Atheism

• 472 Replies
Re: Atheism
« Reply #270 on: May 09, 2016, 11:13:21 AM »
Well, if you could read, the Tibetans make that claim. And the Irish, at least the Catholics in Northern Ireland, claim that of the British. And like I said, very few Arabs were forced out. Most left voluntarily when the leaders of Arab nations told them to. Then those Arab nations would destroy Israel. Problem is, the Jews defeated the Arabs. The Arabs who did NOT leave are currently citizens of Israel, and have all the same rights and duties as Jews. Can any Jew say that in ANY Arab country? No. In fact, in many, they are forbidden to live at all. Only inMorocco can a Jew live as a full citizen, and since Morocco is an Arab Kingdom, he STILL doesn't have the same rights that an Arab has in Israel.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #271 on: May 09, 2016, 11:20:18 AM »
Well, if you could read, the Tibetans make that claim. And the Irish, at least the Catholics in Northern Ireland, claim that of the British. And like I said, very few Arabs were forced out. Most left voluntarily when the leaders of Arab nations told them to. Then those Arab nations would destroy Israel. Problem is, the Jews defeated the Arabs. The Arabs who did NOT leave are currently citizens of Israel, and have all the same rights and duties as Jews. Can any Jew say that in ANY Arab country? No. In fact, in many, they are forbidden to live at all. Only inMorocco can a Jew live as a full citizen, and since Morocco is an Arab Kingdom, he STILL doesn't have the same rights that an Arab has in Israel.

When did the Tibetans move out of Tibet and then come back thousands of years later claiming that the land was theirs all along?  ???

« Reply #272 on: May 09, 2016, 11:28:11 AM »
And don't lecture me about Tibet. I have met the Dalai Lama's sister. I have spoken to her personally. I know the actual claims Tibetans make, from as close to the horse's mouth as you can get, pretty much. Not only did she tell me about it, and address me personally one on one, she personally gave me a small book she herself had written.

When Jews moved into Israel in the 1800s, the region was controlled by the Turks. Most of the land was owned by absentee Turkish landlords who charged the native felaheen rent.

The Jews bought the land from the Turkish owners often at 3 to 4 times the market value. They were certain to do it in a way that did NOT prejudice the current living situation of the fellaheen. This was part of the requirements that most Jews agreed to going into it.

And Jews never gave up their claim to Israel. Just because YOU are a fucking idiot that doesn't recognise Jewish claims to the land that go back 3800 years doesn't mean we are all that retarded.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
  • Welcome to the CIA Troll/Shill Society.
« Reply #273 on: May 09, 2016, 11:33:06 AM »
When did the Tibetans move out of Tibet and then come back thousands of years later claiming that the land was theirs all along?  ???

It doesn't matter who did what when where to whom...

Fact is the Jews now own Israel & if you don't like it then come get some.

Good luck with that!
I got Trolled & Shilled at the CIA Troll/Shill Society and now I feel EPIC!!!

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #274 on: May 09, 2016, 11:34:57 AM »
And don't lecture me about Tibet. I have met the Dalai Lama's sister. I have spoken to her personally. I know the actual claims Tibetans make, from as close to the horse's mouth as you can get, pretty much. Not only did she tell me about it, and address me personally one on one, she personally gave me a small book she herself had written.

When Jews moved into Israel in the 1800s, the region was controlled by the Turks. Most of the land was owned by absentee Turkish landlords who charged the native felaheen rent.

The Jews bought the land from the Turkish owners often at 3 to 4 times the market value. They were certain to do it in a way that did NOT prejudice the current living situation of the fellaheen. This was part of the requirements that most Jews agreed to going into it.

And Jews never gave up their claim to Israel. Just because YOU are a fucking idiot that doesn't recognise Jewish claims to the land that go back 3800 years doesn't mean we are all that retarded.

I am not concerned with how close you like to put you mouth to a horse, nor am I lecturing about Tibet.  I did not even bring up Tibet.  I simply asked when it was that they claimed ownership over their land after leaving for thousands of years, as you seem to enjoy comparing Tibet to Israel. 

