THE CONCAVE EARTH HERE ARE REASONS WHY WE LIVE INSIDE

• 138 Replies

The Truth Seeker

• listen and know no lies...
THE CONCAVE EARTH HERE ARE REASONS WHY WE LIVE INSIDE
« on: August 04, 2015, 06:22:07 AM »
the horizen is always at eye level
the rectilinator experiment shows a reverse curvature
the nazi believed it was and they were more advanced then any nation at the time
the movement of stars and the moon prove the concave earth
the refraction of light proves light bends around the earth

"Perhaps when I am gone you will appreciate me more, and realize I was about truth, justice and possessing a steadfast determination to demolish the walls of deception and unbelief." Lord Steven Christopher

Misero

• Of course it's flat. It looks that way up close.
Re: THE CONCAVE EARTH HERE ARE REASONS WHY WE LIVE INSIDE
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 06:25:46 AM »
The Romans were the most advanced at the time. They thought sic'ing people against lions for entertainment was ok.
EVERYONE! START SACRIFICING TO JUPITER AGAIN! ROMAN IS TRUTH!
I am the worst moderator ever.

Sometimes I wonder: "Why am  I on this site?"
Then I look at threads about clouds not existing and I go back to posting and lurking. Lurk moar.

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 06:44:40 AM »
The Romans were the most advanced at the time. They thought sic'ing people against lions for entertainment was ok.
EVERYONE! START SACRIFICING TO JUPITER AGAIN! ROMAN IS TRUTH!

this is a matter of technology... not relogious beliefs... if the romans are the most scientifiic you should believen there science as truth...
"Perhaps when I am gone you will appreciate me more, and realize I was about truth, justice and possessing a steadfast determination to demolish the walls of deception and unbelief." Lord Steven Christopher

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 07:49:27 AM »
The horizon is not always at eye level.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Mikey T.

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 08:18:34 AM »
Hollow Earth enthusiasts continue to believe. Teed's Concave Earth theory, for example, was tested during World War II (1939–1945) by a Nazi scientist. He aimed a camera at a 45-degree angle into the sky from an island in the Baltic Sea, hoping to catch an image of a British fleet on the other side of the concave Earth. The experiment was unsuccessful.
http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/Hollow_Earth.aspx

Another source
https://books.google.com/books?id=DoZhZ48Fxo4C&pg=PA166&lpg=PA166&dq=Dr.+Heinz+Fischer+nazi&source=bl&ots=b1yAL58rJG&sig=O5OfXUredbZadGJW-frrwhYZ0j0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CFEQ6AEwCGoVChMI_rTluNuPxwIVip-ACh0QpQ5h#v=onepage&q=Dr.%20Heinz%20Fischer%20nazi&f=false

So a few Nazi's believed in hollow Earth.  They utterly failed to produce anything that would even be considered evidence to support such a nonsensical model.

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 09:43:39 AM »

im guessing you havent been in a plane...

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2015, 09:46:48 AM »
Hollow Earth enthusiasts continue to believe. Teed's Concave Earth theory, for example, was tested during World War II (1939–1945) by a Nazi scientist. He aimed a camera at a 45-degree angle into the sky from an island in the Baltic Sea, hoping to catch an image of a British fleet on the other side of the concave Earth. The experiment was unsuccessful.

Another source
https://books.google.com/books?id=DoZhZ48Fxo4C&pg=PA166&lpg=PA166&dq=Dr.+Heinz+Fischer+nazi&source=bl&ots=b1yAL58rJG&sig=O5OfXUredbZadGJW-frrwhYZ0j0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CFEQ6AEwCGoVChMI_rTluNuPxwIVip-ACh0QpQ5h#v=onepage&q=Dr.%20Heinz%20Fischer%20nazi&f=false

So a few Nazi's believed in hollow Earth.  They utterly failed to produce anything that would even be considered evidence to support such a nonsensical model.

all your sources are controled so they is invalid... nice try kid... funny how you cant even address my other points ayy lmao so sad and fail troll...

