• 154 Replies

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
Re: happiness of heart and soul in ramadan
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2022, 11:17:17 AM »
The effect of cola on pork.. Glory be to God
a lot of worms

You will apparently fall for anything. Truly deluded.

Fact check: Pouring Coca-Cola on pork does not make worms appear

The CDC says Trichinella is microscopic; it cannot be seen in infected meat with the naked eye.

Viewers are also not aware of the time span the pork sat unrefrigerated in the package or how long it was soaked in the soda.

In 2007, Snopes tested out the theory and purchased a pork chop from the local supermarket and marinated it in a can of Coca-Cola, "producing no discernible result other than a slightly soggy chop."

The claim that pouring Coca-Cola on a piece of raw pork meat will cause worms to emerge is FALSE, based on our research. This claim is a myth that has previously been debunked years ago.

Our rating: False

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2022, 06:38:43 AM »
Actually there are little parasites that work their way to the surface from the pork to get away from the Coke.

pork is scripturally unclean for human consumption (Lev 11)

You can also get worms

Pork has in its blood, its giblets and its flesh a very dangerous worm called tapeworm.

There is strong acid in Coca-Cola [phosphoric acid]. But if the time of contact is not very high, you'd get a wet,   piece of pork.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Why does Islam forbid pork, when the pig is one of the creations of God?.
Answer

Praise be to Allah.

Firstly:

Our Lord has forbidden eating pork in definitive terms. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Say (O Muhammad): I find not in that which has been revealed to me anything forbidden to be eaten by one who wishes to eat it, unless it be Maytah (a dead animal) or blood poured forth (by slaughtering or the like), or the flesh of swine (pork); for that surely, is impure or impious (unlawful) meat (of an animal) which is slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allaah (or has been slaughtered for idols, or on which Allaah’s Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering)”

[al-An’aam 6:145]

By the mercy of Allaah and His kindness towards us, Allaah has permitted us to eat all good things, and He has not forbidden anything but those that are impure. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“…he allows them as lawful At‑Tayyibaat (i.e. all good and lawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons and foods), and prohibits them as unlawful Al‑Khabaa’ith (i.e. all evil and unlawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons and foods)”

[al-A’raaf 7:157]

We do not doubt for an instant that the pig is a dirty and filthy animal, and that eating it is harmful to man. Moreover it lives on dirt and filth, and it is something that is off-putting to those of a sound nature who refuse to touch it, because eating it is either a cause or a sign of a person’s oddness.

Secondly:

With regard to the physical harm caused by eating pork, modern science has proved a number of things, such as the following:

‎Pork is regarded as one of the kinds of meat that contain the most cholesterol, an increase of which in the bloodstream leads to an increased likelihood of blocked arteries. The fatty acids in pork are also of an unusual formation, when compared with the fatty acids in other types of food, which makes them more easily absorbed by the body, thus increasing cholesterol levels.

‎Pork meat and pork fat contribute to the spread of cancers of the colon, rectum, prostate and blood.

‎Pork meat and pork fat contribute to obesity and related diseases that are difficult to treat.

‎Eating pork leads to scabies, allergies and stomach ulcers.

‎Eating pork causes lung infections which result from tapeworms, lungworms and microbial infections of the lungs.

The most serious danger of eating pork is that pork contains tapeworms which may grow to a length of 2-3 meters. The growth of the eggs of these worms in the human body may lead to insanity and hysteria if they grow in the area of the brain. If they grow in the region of the heart that may lead to high blood pressure and heart attacks. Another kind of worm that is to be found in pork is the trichinosis worm that cannot be killed by cooking, the growth of which in the body may lead to paralysis and skin rashes.

The doctors have confirmed that tapeworm disease is regarded as one of the serious diseases that may result from eating pork. It may develop in the small intestine and after several months may grow into a large worm whose body is composed of a thousand segments, with a length of 4-10 meters, which lives alone in the intestine of the infected person and part of it may appear when he defecates. When the pig swallows and ingests its eggs, they enter the tissues and muscles in the form of larvae sacs containing fluid and the head of the tapeworm. When a person eats infected pork, the larva turns into a complete worm in the intestine. These worms cause weakness and vitamin B12 deficiency, which leads to a specific type of anaemia, which may in turn cause nervous problems. In some cases the larvae may reach the brain, causing convulsions, increased pressure within the brain, epilepsy and even paralysis.

