How can you dismiss all the space footage?

• 555 Replies
How can you dismiss all the space footage?
« on: March 05, 2024, 12:27:14 PM »
and why don't you try raising money to buy a rocket of your own to prove earth looks flat from space?
as pointed out in https://archive.is/umT7M, the first photograph of Earth from outer space was taken from a modified V-2 rocket in 1946.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V-2_No._13
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:1946-11-21_White_Sands_NM_V-2_rocket.ogg

Re: How can you dismiss all the space footage?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 02:31:10 PM »
How? Because I know it for the hoax that it is.

Also...

Images of space are either doctored, unconvincing (as above), or both.

How the hoax works. They tell people to doubt their senses of something as simple as the Earth appearing flat, and the sun and moon appearing to go around the Earth. Then they get them to doubt their senses about bigger stuff. Like remembering news events or the names of cereal (it's Fruit Loops) or what Darth Vader said. They show them doctored images, and get them to question their own minds.

When they do that, they are able to be brainwashed. They are no longer sovereign.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2024, 02:39:20 PM by bulmabriefs144 »

Quote from: Themightykabool
crazy people don't know they're crazy.

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2024, 03:32:13 PM »
If you know it, then to reiterate my second question,why don't you try proving it? Why don't you start a crowdfunding campaign to buy a rocket and film the Earth from space, then upload the footage on youtube for everyone to see it?

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2024, 03:38:19 PM »
If you know it, then to reiterate my second question,why don't you try proving it? Why don't you start a crowdfunding campaign to buy a rocket and film the Earth from space, then upload the footage on youtube for everyone to see it?

bulmabriefs144 was presented with this account, and utterly unable to debunk it. 

UNCUT: Loading, launching and landing of Blue Origin space flight

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2024, 05:02:06 PM »
btw, it's interesting how "world's first rocket program" started as rocket cars - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opel-RAK

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2024, 06:47:50 PM »

bulmabriefs144 was presented with this account, and utterly unable to debunk it. 

UNCUT: Loading, launching and landing of Blue Origin space flight

You mean the video that I altitude-analyzed against the layers of atmosphere, found it egregiously wrong, then figured out the numbers were lying, then noticed the re-entry numbers were omitting information?

Yeah I totally never debunked that video.

Also, it is hardly uncut. I noticed a skip during the descent for one.
Every time the frame perspective changes is a cut, as anyone who took film class will tell you. They cut it, they added special effects, the whole shebang.

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2024, 01:58:08 AM »

You mean the video that I altitude-analyzed against the layers of atmosphere,

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I typically get an A or B in most classes.

What an accomplishment!

It's clear that you are capable of attending class and passing a test, but your postings here show that your ability to retain, understand, and apply that knowledge properly beyond those classes is abysmal.

This is like trying to prove the Yeti exists by analysing a boot mark on a road with a 1.2 megapixel photo taken at 30m away at night in a rain storm.

If you take enough photos with the sky in the background, and you actually spend a decent amount of time working with imaging software, you would realise that the sky does not always give a noticeable gradient. It has a lot to do with what portion of the sky you are photographing, at what zoom, where the sun was and what the general weather conditions it was.

I get different colour samples almost everywhere I click in this image.

This is just a ridiculous attempt at analysing the BO launch.

The only thing you accomplished bulmabriefs144 is to play the fool and try to “debunk” the reality of a well witnessed and documented event of a rocket entering space.

Why has man added hundreds of lights to the night sky through satellites, where you can witness the international space station for yourself passing overhead?  With geosynchronous satellites providing satellite TV from the exact location in space that can be verified by the way satellite dishes point across the USA. 

JackBlack

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2024, 03:10:23 AM »
How? Because I know it for the hoax that it is.
And yet again you demonstrate that your dishonesty knows no bounds.
You ignore what the image shows, and instead draw an arbitrary line, and pretend it matches.
And this isn't the first time.

This shows you just happily imagine a straight line, even if you can't see one.

Images of space are either doctored, unconvincing (as above), or both.
How the hoax works.
You mean this is how your dismissal works.
If you are confronted with evidence you are wrong, you dismiss it as being doctored, unconvincing or both. Even when you can't show any fault.

