Introducng myself a flat eartherer

• 29 Replies
?

FlatEarthMaverick

Introducng myself a flat eartherer
« on: March 13, 2015, 11:22:01 AM »
 :) 8)
HI EVERYONE I'm Jerry and I have always thought the government and the CIA and the NASA have been hiding something from us. I am a devout chirstian and I have always thought that god does not like us I mean look at the country we live in weve got a muslim president and everything you know. My priest friend who is a great guy not a real priest but he likes to call himself that hes from texas sos hes a little weird. He told me about the FLAT EARTH THEORY which is what the bible said and I thought that makes so much more sense. these commies want to lie and steal our freedom and ruin our religion and way of life. I have created a website to tell people the truth.
Jerry
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 07:35:45 PM by Jack »

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
Re: Introducng myself a flat eartherer
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 11:35:54 AM »
I suggest you check out this video: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63090.0#.VQMsd4pOLCQ

Also, acordong to your website you believe mountains don't exist!?!?!?!?!  I am staring at a mountain right now and I live near the Rocky mountains, they definitely exist.

I am a Christian and a dedicated round earther, I am open to new ideas but I also like to verify things, which is why I am not a flat earther.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 11:41:07 AM »
Looking at your website you should fit in very well with some folk on here.....

?

FlatEarthMaverick

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 12:32:29 PM »
Im very glad you looked at my website and liked it!!1 ;D
As for the mountains I dont know maybe they exist im open to new ideas but i live most of my life in kansas and ive never seen one so i dont know. Youre comment has made me think.

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 12:37:19 PM »
You think our President is a Muslim.

Great, you're one of those. Well I'll let our resident rabid Muslim flat earthers tear you up. It'll be fun to watch.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 12:40:43 PM »
By any chance, do you live in Night Vale?
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2015, 02:28:19 PM »
That's a pretty piss poor website. :P :P :P
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

FalseProphet

• Life is just a tale
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2015, 02:38:56 PM »
hoppy is the pre-eminent flat earther on the Forum. Sorry, you have lost your face.

?

FlatEarthMaverick

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2015, 03:12:32 PM »
Im sorry about the website im not good with webdesign.  :( The liers have flashy websites but its just throwing sand in your eyes, I tell the truth but im no good at websites.
Im sorry about the muslims I have no problem with muslims I just dont want a president who is one. this country is based on the bible and i here Obama took his oath not on the bible. Not on the quraan either on something else im not really sure what. Travel guide to kenya maybe ( thats a joke I dont think it was a travel guide to kenya I believe obama was born in hawai but he did live in indonesia so i think he is a muslim which is not bad but i think he should have sworn in on the bible).

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2015, 03:17:22 PM »
Im very glad you looked at my website and liked it!!1 ;D
As for the mountains I dont know maybe they exist im open to new ideas but i live most of my life in kansas and ive never seen one so i dont know. Youre comment has made me think.

I have read a bit more and I can see that you also believe that oceans are not deep and that mountains are recently created things.  You mentioned that "THE EARTH LOOKED [completely flat] BEFORE BARACK HUSSEIN O'BAMA INSTALLED THE MOUNTAINS AND THE GREENSCREENS AND POLLUTED ARE EARTH", but Obama has only been in office for 6 years and I have never lived somewhere where I can't see a mountain, in fact just today I did a hike on a particularly large mountain surrounded by other similarly sized mountains.  If that were a secret government base then it would easily hold more people then New York city.  Mountains are generally over a mile high and are many miles wide, which is many times higher then the tallest buildings.  If a mountain were anything but solid rock then there is no way that they would be able to support their own weight, and also how do you think mountains would be built without anyone noticing?

In fact, here is a picture that I took of the particularly large mountain visible from my current location:

"HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE OCEAN NO I DIDNT THINK SO"

Actually, I have seen both the Atlantic and Pacific ocean, and I have even been on a boat going from the United States to Mexico and back again.  The ocean is definitely pretty deep, not just because a huge ship can sail over it but because the water is quite transparent and I still can't see the bottom.