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2015, 10:37:11 AM »
the nazi believed it was and they were more advanced then any nation at the time

1. Depends on where you are.
2. A reverse curvature?
3. Just like one of the most advanced countries in the world, USA, beliefs that giving people more guns solves the problem of people shooting each other up in schools.
4. And what movement are the stars doing that proves "concave earth" and disproves round earth?
5. Yes, Light can bend. But it bends very little because it has an extremely low mass.

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2015, 10:49:03 AM »

1. Depends on where you are.
2. A reverse curvature?
3. Just like one of the most advanced countries in the world, USA, beliefs that giving people more guns solves the problem of people shooting each other up in schools.
4. And what movement are the stars doing that proves "concave earth" and disproves round earth?
5. Yes, Light can bend. But it bends very little because it has an extremely low mass.

1... what magical place do you have?? i have been on a plane and claimed mount everest and i see that the horizen is always eye level... end of story...
2... you arent very smart or you?? look up what those words mean and you will know what im talking about assuming you can read of course...
3... that isnt sciencetific geometrical findings...
4... just look up in the sky at night time or look up star trails and you will know what im saying about...
5... the earth has been proven concave and that means that the sun has to refract light to make sense so your wrong...

heres a tip... learn to do basic research before coming into an argument...

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2015, 10:53:40 AM »

Nope. It's below local level if you're above the horizon.

Flawed experiments produce unreliable results.

the nazi believed it was[Citation needed] and they were more advanced then any nation at the time

Some Nazis had very strange beliefs. Did any of the ones with technical competence believe this?

Example?

The non-uniform density of the atmosphere bends light some. So?
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2015, 11:15:25 AM »

Nope. It's below local level if you're above the horizon.

Flawed experiments produce unreliable results.

the nazi believed it was[Citation needed] and they were more advanced then any nation at the time

Some Nazis had very strange beliefs. Did any of the ones with technical competence believe this?

Example?

The non-uniform density of the atmosphere bends light some. So?

first... the horizen is always at eye level... period... go in a plane or on top of mount everest...

second... the rectillinator expiriment is more reliable then the new ones cause it isnt over seen by nazis freemasons/ jesuits/ zionistic jews / illuminati / repitillians / vampires / nibirus / or any other such power who controls the scientific going ons of the world...

third... nazis believen this... even wach vsauce...

forth... they do... look up at the sky...

fith... the refraction of light bends around from the sun like a curved light...

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2015, 11:18:53 AM »
funny how fast your guyss bullshit is smashed

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2015, 11:43:15 AM »
Even if they believed in it, they also believed that putting a giant mirror in space could make a Laser Beam of Destruction using sunlight.

And about those stars, you have not provided any answer as to why they would prove anything. The only thing you said is that we should look into the sky.
Good to know that those stars are still there. But what did they prove again? And how?

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2015, 12:38:27 PM »
first... the horizen is always at eye level... period... go in a plane or on top of mount everest...

Maybe we're talking about different things. Presuming that you're just misspelling horizon, then how can you tell if it's below level or not?

From an airplane flying at 10,000 meters above sea level, the sea-level horizon will be about 3° below level. If you're using the horizon itself as the reference for level, then there's your mistake; if not, what are you using to establish level? How careful is your measurement of the angle to the horizon?

second... the rectillinator expiriment is more reliable then the new ones cause <conspiracy theory>

Nope. The rectilineator (presuming another misspelling on your part) assumes, among other things, that four miles worth of bolted-together 12'-long wooden beams, assembled along a beach and over water, are perfectly straight. 'nuff said. No need to go into lizards, Nazis and Freemasons.

third... nazis believen this...

Citation, please.

even wach vsauce...

What?? Did you mean "Ever watch Vsauce?"

No. Why?

They do what?

As an avid amateur astronomer, I look up at the sky quite often.

fith... the refraction of light bends around from the sun like a curved light...

... due to continuously-changing density of air. So?