Eating pork that is not thoroughly cooked may also lead to trichinosis (infestation with a hairlike nematode worm). When these parasites reach the small intestine, three to five days later many larvae appear which enter the intestine and reach the blood, from which they reach most of the tissues of the body. The larvae move to the muscles and form cysts there, and the patient suffers intense muscle pains. The disease may develop into infection of the cerebral membrane and brain, and infections of the heart muscle, lungs, kidneys and nerves. It may be a fatal disease in rare cases.

It is well known that there are some diseases that are unique to humans and are nor shared with any other animals except pigs, such as rheumatism and joint pain. Allaah indeed spoke the truth when He said (interpretation of the meaning): 

“He has forbidden you only the Maytah (dead animals), and blood, and the flesh of swine, and that which is slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allaah (or has been slaughtered for idols, on which Allaah’s Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering). But if one is forced by necessity without willful disobedience nor transgressing due limits, then there is no sin on him. Truly, Allaah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[al-Baqarah 2:173]

These are some of the harmful effects of eating pork. Perhaps after studying them you will not have any doubts that it is forbidden. We hope that this will be the first step in your being guided towards the true religion. So stop, research, look and think, objectively and fairly, seeking only to find out the truth and follow it. I ask Allaah to guide you to that which is best for you in this world and in the Hereafter.

But even if we did not know about the harmful effects of eating pork, this would not change our belief that it is haraam in the slightest, or weaken our resolve to abstain from it. You know that when Adam (peace be upon him) was expelled from the Garden, it was because he ate from the tree from which Allaah forbade him to eat. We do not know anything about that tree, and Adam did not need to enquire into the reason why it was forbidden to eat from it. Rather it was sufficient for him, as it is sufficient for us and for every believer, to know that Allaah has forbidden it.

Look at some of the harmful effects of eating pork; look at the research of the Fourth Annual Conference of Islamic Medicine, Kuwait edition, p. 731 ff; and al-Wiqaayah al-Sihhiyyah fi Daw’ al-Kitaab wa’l-Sunnah by Lu’lu’ah bint Saalih, p. 635 ff.

But we ask you once again: Isn’t pork forbidden in the Old Testament which forms part of your Holy Book?

“Do not eat any detestable thing. These are the animals you may eat… The pig is also unclean; although it has a split hoof, it does not chew the cud, you are not to eat their meat or touch their carcasses.”

(Deuteronomy 14:3-8)

See also Leviticus 11-1-8.

We do not need to quote evidence that pork is forbidden for the Jews. If you have any doubt then ask people and they will tell you. But what we think we need to draw you attention to is some other things that are also mentioned in your Holy Book, this time in the New Testament which tells you that the rulings of the Torah still apply to you and cannot be changed. Does’t it say in the Bible that the Messiah said:

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I have not come to abolish them but to fulfil them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.”

Matthew 5:17-18?

With this text, we do not need to look for another ruling on pork in the New Testament, but we will add here another quotation which shows definitively that pork is impure:

“A large herd of pigs was feeding on the nearby hillside. The demons begged Jesus: ‘Send us among the pigs; allow us to go into them.’ He gave them permission, and the evil spirits came out and went into the pigs.”

Mark 5:11-13

Perhaps you will say that this is abrogated, and that Peter said such and such and Paul said such and such…?

This is changing the words of Allaah and abrogating the Torah and the words of the Messiah who confirmed to you that it would abide as long as heaven and earth remain. Can this be abrogated by the words of Paul or Peter?

Let us assume that this is true and that the prohibition was indeed abrogated, but why are you criticizing this prohibition in Islam when it was prohibited for you at first?

Thirdly:

With regard to your saying that if eating it is forbidden, then why did Allaah create pigs? We do not think that you are serious, otherwise we would ask you: why did Allaah create such and such of other things that are harmful or repulsive? Rather we would ask you: why did Allaah create the Shaytaan?

Is it not the prerogative of the Creator to command His slaves as He will, and to rule them as He will. No one can overturn His ruling or change His words.

Is it not the duty of the created being, the slave, to say to his Lord, whenever He commands him to do something: “We hear and we obey”?

You may enjoy its taste and want to eat it, and those around you may enjoy it, but doesn’t Paradise deserve some sacrifice on your part of that which your heart desires?.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/12558/a-christian-is-asking-about-the-reason-for-the-prohibition-on-pork

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2022, 08:22:06 AM »
Staying hungry and thirsty for an entire day is a powerful reminder of the millions of people around the world who experience this. Ramadan emphasizes the values of empathy and generosity. It is a time to think of those who are less fortunate than us and who do not have food and clean water all year round, to understand the suffering and pain of the poor and needy.

