the investigation is over for the healthy progress of the investigation?

Of course you read what we wrote. Stop embarrassing yourself by pretending you didn't lol

Besides, why would you ignore the prime suspect? Sounds like you're a pretty shit investigator then

Know your place

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2023, 11:20:02 PM »
I think we can trust Jura
I trust Jura completely
Do not question Jura. Jura may be relied upon in all things.
So says the investigation.

Yes...........that's good work, carry on.

Sorry about the bees Boydsta.

Crouts, keep doing what you do.

Will do!

My liver is strong.   I have nfeeels it!!!

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2023, 03:59:34 AM »
I consider my proposal to be unsuitable by administration due to the lack of response.

In this case, it follows that the chaos and disinformation counter-intelligence activities created by the NSS and wolvaccine are allowed. It's a positive development that our air force dropped the Chinese (jinn) intelligence balloons, thanks to boysdter. But on the one hand, China's drones are blocked, while the Chinese drones within us freely watch over us, creating an unacceptable contrast.

With these thoughts, I think that our non-Chinese partners should continue this work on a separate platform in parallel. The first place that came to my mind was the believers section. In this way, we could find the opportunity to work away from the chaos created by NSS and wolf. But in this case, too, I wasn't sure that jura, the FE empathizer, had access there. That's why I suggest that the investigation be conducted by the group PM method. According to the responses here, a separate study will be started in this way.

If the investigation continues with the PM method, information pollution and unnecessary polemics created by wolf and NSS will be avoided.

Your thoughts on this matter will both show your sincerity in your desire for the progress of this investigation and will determine whether you will be included in the PM group.

Vote now, voters are:

Scg
Jura
Sl'emon
boydster
Gotham
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2023, 04:23:47 AM »
I consider my proposal to be unsuitable by administration due to the lack of response.

In this case, it follows that the chaos and disinformation counter-intelligence activities created by the NSS and wolvaccine are allowed. It's a positive development that our air force dropped the Chinese (jinn) intelligence balloons, thanks to boysdter. But on the one hand, China's drones are blocked, while the Chinese drones within us freely watch over us, creating an unacceptable contrast.

With these thoughts, I think that our non-Chinese partners should continue this work on a separate platform in parallel. The first place that came to my mind was the believers section. In this way, we could find the opportunity to work away from the chaos created by NSS and wolf. But in this case, too, I wasn't sure that jura, the FE empathizer, had access there. That's why I suggest that the investigation be conducted by the group PM method. According to the responses here, a separate study will be started in this way.

If the investigation continues with the PM method, information pollution and unnecessary polemics created by wolf and NSS will be avoided.

Your thoughts on this matter will both show your sincerity in your desire for the progress of this investigation and will determine whether you will be included in the PM group.

Vote now, voters are:

Scg
Jura
Sl'emon
boydster
Gotham
Wolvaccine
NSS
Stash

I vote yay!

Know your place

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2023, 06:20:47 AM »
I vote publicly for swift and immediate retribution!

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2023, 07:24:15 AM »

Vote now, voters are:

Scg
Jura
Sl'emon
boydster
Gotham
Wolvaccine
NSS
Stash

I vote yay!

I vote  Yippie Ki Yay.

Side  Question:

What's everyone's thoughts on created a new topic  "Wise's Greatest Posts of Rent Free Living."?  Cause the above is a prime candidate.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2023, 07:30:16 AM by NotSoSkeptical »
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2023, 11:30:59 PM »

Vote now, voters are:

Scg
Jura
Sl'emon
boydster
Gotham

Wise, be reasonable.  I'm drinking as much as I can.  I've also done some shoplifiting for the cause today.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2023, 11:38:35 PM »
I should elaborate on the shoplifting.

So I'm scanning some items in the self checkout lane and there are a few that just won't scan.

Then it hit me.  since I am the one scanning the items, I AM THE CASHIER! 

Now as a cashier I am empowered to make certain decision in order to speed up the line.  Today those decisions including comping the customer on the items that wouldn't scan.

Perhaps it's controversial but if the higher ups at Smith's have a problem with it then they can fire me from being a cashier.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2023, 12:54:06 AM »

Ultimately this is sound and inspired thinking, and the reason you are perfect for the job, but I have had a heavy and confusing weekend so I can’t remember exactly what it is you are doing, I think it has to do with D1, maybe writing a profile, a battle poem, or a eulogy.

Under the circumstances, whatever they are, I will leave it to your intuition.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2023, 03:17:06 PM »
Urgent actions required must be taken for this emergency state.
Necessary actions were not taken but "emergency state" have been announced. It's not as good as predicting Chinese air balloon, but it's a frequency capture from another dimension.

What now?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2023, 07:40:14 PM »
Necessary actions were not taken but "emergency state" have been announced. It's not as good as predicting Chinese air balloon, but it's a frequency capture from another dimension.

What now?

Now you can STFU and let D1 come back on his own volition

Know your place

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2023, 01:02:10 AM »

What now?

Well, Slem was investigating but has gone silent and this could mean one of many things, so I will speculate.

D1 was abducted by one of his former sadomasochistic nazi, sex and death cult cells after going apostate, Slem as a former BDM queen is uniquely qualified to infiltrate such an organization, but it takes time and a lot of sweat, and the danger being that she begins to enjoy herself too much as she really hates nazi’s, and beating the shit out of them may become addictive, even so it is a given that she will become leader within a year or two and be able to resolve this, have patience.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2023, 05:03:26 AM »
I've performed deep reconnaissance at other dark corners of the internet and he was nowhere to be found

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2023, 07:27:56 AM »
I've performed deep reconnaissance at other dark corners of the internet and he was nowhere to be found

D1 is making Carmen Sandiego look like a chump.
Rabinoz RIP

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #85 on: February 07, 2023, 08:53:48 AM »
I've tasked my children towards resolving this situation.

I'm not sure how helpful this information is but so far this has been their input:

"If you carry me upside down then I will not hold in my farts"

"women weren't in older movies like Jurassic Park because they were lazier back then"

"There is a jellyfish inside my skull that controls my arms and legs"

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2023, 01:47:13 AM »
A sound grounding of physics, social history and a recognition that we are mind controlled by a 700 million year old group of the pelagic medusa-phase, of a certain gelatinous members of the subphylum Medusozoa, marks your children as uniquely capable for the job.

I expect great things.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2023, 05:20:02 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2023, 05:41:25 AM »

What now?

Well, Slem was investigating but has gone silent and this could mean one of many things, so I will speculate.

D1 was abducted by one of his former sadomasochistic nazi, sex and death cult cells after going apostate, Slem as a former BDM queen is uniquely qualified to infiltrate such an organization, but it takes time and a lot of sweat, and the danger being that she begins to enjoy herself too much as she really hates nazi’s, and beating the shit out of them may become addictive, even so it is a given that she will become leader within a year or two and be able to resolve this, have patience.
Two years is too much. Peace now, if possible.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2023, 06:09:09 AM »
While under deep cover, I learned of Chechnya's workings to try and get Putin to invade Poland. I raced back to share as quickly as I could, but it seems the news has broken in the mainstream already. Undoubtedly, this is because the secret documents that I confiscated were found to be missing, a necessary risk.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2023, 07:47:35 AM »

What now?

Apologies for being missing, I went out investigating, blacked out, and woke up in the middle of a forest next to a ring of mushrooms with a post-it note on my forehead that said 'Buzz off.'
No luck yet. Did whack a nazi, but it was unrelated.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!