Are you trying to make flat-earth types look smart in comparison to you by intentionally making incoherent or barely-coherent posts offering a different model? It'll take more than that.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2015, 12:49:57 PM »

Maybe we're talking about different things. Presuming that you're just misspelling horizon, then how can you tell if it's below level or not?

From an airplane flying at 10,000 meters above sea level, the sea-level horizon will be about 3° below level. If you're using the horizon itself as the reference for level, then there's your mistake; if not, what are you using to establish level? How careful is your measurement of the angle to the horizon?

second... the rectillinator expiriment is more reliable then the new ones cause <conspiracy theory>

Nope. The rectilineator (presuming another misspelling on your part) assumes, among other things, that four miles worth of bolted-together 12'-long wooden beams, assembled along a beach and over water, are perfectly straight. 'nuff said. No need to go into lizards, Nazis and Freemasons.

Citation, please.

even wach vsauce...

No. Why?

They do what?

Are you trying to make flat-earth types look smart in comparison to you by intentionally making incoherent or barely-coherent posts offering a different model? It'll take more than that.

first... i dont know what random science nonsense your talking about but it dont matter... go in a plane or claim mount everest and see that it is always eye level period... if the earth were flat that wouldnt be the case...

second... you dont know what your talking about... building consistent boards are way more accurate then flag poles or letting nasa nazis fly in space and give you photoshoped pictures...

third... wach vsauce...

forth... look up in the sky... but without the flat earth in mind... pretend you dont know nothing and you WILL see the truth...

fith... the sun isnt a hovering over you like a flying saucer and that proves it... and you guys already look stupid... you say your awake but really your almost just as asleep as the other sheeple...

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2015, 12:52:12 PM »
Even if they believed in it, they also believed that putting a giant mirror in space could make a Laser Beam of Destruction using sunlight.

And about those stars, you have not provided any answer as to why they would prove anything. The only thing you said is that we should look into the sky.
Good to know that those stars are still there. But what did they prove again? And how?

you can put a magnafine glass on the sun and burn ants why cant you put a giant magnafine glass and burn people??

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2015, 02:16:31 PM »

Citation, please.

even wach vsauce...

No. Why?

They do what?

first... i dont know what random science nonsense your talking about but it dont matter... go in a plane or claim mount everest and see that it is always eye level period... if the earth were flat that wouldnt be the case...

second... you dont know what your talking about... building consistent boards are way more accurate then flag poles or letting nasa nazis fly in space and give you photoshoped pictures...

third... wach vsauce...

forth... look up in the sky... but without the flat earth in mind... pretend you dont know nothing and you WILL see the truth...

fith... the sun isnt a hovering over you like a flying saucer and that proves it... and you guys already look stupid... you say your awake but really your almost just as asleep as the other sheeple...

1. I have been on a plane at 12000m height. Horizon is clearly below eye level. In fact, at my lodge by the sea, ~ 40 meters above sea level I can clearly see that the horizon is below eye level. Also we who are answering to you believe in the spherical earth.

2. Nope. Way nope. You'd need milligrade accuracy, something beyond todays technology.

3. One nazi was mentioned. Not every nazi. I'm subscribed to VSauce btw. Awesome channel.

4. We are round earthers. We know that just looking at the sky disproves flat earth, but how does it disprove round earth?

5. We are round earthers, so we believe in the universe and that we are orbiting the sun Sol.
Math is the language of the universe.

The inability to explain something is not proof of something else.

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2015, 02:49:23 PM »

Citation, please.

even wach vsauce...

No. Why?

They do what?

third... wach vsauce...

1. I have been on a plane at 12000m height. Horizon is clearly below eye level. In fact, at my lodge by the sea, ~ 40 meters above sea level I can clearly see that the horizon is below eye level. Also we who are answering to you believe in the spherical earth.

2. Nope. Way nope. You'd need milligrade accuracy, something beyond todays technology.

3. One nazi was mentioned. Not every nazi. I'm subscribed to VSauce btw. Awesome channel.

4. We are round earthers. We know that just looking at the sky disproves flat earth, but how does it disprove round earth?