Allah tells us "(8) And they give food in spite of love for it[1813] to the needy, the orphan, and the captive,:" (Al-Insâne, quran 76/8)

It is therefore our duty to feed the fasters in the world, to take care of the sick, to provide for the needs of orphans and families affected by conflicts. Ramadan gives us a greater sense of responsibility towards others.

Ramadan, a test for some

Ramadan is a joyful time for most of us, but sadly not for everyone. Entire families under the yoke of hunger, thirst and disease are waiting for an outstretched hand that would allow them to take full advantage of this sacred month.

حوار رائع بين منصور وشاب غير مسلم عن القرآن الكريم

عدنان رشيد يقرأ نسخة قرآنية من زمن صحابة رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

أين هو القرآن الأصلي؟ منصور في حوار مع زائر

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2022, 04:38:07 PM »
You can find worms and parasites in many different kinds of meat. It's not exclusive to pork.

Ever had bad sushi? Hahaha

This morning while the sun was rising, I had a delicious breakfast. So did my wife. And 2 kids. For that, yasoooo thinks a so called loving and forgiving God will send us all to hell to burn for eternity.

I'm not sure yasoooo is selling his religion very well. He just makes his God sound like a right dickhead

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2022, 04:44:12 PM »
I've heard that the whole pork thing as all about avoiding food poisoning or parasites or something back then.  But this might not be quite right.

Either way it's hardly the reason that pork is taboo now.  It's really just that religions like to torture their adherents with dumb food laws to prove their faith through misery.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2022, 05:42:14 PM »
Even if the pork has worms, you kill them if you cook the pork well done.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2022, 06:05:29 PM »
Even if the pork has worms, you kill them if you cook the pork well done.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/patients-resorting-to-worm-therapy-to-treat-autoimmune-diseases

Worms may also play some role in treating some auto immune diseases. Some people even use them to lose weight.

Why does Islam hate worms? Are they not God's creation also? Isn't everything He made good?

Modern farming and cooking techniques have made eating pork as safe as eating beef. These pigs aren't wild whose last meal before slaughter was a month old dead carcass. I don't think farmed pigs for human consumption even eat meat....

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2022, 06:14:14 PM »
I eat my raw pork with a side of Ivermectin.  Problem solved.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2022, 06:24:13 PM »
How is it possible to live a happy fulfilled life without having ever tasted bacon?

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2022, 06:25:30 PM »
I eat my raw pork with a side of Ivermectin.  Problem solved.

I never thought of doing it like that. Good thinking, great life hack. I'm not sure yasoooo intended for his thread to be about how great or good eating pigs were, especially in the context of ramadan but here we are. 8)

Know your place

« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2022, 06:34:15 AM »

all religions are leading humanity towards best practice.

Jesus came to fulfil the law  because his religion is deeply founded on OT teachings and I was pointing out that throwing out some OT teachings and keeping others seems a bit hit and miss.

Matthew 5:17-18, Jesus says, "Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfil them."

So now we have a problem, , no more pork on your fork.

The other problem this raises is that the OT and the NT are entirely different religions and Christians should be governed only by the NT, but the foundations of your religion are built on the teachings of the OT,

Why do Christians make all food lawful even though some food is forbidden to them? Hamza's dialogue with a Christian

لماذا يستحلّ المسيحيون كل الطعام برغم تحريم بعض الطعام عليهم؟ - حوار حمزة مع مسيحي

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2022, 06:39:09 AM »
Jesus came to fulfil the law and then Mohammed said 'nah, don't listen to that guy. Hate your neighbours and slay all your enemies'

Know your place

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2022, 11:20:36 AM »
The problem with pigs is that they are just so delicious. Bacon? Yes please! A glistening, glazed holiday ham? Sign me up! Shake-and-Bake pork chops? You better believe I'm getting down on that. If there is a god of some sort, and that god created pigs as delicious as they are, and expected us not to eat them, that is a malevolent god and not worthy of anyone's worship.

I'd consider the possibility that maybe the whole pig thing was a clerical error. It probably meant something like ferrets. Those things are bony little thieving assholes and would not make for a very satisfying meal.

