Space programs in other countries

• 103 Replies
Space programs in other countries
« on: October 30, 2015, 07:52:26 PM »
China space agency launched the tiangong into space and had a manned mission to visit it.
European space agency has the Ariane which has visited space.
Iranian space agency have the data recording and research satellite called hope.
Russian, italien, korean space agencies have also had manned missions and rockets sent to space.

All of these agencies have photos of earth and the moon and sun. Alloc these agencies gave thousands of staff. It is impossible to fake photos accross 12 countries which have all go e to space. Conspiracy is believable to an extent but everyone cant be lying in each country.

Yendor

Re: Space programs in other countries
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 11:15:18 AM »
China space agency launched the tiangong into space and had a manned mission to visit it.
Iranian space agency have the data recording and research satellite called hope.
Russian, italien, korean space agencies have also had manned missions and rockets sent to space.

All of these agencies have photos of earth and the moon and sun. Alloc these agencies gave thousands of staff. It is impossible to fake photos accross 12 countries which have all go e to space. Conspiracy is believable to an extent but everyone cant be lying in each country.

A lot of countries say they have atomic weapons too. Do you believe them and do you believe a small chunk of matter can hit another small chunk of matter and a giant explosion can occur?
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
                              George Orwell

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 12:40:35 PM »
Obvious, he believes whatever big brother tells him. :'(
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

Yendor

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 12:43:28 PM »

I know, right. Hoppy, did you read where I explained the deflector shield to you?
"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
                              George Orwell

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2015, 01:12:55 PM »

A lot of countries say they have atomic weapons too. Do you believe them and do you believe a small chunk of matter can hit another small chunk of matter and a giant explosion can occur?

Yes. Have you ever wondered about were "nuclear powerplants" get their energy from?
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

legion

• You are in my VR
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2015, 01:13:10 PM »
Russian, italien Italian, korean space agencies have also had manned missions and rockets sent to space.

All of these agencies have photos of earth and the moon and sun. Alloc Also these agencies gave have thousands of staff. It is impossible to fake photos accross across 12 countries which have all go e gone to space. Conspiracy is believable to an extent but everyone cant can't be lying in each country.

I've sorted out your numerous spelling errors (above) and kindly pointed out the fallacy you're relying on (below). Your position is illogical:

Argument from incredulity

Arguments from incredulity take the form:

1. P is too incredible (or: I cannot imagine how P could possibly be true); therefore P must be false.
2. I cannot imagine how P could possibly be false; therefore P must be true.

These arguments are similar to arguments from ignorance in that they too ignore and do not properly eliminate the possibility that something can be both incredible and still be true, or appear to be obvious and yet still be false.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 02:21:53 PM by legion »
"Indoctrination [...] is often distinguished from education by the fact that the indoctrinated person is expected not to question or critically examine the doctrine they have learned".

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2015, 05:01:54 PM »
So every country has a big brother and 100k+ employees across 13 countries have kept a lie going for over 50 years. Plus... All countries have fabricated fake photos. Yeah that sounds whacko crazy to believe. Also all satellites and orbited devices that record data have managed to keep the truth from being hacked. unless of course you dont believe satellites are in space recording and broadcasting information.

Sorry for mispellings, im on a smartphone sitting next to the hubble telescope.... Yeah i have proof positive of the suns distance from the earth. Unless they installed a fake lens.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 05:05:37 PM by thechemicals »

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2015, 04:29:50 AM »
Russian, italien Italian, korean space agencies have also had manned missions and rockets sent to space.

All of these agencies have photos of earth and the moon and sun. Alloc Also these agencies gave have thousands of staff. It is impossible to fake photos accross across 12 countries which have all go e gone to space. Conspiracy is believable to an extent but everyone cant can't be lying in each country.

I've sorted out your numerous spelling errors (above) and kindly pointed out the fallacy you're relying on (below). Your position is illogical:

Argument from incredulity

Arguments from incredulity take the form:

1. P is too incredible (or: I cannot imagine how P could possibly be true); therefore P must be false.
2. I cannot imagine how P could possibly be false; therefore P must be true.

These arguments are similar to arguments from ignorance in that they too ignore and do not properly eliminate the possibility that something can be both incredible and still be true, or appear to be obvious and yet still be false.

Do we need to feel superior by pointing out others typos? Nice!

I would point out that the entire FE, 9-11 Truther, NASA-Moon landing conspiracy canon is based upon 'Arguments from incredulity.'
I'm no rocket scientist, but at least I know the Earth is round, Man went to the Moon, and air exists.

“Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.” Carl Sagan

chtwrone

• Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2015, 11:53:11 AM »

I know, right. Hoppy, did you read where I explained the deflector shield to you?

Yep, he probably saw your pathetic 'deflector' proposition.

He probably also saw your post on another thread, explaining how a man on a skateboard, throwing a medicine ball, is actually being propelled because the medicine ball is pushing on the atmosphere, lol.

