Atheism

• 472 Replies
Re: Atheism
« Reply #240 on: May 05, 2016, 01:41:24 PM »
I am not referring to THOSE Balkan Wars, Buttfuck. I am referring to the ones that accompanied the breakup of Yugoslavia in 1991. You ARE stupid. We call these the Balkan Wars as well. Apparently some countries call them the Yugoslav Wars. Look them up under that designation. Nice parsing though. Trying to hide your nation's savagery by a name.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 01:48:33 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

« Reply #241 on: May 05, 2016, 01:52:55 PM »
Notice Asshole's quote. "...you are a bit better at trolling than I was." First the accusation. But then the admission. That he was trolling. Dude. You just made yourself look like a total buttfuck.

FlatEarthDenial

• FE is anti-science.
« Reply #242 on: May 06, 2016, 10:20:34 AM »
No, you are a troll who has just fallen into a trap. If you were a history professor, as you claimed to be, you would have known the names of the wars you were trying to discuss about. You didn't show your knowledge even when you were reminded of the Balkan Wars by me mentioning that they were a century ago. Only when I showed you a Wikipedia link you made a silly ad-hoc explanation for your ignorance. If you type "Balkan Wars" into Yahoo, you get the results for the 1912-1913 wars, not for the Yugoslav Wars. And, no, I will not discuss them. I have no interest in learning history, nothing I say is going to change your mind and nothing you say is going to make me hate my entire nation. Perhaps you are not even a Jew as you claim to be. When I think about it, it seems pretty obvious. If you were a Jew who cared about Judaism, you wouldn't propagate the animal sacrifices.
A former Flat Earther.
This is my story, which I'd encourage every Flat Earther to read:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=67051.0

« Reply #243 on: May 06, 2016, 12:16:50 PM »
Of course you won't discuss the Yugoslav Wars. Such a discussion would force you to admit that your parents and their generation engaged in, or at the very least, tolerated, extreme savagery on a level unmatched even by the  Nazi Waffen SS. Good job, Ustashe Boy. As for the fire offerings of Israel being supported by Jews, read the prayer book of any Orthodox Jew, Asshole. Artscroll, Birnbaum, Singer, to name just three. Dumbfuck.

FlatEarthDenial

• FE is anti-science.
« Reply #244 on: May 06, 2016, 12:47:33 PM »
Such a discussion would force you to admit that your parents and their generation engaged in, or at the very least, tolerated, extreme savagery on a level unmatched even by the  Nazi Waffen SS.
No, I am pretty sure that, if it did happen, they were, and still are, ignorant of it. And how could YOU know? You have just shown that you have no bright idea what you are talking about.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 12:54:06 PM by FlatEarthDenial »
A former Flat Earther.

AstronomyMaster

• Anti-NASA is anti-science.
« Reply #245 on: May 06, 2016, 01:24:51 PM »
Kind of weird that you, FlatEarthDenial, believe both in libertarianism and in what you have been told in school about the history, which is probably heavily controled by the government.
The burden of proof is defined relatively to the current scientific consensus, not relatively to the beliefs of the uneducated people like the Flat Earthers!

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #246 on: May 06, 2016, 02:08:37 PM »
Norway

Thanks for that, Zalian!

I now have a useful Persia - Norway connection.

Tying up the loose ends for me nicely.

Would get you shot IRL...

But this is only teh interwebz so meh.

Toodle-pip, Loser!

Ah yes, the "Persia-Norway connection".

You got me there. ;D
Fully Automated Luxury Gay Space Communism

« Reply #247 on: May 06, 2016, 02:30:06 PM »
Yeah. As ignorant as ordinary Germans were of the Holocaust. You are a fucking idiot.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #248 on: May 06, 2016, 02:31:21 PM »
Yeah. As ignorant as ordinary Germans were of the Holocaust. You are a fucking idiot.

What are you on about now, Papa? Please, enlighten me.

FlatEarthDenial

• FE is anti-science.
« Reply #249 on: May 06, 2016, 09:24:16 PM »
That troll claims that there is a giant conspiracy, involving even my parents, hiding the fact that there was a holocaust in Croatia in 1990's. I don't know whether we should feed him. I won't.
A former Flat Earther.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #250 on: May 06, 2016, 09:30:11 PM »
That troll claims that there is a giant conspiracy, involving even my parents, hiding the fact that there was a holocaust in Croatia in 1990's. I don't know whether we should feed him. I won't.