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2022, 04:50:58 AM »
For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Matthew 5:18
The Prophet Jesus peace be upon him,
  came to complete the law of the ancient prophets

The Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him, was sent to the Jews only and not to the whole world
  The Gospel of Matthew (chapter 15/24):

24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Islam is the religion of truth
Islam, Christianity and Judaism unearthly messages from God
But after a misrepresentation of the gospel and Altorarh

God sent the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

To correct this distortion

"love your enemies"?
This is a lie

The Christians started attacking Islam from the First Crusade, and have not stopped. The Pope (Satan's rep) would not tolerate any competition, Christianity was losing ground, hence the relentless continuation of the crusades.

Here are the “10 commandments of biblical Jihad”

1) Prepare for war!
2) Cursed be he who takes his sword away from the Carnaaaaaaaaage
!3) Slay the enemy to the last: "Kill them wherever you find them"

!4) Do not spare women, old people, oxen, sheep and donkeys!

5) But take the Loot from time to time ...

6) Rape the little girls of enemies!
7) Don't forget to burn the city down after that!

8) The javelin verse!

9) The verse of the stone!

10) The verse of the ax, the harrows, the saws!

the violence of the New Testament 

it is impossible to omit or forget the violent events that are fully part of the gospel.

"I did not come to bring peace, but the sword" (Mt 10,34). You clearly see in the Jesus of the Bible this awareness of putting in crisis by his words and his actions the usual ways of relating to the Law, to the religious institutions of the time, and ultimately to the tradition of the fathers.

It teaches that Jesus instructed his followers to forsake parents, siblings, friends etc as a necessity to follow him (Jesus).

Do you believe that I have come to bring peace to this world? No. I did not come to bring peace, but the dagger. I have come to separate  the son and the father, the daughter and the mother, the daughter-in-law and the mother-in-law.  Who loves his father and mother more than me is not worthy of me. Whoever loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And who does not follow in my footsteps, loaded with his cross, is not worthy of me either. Whoever wants to save his life will lose it. And whoever lost his life because of me will find it. (Mt 10,34-36) .. What more do you want .

Your book is the one that mentioned Christ with all kinds of evil and lies
By saying that he is God or the son of God
Your book considered the mother of Christ an adulteress and did not defend her and Islam defended about her

Your book taught adultery, incest, drinking wine, usury, and killing the innocent

Your book is distorted and corrupted by the previous evidence that you mentioned in the subject through the verses from your book

But in Islam
We respect him as a prophet of God and respect his pure mother who never committed adultery

Christ did not do any of the evils of your book

Because God chooses pious prophets, purified from corruption, To spread the message of God

So which of the two books is more correct to follow, the Bible or the Qur'an?

The 8 most powerful reasons denying that Christ is the son of God | Dr.. Lawrence Brown

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2022, 04:53:53 AM »
Someone told me

I find little to argue with about this.  Mohammed was one of the most influential figures in history

The honest, trustworthy, who never lied, and his mercy to the worlds
not only because he inspired a religion, but because that religion swept across the world.  During the Dark Ages, Islam led the world in science and technology, and for that reason is entitled to respect.  It’s truly a tragedy that certain hateful and war-like factions are giving it such a bad name today.

“They (the opponents of Muhammad(saws)) see fire and not light, your ugliness and not beauty. They distort and present every good quality as a capital flaw, These opponents are blind. They cannot even see that the "one sword" that Muhammad(saws) wielded was that of Mercy, Compassion, Friendship and Forgiveness, the sword that defeats enemies and purifies hearts. His sword was sharper than a sword carved from steel.
Pandit Gyanandra Dev. Sharma Shastri, at the conference in Gorakhpur (India), 1928.

“He would rather leave than fight his own people, but when oppression crushed tolerance, he took up his sword to defend himself. Those who think that your religion can be imposed by force are fools who know nothing about religion or the world. They are proud of this conviction because they live far, far from the truth. »
A Sikh journalist in "Nawan Hindustan", Delhi, 17/11/1947

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2022, 05:21:27 AM »
Because God chooses pious prophets, purified from corruption, To spread the message of God

Mohammad was a thief, murderer and objectively a pedophile. Regardless of what you think about age of consent or 'other cultures do it too', an old man (50ish was pretty old back then) taking a 6 year old girl and forcing marriage on her, removing her choice and robbing her childhood and innocence is pretty despicable. Of course, this kind of misogyny and preying on little children is something you're probably into yourself, so no surprises you would defend this

How about the prophet Lot, who was saved from Sodom because your all loving and forgiving God decided he didn't like people living free so turned it into ash, murdering its inhabitants that would make Vladimir Putin take notice....