They tell people to doubt their senses of something as simple as the Earth appearing flat
Earth does not appear flat.

the sun and moon appearing to go around the Earth.
No more so than the ground appears to move around when you are driving.

This is not doubting senses.
This is recognising what information your senses give, and what they don't.

You mean the video that I altitude-analyzed against the layers of atmosphere, found it egregiously wrong, then figured out the numbers were lying, then noticed the re-entry numbers were omitting information?
No, we mean the one you couldn't show any fault with.
Where you lied about the threshold you used, you falsely claimed the sky doesn't look like real sky, lied about where the camera was to lie about how the rocket was moving, and just rejected it because you couldn't show a fault.

Yeah I totally never debunked that video.
That's right, you didn't. You just threw a bunch of BS at it hoping something would stick.

The only thing you were able to correctly say is that it was cut. What a surprise, a news site lied.

There is also plenty of other footage
e.g. this one:

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2024, 05:36:48 AM »
It's clear that you are capable of attending class and passing a test, but your postings here show that your ability to retain, understand, and apply that knowledge properly beyond those classes is abysmal.

I'm actually able to photographically memorize things like numbers and maps. I once got a perfect score on a test including extra credit by adding in everything I'd read from the book. I was basically reading it off from the image in my head.

The more important thing though, is that unlike you, I'm able to compare all these facts to one another to find logical inconsistencies. I'm pretty good at Phoenix Wright games that way.

You hear a lie, and because it fits the Wizard's First Rule ("people will believe anything because they want it to be true, or because they fear it's true"), you swallow it whole.

Geometry class was about 20 years ago. I still remember many of those rules and know that the shape of curvature is wrong, as you guys proclaimed it (the 8 inch per mile estimate would put the overall shape of the Earth nearly as flat as FE, considering that this bulge of even one mile happens of the course of thousands of miles). I still remember the Fermi method. I remember what all they told us about the way the Earth, moon, stars work, and the tides. But the more I examine, the more silly this all is. I kinda know how to apply these things I learned just fine. But because it doesn't square with what you "know" you think it's my problem. Sorry, the one that is bad at this is you. Try comparing these numbers, and you quickly figure out that the numbers don't match up to perceived reality.

So ummm, Objection!

That picture declares the Earth's curvature is quite visible, but a straight line can be drawn from one side to another.

The video showed the shuttle in "space" before they got to the Karman line (widely believed to be the separation line of the atmosphere before what is commonly called "space" begins). Then it weirdly skipped numbers going down. I looked it over, it was a flawed record, and I can photographically remember where they just straight up stopped all the statistical numbers.

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2024, 06:54:14 AM »

I'm actually able to photographically memorize things like numbers and maps.

You’re incoherently babbling.

You have been presented with numerous items that proves humankind has been to space.  You been proven a liar, incompetent, and blinded by your beliefs. 

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2024, 07:45:18 AM »
You have been presented with numerous items that proves humankind has been to space.  You been proven a liar, incompetent, and blinded by your beliefs. 

You're projecting.

Actually, what I've been presented with is numerous video and photo samples.

Moving back to Ace Attorney, in one case a video record is thrown out because it was actually a crime done earlier for show to tamper with other evidence.

And in real court, being caught on video isn't always admissible. There could be a timestamp error, even if it was properly obtained. 

All of this, before we even tackle the possibility of an altered picture. Watch. I can easily as a complete novice (getting better though) make a picture from whole cloth using only found resources.

Ooooh, look at the sunset! ;)

Movies themselves prove that it is possible to make any background (or foreground), frame by frame. The only difference from and amateur and professional job is the look of clean lines and the absence of white or grey crud (there's a technical term for this somewhere).

But sure. You have "evidence." 

Cool drawing, bro. How long did it take?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 08:02:42 AM by bulmabriefs144 »

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2024, 07:58:09 AM »

You're projecting.

No.  There is countless instances that you have been caught in lies.

Like you shamelessly lying about the blue origin rocket flight to space.  And the lies and falsehoods you used  to try and dismiss reality. 

The fact you have to ignore or lie about the international space station which many like myself have witnessed with their own eyes

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2024, 08:06:23 AM »

And in real court, being caught on video

Like how you ignore the blue origin had a rocket crew, and a ground crew that can provide first hand accounts, telemetry, tracking data, and the actual equipment that entered space.