And, to be fair, the Jews owned 10% of the land that they laid stake to.  Please don't make out that they bought the entire country. 
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 01:07:59 PM by jroa »

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #275 on: May 09, 2016, 11:36:06 AM »

It doesn't matter who did what when where to whom...

Fact is the Jews now own Israel & if you don't like it then come get some.

Good luck with that!

It does not matter... unless it happens to Hebrews.  That is what you are saying, right? 

« Reply #276 on: May 09, 2016, 11:39:42 AM »
The Arabs living there, the so-called "Palestinians", have NEVER been a nationality. First, when Arabs ENTERED the area in the 600's, they were ruled by various Empires. Then by the Turks and finally by the British. Then by Jordan and Egypt for the W. Bank and the Gaza Strip respectively. Each of whom treated the so-called "Palestinians" worse than Israel ever did.

And Israel was offered, several times by the UN, various portions of Transjordan. They ALWAYS said yes, the Arabs ALWAYS refused. Finally, Israel said yes one last time on the smallest portion yet. The Arabs again said no, and the Israelis declared independence on that territory.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #277 on: May 09, 2016, 11:44:08 AM »
Just to let you know, the Muslims in the region of Arabia that we are discussing never agreed to allow the Jews to form a state.  Israel was forced onto them.  It is hard to say that there was a negotiation when one side keeps saying no, but the other side takes what they want anyway. 

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #278 on: May 09, 2016, 11:50:41 AM »
It does not matter... unless it happens to Hebrews.  That is what you are saying, right?

No; I'm saying that the Jews own Israel & if you don't like that FACT then bring it on...

Cos whining about it changes nothing.

« Reply #279 on: May 09, 2016, 11:51:19 AM »
And of course you did not bring up Tibet. It would force you to hate the Chinese the way you hate Jews. And that is not fashionable.

People are moved around a lot. Muslims from India into Pakistan. Hindus and Sikhs in the reverse direction. Germans from the then Czechoslovakia to Germany. The fact that the Arabs CHOSE to leave the region by order of other Arabs is their problem. Current Arabs in Israel have gone on record in opinion polls as consistently saying they would rather live in Israel than any potential "Palestinian" state. Nobody AGREES to move. It usually is forced.

« Reply #280 on: May 09, 2016, 12:03:16 PM »
And anyone who considers the Levant part of Arabia is a   'tard.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #281 on: May 09, 2016, 12:07:12 PM »

No; I'm saying that the Jews own Israel & if you don't like that FACT then bring it on...

I did not claim that I was going to take over the Arab state; nor did I make any kind of claim to it.  I was simply trying to clarify your statement.  If the Arabs took their land back tomorrow and occupied and owned the Israeli regions, would you say the same things? 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #282 on: May 09, 2016, 12:08:27 PM »
And of course you did not bring up Tibet. It would force you to hate the Chinese the way you hate Jews. And that is not fashionable.

People are moved around a lot. Muslims from India into Pakistan. Hindus and Sikhs in the reverse direction. Germans from the then Czechoslovakia to Germany. The fact that the Arabs CHOSE to leave the region by order of other Arabs is their problem. Current Arabs in Israel have gone on record in opinion polls as consistently saying they would rather live in Israel than any potential "Palestinian" state. Nobody AGREES to move. It usually is forced.

Why would I hate the Chinese if the Tibetans left their country and came back thousands of years later trying to claim it back?  This makes no sense. 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #283 on: May 09, 2016, 12:09:10 PM »
And anyone who considers the Levant part of Arabia is a   'tard.

Do I need to cite demographic sources again? 

« Reply #284 on: May 09, 2016, 12:15:19 PM »
And let me specify that by "Chinese" I should have said Han.

I could cite sources that indicate that the Levant is not part of Arabia. You are the only person I know of who claims that it is.

And I have already demonstrated that Arabs never ruled the Land of Israel except as parts of empires. In fact, even the Quran notes that Israel is the land of the Children of Israel.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #285 on: May 09, 2016, 12:18:39 PM »
So, then, all of the Arabian peninsula is part of Arabia except for a tiny little portion that you claim is part of a made up place?  That really makes a lot of sense.  ::)

« Reply #286 on: May 09, 2016, 12:23:05 PM »
Its not my fault you have never heard the word "Levant" before. Nor is my fault that you are the only dumbfuck who calls a Jew an Arab. Nor is it my fault that you never paid attention when reading the Quran. In general, the fact that you hate Jews is not my fault.

