M-M-M-MONSTER FAIL!

• 4859 Replies

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
Re: M-M-M-MONSTER FAIL!
« Reply #4560 on: March 04, 2015, 07:17:04 AM »
Alpha, this is not a debate forum.  If you do not have a flatEarth question or answer, then please refrain from posting here.

Your claim that the top of the shadow moves faster than the bottom of the shadow is not a valid flat earth answer to the question "Why is the sun not moving faster at noon".

Mikey T.

« Reply #4561 on: March 04, 2015, 07:18:46 AM »
This is AWESOME 
I cannot stop laughing about it.
i also have personal experience and communication with the aether, but i know you won't accept that as evidence.

Everyone, everyone. Lets back up a second.
You talk to the aether?

i would not call it talking.

Like, mind melding or shared vision or what?
It didn't tell you to have sex with a baby turtle did it? Because I can tell you what that is.

i have no idea what you're talking about, i simply hear its voice. it wants to be whole, again. i did not know it was aether when i first heard it, but since learning, i see that is the only possible explanation for something that i can hear anywhere on earth, and that knows what it does.
it's very simple.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 08:07:31 AM by Mikey T Lovzballs »

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #4562 on: March 04, 2015, 11:25:12 AM »
I was exactly hoping for this kind of support, so thank you.

At any rate, despite the tremendous efforts I put into this forum, and my tragic family situation (a shill for a father, a sheeple for a mother, a physicist pseudo-scientist and gatekeeper for a cousin, all flat-earth deniers), I consider my mission accomplished. I have extensively proven flat earth based on the curvature formula, and I am exhausted but very satisfied.

This would not have been possible without you guys, you (two or three) flat-earthers, but also without the shills, for their punctual criticism and objections. So thanks to all and bye bye. For the flat-earthers, see you on the other forum (off limits to shills).
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

« Reply #4563 on: March 04, 2015, 01:43:28 PM »
i am completely intelligible the rest of the time,
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #4564 on: March 04, 2015, 03:48:37 PM »
The designated war over East China Sea doesn’t happen because it connected to the core plan of the Feds – the elimination of Kat Sung. China plays a role in that plan.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

« Reply #4565 on: March 06, 2015, 10:51:05 AM »
I'd like to fancy myself as an "expert" image analyst
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.

« Reply #4566 on: March 07, 2015, 03:05:16 PM »
There is no such thing as air.
Scuba tanks, balloons, plastic bags, and other enclosed spaces are dangerous for the simple reason that they have loose particles on the edge.
There is a reason the dead are cold: they no longer breathe.
Fire does not require oxygen.
The moon glows too brightly to be just a rock. The idea that we see the same face is a clear optical illusion.

kman

• Pastafarian
« Reply #4567 on: March 08, 2015, 05:38:16 PM »
This thread asks a SIMPLE QUESTION....Where all the pictures FROM SPACE of these so called eclipses?

This guy doesn't understand how eclipses work  ;D
Quote from: Excelsior John
[USA TODAY and NPR] are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST
Quote from: modestman
i don't understand what you are saying=therfore you are liar

« Reply #4568 on: March 11, 2015, 02:12:57 PM »
Got any links on teleportation of matter? I'm pretty sure only information of a spin state has been successfully teleported.
http://bit.ly/1EZ2cwA
gives a 'let me google that for you' to search results saying

quantum physics, researchers teleport data an unprecedented distance
Quantum teleportation is a process by which quantum information
In quantum teleportation, quantum information can be transmitted

Vaux doing his thing ;D

Vauxhall

• dark matter does not exist
« Reply #4569 on: March 11, 2015, 02:22:22 PM »
So it's my fail that you don't understand these experiments? Wow.
Read the FAQS.

« Reply #4570 on: March 11, 2015, 02:24:18 PM »
So it's my fail that you don't understand these experiments? Wow.
It is your fault that you do not understand the difference between matter and a spin state.

And look at that, Vaux doing his thing again.

Vauxhall

« Reply #4571 on: March 12, 2015, 12:31:07 PM »
And taking rather a risk here, but proving that my interest is in proper moderation rather than my own personal benefit, if you really think I have broken so many rules that I should have been banned out of existence, then surely admitting you haven't done it is admitting that you are indeed shit at moderating?

Perhaps, but if you want to make this argument then you must recant all the times you've said we're ban-crazy and show overt favortisom to flat-earthers. You cannot both say these things and call us shit mods for not banning you.

OK, good point. You're not ban crazy, but you do indulge in inappropriate posting.

And the favoritism.  You cannot both say our moderation skews heavily to non-flat-earthers and also say we are shit mods for being so lenient on you.

Nay. I shall not concede this point. You are simplifying it by saying "because we haven't banned you, therefore we don't favouritise FE'ers" which is a non sequitur. If you were to take your moderation as a whole, including telling people to stop posting low content and not to debate in Q&A, you are skewed in favour of the flat side. All of us are free to comb through your post history to check if I am simply speaking opinion or fact. You and jroa also appear to be blind to each other's transgressions. You especially Pongo, are unable to resist debating in Q&A, and the reaction when I pointed this out was for jroa to simply to chop my post out of the thread. Highly professional. Then when I tried to raise honest debate and opinion on whether you were debating, the thread was moved from Debate (which it was) to Angry Ranting (which it wasn't, but at least being in the lower forum allowed me to openly insult you.) And even there, the balance of opinion was that you had been debating in Q&A.
Read the FAQS.

« Reply #4572 on: March 12, 2015, 01:51:16 PM »
Vauxhall, I don't think you really understand what this thread is for. It's to post examples of ludicrous statements that are wrong.
Whereas everything that I said in that post can be checked by any forum member and found to be true. Look at the post histories. Look at the threads. It's all there.

Vauxhall

« Reply #4573 on: March 12, 2015, 02:13:45 PM »
Vauxhall, I don't think you really understand what this thread is for. It's to post examples of ludicrous statements that are wrong.
Whereas everything that I said in that post can be checked by any forum member and found to be true. Look at the post histories. Look at the threads. It's all there.
Read the FAQS.

« Reply #4574 on: March 12, 2015, 02:53:08 PM »

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #4575 on: March 12, 2015, 07:15:34 PM »
My favorite part is how he replaced his awful examples of our "shit moderating" with "everything I said can be checked by any forum member." He's just phoning it in now.

Rama Set

• I am also an engineer
« Reply #4576 on: March 13, 2015, 06:03:49 AM »
My favorite part is how he replaced his awful examples of our "shit moderating" with "everything I said can be checked by any forum member." He's just phoning it in now.

Because Daniel is coming to clean up this mess. He is.
Aether is the  characteristic of action or inaction of charged  & noncharged particals.

« Reply #4577 on: March 13, 2015, 11:44:16 AM »

It's because I have better things to do with my time than spend even one minute re-posting the examples of everything you do badly.
But since you ask:
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62601.msg1651749#msg1651749
A combination of off topic posting and debate in the Q&A forum by Pongo. Also failure to stick to the rules and post only replies to questions.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62596.msg1651654#msg1651654
Initial response to a question is debate rather than an answer, once again by Pongo himself.

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62927.msg1663379#msg1663379
Again, Pongo disputes the veracity of the question's premise, which is debate. This one had a poll, in which 62.5% of respondents agreed that he was debating.

How about some biased moderation? Lemmiwinks is of the same opinion as me here, that moderation is applied unfairly.
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62610.msg1651873#msg1651873

Vauxhall posts these crazy pictures of animals living near the ice wall and no warning is given:
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62587.msg1651414#msg1651414
(Worth noting the question being asked was about meteorites and Vauxhall dragged it off topic by debating about ice wall guards. The mods all seem fine with that.)
The thread descends into a barrage of low topic posting. Commendably, Pongo enters and tells off three RE'ers for posting nonsense pictures - however, he passes no comment on Vauxhall's post, which clearly is also low content and in fact was the root cause of other people posting similar pictures. Favouritism? Of course.

And Rama, don't be stupid. Daniel is never going to do anything.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #4578 on: March 13, 2015, 03:36:16 PM »
This is one for the record books:

This is from the website linked in this thread by a flat earther from Kansas who thinks that the whole world is completely flat and that mountains are either not there or secret government bases.  The text color and font alone is enough to earn this paragraph a place in this thread, and it also assumes that nobody has been to the ocean.  I have been to both costs of the United States and I have always lived next to mountains, so these claims are especially ridiculous to me.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #4579 on: March 13, 2015, 04:39:58 PM »
The Obamists (even before obama was president or even born) created the mountains so that we could not build temples higher than the highest mountains. Before the highest mountain was Temple Mount which wasnt too high but now the highest mountain is a lot higher even though its fake. They want to destroy our faith. Of course Sinai was taller but God destroyed sinai after he gave the commandments to moses and then put it back when he needed it. It was not intended to be permanent (this isnt in the bible explicitly but its there in subtext. I suspect it was probably deleted in translation by non believers). Obamaniaists rebuilt sinai against god's wishes.

Obvious troll, but a glorious one.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #4580 on: March 13, 2015, 05:05:52 PM »
The Obamists (even before obama was president or even born) created the mountains so that we could not build temples higher than the highest mountains. Before the highest mountain was Temple Mount which wasnt too high but now the highest mountain is a lot higher even though its fake. They want to destroy our faith. Of course Sinai was taller but God destroyed sinai after he gave the commandments to moses and then put it back when he needed it. It was not intended to be permanent (this isnt in the bible explicitly but its there in subtext. I suspect it was probably deleted in translation by non believers). Obamaniaists rebuilt sinai against god's wishes.

I won't lie, I enjoy this guy far more than JRowe, mostly because blaming all of histories problems on Obama is so much better than the aether.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #4581 on: March 13, 2015, 05:07:09 PM »

I won't lie, I enjoy this guy far more than JRowe, mostly because blaming all of histories problems on Obama is so much better than the aether.

OBAMA IS MADE OF AETHER
OPEN YOUR EYES
THINK FOR YOURSELF
yada yada yada
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #4582 on: March 13, 2015, 05:18:30 PM »

OBAMA IS MADE OF AETHER
OPEN YOUR EYES
THINK FOR YOURSELF
yada yada yada

God dammit Jane, you are glorious in your own twisted way.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #4583 on: March 13, 2015, 05:20:29 PM »
the aether does not have a high opinion of obama, however, so there is a kernel of truth there. however, mountains do exist.

THIS IS THE BEST GOD DAMNED SENTENCE UTTERED BY MANKIND!

I DARE YOU; NAY, DEFY YOU TO FIND BETTER!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 05:23:42 PM by Lemmiwinks »

Vauxhall

« Reply #4584 on: March 13, 2015, 05:43:05 PM »
This is a fitting thread for Lemmiwank's flirting.
Read the FAQS.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #4585 on: March 13, 2015, 06:16:05 PM »

Don't hate me 'cause you ain't me.

« Reply #4586 on: March 13, 2015, 07:22:05 PM »
donut hanus b/c u anus xDDD

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #4587 on: March 13, 2015, 07:26:40 PM »

Wait, and weren't you the one that earlier called out Jane to stop flirting with me? I mean, in that context wouldn't that mean my flirting is actually not a monster fail?

CANT YOU EVER FIND ANY CONSISTENCY?!

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #4588 on: March 13, 2015, 07:29:25 PM »
CANT YOU EVER FIND ANY CONSISTENCY?!

Consistency from a flat earther?  Don't be absurd.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

Vauxhall

« Reply #4589 on: March 13, 2015, 08:05:05 PM »
Oh I'm hatin' alright.
Read the FAQS.