Lot fucked his own daughters and used the 'I was drunk and they had sex without me knowing it' excuse. Bullshit. Moab and Ammon being the product of this incest. Yeich.

Now I know what you are going to say. That isn't in my Quran! Well did you consider the Quran is full of omissions? That you aren't being told everything? Islam followed Christianity afterall. You guys came later with your own brand and spin on the Abrahamic faith

I dont think you'll find many Christians that like many of the Popes. They have all been self centred, morally bankrupt sons of bitches. Much like Islams Grand Mufti's. Religion is just another brand of politics and cultism. It's bullshit at its core

Know your place

« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2022, 08:15:42 AM »
The truth is, you are completely ignorant of Islam and Christianity

There are some variations in the exact age of lady 'Aisha among historians.

"Because of this, it is impossible to know with any certainty how old Aisha was. What we do know is what the Qur'an says about marriage: that it is valid only between consenting adults, and that a woman has the right to choose her own spouse. As the living embodiment of Islam, Muhammad's actions reflect the Qur'an's teachings on marriage,

This subject is the favorite of Islamophobes who find here an opportunity to attack the Prophet (sws)

We know that at the time, there was no commune to register the child in a national register or certificate issued by the hospital mentioning the exact moment of birth,

We have no proof of a national register of the Arabian Peninsula of the 7th century AD! We only have suggestions, estimates and approximations.

Aisha was 18 years old at the time of the Hegira (ie at the time of the Prophet's immigration) and she became his wife at the age of 19-20, this is the minimum age what she can have!

European Judaism -  age for females. A ketannah (literally meaning little [one]) was any girl between the age of 3 years and that of 12 years plus one day;[4] a ketannah was completely subject to her father's authority, and her father could arrange a marriage for her without her agreement."

Not to mention you can go to Guatemala/Honduras/other South American cultures

See here
اجابة تسحق الفم

Hazrat Aisha was 19, not 9 at marriage time? by Dr Zakir Naik
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ao0ox

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

It is amazing to hear people spreading lies about Islam like this.

Did Muhammad, peace be upon him, stole?

« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2022, 08:16:30 AM »
Biblical absurdities about the prophets

the absurdities attributed to the prophets and pious men found in the "holy" bible. As a Muslim, we do not recognize this nonsense. The prophets, peace be upon them, are innocent of this gossip.

When we read the Bible, as Muslims, we come across certain absurdities such as the prophet Lot (as) who allegedly slept with his two daughters under the influence of alcohol ,

or David (as) who would have committed adultery with Uri's wife and would have had her husband killed in order to marry her then,

Aaron (as) who would have made the idol of the golden calf which perverts the sons of Israel, Solomon (as) his polytheistic life because of his wives, etc. May God preserve us from saying such nonsense about the best men who walked this earth.

Now let's see another absurdity attributed to the prophet Noah (as).

The tragic episode of Noah's nudity

We read in Genesis chapter 9, 22-23 this:

“Noah, first a farmer planted a vineyard. He drank of his wine and got drunk, and lay naked in the midst of his tent. Ham, the father of Canaan, saw his father naked and told his two brothers outside.But Shem and Japheth took a garment and laid it across their shoulders; then they walked in backward and covered their father’s naked body. Their faces were turned the other way so that they would not see their father naked.

The first thing that shocks here is seeing the prophet Noah (as) getting drunk to the point of undressing while remaining naked “in the middle of his tent”. Besides this absurdity attributed to this noble prophet, there is another ...

What to say after all this? Not much. Christians who attempt to refute the Jewish comments should be very careful because Jesus (as) allegedly said: “ 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.
Matthew 23, 2-3).

That is, the Jews are the best able to understand their scriptures. Not to mention that they consider that the Talmud contains part of the oral Torah which was revealed to Moses (as) on Mount Sinai ... It is therefore a revelation for them.

see here

scandal

أحمد ديدات -- عتاد الجهاد -- كينيا -- مترجم

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2022, 08:25:12 AM »
Ahhh, so you Muslims looked at the Bible, found some parts you didn't like and just edited it out proclaiming it 'must be nonsense'.

Not everything in our history looks good. But you cant simply deny something happened just because it's unpalatable

I dont get the Noah naked thing. Why is nakedness so shameful as in it's something to be disgusted at? What must Muslims think of old or disabled people who need carers to help doing things like showering and going to the toilet? You guys need to grow the hell up

Know your place

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2022, 08:46:03 AM »
The Book of God does not contain scandals, modifications, omissions, pornography, fornication, plunder, theft, usury, and the killing of innocents.
Therefore, the Bible is distorted, written by unknown persons,  as Christian scholars said

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

What must Muslims think of old or disabled people who need carers to help doing things like showering and going to the toilet?