5. We are round earthers, so we believe in the universe and that we are orbiting the sun Sol.

1... lies
2... well of course not EVERY nazi...
3... the earth is round... but we live inside...
4... i am a round earther to... only i know we live inside the globe and not outside...
5... i am a round earther and i say the sun is not orbiting the earth...

Mikey T.

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2015, 02:55:50 PM »

Another source

all your sources are controled so they is invalid... nice try kid... funny how you cant even address my other points ayy lmao so sad and fail troll...
Oh I'm sorry little racist troll boy.  I thought it was self explanatory that the other points were just stupid and have been proven so multiple times on these forums.  Also I would have expected more than the usual conspiracy rhetoric of controlled sources. 
Horizon always at eye level, well no its not but it it were concave , there would not be a horizon at all.  Every time you looked further up you would just see more land.
The rectilinear experiment was shown to be full of inconsistencies and the controls were not adequate since they were proven to have failed.
Movement of the moon and stars, again there would be no sky with a concave Earth, and they do not match up with how they would move for a concave model.
Light bending around the Earth perfectly, well that is false and it also contradicts your Nazi example that was in fact a failure.

Side notes: One of the first concave fanatics in the United States also proclaimed himself to be Jesus Christ reborn and when he died he did not rise again as he foretold and lost his "flock".  With no one to give out the kool-aid, they lost interest.  Now we have another so called messiah who is just a Dumbass who will also be proven wrong on December 19th of this year kind of leading the charge with this stupid model.  But I guess he will just "recalculate" his prediction when t doesn't come true.  Odd, how does "God" get things wrong?  This theory doesn't even have any basis in a possible reality, at least with the flat Earthers they can say it looks flat out my window.  Concave Earth stupidity has to have even more stupidity to describe what anyone can see on a daily basis. 

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2015, 03:04:44 PM »

Another source

Oh I'm sorry little racist troll boy.  I thought it was self explanatory that the other points were just stupid and have been proven so multiple times on these forums.  Also I would have expected more than the usual conspiracy rhetoric of controlled sources. 
Horizon always at eye level, well no its not but it it were concave , there would not be a horizon at all.  Every time you looked further up you would just see more land.
The rectilinear experiment was shown to be full of inconsistencies and the controls were not adequate since they were proven to have failed.
Movement of the moon and stars, again there would be no sky with a concave Earth, and they do not match up with how they would move for a concave model.
Light bending around the Earth perfectly, well that is false and it also contradicts your Nazi example that was in fact a failure.

Side notes: One of the first concave fanatics in the United States also proclaimed himself to be Jesus Christ reborn and when he died he did not rise again as he foretold and lost his "flock".  With no one to give out the kool-aid, they lost interest.  Now we have another so called messiah who is just a Dumbass who will also be proven wrong on December 19th of this year kind of leading the charge with this stupid model.  But I guess he will just "recalculate" his prediction when t doesn't come true.  Odd, how does "God" get things wrong?  This theory doesn't even have any basis in a possible reality, at least with the flat Earthers they can say it looks flat out my window.  Concave Earth stupidity has to have even more stupidity to describe what anyone can see on a daily basis.

there is horizen on the concave earth cause there is mist and atosphere that blocks it... simple...
there is controled sorces... the illuminati/ freemasons/ nazi/repillians /jesuits/ jews allience are in control and it is proven when you look at history with an open mind...
and like i said... do you believe flag poles and pictures from liars are more accurater?/
and have you done no study on the concave earth?? the sky is a ball in the middle... basic research... same thing i tell the other guy... do some basic research before jumping into an argument... also you can stop calling me racist troll now cause im not racist and i dont hate any races i just know what i know... i have black friends who are jewish and evreything... OK good boy...

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2015, 03:13:31 PM »

Citation, please.

even wach vsauce...

No. Why?

They do what?

third... wach vsauce...

