THE CONCAVE EARTH HERE ARE REASONS WHY WE LIVE INSIDE

• 138 Replies

The Truth Seeker

• listen and know no lies...
Re: THE CONCAVE EARTH HERE ARE REASONS WHY WE LIVE INSIDE
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2015, 01:49:52 PM »
Why is this dude not banned yet? Its very obvious he is a 5 to 8 year old troll who cannot count properly, capitalizes everything, his grammar is just simply horrible, and he tries to insult everyone and everything. Sounds like a typical trolling kid to me.

STOP DERAILING THE THREAD YOU MORON WHO THINKS SPONGEBOB IS A CONSPIRACY WHEN IT IS A TV SHOW

Do you take profile pics that seriously?
Either way, that is not what i thought of when i used it, it was more of how stupid conspiracies can get.
And are the only words you read Spongebob and conspiracy? Maybe you have not learned the other words in school yet.

just stop talking if you aint have nothing good to say...
"Perhaps when I am gone you will appreciate me more, and realize I was about truth, justice and possessing a steadfast determination to demolish the walls of deception and unbelief." Lord Steven Christopher

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2015, 01:53:34 PM »
Guys, why do you keep taking him so seriously? He's obviously joking or mentally handicapped. Either way, you shouldn't take him seriously.

GO HOME OR GO BIG FUCKER
"Perhaps when I am gone you will appreciate me more, and realize I was about truth, justice and possessing a steadfast determination to demolish the walls of deception and unbelief." Lord Steven Christopher

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2015, 06:44:58 PM »

Well let's see
the horizen is always at eye level
the rectilinator experiment shows a reverse curvature
the nazi believed it was and they were more advanced then any nation at the time
the movement of stars and the moon prove the concave earth
the refraction of light proves light bends around the earth
1. The horizon still doesn't rise to eye level all the time. Pilots agree.
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/4690/determine-angle-down-to-horizon-from-different-flight-altitudes
2. The rectilinator experiment shows nothing. It's a piece of wood that is something like 10 feet long where they tried to show a curve over many miles. Flawed from the beginning.
3.Mikey T. Covered it.
4. You are just guessing. Stars can't even work in a hollow earth.
5. Refraction is a change of direction, not bending. And like number 3, no evidence provided. You just make stuff up.

1... again I DONT CLICK VIRUS LINKS... nice argument from false authority tho...
2... were you there?? no you werent so you know nothing...
3... no...
4... look up in the sky...
5... a change of direction is a bend...

your arguments suck and is wrong...
1. You know the first thing was a picture and not a link right? And that's all you got? You didn't even try to refute anything.
2.You weren't either so....
3.Yes. Nazis were still scientifically illiterate is some areas. You know that whole blond hair blue eyes being superior thing.
4.I see stars billions of miles away. I see blac body radiation which can only come from fusion which require massive sizes.
5. Maybe. It's still not what you claim it to be. It's a quick change of direction, not a gradual bend. And still no evidence present by you.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2015, 08:46:31 PM »
Some of my friends got put into a concave world.
Earth is flat because I am flat, and that's that. I am flat because god is flat and I was made in the great flounder's image.

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2015, 06:14:29 AM »

Well let's see
the nazi believed it was and they were more advanced then any nation at the time
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/4690/determine-angle-down-to-horizon-from-different-flight-altitudes
2. The rectilinator experiment shows nothing. It's a piece of wood that is something like 10 feet long where they tried to show a curve over many miles. Flawed from the beginning.
3.Mikey T. Covered it.
5. Refraction is a change of direction, not bending. And like number 3, no evidence provided. You just make stuff up.

1... again I DONT CLICK VIRUS LINKS... nice argument from false authority tho...
3... no...