The 2 posts combined, have no doubt firmly established in his mind, that YOU have the intellect of a hamster, lol.

Incidentally Yendor, did you never ask yourself why a VERY heavy medicine ball is used in the 'man on skateboard throwing ball' experiment?

Did it never occur to you, that maybe it's the momentum of the object being thrown that causes the man on the skateboard to be propelled in the opposite direction?

But then you actually think that if a beach ball weighing a few ounces, with the same dimensions as the medicine ball, was thrown with the same speed, that it would produce exactly the same propelling force, because it's the same surface area that is pushing off the atmosphere, lol.

That for me, is the clincher, when it comes to your 'hamster' brain, lol.

Please don't stop posting these propositions of yours though, as they are a constant source of amusement and really brighten my day - thanks for that by the way.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 09:52:05 PM by chtwrone »
Well done NASA - 12 men on the moon and back again.

Yendor

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2015, 03:06:13 PM »

He probably also saw your post on another thread, explaining how a man on a skateboard, throwing a medicine ball, is actually being propelled because the medicine ball is pushing on the atmosphere, lol.

The 2 posts combined, have no doubt firmly established in his mind, that YOU have the intellect of a hamster, lol.

Incidentally Yendor, did you never ask yourself why a VERY heavy medicine ball is used in the 'man on skateboard throwing ball' experiment?

Did it never occur to you, that maybe it's the momentum of the object being thrown that causes the man on the skateboard to be propelled in the opposite direction?

But then you actually think that if a beach ball weighing a few ounces, with the same dimensions as the medicine ball, was thrown with the same speed, that it would produce exactly the same propelling force, because it's the same surface area that is pushing off the atmosphere, lol.

That for me, is the clincher, when it come to your 'hamster' brain, lol.

Please don't stop posting these propositions of yours though, as they are a constant source of amusement and really brighten my day - thanks for that by the way.

I believe we are talking about impulse momentum in this situation. The Momentum-Impulse Theorem states that the change in momentum of an object is equal to the impulse exerted on it over time:
J = FΔt
J=impulse momentum
F=Force
t=time

Force is, strength or energy as an attribute of physical action or movement.

1. A person can exert more force throwing an object that weighs far less than a heavier object. So, the throwing force applied to a beach ball would be much greater than the medicine ball.

2. Because the medicine ball is much heavier than the beach ball, the time it takes to throw it is much less because a person can't get his arms out as far as he can throwing a beach ball. A person can really stretch his arms out throwing a beach ball. So, the time it takes to throw the beach ball would be greater.

In conclusion, a person can put more force behind throwing a beach ball than a medicine ball and a person can take more time exerting this extra force. So I'd say this equals more impulse momentum.

I hope this brightens your day.

George Orwell

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2015, 09:08:18 PM »

I believe we are talking about impulse momentum in this situation. The Momentum-Impulse Theorem states that the change in momentum of an object is equal to the impulse exerted on it over time:
J = FΔt
J=impulse momentum
F=Force
t=time

1. A person can exert more force throwing an object that weighs far less than a heavier object. So, the throwing force applied to a beach ball would be much greater than the medicine ball.

2. Because the medicine ball is much heavier than the beach ball, the time it takes to throw it is much less because a person can't get his arms out as far as he can throwing a beach ball. A person can really stretch his arms out throwing a beach ball. So, the time it takes to throw the beach ball would be greater.

In conclusion, a person can put more force behind throwing a beach ball than a medicine ball and a person can take more time exerting this extra force. So I'd say this equals more impulse momentum.

I didn't see you mention surface area or PSI once. Are you lost? What happened to surface area? Why is this now not what you claimed before? Why are you posting it here? Did you run away like a coward from the other threads?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 09:09:53 PM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Yendor

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2015, 06:39:30 AM »

J = FΔt
J=impulse momentum
F=Force
t=time

I didn't see you mention surface area or PSI once. Are you lost? What happened to surface area? Why is this now not what you claimed before? Why are you posting it here? Did you run away like a coward from the other threads?

I'm on here to respond to your bunk buddy chtwrone challenge to me. Yes, you guys scare me and I ran away like a coward. What a fool you are!
                              George Orwell

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2015, 06:45:26 AM »
China is the worst of the space fakers.  They did not have grainy images to cover their tracks in the early years.  lol

" class="bbc_link" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">http://fake chinese space walk

?

frenat

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2015, 06:53:12 AM »
fake only if you believe that bubbles have square edges, can go in different direction that aren't always up, and fabric flags can wave back and forth with no resistance in water.   ::)

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2015, 07:01:17 AM »
You can make up whatever you want.  The facts show clearly that they were not in space.  Go ahead, though, try to spin it in favor of the RET. 

?

frenat

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2015, 07:08:45 AM »
I made up nothing.  What I stated is present and shows they are not underwater.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2015, 07:15:12 AM »
Is this the part where you have been defeated, yet try to make a bunch of excuses in order to not look like you were totally destroyed but it only makes you look worse and very pitiful? 