What this “fake” too

Blue Origin Resumes New Shepard Flight Operations, Delivers Payloads to Edge of Space

by Ben Evans
3 months ago

https://www.americaspace.com/2023/12/19/blue-origin-resumes-new-shepard-flight-operations-delivers-payloads-to-edge-of-space/

After a day-long delay due to cold weather and a ground system issue, Kent, Wash.-based Blue Origin successfully returned its New Shepard to flight after a 15-month hiatus on Tuesday, with a flawless uncrewed mission out of West Texas. Booster NS4 rose ponderously from Launch Site One at 10:42:28 a.m. CST, lifting Crew Capsule RSS H.G. Wells to the edge of space on the NS-24 mission with 33 payloads from NASA, academia, research institutions and commercial entities, as well as 38,000 postcards via Blue Origin’s non-profit Club for the Future foundation.

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2024, 10:50:39 AM »

And in real court,

Was this “fake” too?

Crew Dragon Demo-2 (officially Crew Demo-2, SpaceX Demo-2, or Demonstration Mission-2)[a] was the first crewed test flight of the Crew Dragon spacecraft. The spacecraft, named Endeavour, launched on 30 May 2020[7][11][12] on a Falcon 9 rocket, and carried NASA astronauts Douglas Hurley and Robert Behnken to the International Space Station in the first crewed orbital spaceflight launched from the United States since the final Space Shuttle mission in 2011, and the first ever operated by a commercial provider.[13] Demo-2 was also the first two-person orbital spaceflight launched from the United States since STS-4 in 1982. Demo-2 completed the validation of crewed spaceflight operations using SpaceX hardware and received human-rating certification for the spacecraft,[14][15] including astronaut testing of Crew Dragon capabilities on orbit.[15]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crew_Dragon_Demo-2

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2024, 11:03:35 AM »
No.  There is countless instances that you have been caught in lies.

Like you shamelessly lying about the blue origin rocket flight to space.  And the lies and falsehoods you used  to try and dismiss reality. 

Okay, keep these two things in mind.
The Kármán line is a proposed conventional boundary between Earth's atmosphere and outer space set by the international record-keeping body FAI at an altitude of 100 kilometres above mean sea level

I've heard you say that there is no exact measurement of where the Karman Line is. This is your first lie you're caught in, Liar. I'm gonna name you Liar from now on, until you start to admit when you know you're full of crap. Of course there is always the option you're really that delusional. Both models of the atmosphere and the FAI agree in that measurement. Now you or I may decide that is a placeholder, but some governing body set that as the number for when you are outside Earth's main atmosphere. So let's start with that as a given.

This "uncut" video cuts in order to change cameras. At 161,479 altitude they show the Earth leaving a ball, meaning it is outside Earth proper. Remember, 100 km is roughly 62 miles. Is this 62 miles, then? No it is not. We haven't even left the stratosphere yet (30.5 miles). This picture is already a lie, Liar.

At around 233,437, they tell us the Zero-G started happening. We're supposed to not be in Earth's atmosphere, but in space proper. Only we aren't. You remember I said the Karman Line is established as 62 mi or 100 km? The same one you said was arbitrary number even though other numbers are clearly not arbitrary? Well we're nearly 20 miles from that.

They start separating (much like premature coitus) around 219,037 ft or 41 miles, still before Karman Line. All of this nonsense is ahead of where it should be.

Still premature. 313,976 ft is 59 miles.
Now watch the left gauge. The speed has been declining, right?

Well, it actually zeroes out but it keeps climbing. Then you can clearly see an "oops there", as they raise the speed.

But now, it's fixed in altitude but continuing to speed up. This only makes sense if it turns in place. But the sudden acceleration means it is actually impossible for it to be exactly that altitude. That's like slamming on the gas to 110 mph when you about to make a right turn. The is no way there shouldn't be some skid. But since this is by fiat, it's the height we say it is, and it's going as fast as we say it is. Btw, for the record, it should now be 66 miles above Earth or just 4 miles past the Karman line, meaning that picture we saw earlier where it just left the ball of Earth? That should be now.