1. You know the first thing was a picture and not a link right? And that's all you got? You didn't even try to refute anything.
3.Yes. Nazis were still scientifically illiterate is some areas. You know that whole blond hair blue eyes being superior thing.
4.I see stars billions of miles away. I see blac body radiation which can only come from fusion which require massive sizes.
5. Maybe. It's still not what you claim it to be. It's a quick change of direction, not a gradual bend. And still no evidence present by you.

1... what??
2... i was so...
3... it is true tho...
4... so...
5... proof??

face it earth is concave and nothing you parot can change the truth...

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2015, 06:19:11 AM »

WE ALL PUT INO A CONCAVE WORLD

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2015, 07:38:41 AM »

Well let's see
3.Mikey T. Covered it.

3... no...

1... what??
2... i was so...
3... it is true tho...
4... so...
5... proof??

1. You claimed a picture was a virus link. Pretty stupid.
2. You have no evidence so now you have to lie. Nice
3. Yes, what he posted is true. What you and the nazi's claim is not true.
4. Feel free to explain how billions of light years can fit inside an earth.
5. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refraction
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2015, 08:38:18 AM »

Well let's see
3.Mikey T. Covered it.

3... no...

1... what??
2... i was so...
3... it is true tho...
4... so...
5... proof??

1... obvious virus link is obvious...
2... i have GIVEN YOU EVIDENCE YOU LIEING DICKHOLE
3... EARTH IS CONCAVE GET OVER IT
4... light years are myth... period...
5... again... I DONT CLICK VIRUS LINK...
4... what kind of idiot puts a 4 after a five and nothing in it?? oh right you type of idiot...

« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2015, 09:08:51 AM »
1. Every link we give you is a virus link for you, try this one: https://www.google.com/webhp?ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=g4LDVZT0EMSsUZDVh8AL
2. All of your evidence you provided was just you claiming something to be true. That is like me saying: "cars are magical". That is my evidence.
3. Refer to point 2
4. Refer to point 2
5. Check this awesome link: https://www.google.com/webhp?ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=g4LDVZT0EMSsUZDVh8AL
6. Then again you are the person who skipped the 8 while counting to 10.
7. www.itanimulli.com Its illuminati backwards. A conspiracy?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2015, 09:47:27 AM »

Well let's see
3.Mikey T. Covered it.

3... no...

1... what??
2... i was so...
3... it is true tho...
4... so...
5... proof??

4... what kind of idiot puts a 4 after a five and nothing in it?? oh right you type of idiot...
1. You are still dumb.
2. Quote the post where you provided evidence you were part of the experiment.
3. Maybe in pretend land.
4. Prove it. Pro tip, you can't.
5. I would be scared too if I was you. A simple link disproves everything you believe in.
4. You can't even start a sentence with a capital letter.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2015, 10:04:16 AM »

No, there isn't enough room.  :o

Earth is flat because I am flat, and that's that. I am flat because god is flat and I was made in the great flounder's image.

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2015, 10:11:15 AM »
1. Every link we give you is a virus link for you, try this one: https://www.google.com/webhp?ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=g4LDVZT0EMSsUZDVh8AL
2. All of your evidence you provided was just you claiming something to be true. That is like me saying: "cars are magical". That is my evidence.
3. Refer to point 2
4. Refer to point 2
5. Check this awesome link: https://www.google.com/webhp?ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=g4LDVZT0EMSsUZDVh8AL
6. Then again you are the person who skipped the 8 while counting to 10.
7. www.itanimulli.com Its illuminati backwards. A conspiracy?

1... people bich complane and wine when i give them links yet you get to... so much byesd...
2... i explaind and proven all my points with logic you are just insulting like A BIG BABY
3... what??
4... are you on crack??
5... NO VIRUS LINKS DONT PROVE NOHING
6... I DID NOT YOU DID
7... obviously is if its for illuminati who is covering up the CONCAVE EARTH IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE YOU ARROWGANT HOMO

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2015, 10:18:23 AM »

Well let's see
3.Mikey T. Covered it.

3... no...

1... what??
2... i was so...
3... it is true tho...
4... so...
5... proof??

