nCoV public service announcement. (IMPORTANT)

• 7728 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: nCoV public service announcement. (IMPORTANT)
« Reply #7710 on: March 02, 2024, 09:29:31 AM »
Keep taking your vitamin D! https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/16/5/679
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #7711 on: March 03, 2024, 04:42:25 PM »
Think of it like the difference between synthetic and organic products.

He never said it was a bought product at all.

Fresh air and exercise, people. That's the cure.
And how would he get it for his friend if it wasn't purchased?  Blood transfusion?

Also, if fresh air and exercise is the cure, are you saying no farmer, athlete, construction worker, park ranger, street cop, or anyone who works outside or exercises reguarly, got sick?

Yes. We farm our land (I worry when my parents die though, as I can't afford the home). We also did a fair amount of hiking during this bullshit. And it is bullshit. It was bullshit designed worldwide to rig things for the liberal/progressive/Marxists. Happened during Brexit. Happened during Trump's getting the second impeachment ruled out. They couldn't fix that, so they blamed him for not doing anything to fix the "crisis" and then proceeded to exploit the stay at home rules to stuff mail ballots (something that shouldn't have been allowed but was excused due to supposed fear of contagion). Happened when Italy tried to become more conservative, people were shoved indoors and strangely despite not meeting people, they began to die like crazy.
It occurred to me exactly what I was seeing. People dying from pneumonia. They weren't getting COVID.

We never developed COVID, despite going to Texas and Florida. None of them in those states even looked sick. My brother got sick, doing work from home. My aunt got sick, wearing a mask and forgetting to change it. My parents' friends got sick, following all the rules. I got mildly sick during the winter. I never got sick while out and active. And I would wager money that no farmers except those dumb enough to mask up while farming (thereby trapping pollen and bacteria where it can't be exhaled) got sick.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 06:14:12 PM by bulmabriefs144 »

Quote from: Themightykabool
crazy people don't know they're crazy.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #7712 on: March 04, 2024, 12:42:54 AM »

I just wonder, how the Marxists managed to contrive all this when the Tories and Trump were in power at the time, I mean, it was they (T’s & T) that engineered the responses, so they were either complicit or incompetent, and as in both cases they presided over some of the worst death rates and in the Tories case their friends made millions out of substandard PPE, likely both.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

« Reply #7713 on: March 04, 2024, 07:00:44 PM »
Learn about this in civics class.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lame_duck_(politics)

Lame Duck is not just the last few months of office though. It can also occur when the president is suitably occupied.
In court, answering impeachment charges? Yeah, he's occupied, and he's not gonna be any less occupied when his attempts to calm the public and the entire media claims that he's being horribly mean to all the sick and suffering.

But he totally called it. Get outside, and your body makes essential Vitamin D. Get exercise, stop breathing putrid mask air.

Instead, this "disease" is a catch-all for tyranny.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #7714 on: March 05, 2024, 12:50:26 AM »

But he wasn’t a lame duck in the sense of your link, a complete fucking useless madman yes, he was eligible to run again which he did and lost.

He was fully in control when the outbreak happened, but his reaction was confused and slow (let’s inject bleach?), so presided over a death rate of 3,633 per million, 14th on the deaths list, whereas just across the borders the rate was 2,546/M Mexico (41st) and 1,523/M Canada at 79th.
From where I was he was more concerned with sacking all his staff and replacing them with morons.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

« Reply #7715 on: March 05, 2024, 02:14:41 AM »
Funny
You said you couldnt care less about trump.

Yet 2nd time in recent you sticking up for him

Coredction
3rd time.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #7716 on: April 24, 2024, 05:18:19 PM »

I think it's a great idea to allow corporations to determine any criticism of their products as disinformation.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #7717 on: April 28, 2024, 03:58:41 AM »
Alert: An Admission of Epic Proportions’: Health Canada Confirms DNA Plasmid Contamination of COVID Vaccines

Health Canada has confirmed the presence of DNA contamination in Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines and also confirmed that Pfizer did not disclose the contamination to the public health authority.

The DNA contamination includes the Simian Virus 40 (SV40) promoter and enhancer Pfizer did not previously disclose and that some experts say is a cancer risk due to potential integration with the human genome.