The sick, the elderly and the handicapped have nothing to worry about
Islam makes exceptions for their comfort
But even the laws of the country forbid nudity and immoral acts
Try you to walk naked in the street!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2022, 09:16:49 AM »
The Book of God does not contain scandals, modifications, omissions, pornography, fornication, plunder, theft, usury, and the killing of innocents.
Therefore, the Bible is distorted, written by unknown persons,  as Christian scholars said

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

What must Muslims think of old or disabled people who need carers to help doing things like showering and going to the toilet?

The sick, the elderly and the handicapped have nothing to worry about
Islam makes exceptions for their comfort
But even the laws of the country forbid nudity and immoral acts
Try you to walk naked in the street!

The book of God does contain scandals. The old testament is full of murder, slavery and gruesome death and your Quran has some old bastard fucking a child. So yeah, its pretty grotesque

So why was Noah, an elderly man so scandalous to be seen naked by his own family? According to what that family thought at the time (obviously wrong), they were the last people left alive on Earth. So who are they 'offending' by sleeping naked?

There are some communities and areas which insist on nudity. What do you think of these places? Are these people going to burn in hell?

Know your place

« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2022, 01:04:34 PM »
As I said, the Old Testament distorted by the Jews
The New Testament  distorted  by Christians
Everything that has been said about the prophets is slander and lies because they are the most honorable of people

The Qur’an is the dominant book over the previous books and corrects the errors in it

And the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, is the most honorable and most honorable of creation

And as I said, historians differ in the age of his wife, there is no conclusive evidence of her age

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
There are some communities and areas which insist on nudity. What do you think of these places? Are these people going to burn in hell?

The laws of their country deal with them for their moral damage to society
From a religious point of view, we leave them to God

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2022, 01:13:07 PM »

things do not have any effect on the fast:

. Eye drops, ear drops, ear syringing, nose drops and nasal sprays – so long as one avoids swallowing any material that may reach the throat.
. Rinsing, gargling or applying topical treatment in the mouth, so long as one avoids swallowing any material that reaches the throat.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2022, 01:15:45 PM »
As I said, the Old Testament distorted by the Jews
The New Testament  distorted  by Christians
Everything that has been said about the prophets is slander and lies because they are the most honorable of people

The Qur’an is the dominant book over the previous books and corrects the errors in it

And the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, is the most honorable and most honorable of creation

And as I said, historians differ in the age of his wife, there is no conclusive evidence of her age

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

The laws of their country deal with them for their moral damage to society
From a religious point of view, we leave them to God

So how did Mohammad figure out which parts of the Bible and Torah were bullshit and edit that out for his Quran? Dont say 'Allah told him'. That's a bullshit answer. Why didn't Allah correct the record earlier? Why did he create false religions?

When Jesus was put on the cross, he was killed. What evidence do you have that before he would have died, He punked all the onlookers by ascending to heaven without dying? How did Mohammad come to these conclusions? Was he a historian? Or did voices in his head tell him?

What business is of of God to judge people in a nudist community? Why would how they live their life bother him that he would judge and condemn them to an eternity of hell? Let's say even if you are right and your religion and God is all 100% true. This makes him malevolent. Not benevolent. That makes him an arsehole

It seems to me like Satan is the easy going, non judgmental, live as you please kind of guy. He seems worthy of my reverence. Allah on the other hand is a bastard and gets nothing from me. Thank you yasoooo for clarifying what a fuckwit Allah is and why is is not worthy of my thoughts, prayers or reverence.

Know your place

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2022, 01:20:44 PM »

things do not have any effect on the fast:

. Eye drops, ear drops, ear syringing, nose drops and nasal sprays – so long as one avoids swallowing any material that may reach the throat.
. Rinsing, gargling or applying topical treatment in the mouth, so long as one avoids swallowing any material that reaches the throat.

Can I take sublingual supplements?

Know your place

« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2022, 02:24:28 PM »

Of course, the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, does not speak except by inspiration from God
God says in the Qur’an
Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination.
It is not but a revelation revealed,

Secondly, the Qur’an is something that no human being can write, modify or add to it
So far, no one has been able to produce anything close to the Qur'an in its beauty, style, meaning and prophecies.

The scientific evidence in the Qur’an makes it the most talked about book in the world of thought today.

