A Friendly Chat

• 3828 Replies

rooster

Re: A Friendly Chat
« Reply #3000 on: November 11, 2013, 02:34:46 PM »
Hell no.  I am telling rooster to take her panties out of her ass.  That is all.
You still don't know what you're talking about. It's not just anyone making fun of anyone, it's more personal than that. You could make fun of my boyfriend for all I care. And I'm allowed to delete facebook comments I don't like, that's none of your fucking business. I'm also allowed to not like it when Thork attacks my boyfriend without your permission.

Agree, mostly.  You don't have to stoop to his level though. Although, you could have been much meaner I suppose.
So when Thork makes a disgustingly detailed comment it's hilarious, but when I make a mild statement it's "wow" material and I shouldn't have stooped to his level? (lulz like I was even close to being as offensive.) Thanks for the advice, I'll take it to heart.

Junker

« Reply #3001 on: November 11, 2013, 02:36:50 PM »
Hell no.  I am telling rooster to take her panties out of her ass.  That is all.
You still don't know what you're talking about. It's not just anyone making fun of anyone, it's more personal than that. You could make fun of my boyfriend for all I care. And I'm allowed to delete facebook comments I don't like, that's none of your fucking business. I'm also allowed to not like it when Thork attacks my boyfriend without your permission.

Agree, mostly.  You don't have to stoop to his level though. Although, you could have been much meaner I suppose.
So when Thork makes a disgustingly detailed comment it's hilarious, but when I make a mild statement it's "wow" material and I shouldn't have stooped to his level? (lulz like I was even close to being as offensive.) Thanks for the advice, I'll take it to heart.

Jeez, mine was just a joke.  I know he deserves it.

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #3002 on: November 11, 2013, 02:52:07 PM »
rooster, if you don't like what he says, then ignore him.  Problem solved.  Just ignore him.  If you wanna be friends and talk, then accept him.  If goes over board, then ignore him again. 

Ii is real simple.   If you need help with it, let me know.

rooster

« Reply #3003 on: November 11, 2013, 02:56:01 PM »
rooster, if you don't like what he says, then ignore him.  Problem solved.  Just ignore him.  If you wanna be friends and talk, then accept him.  If goes over board, then ignore him again. 

Ii is real simple.   If you need help with it, let me know.
Yes, this is mostly what I already do when I get offended by Thork. I just don't appreciate anyone telling me to pull my panties out of my ass when they don't know the entire situation. Especially when that person is a moderator.

Thork

• Please do not touch or disturb me.
« Reply #3004 on: November 11, 2013, 03:00:27 PM »
It's not just anyone making fun of anyone, it's more personal than that.
Only because you make it like that.

You know that I am a strange individual. I'm not like normal people. I find it absolutely impossible to be genuinely mad at anyone for longer than a few moments. Except John Davis. But that's only because he is a constant source of irritation. Like thrush.

You are wasting your time being mean to me. I don't take it to heart. I just end up thinking that you are the one with the problem ... mostly because I'm incredibly conceited.

I harbour no ill-feeling to you or your boyfriend. If you say something mean, I'll say something mean back. A race to the bottom. And one I will usually win because I have a good imagination, reasonable writing skills, and a total disconnect from the subject matter.

I won't tolerate Thork making fun of my boyfriend just because he's super jelly.
Super jelly of what? Two people I have never met and never will that live thousands of miles away? I'm not a basket case.

Below, a similar style post to Chessus crust
Guess the number of fucks I give? Hint; it is not greater than one.
Go on. Give just one fuck. How much would that hurt? That fuck might just be enough to stop me doing something stupid in the small hours whilst I am becoming obese on special brew lager, fapping furiously in front of two bandy-legged Thai whores negotiating a plethora of vegetables on the internet, wearing nothing but the dried urine stained boxer shorts I have not bothered to change since my thread about lizard men was closed by a mod. Your fuck would mean a lot to me.
Its just how I write sometimes. Its meant to be funny. Not personal. the more you take it personally, the more it seems I touched a raw nerve. Let it go. I'm not worth it.

Junker

« Reply #3005 on: November 11, 2013, 03:02:23 PM »

Thork

« Reply #3006 on: November 11, 2013, 03:02:53 PM »

Junker

« Reply #3007 on: November 11, 2013, 03:06:03 PM »

rooster

« Reply #3008 on: November 11, 2013, 03:10:21 PM »
I'm not worth it.

Agreed.
Shut up. I'm worth 3 of you.
While it's true that I would fully expect you to retaliate if I say something mean, sometimes your insults of him are completely unprovoked. Anyway, I'm letting this go for now. I was mostly upset at people telling me how to feel or that my comment about your lady friend was harsh and/or unnecessary. I explained why I wasn't meaner but that I had a right to be. Anyway, I'm not mad at you currently.

« Reply #3009 on: November 11, 2013, 03:44:05 PM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-24898637

I think it's fair to say Miley Cyrus is an annoying little shit.

