An LGBT Discussion Thread

• 138 Replies
Re: An LGBT Discussion Thread
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2021, 09:33:00 AM »
We're pretty unique in this whole clothes-wearing habit we have.
You wear a habit?  Pics please!
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2021, 09:42:40 AM »
We're pretty unique in this whole clothes-wearing habit we have.
You wear a habit?  Pics please!
Do I, or do I not wear a habit? ;)

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2021, 09:46:59 AM »
Humans are not the only animals to wear clothes.  Heck, not even the only ones where males wear dresses.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #64 on: March 19, 2021, 10:11:11 AM »
You know what's weird? Wearing pantyhose in the summertime.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #65 on: March 19, 2021, 10:31:42 AM »
Less weird in an British summer than a Florida one.  Also known as tights.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2021, 10:54:32 AM »
Less weird in an British summer than a Florida one.  Also known as tights.

You gotta be a real man to wear tights!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

JackBlack

« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2021, 02:21:38 PM »
That depends on what work you are doing and if that dirt is appropriate for the work.
I meant working in some banking or office job
If you are working in a banking or office job, you should have attire that is appropriate for it. And that means it shouldn't be covered in dirt. It should be fairly clean, and it doesn't take much to have clean clothes. At the basic level, you need water, soap and a place to dry it.

Is it inappropriate to you if Shifter decides to take his wife out to a nice dinner, he wearing a fetching foral blouse with a matching skirt and highheels and she wearing a pinstripe suite with a silk red tie and wing-tip shoes? None of which seem to have any negative physical effects due to different body types.
Yes, it whoud be a problem for me. But i guess he whoudn't do it realy
Why?
What causes it to be a problem for you?
In what way does it affect you?

It is nothing more than blatant sexism.
Is it also a problem for you if a woman is the main worker for a house while a man stays at home to look after children?
Is it also a problem for you if a woman is in a position of power over men?

« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2021, 02:27:37 PM »
Is it also a problem for you if a woman is the main worker for a house while a man stays at home to look after children?

No, it isn't a problem for me. If it were, then it whoud be real sexism

JackBlack

« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2021, 02:32:31 PM »
And i never get that "theat to your own masculinity" argument"?
There are a few related arguments based upon that.

For example:
You seem to think there are things which are appropriate for women only, that men shouldn't be wearing.
This is typically based upon sexist, outdated gender roles where men where in charge and women obeyed men.
By challenging these roles you challenge the structure that has men at the top. If men can wear dresses, why can't women be in charge?
This also undermines the similar sexist ideas of masculinity and femininity.
If men can wear dresses, why do they need to be strong and agro? Why can't they be kind and nurturing and like cooking and caring for kids?

So by having people attack these sexist gender restrictions it attacks the very idea of what some people have built up regarding what makes a man a man and what makes a woman a woman.
And some people have very much built up an idea of themselves based upon these sexist ideas, some times even going against what they actually want. And in some cases that later part really hurts because they were meant to be a man that was meant to be tough and strong and stand up for things, but they were cowardly and just gave in to ridiculous societal demands and did what they thought a man should do rather than standing up for themselves and doing what they wanted to. And that means they failed at being the man they tried to be.

The alternative is that seeing a man in a dress (or thinking about ont) turns you on and makes you feel gay and less masculine, which again is based upon sexist sterotypes.

Personally, I think the words masculine and feminine should be reserved for words and ideas tying them to people should be discarded as sexist and outdated, and that gender and sex, when referring to humans should only refer to biological sex based upon sexual reproduction.

No, it isn't a problem for me. If it were, then it whoud be real sexism
So you are saying men wearing dresses is a problem, but other things where men and women defy typical gender roles is not a problem?
Why?
Men not wearing dresses is just another "gender role".
Even thinking men shouldn't be wearing dresses is real sexism.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #70 on: March 20, 2021, 01:06:23 AM »
So, if a man can throw a tall tree trunk 100 feet and a cannon ball a quarter of a mile,     
you're going to walk up and call him a pussy for wearing a kilt?

« Reply #71 on: March 20, 2021, 02:50:04 AM »
So, if a man can throw a tall tree trunk 100 feet and a cannon ball a quarter of a mile,     
you're going to walk up and call him a pussy for wearing a kilt?

No beacause he doesn't wear it to look feminine

« Reply #72 on: March 20, 2021, 02:53:56 AM »
So you are saying men wearing dresses is a problem, but other things where men and women defy typical gender roles is not a problem?
Why?

I don't have issue with dresses as a peice of clothing, but i dissagre with ther meaning. If a man wears a dress what can it mean? (Ignoring culture)

It means that he wants to be feminine, so   he is a trans to some extent. Prehaps he haven't done transition yet, but he is still some level of trans. And i dissage with trans people

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #73 on: March 20, 2021, 03:09:43 AM »
Why?

I don't have issue with dresses as a peice of clothing, but i dissagre with ther meaning. If a man wears a dress what can it mean? (Ignoring culture)

It means that he wants to be feminine, so   he is a trans to some extent. Prehaps he haven't done transition yet, but he is still some level of trans. And i dissage with trans people

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men%27s_skirts
Basically men not wearing a skirt is the exception, not the rule. In the past many countries which have now decided it is no longer fashionable, had men wearing skirts and their masculinity was not in question. A man wearing a skirt does not mean he has 'some level of trans'.