Here, both 388 mph and 341,859 are fixed without clear explanation. Ummm, even if you are not increasing in speed, taking my cue from how cars travel, if I coast at 60 down a road I continue to get somewhere. Yet for several seconds, they show the display fixed like this. I can't see them turning, there seems to be no good explanation besides something like "oh it's broken". Then they show us reattachment (or whatever it's called). Sorry, no. If you say you are going 388 mph and you aren't moving, then your numbers are lying. That's 0 mph, except for pivoting and turning.

At around 260,000, perhaps realizing that people like me aren't buying their numbers anymore, they blank out both mph and altitude.

They have a weird upright propulsionless fall of unknown speed for about the next two or three minutes. Real objects like that need propulsion or the top-heavy part flips the thing over. Only at abouut 9:01 do they realize this, and turn on the ignition. Then we have weird left and right ignition thrust, and...

Glory be! All of a sudden, we're back down to 301 ft with no explanation about the intervening altitudes. Also, wasn't the last number before they cut information saying Zero-G? Obviously they didn't rely on gravity to get them down there.

Awkwardly skips from 301 to 295 (while going down several ft) to 79 to 66, and keeps climbing down to 18, then 0 then digs a hole to -34. Then we instead see a number while it's just sitting here.

It turns out they are focusing on the pod which is coming down too, honest!

At 151 is the last frame before they cut to a no altitude picture.
Uncut, my ass. It skipped from 151 to nothing all of a sudden, just as it skipped awkwardly from 295 to 79 with the other one. They pick and choose on speed and altitude.

Yes, I analyzed this before. Altitude was wrong for many key events during launch and re-entry. Speed was wrong in some cases. Speed/altitude omission was a thing. Awkward numeric skipping that looked adjusted. General weirdness.
This was a video in much the same way this is a video.

Just as real.

Liar, you want to tell me some more about how I don't know what looks wrong?

How can I dismiss all the space pictures? Rather easily. 
« Last Edit: March 06, 2024, 11:18:03 AM by bulmabriefs144 »

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2024, 11:28:40 AM »

se two things in mind.

You tried this BS in another thread and got caught in your web of lies?

While you ignore everything from the ISS, crewed space flight, all the assets placed in space like weather satellites, and the items and junk placed in space that adds and changes the night sky. 

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2024, 11:40:12 AM »

Okay, keep these two things in mind.

That just for 2023 you have over 200 space missions that you have to produce as being “fake”?

In his annual report on global Space Activities for 2023 [PDF] https://planet4589.org/space/papers/space23.pdf , astronomer and astrophysicist Jonathan McDowell calculates that there were a record 223 attempted space launches world wide in 2023, up from 186 in 2022, and more than double the 85 attempts made in 2016.

The number of satellites successfully orbited in 2023 also hit a record high at 2,917, versus 2,485 in 2022 and only 216 in 2016. Only 66 of those birds are owned and/or operated by militaries, and to no space watcher’s surprise, the vast bulk were commercial, the report finds.

The total number of “cataloged” objects in space — that is, those bigger than 10 centimeters in diameter that can be traced to an owner — including both active payloads and dangerous space junk also jumped to 27,896 in 2023, up from 26,623 in 2022 and 18,525 in 2016.

https://breakingdefense.com/2024/01/us-leads-world-in-2023-launches-sats-on-orbit-study/

JackBlack

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2024, 12:37:31 PM »
I'm actually able to photographically memorize things like numbers and maps. I once got a perfect score on a test including extra credit by adding in everything I'd read from the book. I was basically reading it off from the image in my head.
So you are great at memorising things, but not thinking. Got it.

I'm able to compare all these facts to one another to find logical inconsistencies.
But you can't.
Instead, you just repeatedly lie, making up alleged inconsistencies because you can't show any actual faults.

the 8 inch per mile estimate
Which YOU keep bringing up even after it is refuted, showing a fundamental lack of understanding of basic geometry.
Again, you aren't showing a problem with the RE.
You are showing you are happy to repeat the same refuted lie, because you don't care about the truth, you just care about propping up your fantasy.

But the more I examine, the more silly this all is.
Yet you can't show anything silly about it, and instead the more ridiculous your attacks become.

That picture declares the Earth's curvature is quite visible, but a straight line can be drawn from one side to another.
Yet your straight line doesn't follow Earth.

The video showed the shuttle in "space" before they got to the Karman line
The Karman line is an arbitrary line in the sand.
Why do you say the video shows them in "space"?