The strongest evidence that the Quran is not (and will not be) distorted is that Allaah The Exalted challenged His creation to produce the likes of it; then He challenged them to produce ten chapters only and finally challenged them to produce even a single chapter. Today, this challenge remains open. If the Quran is fabricated, why can they not even produce a single chapter and defeat their enemy?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

As I said, God sent down His true messages from the beginning to worship one God and not three
But humans have distorted the true message according to their whims and desires

And they worshiped idols and planets, and they worshiped gods, and they made Christ, peace be upon him, a god, and he was a prophet of God's  only.

Jesus, peace be upon him, was not killed, nor was he crucified, and he will not bear the sins of people

The most common belief among Christians is the belief that Jesus died for our sins, but the question is:
Who said that Jesus died for our sins?

Actually when we look at the verses Christians use to prove this belief, we find that 95% of these verses are from Paul’s epistles, and the verses used to prove this belief from the Gospels are very few, which puts a question mark on its source and whether Jesus really told that he would die on the cross for our sins.

we as Muslims don’t need to believe that God needs to be a man or to be crucified for our sins, because God is mightier than that, we actually believe that this is a blasphemy and an insult against God. For sin to be forgiven by God, mans should repent faithfully to God, and acknowledge his sins, and God is the All Forgiver and All Merciful who will forgive him if He really knew he is really intending to repent and stop the sin:

110. And whoever does a wrong or wrongs himself but then seeks forgiveness of Allāh will find Allāh Forgiving and Merciful. ( Holy Quran 4:110)
Doesn’t God forgive sins without Jesus dying?

No need for all that so that God forgives my sins, and this is what is also said by the Old Testament:

Eze 18:21″But if a wicked person turns away from all his sins that he has committed and keeps all my statutes and does what is just and right, he shall surely live; he shall not die.

(the soul that sinneth, it shall die)

Each person is responsible for his actions

(the soul that sinneth, it shall die)

“If a man is righteous and does what is lawful and right...he is righteous, he shall surely live...If he begets a son who...has done all these abominable things; he (the son) shall surely die...the son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father for the iniquity of the son.” (Ezekiel 18:5-20)

“Every one shall die for his own sin.” (Jeremiah 31:30)

there is NO REASON why any sacrifice should be required for salvation.

The main purpose of this belief is that it serves to compel people to continue to attend and donate money to the church.

Did Jesus really die for our sins Islam and Former Christian ...

\\\\
Did Jesus Die For Our Sins - YouTube

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Can I take sublingual supplements?

no

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2022, 03:07:25 PM »
What about sunlight? Vitamin D can be created from that. Should I shun that too?

What about people who have 'hard' tap water? They might ingest extra minerals. Yikes

Can you use moisturising creams? It might deliver vitamin E and other nutrients through the skin. Can't have that!

Your God seems very strict. And pointlessly so.

Know your place

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2022, 05:52:43 AM »

The important thing is that food and drink do not reach the stomach of the fasting person only
There are exceptions for patients and travelers

That Christ, peace be upon him, fasted for forty days
All Christian fasts are influenced by the pagan nations, especially the Indians, Persians, Greeks and Babylonians

Fasting among the Christians. I remember what the Christian groups agreed on regarding fasting, for they excluded the Gospels from the legislation on fasting
They gave the church alone this right to legislate fasting
the church also did not see anything wrong with sexual intercourse between spouses, as this has nothing to do with fasting and does not spoil it from near or far.

That Christ, peace be upon him, did not fast like a church fast, and he did not say that to them

In Islam
Fasting is a spiritual, educational and disciplinary worship
Fasting is not intended only for eating and drinking
Also fasting the body parts of a person from forbidden actions
And refrain from sexual intercourse between spouses during fasting

Fasting differs from one nation to another, so fasting during the month of Ramadan is for the nation of Muhammad, peace be upon him only, excluding all other prophets

أول لقاء بين هاشم والمبشر المسيحي كين | مقطع يستحق المشاهدة

« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 07:53:12 AM by yasoooo »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2022, 06:08:15 AM »
A question regarding halal foods

I heard that for its production, the animal must not be abused. Not be tied up, not witness the death of another animal, face a certain direction and be cut with a sharp blade

Do a search on YouTube about halal slaughter and abattoirs and you will see Muslim men break every one of these rules. With the addition to them laughing while they beat the distressed animal.