Health Canada, the country’s public health authority, told The Epoch Times that while Pfizer provided the full DNA sequences of the plasmid in its vaccine at the time of the initial submission, the vaccine maker “did not specifically identify the SV40 sequence.”

“Health Canada expects sponsors to identify any biologically functional DNA sequences within a plasmid (such as an SV40 enhancer) at the time of submission,” it said.

Health Canada’s admission came after two scientists, Kevin McKernan and Phillip J. Buckhaults, Ph.D., discovered the presence of bacterial plasmid DNA in the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines at levels potentially 18-70 times higher than the limits set by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the European Medicines Agency.

They tested four expired Pfizer and Moderna vaccine vials “thought to only contain mRNA” and found to contain “double-stranded DNA plasmids.”

Health Canada said, “We have concluded that the risk/benefit profile continues to support the use of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine,” and that it does rely on manufacturer claims but “conducts an in-depth independent review” to make sure the vaccines meet “our high standards for safety, efficacy and quality.”

Janci Lindsay, Ph.D., director of toxicology and molecular biology for Toxicology Support Services, told The Defender this statement is “silly, not believable and not defendable,” adding that “We should not have to do the research that they should have done.”

“Why are the FDA, CDC [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention] and the mainstream media still silent about this?” asked Steve Kirsch, founder of the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation, adding that “the mainstream medical community is silent as well.”

Viral immunologist Dr. Byram Bridle of the University of Guelph in Canada, commenting on Health Canada’s admission wrote on his Substack, “This is an admission of epic proportions.”
#Canada #Pfizer

https://twitter.com/JimFergusonUK/status/1784161745503752522
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Lorddave

« Reply #7718 on: April 28, 2024, 11:09:35 AM »
Alert: An Admission of Epic Proportions’: Health Canada Confirms DNA Plasmid Contamination of COVID Vaccines

Health Canada has confirmed the presence of DNA contamination in Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines and also confirmed that Pfizer did not disclose the contamination to the public health authority.

The DNA contamination includes the Simian Virus 40 (SV40) promoter and enhancer Pfizer did not previously disclose and that some experts say is a cancer risk due to potential integration with the human genome.

Health Canada, the country’s public health authority, told The Epoch Times that while Pfizer provided the full DNA sequences of the plasmid in its vaccine at the time of the initial submission, the vaccine maker “did not specifically identify the SV40 sequence.”

“Health Canada expects sponsors to identify any biologically functional DNA sequences within a plasmid (such as an SV40 enhancer) at the time of submission,” it said.

Health Canada’s admission came after two scientists, Kevin McKernan and Phillip J. Buckhaults, Ph.D., discovered the presence of bacterial plasmid DNA in the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines at levels potentially 18-70 times higher than the limits set by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the European Medicines Agency.

They tested four expired Pfizer and Moderna vaccine vials “thought to only contain mRNA” and found to contain “double-stranded DNA plasmids.”

Health Canada said, “We have concluded that the risk/benefit profile continues to support the use of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine,” and that it does rely on manufacturer claims but “conducts an in-depth independent review” to make sure the vaccines meet “our high standards for safety, efficacy and quality.”

Janci Lindsay, Ph.D., director of toxicology and molecular biology for Toxicology Support Services, told The Defender this statement is “silly, not believable and not defendable,” adding that “We should not have to do the research that they should have done.”

“Why are the FDA, CDC [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention] and the mainstream media still silent about this?” asked Steve Kirsch, founder of the Vaccine Safety Research Foundation, adding that “the mainstream medical community is silent as well.”

Viral immunologist Dr. Byram Bridle of the University of Guelph in Canada, commenting on Health Canada’s admission wrote on his Substack, “This is an admission of epic proportions.”
#Canada #Pfizer

You're 6 months too late.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/patricia-tish-conlin-rhn-a16a8a225_exclusive-health-canada-confirms-undisclosed-activity-7122929372843409409-DNs2

Also, this happened in the polio vaccine between 1955 and 1963. 
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #7719 on: April 28, 2024, 01:44:28 PM »
Have a meme.