Earth has definitely had mountains and deep oceans for as long as I have been on it.

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2015, 03:20:34 PM »
Man, this guy sounds like he could give Heiwas site a run for its money.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2015, 03:21:03 PM »
I'd also add I went a fair way up Mount Snowdon, and definitely saw it, as a kid, and that was way before Obama.

I'm still calling Night Vale, and nominating 'Obama installed the mountains' for the greatest phrase ever uttered on this website, just beating out 'air does not exist'.
We all know deep in our hearts that Jane is the last face we'll see before we're choked to death!

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2015, 03:26:20 PM »
Im sorry about the website im not good with webdesign.  :( The liers have flashy websites but its just throwing sand in your eyes, I tell the truth but im no good at websites.

I happen to know how to make awesome looking websites with only a text editor by using HTML, CSS, PHP, and Java script.  I am not a master at it, but I do have 2 years of web design classes under my belt.  My first bit of advice would be to change the color of the text here:

Either make that text or the background darker, unless your website is meant to drive anyone with graphic or web design experience crazy.  I had to try pretty hard to read that text and I ended up just highlighting it so it was on a blue background.

By the way, if you want me to help you on your website I am not going to do it for free.  Web design is hard and it takes a lot of time.

?

FlatEarthMaverick

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2015, 04:04:50 PM »
Mikeman thank you for the suggestions. Web site design is hard thats why im so bad at it  ;D But it gets the point across i think which is the point isnt it. Lemmiwinks i dont know what Heiwa is but i googled it and found a Japanese restaurant. I couldnt give them a run for there money . ;D My preist friend went to japan and he did not see mount fuji doesnt sound like a real word anyway.  ;D More lies by our government and Obama. But what is the Hewia you were talking about?

?

FlatEarthMaverick

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2015, 04:13:54 PM »
For the mountain, yes I see it is their of course I believe you. But it is not natural yes it has been there your whole life but was it there before that? Theyll tell you about ''''techtonic plates''' and '''moving continents'''''' but just have a think about that. Occams razor: The solution with the least amount of assumtions is the right one. 'The earth is moving in differnet directions and is a globe spinning aroudn the sun powered by a force called gravity that we dont really understand, and, oh yes, there are mountains under water and also really big trenches' Just think about it.

?

FlatEarthMaverick

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2015, 04:16:34 PM »
Some mountains exist, the ones youve seen but most of them you see in pictures arent real there photoshoped and even the ones that you have seen arent natural.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2015, 04:19:31 PM »
Some mountains exist, the ones youve seen but most of them you see in pictures arent real there photoshoped and even the ones that you have seen arent natural.

Who made them? You seem to say Obama made them, but plenty predate Obama and, like Olympus, many are known to have existed for millennia.
Also, what about volcanoes?

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2015, 04:29:03 PM »
Occams razor: The solution with the least amount of assumtions is the right one.

No. It frequently isn't the right one.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.
I am pompous, self-righteous, thin skinned, and smug.

?

FlatEarthMaverick

« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2015, 04:42:06 PM »
What about volcanoes? They dont exist. Have you ever seen one? I havent. The one in hawai doesnt count it is an obvious hoax. The one in Ice Land a few years ago was probably faked to cover up something but I dont know what. (Theories anyone?  ;))
Mountains have not been around for thousands of years only a few hundred by my calculations. They were made by the obama crowd who werent called that then because Obama wasnt born but now they are so we call them that. This Obama is the latest but there have been many before just not openly president, if you understnad what I mean. Any mountains mentioned before that have been added in since then or they are mistranslations. There were small hills of course but nothing bigger than Temple Mount. (See my explanation for that here: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63097.msg1669928#msg1669928) So when you see a mention of a mountain in an old book you should now they werent talkign about what you think of when you think mountain. It was more a bump in the road or probably a metaphore, or a biblical reference because there was one real mountain that was mount sinai. mount aryayat where Noah landed was just another name for Mount Sinai