1. You are still dumb.
5. I would be scared too if I was you. A simple link disproves everything you believe in.

1... ad hominem...
2... make me i dont have to do what i say...
3... NO in REALTITY...
4... there can not be light years in the middle of the concave earth cause its not big enough... just provend it...
5... im not filling for your tricks... the truth of concave earth is not been can disproven... and you complain and bich when i link why do you get to?? you make no sense...

NOW RUN AWAY YOU BEEN DEFEATED COWARD RUN RUN RUN RUN

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2015, 10:22:35 AM »

STOP SPAMING REPORTED

« Reply #74 on: August 06, 2015, 11:58:48 AM »

STOP SPAMING REPORTED

How Ironic that you of all posters would make this complaint.

There is no gravity inside a spherical shell so there is nothing to keep the sun or whatever you imagine to exist in the sky fixed relative to the earth. The sun is free to drift into the earth.
If there is no gravity at all due to mass, something contradicted by the Cavendish experiment which you can do in your basement,

https://www.fourmilab.ch/gravitation/foobar/

then the only gravity inside a shere is due to the rotation of the sphere itself which would cause a vertical gravity gradient at only one great circle of the shell earth. As you move to the sides you would tilt outwards relative to someone standing at that great circle and relative to the earth surface. At the poles the surface of the earth would be vertical and the gravitational pull would be near non existent.

There is not enough room for a star like the sun inside this concave earth of yours. Something that small would not have the ability to generate fusion. What is the energy source of your sun? Pixies?

According to FET the earth is accelerating in one direction at 9.8m/sec/sec and so there would only be one spot on your earth where you'd stand vertically.

« Reply #75 on: August 06, 2015, 12:19:01 PM »

1. You are still dumb.

1... ad hominem...
3... NO in REALTITY...
4... there can not be light years in the middle of the concave earth cause its not big enough... just provend it...
5... im not filling for your tricks... the truth of concave earth is not been can disproven... and you complain and bich when i link why do you get to?? you make no sense...

There's not much point in continuing this line of "discussion" with "Truth Seeker" unless someone finds it entertaining, or at least somewhat satisfying.

People who post like this at this rate seem to flame out pretty quickly. Remember JR? He was maintaining about 24 posts per day for a while, crashed and burned, then showed up again briefly, and has been gone since.

As of this post "Truth Seeker" has been flinging this stuff at the torrid pace of more than 38 posts per day (87 posts in the 2.26 days he's been back)! Assuming he's off for 8 hours a day to do things like sleep, get snack food, go to the bathroom, and, maybe, bathe, that's almost 2.5 posts per hour for 16 hours a day. Yikes! JR was a slacker compared to this guy!

His earlier bout here was just over 13 posts a day for just shy of 30 days, then he was absent for 82 days.

I expect him to lose interest (again) pretty soon if he isn't suspended (again?) even sooner. His posts this time around have quickly gone from mildly interesting to tedious repetition of baseless assertions and, mostly now, insults.

He's posted twice again in the time I've been writing this, keeping up the pace... for the time being.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #76 on: August 06, 2015, 01:16:33 PM »

STOP SPAMING REPORTED

How Ironic that you of all posters would make this complaint.

There is no gravity inside a spherical shell so there is nothing to keep the sun or whatever you imagine to exist in the sky fixed relative to the earth. The sun is free to drift into the earth.
If there is no gravity at all due to mass, something contradicted by the Cavendish experiment which you can do in your basement,

https://www.fourmilab.ch/gravitation/foobar/

then the only gravity inside a shere is due to the rotation of the sphere itself which would cause a vertical gravity gradient at only one great circle of the shell earth. As you move to the sides you would tilt outwards relative to someone standing at that great circle and relative to the earth surface. At the poles the surface of the earth would be vertical and the gravitational pull would be near non existent.

There is not enough room for a star like the sun inside this concave earth of yours. Something that small would not have the ability to generate fusion. What is the energy source of your sun? Pixies?

