Magnetic poles wandering

• 41 Replies

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
Re: Magnetic poles wandering
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2009, 12:11:17 PM »
Weird.  I could have sworn I posted that.  Must have forgotten to hit "post" or something.

Anyways, you are mixing your models.  The apparent location and movement of stars and indeed the rising and setting of the sun is due to aetheric eddification which takes account into it rimdistance, time of the aetheric cycle, and time of day.

Ignoring that, it seems like that would only be an issue if the stars reached out a long enough distance.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

?

Thermal Detonator

• Definitively the best avatar maker.
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2009, 04:12:31 PM »
Weird.  I could have sworn I posted that.  Must have forgotten to hit "post" or something.

Anyways, you are mixing your models.  The apparent location and movement of stars and indeed the rising and setting of the sun is due to aetheric eddification which takes account into it rimdistance, time of the aetheric cycle, and time of day.

Ignoring that, it seems like that would only be an issue if the stars reached out a long enough distance.

I don't understand some of the terms used here. What is "rimdistance" on an infinite plane? And what is the aetheric cycle?
Gayer doesn't live in an atmosphere of vaporised mustard like you appear to, based on your latest photo.

?

trig

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2009, 07:01:40 PM »

I don't understand some of the terms used here. What is "rimdistance" on an infinite plane? And what is the aetheric cycle?
Aether is John Davis' "theory of everything". If he needs the satellites and stars fixed above the Earth, it is by aether eddies. If he needs the light to bend, it is aether.

And if you press him to explain what aether is and how it works all those miracles, he will say he is preparing a paper to be published very soon, and when soon becomes late he will angrily say he does not work for free.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2009, 12:06:33 PM »
Weird.  I could have sworn I posted that.  Must have forgotten to hit "post" or something.

Anyways, you are mixing your models.  The apparent location and movement of stars and indeed the rising and setting of the sun is due to aetheric eddification which takes account into it rimdistance, time of the aetheric cycle, and time of day.

Aether is John Davis' "theory of everything". If he needs the satellites and stars fixed above the Earth, it is by aether eddies. If he needs the light to bend, it is aether.

And if you press him to explain what aether is and how it works all those miracles, he will say he is preparing a paper to be published very soon, and when soon becomes late he will angrily say he does not work for free.
I don't care about money.  But I have limited time.  I'm preparing for my gfs birthday party, so I won't be posting today, but tomorrow I'll post some more information about my model and specifically aether.

In short though, rimdistance is a term to describe your distance from the Northpole.   I should rename it as it reflects a disk earth.

An aetheric cycle is about a little off of a year.  It is comprised of smaller cycles which help predict daylight, etc.

It constantly amazes me how you expect me to completely discover in whole everything concerning space in the span of less than a year.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

?

Dr Matrix

• In Soviet Russia, Matrix enters you!
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2009, 06:43:55 PM »
The RETer's sure know how to set the bar high for everyone else, huh?
Quote from: Arthur Schopenhauer
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2009, 07:11:28 PM »
You are not discovering anything. You are proposing a model which may or may not be possible or true. You are merely giving a possible solution. You are not giving the solution but one. We are just curious about the feasibility about this model.

?

flyingmonkey

• Troll trolling Trolls
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2010, 04:17:51 AM »
How come constellations of stars in the Southern Hemisphere are upside down compared to ones in the Northern Hemisphere, Orion for example.

Why can't countries in the Northern Hemisphere see the Southern Cross?
Why can't countries is the Southern Hemisphere see the North Star?

If Earth were a flat plane, all stars should be visible everywhere, especially if the stars are rotating around the flat plane of Earth.

ED: Also

Plate tectonics cannot be the one influencing the pole, otherwise the geographic North would be shifting in relation to the Suns direction, and the icecap would be in some randomass spot.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 04:23:37 AM by flyingmonkey »

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2010, 11:57:59 AM »
Please stay in topic in the Debate board. If you want to ask questions, you're welcome to do so in Q&A, but in here, stay on topic.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2010, 03:10:51 PM »
The RETer's sure know how to set the bar high for everyone else, huh?

You mean by having an extremely consistent "theory" that explains nearly all observed phenomena? Yeah I guess it does set the bar high.

?

Dr Matrix

• In Soviet Russia, Matrix enters you!
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2010, 04:32:31 PM »
You mean by having an extremely consistent "theory" that explains nearly all observed phenomena? Yeah I guess it does set the bar high.

If only such a "theory" existed.
Quote from: Arthur Schopenhauer
All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2010, 05:35:32 PM »
It really does. Most FE'rs at least recognize that RE is just as likely as FE if not more. I don't know of anything RE fails to describe accurately while FE has many holes.

« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2010, 05:43:02 PM »

If only such a "theory" existed.

The Round Earth.
There is evidence for a NASA conspiracy. Please search.