Then it weirdly skipped numbers going down.
Which was already addressed. Including you failing to comprehend the difference between the 2 units.

Do you know what is really silly?
The idea that they faked it all, yet screwed up with something as simple as numbers.

Watch. I can easily as a complete novice (getting better though) make a picture from whole cloth using only found resources.
Which is quite clearly crap, for multiple reasons.
The most obvious being the poor cut out around the tower.

But again, you producing a crap fake doesn't mean everything is fake.
And you show a dishonest double standard where you happily accept any BS that you think shows Earth is flat, but reject anything that shows it is round.

If you want to be consistent with this, you would need to reject all photos and videos.

JackBlack

« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2024, 12:48:46 PM »
I've heard you say that there is no exact measurement of where the Karman Line is. This is your first lie you're caught in, Liar.
In order for it to be a lie they are caught in, you need to show what they actually said.
As you didn't, you have not caught them in a lie.

At 161,479 altitude they show the Earth leaving a ball, meaning it is outside Earth proper.
No, it doesn't.

Again, this shows you fail to understand what you are looking at.
Perhaps because you have played too many games where the atmosphere stays until you leave and go to space and then it fades all at once?
Instead of reality, where it is gradual.

At around 233,437, they tell us the Zero-G started happening. We're supposed to not be in Earth's atmosphere, but in space proper.
No, they aren't.
Zero-g is not space.
Zero-g is free fall.
You can be in zero-g inside the atmosphere.
The Vomit Comet does that quite frequently.

Yet again, you are lying.

You appear to have established a complete fantasy for yourself, where below the Karman line you are in Earth's atmosphere and it is perfectly blue and there is no possibility of 0-g; then when you go outside, you magically switch to a black sky of space with 0-g.
That might be how it works in some games, but not in reality.

I guess that also means you think every photo of night that shows a black sky is fake because it is pretending to be outside Earth rather than showing the blue atmosphere?

The same one you said was arbitrary number even though other numbers are clearly not arbitrary?
Some numbers (like the Karman Line) are arbitrary. Effectively arbitrary lines drawn in the sand.
Other numbers, like pi, are not arbitrary and instead are based upon facts about reality.

All of this nonsense is ahead of where it should be.
No, it is ahead of where you want it to be.

Well, it actually zeroes out but it keeps climbing. Then you can clearly see an "oops there", as they raise the speed.
By you, yes.
If you watch it frame by frame, they reach 351 185 ft, and then the speed drops to 0.
When the speed is at 0, the altitude does not continue to increase.
The speed then starts to climb again as the craft starts to descend.

But now, it's fixed in altitude but continuing to speed up. This only makes sense if it turns in place. But the sudden acceleration means it is actually impossible for it to be exactly that altitude.
No altitude is exact. They reported it to the nearest ft.
Considering you like archaic units, that is equivalent to the nearest 36 barelycorns.
So it could change by just less than that and still be reported as that same altitude.

From the time it hits a non zero speed to the time the altitude decreases, is 6 frames. At 30 frames per second, that is roughly 0.2 seconds. At 5 miles per hour, the top speed reached, do you know how far you go in 0.2 seconds?
5 miles is 26400 ft, and 1 hour is 3600 seconds.
So 5 miles per hour is roughly 7.3 ft per second.
So over 0.2 seconds, that would be ~1.5 ft.

But even more damning, did you bother to read? Clearly not.
Here is a simple comparison for you:

Notice the diference?
Any honest person that was so intent on showing problems with this footage would.
But lying people like you just ignore it.
In the first case, it is showing the altitude, which changes it moves.
Then, it shows the apogee, i.e. the maximum altitude.
But you go and lie and pretend this apogee is the current altitude to pretend it is a problem that the apogee doesn't change when the rocket is falling.

So again, you have demonstrated you will look for anything you can pretend is wrong, rather than actually thinking; or thinking of ways you can lie to pretend there are problems.

It certainly demonstrates a complete lack of any honest analysis.

meaning that picture we saw earlier where it just left the ball of Earth? That should be now.
Again, this is reality, where it is a gradual transition. It is not a video game where you reach a magical barrier and switch to space.

Here, both 388 mph and 341,859 are fixed without clear explanation.
You have been provided a clear explanation.
Unlike your delusional BS where these numbers are all fake, the numbers are coming from the booster itself, and there is an issue with the telemetry.

Again, your idea is insane.
If it was all fake, why would they have done that?

Real objects like that need propulsion or the top-heavy part flips the thing over.
Great job showing you fail to understand the aerodynamics of a rocket.
First, why do you say it is top heavy?
Are you appealing to the bit at the top which would increase drag and make it lag behind?

Only at abouut 9:01 do they realize this, and turn on the ignition.
No, at this point they ignite the booster to slow the descent for its propulsive landing.

Zero-G? Obviously they didn't rely on gravity to get them down there.
And again you show either a complete lack of understanding or that you are happy to lie to everyone.
Again, zero-g is free fall.
It doesn't mean gravity is magically switched off.

then digs a hole to -34. Then we instead see a number while it's just sitting here.
Again demonstrating that it is quite likely real.
And have you bothered looking at the launch site and landing site?
It starts out on a platform, and lands on the ground.
What is the elevation difference between them?

But again, if it was fake, and it was meant to finish at 0, why wouldn't it just finish at 0? What would cause it to go to a negative number?

It turns out they are focusing on the pod which is coming down too, honest!
As clearly indicated by the text you wish to ignore.

Uncut, my ass.
And that is pretty much the only thing you have said which is correct.

Yes, I analyzed this before.
And you repeated the same lies before and had them refuted before.

How can I dismiss all the space pictures? Rather easily.
Yes, because you don't care about the truth at all.
If something doesn't match your fantasy, you dismiss it.

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2024, 01:00:31 PM »

The more important thing though, is that unlike you, I'm able to compare all these facts to one another to find logical inconsistencies. I'm pretty good at Phoenix Wright games that way.

You hear a lie, and because it fits the Wizard's First Rule ("people will believe anything because they want it to be true, or because they fear it's true"), you swallow it whole.

Geometry class was about 20 years ago. I still remember many of those rules and know that the shape of curvature is wrong, as you guys proclaimed it (the 8 inch per mile estimate would put the overall shape of the Earth nearly as flat as FE, considering that this bulge of even one mile happens of the course of thousands of miles). I still remember the Fermi method. I remember what all they told us about the way the Earth, moon, stars work, and the tides. But the more I examine, the more silly this all is. I kinda know how to apply these things I learned just fine. But because it doesn't square with what you "know" you think it's my problem. Sorry, the one that is bad at this is you. Try comparing these numbers, and you quickly figure out that the numbers don't match up to perceived reality.

So ummm, Objection!

The video showed the shuttle in "space" before they got to the Karman line (widely believed to be the separation line of the atmosphere before what is commonly called "space" begins). Then it weirdly skipped numbers going down. I looked it over, it was a flawed record, and I can photographically remember where they just straight up stopped all the statistical numbers.

do you enjoy LARPing as a contrarian?
do you realize what are the implications if the governments of the countries with space programs listed in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_government_space_agencies#List_of_space_agencies_with_launch_capability, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China and so on, are all lying to their citizens? Why would they be lying, do we have a shadowy world government, do we live in a Matrix/Dark City type simulation?

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2024, 07:00:38 PM »
Youre arguing with a person who belives circles are part of the conspiracy.

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2024, 03:39:19 AM »
This launch

Euclid: Journey to darkness
https://www.youtube.com/live/2OJ6lCFS29Y?si=gZkvOqpo9sDS9FMc

Is a broadcasting object that reruns data

Euclid's first images: the dazzling edge of darkness
https://www.youtube.com/live/hHWbe82zM8o?si=ant8TBnJsIACX8Li

And that is just one of the over 200 space missions launched during 2023

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2024, 05:11:39 AM »

do you realize what are the implications if the governments of the countries with space programs listed in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_government_space_agencies#List_of_space_agencies_with_launch_capability, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China and so on, are all lying to their citizens? Why would they be lying, do we have a shadowy world government, do we live in a Matrix/Dark City type simulation?

When you refuse to consider options, you let other people do the thinking for you.

Years ago, they explored Antarctica. Now I want you to look at this timeline, and see if anything is weird about it.