1... lies
4... i am a round earther to... only i know we live inside the globe and not outside...

1. Nope. If you believe the horizon is always at eye level prove it.

2. And not the majority even. A handful of crazy scientists among them.

3. We are convexers. And we know that earth is spherical. Since we all can say that we know the truth and that others are deceived, lying or trolling evidence has to be provided. We have given you our evidence, now show us your evidence.

4. Well bad for you then. Can you bring proof of your belief?

We don't speak for reality - we only observe it. An observation can have any cause, but it is still no more than just an observation.

When in doubt; sources!

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2015, 03:15:09 PM »

I was on one a week ago. The horizon was not eye level.  It is also not at eye level when I go to the top of the mountains outside Denver.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2015, 03:22:09 PM »

Citation, please.

even wach vsauce...

No. Why?

They do what?

third... wach vsauce...

1... lies

3. We are convexers. And we know that earth is spherical. Since we all can say that we know the truth and that others are deceived, lying or trolling evidence has to be provided. We have given you our evidence, now show us your evidence.

1... get a life... go in a plane or a high building... and prove it yourself...
2... ad populum and bandwagon fallacy... the minority is not always wrong... learn to debate kid...
3... you know nothing... it is common sense you lie...
4... i have...

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2015, 03:23:48 PM »

I was on one a week ago. The horizon was not eye level.  It is also not at eye level when I go to the top of the mountains outside Denver.

you were conviently on a plane a week ago... lies...

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2015, 03:34:24 PM »

Yes it was.

Just remember, unlike you, I can back up my statements. Better luck next time kid.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2015, 03:36:07 PM »

Citation, please.

even wach vsauce...

No. Why?

They do what?

third... wach vsauce...

1... lies

2... ad populum and bandwagon fallacy... the minority is not always wrong... learn to debate kid...
4... i have...

1. I have been on a plane, in a high building and on cliffs by the sea. The horizon is always below my eye level.

2. You implied that it was common nazi sense that the earth is concave. Learn to fact-check and debate yourself.

3. Are you high?

4. Bruh?

When in doubt; sources!

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2015, 03:49:44 PM »

Yes it was.

Just remember, unlike you, I can back up my statements. Better luck next time kid.

dont click virus links...

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2015, 03:51:02 PM »

Citation, please.

even wach vsauce...

No. Why?

They do what?

third... wach vsauce...

1... lies

4... i have...

1. I have been on a plane, in a high building and on cliffs by the sea. The horizon is always below my eye level.

2. You implied that it was common nazi sense that the earth is concave. Learn to fact-check and debate yourself.

3. Are you high?

4. Bruh?

1... lies...
2... what?? english kid...
3... ad hominem...
4... irelevent...

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2015, 03:52:41 PM »

Another source

there is horizen on the concave earth cause there is mist and atosphere that blocks it... simple...
there is controled sorces... the illuminati/ freemasons/ nazi/repillians /jesuits/ jews allience are in control and it is proven when you look at history with an open mind...
and like i said... do you believe flag poles and pictures from liars are more accurater?/
and have you done no study on the concave earth?? the sky is a ball in the middle... basic research... same thing i tell the other guy... do some basic research before jumping into an argument... also you can stop calling me racist troll now cause im not racist and i dont hate any races i just know what i know... i have black friends who are jewish and evreything... OK good boy...

That is one of the worst excuses on the internet. I doubt you have any friends the way you are acting. That just shows how immature you are.

I was in a plane 5 days ago. You know why? Because i was coming back from my vacation because its SUMMER!!! Your stupidity amazes me.

?

Master_Evar

• Well rounded character
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2015, 03:57:11 PM »

Citation, please.

even wach vsauce...

No. Why?

They do what?

third... wach vsauce...

1... lies

4... i have...

3. Are you high?

4. Bruh?

1... lies...
2... what?? english kid...
3... ad hominem...
4... irelevent...

Are you going to do anything but hallucinating?

When in doubt; sources!