werepenguin time? WEREPENGUIN TIME!

• 110 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: werepenguin time? WEREPENGUIN TIME!
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2024, 10:58:39 PM »
Everyone here already knows that I kill the necessary people when necessary.  I do not want to mention them and make them a polemic. Everyone here also knows that I was the person who corrected the incredible logical error in the 10 commandments.

Thou shall not kill, is wrong, thou shall not die is the true one.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2024, 03:26:01 AM »

Thou shalt not kill, apart from all animal life which is under your dominion, the forests, and the seas.

Yaksha philosophy was kill only where necessary, that is until the slaughter began, now we give less latitude, nature itself has learned to hate.

I vote to lynch humanity.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2024, 03:56:39 AM »
There is nothing after the commandment "Thou shalt not kill." The fact that except those under our control is your invention. Oh, then let me tell you, God's commandments do not require such explanation. "Thou shalt not kill" is "Thou shalt not kill" whatever its to be.

A God who needs you to explain has a problem expressing herself. Or you should be authorized to explain her words. I want to eliminate the authority confusion. [vote to lycnh Jura]
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

EarthIsRotund

• Earth is round. Yes.
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2024, 07:58:19 PM »
Man, this is boring. Anyways, can someone explain how a flat earth can hold an atmosphere?
I love Mairimashita Iruma Kun

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2024, 06:05:54 AM »
The earth fights the penguins with laser beams, the lasers make laser crisscrosses which hold the atmosphere.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #95 on: April 02, 2024, 02:03:58 AM »
With the same way as a globe earth, with magic, it always works.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2024, 08:47:25 AM »
It's thou shall not commit murder, not kill. Big difference
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2024, 08:30:25 AM »
there is no need to kill people, animals or plants, no matter what. Ancient advanced civilizations used frequencies for nutrition. If desired, everyone can be satisfied with the frequency. It used to be like this. But they destroyed this technology with the last great reset. The demons who do this want more stupid human generations. Look at what they put into the vaccine, pig genes, monkey blood, etc. People used to be smarter. Anyway. As a result, if you feed on frequency, there is no need to kill anything, human, animal or even plant.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 03:11:48 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2024, 05:21:47 PM »
It will hopefully come to fruition when the achievement of an objective that is of universal human concern, becomes a higher order of interest than the transient gratification of bodily appetites.

That being said, in particular circumstances, the roles are reversed with results taking humanity down a challenging rabbit hole.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 02:14:03 PM by gotham »

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2024, 12:59:43 AM »
It takes time for you westerners to understand Middle Eastern culture. I am here volunteer to teach.

In Turkish, both words (murder and kill) mean only one thing like the hebrew: "öldürmeyeceksin"

This cultural difference is just like the word "O" for us includes all the meanings of "it, she, he" for you.

In summary, God did not change his mind, nor are we misunderstanding him. Thou shalt not kill and Thou shalt not murder are the same thing. It has only diversified because you westerners give more importance to human life and enriched it with the word murder.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #100 on: May 03, 2024, 05:48:05 AM »
I vote to lynch @Username .
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

gnuarm

« Reply #101 on: May 03, 2024, 01:10:16 PM »
there is no need to kill people, animals or plants, no matter what. Ancient advanced civilizations used frequencies for nutrition. If desired, everyone can be satisfied with the frequency. It used to be like this. But they destroyed this technology with the last great reset. The demons who do this want more stupid human generations. Look at what they put into the vaccine, pig genes, monkey blood, etc. People used to be smarter. Anyway. As a result, if you feed on frequency, there is no need to kill anything, human, animal or even plant.

I'm feeling rather peckish.  Maybe I'll whip up some 10 kHz?  Naah, I'm also feeling lazy, so I'll just pop out to the fast food place and get some 2.4 kHz.  Yum!  They offer a 340 Hz + 440 Hz seasoning to go with that.  You can only find that in the US!  Well, maybe North America.

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2024, 02:17:30 PM »
The next werepenguin is going to be a knockout. Kind of scary, really...

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #103 on: May 03, 2024, 02:54:28 PM »
I say we have a game and lynch Junker every time.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2024, 03:58:05 AM »
It's probably waiting about a year for a game to be started is a situation that can only happen here.

>tfw 7 months and no werepengiun

This post supports my opinion that he may have used the start of this game as a record attempt.

We need to give something to Junker, some kind of award for his giving us this extraordinary privilege.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2024, 01:05:41 AM »
The management squad needs to take this thread down from here so we can start a new game. We can at least give him a little more time to start. But it must end.

Click below...

Such a game would be interesting. Jane are you okay?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Junker

« Reply #106 on: May 17, 2024, 07:35:55 AM »
I should probably confirm signups and see if we still have enough people to play. This game's one year anniversary is next week so we should do something special for it such as playing.

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #107 on: May 17, 2024, 12:09:42 PM »
Count me In!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #108 on: May 17, 2024, 12:14:57 PM »
If you want to start a new sign up thread, let me know. Otherwise we will continue to lynch Junker in this thread! IMO.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2024, 01:37:01 PM »

Hey ask the newbies if they want to play!
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2024, 02:16:30 PM »
I feel we need at least another 18 months to give everyone a chance to sign up but I'll abide by the narrator's schedule.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget