NROL-76 Launch

• 70 Replies

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: NROL-76 Launch
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2017, 11:42:32 PM »
Yeah, slugger Aldrin.  ;D
Imagine having to live nearly 50 years knowing you're hero worshipped for utter bullshit.

Now imagine that you trained your whole life in the air force, went through years and years of work and strain, became one of a select few of special people, and managed to be the first to see something that humanity collectively dreamed about for thousands of years- a one-time experience that will forever live in your heart, that will leave your thoughts and soul on the moon forever. Now, imagine a few degenerates telling you that you are a liar who maliciously deceives for no clear reason, and that you are merely part of a group who wants to control humanity. Imagine these degenerates saying into your face that you are a fake, a trope. If I was Aldrin, I'd punch that guy more than once.

Go on, tell us something else. Next thing I'll know, you'll be saying that the holocaust was fake, or something.
If I really went to the moon like they made out they did, then I wouldn't be coming back and doing a press conference looking like I was under a mixture of terror, nervousness and depression.
I also would be more than happy to talk about my experiences from start to finish, with excited gusto.
Any person that came up to me to tell me I haven't been, I would smile and give an interview, for a good price, to save me wasting my time.

What I wouldn't do is get all angry and punch someone in frustration, because I wouldn't be frustrated. I would be still riding on the crest of a wave of happiness about what I achieved.

None of this stuff ever happened. They all looked edgy and as though they were under the strain of hiding something. I wonder what?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2017, 11:44:38 PM »
Hold up, so they cgi'd the whole mission pre launch and sent it to all the news outlets to broadcast live and they just managed to get the atmospheric conditions etc correct in rendering that it happens to match all amateur footage and eye witness testimonies of that day.

If you get the CCTV camera from a florida gas station on that day pointing towards Cape carnaviral funnily enough the cloud formations will magically be the same as the pre rendered images that spacex faked. Wow technology has come far
Who was it that had the good mind to go and get the CCTV camera from the gas station of the space x flight?
Tell me about it.

JackBlack

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2017, 11:57:30 PM »
Imagine having to live nearly 50 years knowing you're hero worshipped for utter bullshit.

Now imagine that you trained your whole life in the air force, went through years and years of work and strain, became one of a select few of special people, and managed to be the first to see something that humanity collectively dreamed about for thousands of years- a one-time experience that will forever live in your heart, that will leave your thoughts and soul on the moon forever. Now, imagine a few degenerates telling you that you are a liar who maliciously deceives for no clear reason, and that you are merely part of a group who wants to control humanity. Imagine these degenerates saying into your face that you are a fake, a trope. If I was Aldrin, I'd punch that guy more than once.

Go on, tell us something else. Next thing I'll know, you'll be saying that the holocaust was fake, or something.
If I really went to the moon like they made out they did, then I wouldn't be coming back and doing a press conference looking like I was under a mixture of terror, nervousness and depression.
I also would be more than happy to talk about my experiences from start to finish, with excited gusto.
Any person that came up to me to tell me I haven't been, I would smile and give an interview, for a good price, to save me wasting my time.

What I wouldn't do is get all angry and punch someone in frustration, because I wouldn't be frustrated. I would be still riding on the crest of a wave of happiness about what I achieved.

None of this stuff ever happened. They all looked edgy and as though they were under the strain of hiding something. I wonder what?
I highly doubt that.
It isn't some random coming up to you telling you you haven't been.
It is someone that is repeatedly claiming it is all a lie and you are in on it.

They were under a strain, a strain of going to space, living in cramped quarters, no gravity and so on.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2017, 12:11:43 AM »

I highly doubt that.

They were under a strain, a strain of going to space, living in cramped quarters, no gravity and so on.
Clap trap.
Just like the silly actors and actresses under severe strain on the fake ISS showing us how to brush our teeth and crap or piss into suction toilets and all the rest of the fun games they play, like chasing people in Gorilla suits, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.
Don't give me all this strain crap.
The only strain those people were under is the strain of keeping up a pathetic ruse  after realising that they will have to live out their entire lives facing the public and reeling off utter nonsense, then just waiting for the day when people start to realise what their game was.

In a small way (for some) I have some sympathy with the actornoughts, because they were probably coaxed into doing something under a guise of fooling the enemy and got too far into it  before realising the long term implications of trying to keep this nonsense up.

I'm serious when I say I feel sorry for some of them. I put myself in that position and wonder how I would react when I realise I have to spend the rest of my life telling the same fictional story, time and time again.
No wonder a lot of them went into recluse mode.

It's a bit different today because the actors and actresses are basically paid to do what all actors and actresses do. They play out any and all fantasies for a living and spend much of their entire lives on set doing just that, in any scenario bestowed upon them.
They don't really need scruples because their lives are scripted out for them and their existence if based on careful planning.

Stick to it and you live off the trappings. Go against it and you can be rendered a down and out nut case in a matter of weeks.

onebigmonkey

• You. Yes you. Stand still laddie.
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2017, 12:27:20 AM »

Convicted violent thug and proven fraud Bart Sibrel had been stalking Aldrin all day, repeatedly calling him a liar and a fake. Don't know about you, but if some prick stalked me while I went about my lawful business and publicly slandered me, I might just get a tad annoyed. He got what he deserved.

Tellingly, brother Bart's first reaction on being floored by a pensioner was not to call the police, not to remonstrate with Aldrin, but to ask if they got it on film. It's almost as if he got what he wanted so he could make his little film.

If your benchmark for fakery is whether astronauts give interviews to dickheads, several of them did grant interviews with Sibrel and also swore on the bible - which was his standard of proof. Applying your arbitrary standards of behaviour to someone else as a means of determining their honesty is just circular logic. Not everyone acts the same way and you don't know what anyone else's motives are.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 12:29:18 AM by onebigmonkey »
Facts won't do what I want them to.

We went from a round Earth to a round Moon: http://onebigmonkey.com/apollo/apollo.html

JackBlack

« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2017, 12:37:00 AM »
The only strain those people were under is the strain of keeping up a pathetic ruse  after realising that they will have to live out their entire lives facing the public and reeling off utter nonsense, then just waiting for the day when people start to realise what their game was.
Utter claptrap.
They were never under any kind of strain from having to deceive the public.

You don't have a single shred of evidence or rational argument to suggest it being fake.
All you have a paranoid ramblings.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2017, 01:06:00 AM »

Utter claptrap.

You don't have a single shred of evidence or rational argument to suggest it being fake.
Dance about in a frenzy all you want. The evidence is there but you have to have the ability to spot liars and liars cannot be spotted by people who idolise them

« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2017, 01:56:09 AM »

Utter claptrap.

Dance about in a frenzy all you want. The evidence is there but you have to have the ability to spot liars and liars cannot be spotted by people who idolise them

Wow that's rich coming from you.....what will all your Dome belief, with its vibrations and icy foundations, and how everything stops working when it gets up close!
Wow you must have been on some trip when you dreamt that one up, how's the vibrating going?
By the way did you take some cool pics of the icy foundations or was there too much camera shake?

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2017, 02:05:43 AM »
Hold up, so they cgi'd the whole mission pre launch and sent it to all the news outlets to broadcast live and they just managed to get the atmospheric conditions etc correct in rendering that it happens to match all amateur footage and eye witness testimonies of that day.

If you get the CCTV camera from a florida gas station on that day pointing towards Cape carnaviral funnily enough the cloud formations will magically be the same as the pre rendered images that spacex faked. Wow technology has come far
Who was it that had the good mind to go and get the CCTV camera from the gas station of the space x flight?
Tell me about it.

I'm not saying that I have CCTV footage of the launch just that if amateur footage of that day, which there would be a lot, perfectly fits the atmospherics that have been created in the cgi days or weeks before. I know they do match, because if they didn't you lot would have taken that whistle and run a mile with it.
"Religion is the opium of the people"
Karl Marx

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2017, 02:22:15 AM »

Utter claptrap.

Wow that's rich coming from you.....what will all your Dome belief, with its vibrations and icy foundations, and how everything stops working when it gets up close!
Wow you must have been on some trip when you dreamt that one up, how's the vibrating going?
By the way did you take some cool pics of the icy foundations or was there too much camera shake?
Enjoy yourself.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2017, 02:25:48 AM »

Tell me about it.

I'm not saying that I have CCTV footage of the launch just that if amateur footage of that day, which there would be a lot, perfectly fits the atmospherics that have been created in the cgi days or weeks before. I know they do match, because if they didn't you lot would have taken that whistle and run a mile with it.
So you're working on the IF. Ok fair enough.
If space rockets were real.....IF..... then people would be allowed to physically see the astronauts go into them but it never happens, except for when people like you tell us that it's all there to see and yet nobody eve does, apart from the people that nobody seems to actually know.

JackBlack

« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2017, 03:52:57 AM »

Utter claptrap.

If the evidence is there, why are you completely unable to provide any?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2017, 04:05:15 AM »

Utter claptrap.

Can you provide physical evidence that you can vouch for for any of it?
If not then don't keep harping on about asking for evidence.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2017, 04:09:54 AM »

Utter claptrap.

Remember that you are the one that said "The evidence is there", now put up or shut up.

« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2017, 04:17:11 AM »
Allow me to explore the Flat Earth Catch 22.

In order to disprove the flat earth you must make an observation yourself and be able to swear by your own observation, if not you are just taking what other people say under pure faith.

Now if you have done an observation yourself and come up with something disproving flat earth then you are clearly someone paid by NASA to lie.

You can't have it both ways guys.
Karl Marx

“It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”

JackBlack

« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2017, 04:34:11 AM »

Utter claptrap.

You are the one claiming there is evidence it is all fake.
You provide the evidence you are claiming exists.

« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2017, 05:09:21 AM »
fellas fellas fellas....

someone wanna draw a line on that earth?

it's surprising that you want to "SEE" the curve in that shot in this video...someone draw a line for us at the horizon.

heh...

I heard the indians, upon seeing the ships of the spanish, could not "see" them...for they did not understand what and how they could be.

?

frenat

« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2017, 05:21:32 AM »

I highly doubt that.

Worse than that, he got aldrin to the interview under false pretenses, then when Aldrin tried to leave he was not just told it was a lie, he was physically blocked and shoved multiple times.  Sibrel was a jerk and as already mentioned, he wanted a confrontration.

As for the press conference, it is often cherry-picked to make it look worse.  There are parts where they look happy and others where they don't.  It doesn't mean much.  These pictures are from just before

Gee they really look depressed.   ::)
Also consider that by the time of the press conference they have had time to realize they will never go into space again, and that no matter what else they do in life they'll be remembered for this only.  And they've been separated from their families for weeks and before they get to see them they have to sit through inane questions from the press.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 05:23:46 AM by frenat »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2017, 05:41:22 AM »

Utter claptrap.

Remember that you are the one that said "The evidence is there", now put up or shut up.
Same to you.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2017, 05:43:11 AM »

Utter claptrap.

Prove to me that rockets go into space and do the things we're coaxed into believing.
Physically prove it or forever hold your typing tongue/finger.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2017, 05:47:26 AM »

Worse than that, he got aldrin to the interview under false pretenses, then when Aldrin tried to leave he was not just told it was a lie, he was physically blocked and shoved multiple times.  Sibrel was a jerk and as already mentioned, he wanted a confrontration.

As for the press conference, it is often cherry-picked to make it look worse.  There are parts where they look happy and others where they don't.  It doesn't mean much.  These pictures are from just before

Also consider that by the time of the press conference they have had time to realize they will never go into space again, and that no matter what else they do in life they'll be remembered for this only.  And they've been separated from their families for weeks and before they get to see them they have to sit through inane questions from the press.
You absolutely reek...and I mean REEK of desperation to keep bullshit alive and kicking.

?

frenat

« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2017, 05:50:10 AM »

You absolutely reek...and I mean REEK of desperation to keep bullshit alive and kicking.
So Sibrel didn't physically block Aldrin's path?  They didn't look happy in those photos?  They weren't separated from their families?  No, you couldn't say any of that because it is all true and you chose to attack the messenger instead.  Typical.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2017, 06:02:49 AM »

So Sibrel didn't physically block Aldrin's path?  They didn't look happy in those photos?  No, you couldn't say either of those because you chose to attack the messenger instead.  Typical.
I'm not really interested in Sibrel. I don't give a crap that he got punched or anything.
Regardless of Sibrel, these people have been nowhere near any frigging moon and they show it to this very day but they showed massive stress of trying to keep up a ruse, with most.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2017, 06:15:28 AM »
Regardless of Sibrel, these people have been nowhere near any frigging moon and they show it to this very day but they showed massive stress of trying to keep up a ruse, with most.
Evidence, Mr Sceptimatic! It's time you fronted up with the goods, instead of expecting us to believe your say so.

?

frenat

« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2017, 06:24:05 AM »

So Sibrel didn't physically block Aldrin's path?  They didn't look happy in those photos?  No, you couldn't say either of those because you chose to attack the messenger instead.  Typical.
I'm not really interested in Sibrel. I don't give a crap that he got punched or anything.
And another opinion from you.  Too bad you have nothing to back it up.  As usual.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2017, 06:48:28 AM »
Evidence, Mr Sceptimatic! It's time you fronted up with the goods, instead of expecting us to believe your say so.
I don't expect you and people like you to believe anything. I don't care what you believe or don't believe.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2017, 06:50:12 AM »

And another opinion from you.  Too bad you have nothing to back it up.  As usual.
It doesn't matter what you think.
The people who matter are those that have enough about them to see where the potential truth a lie really sits.

Space rockets are a fantasy and a blatant lie.

?

frenat

« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2017, 06:52:06 AM »

It doesn't matter what you think.
The people who matter are those that have enough about them to see where the potential truth a lie really sits.

Space rockets are a fantasy and a blatant lie.
And still no evidence and resorting to attacking the messenger.  Got anything that isn't a logical fallacy?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2017, 07:07:01 AM »

Utter claptrap.

Prove to me that rockets go into space and do the things we're coaxed into believing.
Physically prove it or forever hold your typing tongue/finger.
Pretty much the only way to physically prove that rockets go into space would be to physically have you be in one of those rockets.  Cameras are the next best way.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2017, 07:08:10 AM »
Ok using mathematics, science and flat earth proof produce evidence that space travel is impossible and has been faked
Karl Marx