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2015, 04:58:02 PM »
What about volcanoes? They dont exist. Have you ever seen one? I havent. The one in hawai doesnt count it is an obvious hoax. The one in Ice Land a few years ago was probably faked to cover up something but I dont know what. (Theories anyone?  ;))
Mountains have not been around for thousands of years only a few hundred by my calculations. They were made by the obama crowd who werent called that then because Obama wasnt born but now they are so we call them that. This Obama is the latest but there have been many before just not openly president, if you understnad what I mean. Any mountains mentioned before that have been added in since then or they are mistranslations. There were small hills of course but nothing bigger than Temple Mount. (See my explanation for that here: http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=63097.msg1669928#msg1669928) So when you see a mention of a mountain in an old book you should now they werent talkign about what you think of when you think mountain. It was more a bump in the road or probably a metaphore, or a biblical reference because there was one real mountain that was mount sinai. mount aryayat where Noah landed was just another name for Mount Sinai

I've been up a Volcano and seen the smoke coming out of it. Explain that.
Founder member of the League Of Scientific Gentlemen and Mademoiselles des Connaissances.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2015, 04:58:45 PM »

Obamaists burning bibles, obviously.

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2015, 05:01:04 PM »

*smacks forehead* How could I not have noticed?
The Volcano in question was Vesuvius. Presumably the ash that buried the town of Pompeii was the residue of the burnt bibles and it actually happened in 1979 AD rather than 79 AD?

Lemmiwinks

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2015, 05:04:39 PM »

The Volcano in question was Vesuvius. Presumably the ash that buried the town of Pompeii was the residue of the burnt bibles and it actually happened in 1979 AD rather than 79 AD?

Oh hey, we both used Pompeii, I wonder how he will respond.

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2015, 05:05:41 PM »
I literally came to a place to watch a volcano, and saw magma coming out of the side. It was a small eruption, obviously, and from a safe distance. And explain olympus. It's been here way before such a conspiracy could exist.
EDIT: It was long time ago, I forget the volcano.
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

Slemon

• Flat Earth Researcher
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2015, 05:06:18 PM »

Actually it was an alien spaceship inhabited by creatures called Pyroviles, which attempted to take off, and actually exploded, causing debris to rain down.
Doctor Who is as valid an answer as Night Vale.

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2015, 05:07:24 PM »

Actually it was an alien spaceship inhabited by creatures called Pyroviles, which attempted to take off, and actually exploded, causing debris to rain down.
Doctor Who is as valid an answer as Night Vale.

Doctor Who is actually an anagram of Night Vale. If you change some of the letters. CONSPIRACY!

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2015, 05:08:51 PM »
And I have been on the open ocean. Not exactly hard to get there.
Caught a few fish, too, so it has depth. Someone else on the boat fell in, why was he soaked?
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2015, 05:13:26 PM »

I live in Utah, and Utah has more then a few mountains, do a Google image search for "Utah" and you will see what I mean.  I have driven across Utah many times and unlike Kansas it's difficult to find ground that is not flat, and pretty much all flat patches have large farms on them.  So how would the government build all these mountains without anyone noticing?  I should also mention that many of the images of mountains that come up when you Google "Utah" are of places that I have been, including the arch that is on Utah license plates.

The vast majority of images containing mountains are actually taken by civilians, not the government.  How could most of the mountains in photos be Photoshopped if most pictures are taken by random people with cameras?

Here is the Mona Lisa:

Note the mountains in the background.  When do you think all the mountains were built anyway?

Mikey T.

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2015, 09:49:04 PM »

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2015, 10:18:44 PM »
I made a thread dedicated to debating weather mountains exist, here it is.