Operation Highjump - Exploration of Antarctica by plane & ship (1947)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump
Founding of NASA (1958)
Antarctic Treaty System (1959)
Operation Fishbowl - A series of atmopheric bombing tests (June 1962)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fishbowl
Mariner 2 - First successful flight to Venus (Dec 1962)
Venera 4 (1967) - atmospheric probe (1967)
Mariner 5 (1967) - another flyby of Venus (1967)
https://www.space.com/venus-mission-success-history
Apollo 11 - Launch to Moon (July 1969)

So to paraphrase this timeline, Antarctica is explored. NASA gets set up when before people were just traveling the Earth, then several countries agree that Antarctica is by invitation only because we have to protect penguins,  then bombing the atmosphere, and the same year they visit Venus. Then they publicly talk about visiting the moon AFTER having visited Venus.

If I may make a theory? The countries of the world are actually united. This is why they signed this Antarctic Treaty, they basically agreed "We'll join together, and keep these secrets from the public." No Matrix involved, something more real. NASA is called different names because of a big fake space race, but it too is a unified group. I can rightly call these globalists. They are people who push the idea of a globe, even though they themselves made (temporary) holes in the firmament to go visit Venus. Not by big fake space ship, but by plane.

Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China and so on, are all lying to their citizens? Why would they be lying, do we have a shadowy world government?

What? You actually believe governments don't lie to their people on a regular basis? How naive!

And yes, we have a shadowy world government.  But you already know this. International systems like the United Nations and NATO visibly exist. It's their actions to destabilize republics and sovereign countries that is shadowy. It's their actions to hide truth from people that is shadowy. In this way, they more closely resemble the World Government in One Piece than a group of sovereign states.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 05:29:41 AM by bulmabriefs144 »

« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2024, 05:26:41 AM »

When you refuse to consider options,

Like over 200 successful rocket launches many placing active broadcasting objects into space retuning data.  And providing reliable, whole area coverage, and consistent service like satellite phones providing telecommunications for the Pacific Ocean that isn’t explained by towers or balloons. 

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2024, 06:08:54 AM »
Double hmm

Looks curved to me? 

Why is the rest of the earth hiding behind the dip of the horizon?  😂😂😂😂😂

« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2024, 09:24:23 AM »
Like over 200 successful rocket launches many placing active broadcasting objects into space retuning data.  And providing reliable, whole area coverage, and consistent service like satellite phones providing telecommunications for the Pacific Ocean that isn’t explained by towers or balloons.

Why do you think they publicly broadcast these?

If you knew anything about world history, you should know what propaganda looks like.

"Look, look! There are rockets going up in the air! That proves they go to outer space! And here's videos!" As though you couldn't fake a live feed by playing a prerecorded video on live recording. There is already a known seven second delay for censorship. But there's also a delay for what's known as special effects (in layman's terms, you stop the film or cut in order to add visual or sound effects, this can be anything from superimposition to literal painting on the cells).

Why do you think Google publicly showed their failure of their weather balloon system? So the public would focus on poorly made low-flying balloons and not think that maybe you could fly balloons much higher. So the public would ignore literal hundreds of land-based towers. 

There is a logical reason of line stability why towers provide stability to wireless, whereas orbiting satellites would not provide stability. Every season, the RE tilts according to your theory. Even with so-called geosynchronization, it would periodically be off-sync. So you would need bleeding-edge technology to have these satellites find Podunk, CT and enable wifi compatibility for that little suburb. Or you could have a broadcast tower in Guilford and three receiving towers in Podunk. Whoa, Podunk has 4G! Amazing! No tricky seasonal adjustments, no orbital satellites looking in on a nowhere town. Just towers picking up a signal from another town. 
https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20140214-the-last-places-without-internet
When you read between the lines, you figure out that even if satellite were a reality, it isn't the solution you think it is.
Finally, satellites are the slowest means of getting online, but the only choice for those living far from a cell phone tower or wire. The Iridium satellite constellation coverage extends over the entire world, and their satellite phones can wire you up in otherwise unconnected places, such as national parks in the US, Antarctica or isolated spots of land like the Cook Islands. “If you live out in the sticks somewhere, it makes no sense for your local telecom provider to run a fibre to your house or farm,” says David Belson, editor of the quarterly State of the Internet report at Akamai, one of the world’s largest content delivery networks. “So in many cases satellite is the optimal solution, although it may not be the fastest one.” Sheer distance explains that delay: from the equator, for instance, data needs to travel about 22,000 miles (35,000km) between satellite and user.