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #287 on: May 09, 2016, 12:23:45 PM »
If the Arabs took their land back tomorrow and occupied and owned the Israeli regions, would you say the same things?

Yes.

You gonna stop whining about imaginary shit now?

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #288 on: May 09, 2016, 12:25:01 PM »
Why would I hate the Chinese

Chinese are devils. They are much worse than Penguins. They will getcha!!!  Now they own Malaysia, but tomorrow they will own America.

And you talk about a tiny state like Israel...ridiculous...

« Reply #289 on: May 09, 2016, 12:27:33 PM »
Like I said, the horrific brutality that the Han have heaped on the Tibetan population since 1959 has been FAR harsher than what Israel has done to the Arabs. The IDF uses leaflet drops, phone calls, and roof knocking to reduce casualties. Name me another army that does that.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #290 on: May 09, 2016, 12:28:57 PM »
Its not my fault you have never heard the word "Levant" before. Nor is my fault that you are the only dumbfuck who calls a Jew an Arab. Nor is it my fault that you never paid attention when reading the Quran. In general, the fact that you hate Jews is not my fault.

It is not my fault that some Jews like to make up a word to describe a tiny little portion of a peninsula so that they can claim that they are not Arabs, even though all credible demographic sources consider that tiny piece of land to be part of the peninsula that it is located on. 

« Reply #291 on: May 09, 2016, 12:30:49 PM »
Actually, the word "Levant" is a European term, Shit for Brains.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #292 on: May 09, 2016, 12:39:18 PM »
If the Arabs took their land back tomorrow and occupied and owned the Israeli regions, would you say the same things?

Yes.

You gonna stop whining about imaginary shit now?

Imaginary, like state borders? 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #293 on: May 09, 2016, 12:41:15 PM »
Like I said, the horrific brutality that the Han have heaped on the Tibetan population since 1959 has been FAR harsher than what Israel has done to the Arabs. The IDF uses leaflet drops, phone calls, and roof knocking to reduce casualties. Name me another army that does that.

Wow, the whole rest of the world thinks that those are actual bullets and rockets that they shoot at the Palestinians.  This is breaking news.  ::)

« Reply #294 on: May 09, 2016, 12:44:04 PM »
Well I have to catch a bus. I shall make you look dumb another time. Of course they kill Arabs in self defence. If Arabs dropped their guns, there would be peace. If Jews dropped their guns, there would be no more Israel.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #295 on: May 09, 2016, 12:49:22 PM »
Actually, the word "Levant" is a European term, Shit for Brains.

What difference does it make where the term comes from?  If the land is on a peninsula, then the land is part of that peninsula. 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #296 on: May 09, 2016, 12:52:45 PM »
Well I have to catch a bus. I shall make you look dumb another time. Of course they kill Arabs in self defence. If Arabs dropped their guns, there would be peace. If Jews dropped their guns, there would be no more Israel.

This sounds like speculation and conjecture.  Is there anything else that you want to make up off the top of your head today? 

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #297 on: May 09, 2016, 01:11:34 PM »

Thank you for your whining about imaginary shit.

However:

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #298 on: May 09, 2016, 01:18:11 PM »

Thank you for your whining about imaginary shit.

However:

Repeating a fallacy over and over does not all of the sudden make it not a fallacy. 

?

Papa Legba

• Ranters
« Reply #299 on: May 09, 2016, 01:28:09 PM »
Repeating a fallacy over and over does not all of the sudden make it not a fallacy. 

LOL!!!

Please give me an overall strategy for removing all the Jews from Israel, a place that they OWN btw...

Then give me the tactics you would use to implement this overall strategy.

If you can think of even ONE concept that Mossad, the IDF & the Jewish business diaspora doesn't have completely covered I will give you a special Gold Star for being a Special Gold person...

Or you could just grow the fuck up & join Reality?

Cos the Jews are in Israel to stay.