You're welcome!

Funny
You said you couldnt care less about trump.

Yet 2nd time in recent you sticking up for him

Correction
3rd time.

I couldn't care less about him.

What I do care about is:
1. An end to bully culture.
2. An end to weird government.
3. An end to polarized politics. 

I don't like Trump. But I hate this endless parade of extreme left communist candidates.

Here's the thing. My top vote (had all candidates made it to election) would been Vivek Ramaswamy. Democrat? Yes. But I agreed with many of his positions.
  • Mixed position on private prisons (okay with them continuing, wants racial equity)
  • Pro on drug rights (I am not a drug user, but I think drug rights are a libertarian issue, and I'm against arrests for possession of recreational substances)
  • Con on public sector unionizing
  • Con on anti-work culture
  • Con on Universal Income, Pro on defunding three-letter agencies and giving citizens a refund on their expense.
  • Con on reparations and book banning
  • Pro on Voter ID
  • Pro on building walls

The problem being that Biden sounded moderate too. It's the creepy swamp people that need to be done away with, or we can't even begin to talk about peace between the left and the right.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 02:32:12 PM by bulmabriefs144 »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #7720 on: April 28, 2024, 03:22:50 PM »
VIVEK!

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #7721 on: April 29, 2024, 12:44:14 AM »

Another fraudulent businessman, Intepirdine anyone?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #7722 on: April 29, 2024, 04:13:24 AM »

#Canada #Pfizer

You're 6 months too late.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/patricia-tish-conlin-rhn-a16a8a225_exclusive-health-canada-confirms-undisclosed-activity-7122929372843409409-DNs2

Also, this happened in the polio vaccine between 1955 and 1963.
And during those 6 months, anyone but me could have posted this here, right?

If I had sent it sooner, I'm sure you would have found another reason to object.

I didn't say this was new, I didn't make any comments. It wasn't here so I decided to send it. There is no mistake here.

It doesn't matter where this happened before. You can make up history however you want and say it's happened a thousand times. However, this does not minimize the size of the tragedy, but you.

Your attitude is like raping a woman and saying that she was already raped last week. Crime is crime! The fact that a crime has been committed many times does not reduce the evil of that crime! Come to your own senses!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #7723 on: May 17, 2024, 12:53:21 AM »
The Slovakian prime minister both refused to help Ukraine and expelled the WHO from the country.

A new crime for Gates and Geberesice.

I can swear but I can't prove that one of these shits is somehow behind this assassination attempt.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

gnuarm

« Reply #7724 on: May 17, 2024, 03:49:56 AM »
I can swear but I can't prove that one of these shits is somehow behind this assassination attempt.

That's like most things people believe in these days.  All belief, no proof. 

« Reply #7725 on: May 17, 2024, 06:29:52 AM »
expelled the WHO from the country.

Not Roger Daltrey fans?
"I'm not entirely sure who this guy is, but JimmyTheLobster is clearly a genius.  Probably one of the smartest arthropods  of his generation." - JimmyTheCrab

Quote from: bulmabriefs144
The woke left have tried to erase photosynthesis

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #7726 on: May 17, 2024, 12:32:12 PM »

That is way too long to watch  >:(

Anyway, https://usrtk.org/covid-19-origins/fauci-aide-make-emails-disappear-including-smoking-guns/

Former National Institutes of Health Acting Director Lawrence Tabak testified before the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic, which has been investigating an American research organization at the center of suspicions that the COVID-19 pandemic may have resulted from a lab accident in Wuhan.

The hearing follows an announcement Wednesday that this organization — EcoHealth Alliance, helmed by President Peter Daszak — has had its federal funding suspended and could be on track to be debarred from federal funding for years. The enforcement action stems from EcoHealth’s failure to adequately oversee the research it subcontracted to the Wuhan Institute of Virology. This research included experiments that made SARS-related coronaviruses more dangerous. Daszak testified before the committee earlier this month.

Is it still racist to think the corone escaped from the lab?

« Reply #7727 on: May 17, 2024, 12:45:24 PM »
no
and it was never racist
wu-flu rhymes
floats off the tongue like moistly speaking covid spreaders.

the radical left are radical.