According to FET the earth is accelerating in one direction at 9.8m/sec/sec and so there would only be one spot on your earth where you'd stand vertically.

GRAVITY IS A METH

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #77 on: August 06, 2015, 01:19:08 PM »

1. You are still dumb.

1... ad hominem...
3... NO in REALTITY...

There's not much point in continuing this line of "discussion" with "Truth Seeker" unless someone finds it entertaining, or at least somewhat satisfying.

People who post like this at this rate seem to flame out pretty quickly. Remember JR? He was maintaining about 24 posts per day for a while, crashed and burned, then showed up again briefly, and has been gone since.

As of this post "Truth Seeker" has been flinging this stuff at the torrid pace of more than 38 posts per day (87 posts in the 2.26 days he's been back)! Assuming he's off for 8 hours a day to do things like sleep, get snack food, go to the bathroom, and, maybe, bathe, that's almost 2.5 posts per hour for 16 hours a day. Yikes! JR was a slacker compared to this guy!

His earlier bout here was just over 13 posts a day for just shy of 30 days, then he was absent for 82 days.

I expect him to lose interest (again) pretty soon if he isn't suspended (again?) even sooner. His posts this time around have quickly gone from mildly interesting to tedious repetition of baseless assertions and, mostly now, insults.

He's posted twice again in the time I've been writing this, keeping up the pace... for the time being.

sure... dont addres my points... just shy off like a COWARD you BIG baby...

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2015, 01:30:18 PM »

1. You are still dumb.

1... ad hominem...
3... NO in REALTITY...

OK, I will address your points:

"1... ad hominem..."

Nothing to address here.

"2... make me i dont have to do what i say..."

I can't make you. You are already made. Or born. Or whatever you believe you are.

"3... NO in REALTITY..."

What's a "realtity"? Is it reality but with extra tits?

"4... there can not be light years in the middle of the concave earth cause its not big enough... just provend it..."

First of all, your logic is flawed, because in order to prove something, you already consider what you want to prove as a fact, which makes no sense. Second, I don't know what "provend" means.

"5... im not filling for your tricks...

Fill what?

"the truth of concave earth is not been can disproven..."

It is not been can disproven, but it can be disproven.

"and you complain and bich when i link why do you get to?? you make no sense..."

Bich? Lol. You make no sense, but you are funny. And a way too obvious troll.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2015, 01:42:43 PM »
If that were true then the horizon would be a fuzzy line, not a sharp line.  How about you go outside for once in your life and see that the horizon is a sharp line like one would expect on a round Earth.

For someone who gets so annoyed when I don't respond to one of you countless posts it's ironic that you haven't responded to my post yet.
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2015, 01:46:01 PM »
If that were true then the horizon would be a fuzzy line, not a sharp line.  How about you go outside for once in your life and see that the horizon is a sharp line like one would expect on a round Earth.

For someone who gets so annoyed when I don't respond to one of you countless posts it's ironic that you haven't responded to my post yet.

I RESPONDED TO ALL POINTS

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2015, 01:51:14 PM »

No.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2015, 02:00:22 PM »

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2015, 02:48:36 PM »

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2015, 02:49:27 PM »

No.

YES

« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2015, 03:52:11 PM »
And 23 26 more posts in the 5 hours since then. Impressive!

His posts this time around have quickly gone from mildly interesting to tedious repetition of baseless assertions and, mostly now, insults.
See?

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2015, 03:55:24 PM »

His posts this time around have quickly gone from mildly interesting to tedious repetition of baseless assertions and, mostly now, insults.
See?

i see only truth... you see lies...

« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2015, 05:20:40 PM »

See?

Only in opposite land.

The Truth Seeker

« Reply #88 on: August 06, 2015, 06:01:44 PM »

See?

Only in opposite land.

opposite land is not real...

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #89 on: August 06, 2015, 07:16:05 PM »
where have i not you winey bich??

Everywhere.