Imagine that! Greater distance isn't a asset but a liability. Almost like the cellphone tower is the primary means of getting internet! Almost like maybe satellites aren't really the source of the "satellite" signal at all but ambient frequencies traveling along the dome. Celltowers are really the way you get a signal. Satellites amount to magical thinking. Ask yourself, what is special about it being in space that a much taller tower couldn't provide the same or better service?
https://aplanetruth.info/2015/11/24/satellites-dont-exist/
https://greatmountainpublishing.com/2021/07/01/long-distance-radio-transmissions-prove-that-the-earth-is-flat/

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2024, 09:34:52 AM »

When you refuse to consider options, you let other people do the thinking for you.

Years ago, they explored Antarctica. Now I want you to look at this timeline, and see if anything is weird about it.

Operation Highjump - Exploration of Antarctica by plane & ship (1947)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump
Founding of NASA (1958)
Antarctic Treaty System (1959)
Operation Fishbowl - A series of atmopheric bombing tests (June 1962)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fishbowl
Mariner 2 - First successful flight to Venus (Dec 1962)
Venera 4 (1967) - atmospheric probe (1967)
Mariner 5 (1967) - another flyby of Venus (1967)
https://www.space.com/venus-mission-success-history
Apollo 11 - Launch to Moon (July 1969)

So to paraphrase this timeline, Antarctica is explored. NASA gets set up when before people were just traveling the Earth, then several countries agree that Antarctica is by invitation only because we have to protect penguins,  then bombing the atmosphere, and the same year they visit Venus. Then they publicly talk about visiting the moon AFTER having visited Venus.

If I may make a theory? The countries of the world are actually united. This is why they signed this Antarctic Treaty, they basically agreed "We'll join together, and keep these secrets from the public." No Matrix involved, something more real. NASA is called different names because of a big fake space race, but it too is a unified group. I can rightly call these globalists. They are people who push the idea of a globe, even though they themselves made (temporary) holes in the firmament to go visit Venus. Not by big fake space ship, but by plane.

Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China and so on, are all lying to their citizens? Why would they be lying, do we have a shadowy world government?

What? You actually believe governments don't lie to their people on a regular basis? How naive!

And yes, we have a shadowy world government.  But you already know this. International systems like the United Nations and NATO visibly exist. It's their actions to destabilize republics and sovereign countries that is shadowy. It's their actions to hide truth from people that is shadowy. In this way, they more closely resemble the World Government in One Piece than a group of sovereign states.

I know they lie, they lied about Covid, they lied about "climate change", they lied about many things, but why lie about the shape of the Earth? Somehow there's a giant conspiracy to keep people in the dark, Russia is in it, China is in it, South Korea is in it, North Korea is in it, Iran is in it, India is in it, Pakistan is in it. So when did this giant conspiracy began? Is there a secret society like Illuminati responsible?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 09:37:55 AM by IceDragon »

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2024, 09:52:39 AM »

Why do you think they publicly broadcast these?

Because it’s interesting to see how the technology advances.  And see new products and services provided by companies.

You going to try to “debunk” this?

Double hmm

Looks curved to me? 

Why is the rest of the earth hiding behind the dip of the horizon?  😂😂😂😂😂
It’s fun to see you fail and have to resort to blatant lies. 
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 10:07:13 AM by DataOverFlow2022 »

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2024, 10:13:44 AM »

There is a logical reason of line stability why towers

There is no network of towers in the pacific to provide the equal coverage achieved by satellites.

Balloons would be susceptible to cyclones and hurricanes.   Causing pockets with long outages for weeks.   I was in the navy, no evidence of a network of “balloons” that would hinder aerial operations or could be taken out by bad actors.  With zero evidence of logistics from manufacturing to ships placing balloons to the areas of operations.  To no evidence of recovery and maintenance teams. 

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2024, 10:17:32 AM »

"Look, look! There are rockets going up in the air! That proves they go to outer space! And here's videos!"

Why do you think I picked crewed missions with large ground crews with equipment that could be tracked, actively broadcast during their flight/mission, and where the equipment retuned to earth.