?

frenat

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2015, 07:18:11 AM »
Is this the part where you have been defeated, yet try to make a bunch of excuses in order to not look like you were totally destroyed but it only makes you look worse and very pitiful?

Huh?  So you can explain how bubbles are square and flags can wave with no resistance?  Please share.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2015, 07:31:04 AM »

Huh?  So you can explain how bubbles are square and flags can wave with no resistance?  Please share.

If it was not a bubble, and it was square, like you claim, then, please, explain what propelled the square nut (or whatever square things the astronuts have hidden in their space suites) out of the space suite at great speeds.  I am sure you will pull a great answer out of your rear. 

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2015, 08:07:56 AM »

If it was not a bubble, and it was square, like you claim, then, please, explain what propelled the square nut (or whatever square things the astronuts have hidden in their space suites) out of the space suite at great speeds.  I am sure you will pull a great answer out of your rear.

It seems you have forgotten that I have already given evidence as to why this is not fake, and that they are not bubbles. Bringing it up again after the other thread died doesn't make it a valid argument again.
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

?

frenat

« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2015, 08:42:16 AM »

How should I know what propelled it?
The ones I've seen originate off camera and not from their suits.
and there is still the flag that waves without any resistance.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2015, 08:47:59 AM »

It seems you have forgotten that I have already given evidence as to why this is not fake, and that they are not bubbles. Bringing it up again after the other thread died doesn't make it a valid argument again.

You did not explain anything.  You evaded.  There is a difference.  Please, don't think that everyone here can fall for your hand waving techniques. 

So, please explain what "square object" leaped out of the "space man's" suite at such a high speed when the "space man" is barely moving.  Go ahead.  And please, don't derail this time. 

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2015, 08:50:37 AM »

Oh, so square nuts are just zooming around space in RET, only traveling towards the Earth while the space men are not phased.  I see.  Now it makes sense.  ::)

?

frenat

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2015, 08:56:07 AM »

Oh, so square nuts are just zooming around space in RET, only traveling towards the Earth while the space men are not phased.  I see.  Now it makes sense.  ::)
Please point out where I said any of the above.  Please don't try to put words in my mouth.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2015, 09:00:12 AM »

Please point out where I said any of the above.  Please don't try to put words in my mouth.

Things, which look like bubbles come out of the space man's suite.  You claim that it is square, yet give no explanation where a square object would have come from, nor do you explain why other space men don't have square objects ejecting out of their suites at high speeds.  Do you not see how you fail?

?

frenat

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2015, 09:54:05 AM »

Things, which look like bubbles come out of the space man's suite.  You claim that it is square, yet give no explanation where a square object would have come from, nor do you explain why other space men don't have square objects ejecting out of their suites at high speeds.  Do you not see how you fail?

I specifically said the ones I've seen originate off camera and not from their suits.  I never claimed to have an explanation as to where they come from.  The fact that they are square shows they are not bubbles.
No comment on the flag waving without any resistance?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2015, 10:01:03 AM »

I specifically said the ones I've seen originate off camera and not from their suits.  I never claimed to have an explanation as to where they come from.  The fact that they are square shows they are not bubbles.

You are claiming that space bubbles are square shaped, and therefore prove the space missions.  I am the one who is claiming that the bubbles came from trapped air in their space suites.  Are you saying that all bubbles are square when they are not perfectly spherical?  If they are really in space, and what you say is correct, that square objects just zoom around space willy nilly, then why do we not see these in NASA footage?  It seems your lies are just spinning you a tale of lies, and when you get busted, you lie some more.  It must suck to be a roundie liar. 

?

frenat

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2015, 10:06:48 AM »

You are claiming that space bubbles are square shaped, and therefore prove the space missions.  I am the one who is claiming that the bubbles came from trapped air in their space suites.  Are you saying that all bubbles are square when they are not perfectly spherical?  If they are really in space, and what you say is correct, that square objects just zoom around space willy nilly, then why do we not see these in NASA footage?  It seems your lies are just spinning you a tale of lies, and when you get busted, you lie some more.  It must suck to be a roundie liar.
YOU are claiming bubbles but have yet to prove that.  YOU are claiming they come from the suits but have yet to prove that.
They appear to be some type of debris.  Since they did not have an airlock it is possible it came from their capsule.  Current NASA footage is done with an airlock which is far easier to scrub for debris before evacuating but there is still occasionally debris is their footage as well.
I have not lied.  Why so hostile?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2015, 10:11:17 AM »
If it is debris, then what propelled them to move towards the Earth?  This is so easy, I almost feel sorry for you. 

?

frenat

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2015, 10:14:55 AM »
If it is debris, then what propelled them to move towards the Earth?  This is so easy, I almost feel sorry for you.
When I can't see the origination, how can I answer that? 

If they are bubbles, why do they not all travel in the same direction?  Bubbles should uniformly rise up.

why does the flag wave with no resistance whatsoever?