Lol. Strange then that all of us over here in europe knows perfectly well that the shit hit the fan in the nineties. Seems like "the conspiracy" did a shitty job of covering it up.  ;)

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #251 on: May 06, 2016, 11:05:26 PM »

You got me there.

Yes, I did.

;D
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #252 on: May 06, 2016, 11:14:39 PM »

You got me there.

Yes, I did.

;D

Yes, you certainly did.  :o

« Reply #253 on: May 07, 2016, 05:38:35 AM »
Wow, SYMPTOM. You and I could actually become friends. That's the second thing you have said with which I agree.

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #254 on: May 07, 2016, 11:17:11 AM »
Wow, SYMPTOM. You and I could actually become friends. That's the second thing you have said with which I agree.

Ha! if I hadn't persuaded him to punch kittens he would still bomb Israel!

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #255 on: May 07, 2016, 06:00:03 PM »

Sure. We can become friends. But first I'd like you and/or Papa to tell me more about this "Persia-Norway connection". I'm just dying to know.

Symptom

• Bash The Fash
« Reply #256 on: May 07, 2016, 06:01:36 PM »

Ha! if I hadn't persuaded him to punch kittens he would still bomb Israel!

Lulz.

« Reply #257 on: May 08, 2016, 06:32:43 AM »

Lol. Strange then that all of us over here in europe knows perfectly well that the shit hit the fan in the nineties. Seems like "the conspiracy" did a shitty job of covering it up.  ;)

Yes, isn't that odd how all of fucking NATO, including the USA and Canada, sent troops to stop the outright murder and mayhem that was going on because of those sick bastards. But according to Balkan Boy, no, this is all part of the conspiracy. Fucking Retard. Looked up the Yugoslav Wars yet? Better yet, asked your parents what THEY were doing in1991? Come on Balkan Boy.Time to learn the truth about shit.

FlatEarthDenial

• FE is anti-science.
« Reply #258 on: May 08, 2016, 12:55:01 PM »
A funny thing is that you don't know if he is serious or not. The above post could be.
Yes, isn't that odd how all of fucking NATO, including the USA and Canada, sent troops to stop the outright murder and mayhem that was going on because of those sick bastards. But according to Balkan Boy, no, this is all part of the conspiracy.
When did I say that? I used to be a FE-er, but I don't believe in conspiracy theories any more. I find them rather stupid, childish and even insulting to the human race.
Looked up the Yugoslav Wars yet?
Found only something about the Bosnian women being raped by the Serbs.
Better yet, asked your parents what THEY were doing in1991?
Believe it or not, I have. They told me they were both in Osijek studying at university back then. And they, as I expected, know nothing about the supposed concentration camps or the supposed rape camps. Where do you think those camps were? And if you are going to claim that my parents are a part of the conspiracy, well, fuck you!
Come on Balkan Boy.Time to learn the truth about shit.
Stop pretending that you know anything useful to me.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 01:16:26 PM by FlatEarthDenial »
A former Flat Earther.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #259 on: May 08, 2016, 01:06:02 PM »
Such a discussion would force you to admit that your parents and their generation engaged in, or at the very least, tolerated, extreme savagery on a level unmatched even by the  Nazi Waffen SS.
No, I am pretty sure that, if it did happen, they were, and still are, ignorant of it. And how could YOU know? You have just shown that you have no bright idea what you are talking about.

Unless you're old, your parents were probably still in grade school during the war they are giving you so much shit about!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #260 on: May 08, 2016, 04:33:34 PM »
The Wars were 25 years ago. Balkan Boy claims to be 16. Which would make his parents about 43 right now. So they would have been about 18. But with ALL of Yugoslavia exploding in all out warfare, particularly of the urban variety, which tends to be the worst kind, I find it rather hard to believe that college courses continued placidly uninterrupted. What are they NOT telling you?

Did they participate in the horiffic events that they SAY were only engaged in by the Serbs (but were in fact engaged in by both Serbs AND Croats)? I don't know. But did they probably have some ideas that shit was happening that ought not to have been? Probably. Very few Germans were involved in the Holocaust. But most knew it was happening.