Trans is a completely different kettle of fish altogether. You should not assume or make up some link between a man in a skirt or dress and their sexuality.

If a man wears a dress what can it mean? It could mean he likes and feels comfortable in the dress and as a piece of clothing is wearing something that millions of men around the world wear. You just aren't used to seeing a man in the dress because you are clearly not very cultured or versed in history

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #74 on: March 20, 2021, 03:28:11 AM »
I said lets ignore the culture. We aren't talking about past.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #75 on: March 20, 2021, 03:38:25 AM »

It's still worn by these cultures in the present

And why ignore culture reality?

A man wearing a dress is not a sign of some suppressed trans urge. It is not 'weird'. There is a world outside of white America/Europe and Oceania and that world has no problem with men in dresses. I think its only small minded people that find it weird and bothersome. I still dont get how it bothers you or why

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2021, 03:41:27 AM »

A man wearing a dress is not a sign of some suppressed trans urge. It is not 'weird'. There is a world outside of white America/Europe and Oceania and that world has no problem with men in dresses. I think its only small minded people that find it weird and bothersome. I still dont get how it bothers you or why

Men wearing dresses beacause culture is ok. Men wearing dresses beacause they want to feel feminine isn't okay for me. Simple?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #77 on: March 20, 2021, 03:54:22 AM »

Men wearing dresses beacause culture is ok. Men wearing dresses beacause they want to feel feminine isn't okay for me. Simple?

Why does how they feel about themselves bother you? More importantly, why does them doing something that makes them feel good and comfortable bother you? (we aren't talking Wal-Mart fashionistas here to be clear lol)

Culture is what we make. Fashion comes and goes and comes back again. There is no reason men can't be 'fashionable' in a dress. These fake social constructs we adhere to are stupid

My sons favorite colour is pink. Thank god it's not the 80s and 90s anymore because if he continued this favourite colour through his schooling, he'd be in shit by his peers every day. Geez he likes the colour but our society has ascribed a sexuality to it. Ridiculous. Why is blue for boys and pink for girls? There was a period where the opposite was the case

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink
Pink was masculine and blue was feminine. Perhaps someday it will be again lol.

Well, in other countries, pink never had any sexuality attached to it. Perhaps they were far more progressive and enlightened than the narrow minded 'West'

Know your place

« Reply #78 on: March 20, 2021, 03:57:02 AM »
It is fairly simple. It is okay until they start to be feminine and transy. And i can dissagre with something someone enjoys. For example if someone enjoys doing drugs

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #79 on: March 20, 2021, 04:00:27 AM »
It is fairly simple. It is okay until they start to be feminine and transy. And i can dissagre with something someone enjoys. For example if someone enjoys doing drugs

If you see them at a restaurant, sitting on a bus, in a movie theatre etc, without knowing them, how do you know the reasons they wear it for you to be bothered by it?

Are you bothered by default at the sight or only if they are friendly and introduce themselves giving a full disclaimer and justification as to why they are wearing what they are wearing

Know your place

« Reply #80 on: March 20, 2021, 04:02:38 AM »

If you see them at a restaurant, sitting on a bus, in a movie theatre etc, without knowing them, how do you know the reasons they wear it for you to be bothered by it?

Are you bothered by default at the sight or only if they are friendly and introduce themselves giving a full disclaimer and justification as to why they are wearing what they are wearing
Generaly in the west why whoud someone wear dres without wanting to be feminine. And if i were to see young children wearing dress i whoud assume parents were to blame, considering that they don't understand what they are doing (children). Saying "I want to be like mommy" doesn't mean they want to be women or anything

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #81 on: March 20, 2021, 04:08:48 AM »
I don't understand WHY you mind if someone wants to present more "feminine".
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

« Reply #82 on: March 20, 2021, 04:10:01 AM »

Beacause it is Trans and it isn't natural and also doesn't make any sense.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #83 on: March 20, 2021, 04:18:18 AM »

Complete and utter BS

Know your place

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2021, 04:44:21 AM »

Wanting to present more feminine isn't trans, its just wanting to present more feminine. Do you have an issue with women wanting to present more masculine? Or is just that you think men are failing at being men if they don't present very masculine?
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

JackBlack

« Reply #85 on: March 20, 2021, 05:20:28 AM »
And that is nothing more than blatant sexism.
It can simply mean they want to wear a dress, that they are comfortable in it. It does not need to mean they need to want to be feminine or trans.
Thinking that is nothing more than sexism BS.

And again, the whole idea of "feminism" is nothing more than sexist BS.
Just what is wrong with men displacing traits you deem to be feminine?

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2021, 05:57:45 AM »

Because he's a bigot and nothing we say or do to reason him out of his position will work because he didn't reason himself into his position?
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2021, 07:21:43 AM »

Wanting to present more feminine isn't trans, its just wanting to present more feminine. Do you have an issue with women wanting to present more masculine? Or is just that you think men are failing at being men if they don't present very masculine?

Well somehow my brain has no issue with females wanting to be masculine yet it has with men bieng feminine.

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #88 on: March 20, 2021, 09:10:28 AM »
Well somehow my brain has no issue with females wanting to be masculine yet it has with men bieng feminine.

So you admit that your position is illogical and baseless?
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2021, 09:16:56 AM »

How do you feel about men wearing Hawaiian shirts?
What is the limit to how thin and sheer a man's socks can be
before you beat him up for wearing hosiery ?
Is it OK for a man to shop for home decor at IKEA?