Thork

« Reply #3010 on: November 11, 2013, 03:46:05 PM »

Also for someone who spends her life either naked or twerking, she's pretty unsexy. She has a very strange face. Her latest haircut is doing her no favours.

rooster

« Reply #3011 on: November 11, 2013, 04:25:47 PM »

Also for someone who spends her life either naked or twerking, she's pretty unsexy. She has a very strange face. Her latest haircut is doing her no favours.
Yes! This is what I keep saying. She's awkward and has no shape, which is fine for any average girl but not for one who's trying to be a sex icon.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #3012 on: November 11, 2013, 04:40:59 PM »
rooster's boyfriend is a poopy-head.

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #3013 on: November 11, 2013, 05:20:47 PM »
But he did have give us some good insults:

Objection, Your Honour, witness evading. Thork, for how long did your father abuse your mother before they divorced and how does this affect your view of women today?

Why don't you hurry up and end your miserable existence so we don't have to see these kinds of embarrassing displays?

Wahhh, I don't want pity. Suck it up and get a job, or eat a bullet. Dreams fail, deal with it and quit being a pussy. That's my advice, which is more than you deserve.

If nothing else on this Forum, Rooster has proved interesting enough to inspire a sad sack of impotent trollfat - that would be Benjamin Franklin - to make threads about her; probably whilst drooling unintelligibly out of his blubbery wet lips and shaking with sobs of desperate self-loathing, and subsequently allowing this disgusting concoction of fluids leaking from his dense meaty head to lubricant his feeble and bitter attempts at masturbation. You know what they say, B. Frank: A bullet in your mother's womb would've been worth two in the bush.

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #3014 on: November 11, 2013, 05:52:42 PM »
I remember him always trying to play the alpha badass and just acting like a douche in general.

You'd get along with him well then, right?

rooster

« Reply #3015 on: November 11, 2013, 06:12:37 PM »
hahahaha, god I don't even recognize him on this site. He was terrible.

Junker

« Reply #3016 on: November 11, 2013, 06:31:29 PM »
Sounds like I missed out on a lot of fun in those days.

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
« Reply #3017 on: November 11, 2013, 06:39:08 PM »
Sounds like I missed out on a lot of fun in those days.

This forum hasn't been fun for a long-ass time.

Junker

« Reply #3018 on: November 11, 2013, 06:43:44 PM »
Yeah, I've noticed.

Lorddave

« Reply #3019 on: November 11, 2013, 07:24:52 PM »
I only vaguely remember A&A.  How is he?
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

rooster

« Reply #3020 on: November 11, 2013, 07:44:00 PM »
I only vaguely remember A&A.  How is he?
Well he had a good laugh when I read those old posts to him.

Vindictus

• insightful personal text
« Reply #3021 on: November 12, 2013, 12:56:51 AM »
A friendly chat isn't so friendly lately.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #3022 on: November 12, 2013, 02:52:15 AM »
Lets all be a bit friendlier please
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Lorddave

« Reply #3023 on: November 12, 2013, 03:32:18 AM »
I remember him always trying to play the alpha badass and just acting like a douche in general.

Probably not. I'm anti-social, so I probably wouldn't even talk to him much if I met him. I only act like an obnoxious jackass on the internet because I'm safely behind my computer. I don't get offended nearly as easily either. Then again, I don't have a girlfriend who wants to jump on every D she comes across.
You'll grow out of it, don't worry.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #3024 on: November 12, 2013, 04:05:32 AM »
It's impossible to miss out on anything on the FES.

In other news, what up Gayer!

rooster

« Reply #3025 on: November 12, 2013, 04:15:37 AM »

Probably not. I'm anti-social, so I probably wouldn't even talk to him much if I met him. I only act like an obnoxious jackass on the internet because I'm safely behind my computer. I don't get offended nearly as easily either. Then again, I don't have a girlfriend who wants to jump on every D she comes across.
Yep that's me. I want everyone's D. I remember when you tried to talk to me privately on AIM lulz.

You're also probably the only person who acts differently on the internet too. So strange.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 04:24:38 AM by rooster »

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #3026 on: November 12, 2013, 04:17:54 AM »
Andrew really wanted rooster's D.

?

Eddy Baby

• Official Member
« Reply #3027 on: November 12, 2013, 04:53:14 AM »
What is everybody doing today?

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #3028 on: November 12, 2013, 04:59:34 AM »

Yo Eddy Baby! Nowt up here, the Glorious Leader is at her dad's so I'm spending the day drinking endless cups of tea and maybe cooking some dinner at some point. And waiting to hear from my brother how his meeting with his lawyer goes.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

rooster

« Reply #3029 on: November 12, 2013, 05:17:17 AM »

Yo Eddy Baby! Nowt up here, the Glorious Leader is at her dad's so I'm spending the day drinking endless cups of tea and maybe cooking some dinner at some point. And waiting to hear from my brother how his meeting with his lawyer goes.
Ooh, why is he meeting with his lawyer?