There is some moral complicity there. How much is up to G-d to decide. Certainly your father is less guilty than a man who actually raped and impregnated a Bosnian woman, and I don't accuse him of that since I was not there. But I have a hard time believing he did not know about it when I did. And I am his same age now and was then! And I live in America, which helped put an end to the mess by engaging in bombing runs over the former Yugoslavia. So don't tell me that I could know something was going on when I was an 18 year old in California that he DIDN'T know being the same age in Croatia. Maybe neither he nor your mother wish to discuss the matter, as it is painful to admit the horrors of a nation's past. Some Germans still struggle with their nation's past, as do some Japanese. The Rwandans don't like to talk much about 1994, for that matter.

And culturally, I may be an English Jew, but by virtue of being Ashkenazi, many of us, including me, ultimately find our ancestry going back to Mediaeval Germany, and from THERE to the Levant (the region where Israel is). But after leaving the Levant, many of us made our homes in Germany for as long as 1000 years. The Holocaust was unbelievable to us, as much as Bosnian rape camps are to you.

So relax.Everyone's homeland fucks with their head at some point.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2016, 04:36:14 PM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #261 on: May 09, 2016, 03:38:31 AM »
Yaakov, please tone it down a few notches.  I will have to start warning or banning if this keeps up. 

« Reply #262 on: May 09, 2016, 07:42:28 AM »
Let me ask you a question, JROA. Tone down what? The truth? This, coming from a man who claims that Israel is as bad as the Nazi State. The Nazis committed genocide. Out of 9,000,000 Jews in Europe before 1935, they killed 6,000,000. You have openly accused Israel of genocide, even though the "Palestinian" population has MULTIPLIED by FOUR times since 1967. So, if you can outright LIE about Israel and not be removed from your position as Moderator and/or be banned from the site, why can't I tell the truth about Croatia?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 07:45:53 AM by Yaakov ben Avraham »

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #263 on: May 09, 2016, 07:52:44 AM »
Let me ask you a question, JROA. Tone down what? The truth? This, coming from a man who claims that Israel is as bad as the Nazi State. The Nazis committed genocide. Out of 9,000,000 Jews in Europe before 1935, they killed 6,000,000. You have openly accused Israel of genocide, even though the "Palestinian" population has MULTIPLIED by FOUR times since 1967. So, if you can outright LIE about Israel and not be removed from your position as Moderator and/or be banned from the site, why can't I tell the truth about Croatia?

I thought we were past that.  If you want to reopen that can of worms, then I am ready, but I do not want for you to run around the fora calling me an antisemite. 

« Reply #264 on: May 09, 2016, 08:12:06 AM »
We are past it. But it is still a point that deserves consideration. And the fact remains that if I say that I like French people but think France should not exist, then I am rightfully called anti-French or just plain psychotic. And if I say that a nation has committed genocide when the group against whom it has supposedly committed genocide has actually INCREASED in population, then that implies that I am either stupid, or simply high. And I won't call you an anti-Semite if you don't act like an anti-Semite. And part of NOT being an an anti-Semite is to not hate Israel, just like part of NOT hating the French is NOT to hate France.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #265 on: May 09, 2016, 08:34:53 AM »
I am sorry, but did France displace?

« Reply #266 on: May 09, 2016, 08:38:24 AM »
Alright. Then how about China and dominating Tibet? Or Britain and Ireland? Or Indonesia and E. Timor? All MUCH more brutal than Israel's occupation. And only Israel has been so harshly criticised.

« Reply #267 on: May 09, 2016, 08:45:17 AM »
Even though China is our biggest trade partner, I DEMAND BDS!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #268 on: May 09, 2016, 09:28:20 AM »
Even assuming one does NOT bring in religious claims, just backing basic claims , Arabs have only lived in the land since the 600's. Beyond this, the Arabs left because the leaders of Arab countries told them to.

Very few Arabs have been displaced. Admittedly, some were. But Han China has done the same in Tibet, and to a greater degree than Israeli Jews ever have done. Tibetans are now divided into three areas, two of which are majority Han, Chinese Provinces, the third of which is The Tibetan Autonomous Region, into which Han continue to move at a large rate.

Tibetan culture is very moderated by the Chinese Govt. In Beijing. Although a revival of it has taken place in recent years, said revival is strictly controlled by the State. Anything that might register as greater freedom for Tibet is quickly stopped and strictly punished.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #269 on: May 09, 2016, 10:51:38 AM »
Are you comparing Israel to China?  From whom did China steal their country?