Then there is the Islamic 'Qurbani', where they sacrifice an animal like a camel. You can see these on Youtube too. A camel is bright out onto a blood soaked area with hundreds of onlookers (including kids), as it walks past its dead companions. It is tied up and its neck slit while everyone cheers. Fucking animals (the humans).

If anyone ever wondered why Muslims seem to have some adoration of violence, well they have been conditioned since childhood to witness the pointless slaughter of beautiful animals for no reason at all

But back to the Halal - why the fuck are the only people outraged at this hideous animal abuse, the non Muslim community? Wouldn't you think that this exposé by whistleblowers would enrage the Muslims most of all? After all, the meat they have been buying is NOT halal

Or do you, yasoooo, not care if the meat from your cow came from an animal that was abused, bound, hacked, screaming, shuddering as it watches its companion slaughtered and no prayers said (somehow thats supposed to be important to you guys unless laughing is counted as prayer).

Honestly, this halal nonsense is nothing more than you guys pretending to be elitist while honing your craft of violence and bloodshed. You guys make me sick >:(
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 06:12:12 AM by Masalang the Torpedo »

Know your place

« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2022, 06:45:24 AM »
What is the wisdom of cattle slaughtered in the Islamic manner?

This great article about what commanded by the Holy Prophet, peace be upon him, and what is newly revealed science.

We all know that the Holy Prophet by the prayers of God and peace was slaughtered cattle such as cows, goats, camels and sheep, in a specific way is that it does not cut the animal's head in full, but leave part is pending, and wait until he has finished this animal all his blood and then be ready for cooking and eating.

We wondered if the mystery of this method, we find the answers reflected a clear research revealed in modern medicine. Has been shown that the animal was slaughtered in this way be free of bacteria and microbes, and be safer to eat. Scientists assert today that the animal when separated his head from his body fully and suddenly, this process does not allow only limited to the amount of blood outside the body out, and keep the amount of blood inside.

But what is the damage this blood? The scientists found Pachtbarathm that blood is the best environment for the growth of germs, and when this blood is present in the body of the animal was slaughtered, it leads to the accumulation of bacteria and their reproduction is not be removed even after cooking, because the heat of the fire used for cooking may not enter all the molecules of cooked meat, may still remain a part of it raw and here lies the danger. Therefore, Islam has addressed any possibility of exposure to these germs.

Some atheists have objected to the way Muslims slaughter animals in that they are causing in the torture of these animals and leave them in pain, and it must be separated by a full head from the body of the animal. But the scientific fact that the pain when the animal was slaughtered not continue for more than a few seconds, because all the organs of the body are engaged in supplying the brain with blood.

Nerves containing blood receive commands from the brain by providing it with blood due to lack of blood when slaughtering the animal, and start the body's muscles spasm and reactions through which blood flows through the blood vessels towards the heart, and then draw the heart of this blood into the brain, but it will emerge out of the body of the animal because it is slaughtered .

This process lead to the withdrawal of large amounts of blood, and without a little pain. This means that Islam is merciful even animals! But perhaps the most beautiful thing I read recently that the animal when slaughtered and said: In the name of God and God is great, it is also completely free of any germs!!!

God and that Islam is keen on us and on our health, is keen we are on this great religion? God says the prophet peace be upon him: ((128) There has certainly come to you a Messenger from among yourselves. Grievous to him is what you suffer; [he is] concerned over you and to the believers is kind and merciful.) [Sura of Repentance].

"Mercy Halal Islamic Slaughter Part 1

Mercy Halal Islamic Slaughter Part 2 - A

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

You can't really argue factory farming today. They literally cut the beaks on baby chicks so they can't harm one another. Do you think this is painless?
Animals are shoved in small cages because they don't want them to move as the meat is less tender if they develop excessive muscles.

Compare an Islamic kill to a modern one today, where an animal is strung up by its legs with a chain and fed electricity until it dies. When a human is sentenced to death by electrocution,

What's interesting is the Quran says Muslims can eat the food of the Jews and Christians.Except for pigs, blood, and dead animals

Knowing this we can deduce Christians and Jews killed animals in a similar method back then.

But modern Christians have changed many things.

If you look into a slaughter house they put a chain around the animals legs, string it up and electrocute it to death.

The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, forbade torturing animals, as some people enjoy harming animals

Q9 - Animals are mercilessly slaughtered || Misconceptions about Islam - Zakir Naik
س9 - ذبح الحيوانات بلا رحمة || مفاهيم خاطئة عن الاسلام - ذاكر نايك
« Last Edit: April 09, 2022, 07:18:56 AM by yasoooo »