antartica

• 356 Replies
antartica
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2006, 12:31:50 PM »
Quote from: "horse"
I'm sorry but I cannot agree with you Sphincter, for your theories are too far out to be acceptable. "Steamer"? Please, be realistic.

We simply named it the Pangaea Steamer because there would have been many natural geysers in the vicinity of the mountains because of the build up of heat and pressure with them. Plus, as soon as we receive sufficient funds, we will be copyrighting and publishing our evidence for all to see.

antartica
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2006, 12:33:29 PM »
so in suggesting what you are suggesting you are also suggesting that the dinosaurs greatly changed the geography, allowing pangaea to even seem like a plausibility, as the fact that the continents of the world fit together like a jigsaw puzzle, and plate techtonics support the pangaea theory.

Thats a good addon for FE theory, its all the dinosaurs fault, they started the conspiracy, and we humans millions of years later just took the theory up! perfect, you lunatic, youve been watching entirely too much flinstones if you think dinosaurs could have had powertools
he man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

Advocatus Diaboli

antartica
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2006, 12:35:26 PM »
Quote from: "Dogplatter"

Well Sep, we established that Pangea can't have existed in FE model - How did dinosaur remains end up so spread around the globe, if not by intercontinental travel by the dinosaurs themselves?

The fact that dinosaur bones are spread around the globe supports the fact that FE model is flawed.

Even the smartest of dinosaurs didn't have the proper brain capacity to conceive travel by a nautical vessel.

Even if they did how would they have survived the voyage?  I'm not sure how much food/water a dinosaur needed to survive, although i'm sure it could be found out with a little research,  but the amounts would most likely be very large for a suitable crew of dinosaurs with plans to colonize another continent.  I seriously doubt a wooden boat could have held that many dinosaurs as well as enough food to feed them.  Even the early humans who travelled across the oceans in wooden boats did not have a very easy time doing this.

Also one final point...opposable thumbs, how do you build a structure suitable for sea travel without thumbs?

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
antartica
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2006, 12:36:27 PM »
Quote from: "CrimsonKing"
so in suggesting what you are suggesting you are also suggesting that the dinosaurs greatly changed the geography, allowing pangaea to even seem like a plausibility, as the fact that the continents of the world fit together like a jigsaw puzzle, and plate techtonics support the pangaea theory.

Thats a good addon for FE theory, its all the dinosaurs fault, they started the conspiracy, and we humans millions of years later just took the theory up! perfect, you lunatic, youve been watching entirely too much flinstones if you think dinosaurs could have had powertools

I'm not suggesting that the dinosaurs changed geography at all, it's Professor Shinter. My hypothesis is that pangea never existed and that all the continents have been in the same position since the dawn of time.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

antartica
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2006, 12:37:07 PM »
CrimsonKing, I agree to some extent. However, I know that dinosaurs were much more intelligent than most people think, and had very complex society, and I can believe that some did manage to use tools of a kind. However, I cannot belive that they built boats and colonised in the way previously suggested. I continue to argue the point that the breaking of Pangaea need not cause a break in the Ice Wall, and as soon as i get funding for a web hosting service, i will start to supply preliminary research materials.

antartica
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2006, 12:39:27 PM »
Im sorry I find many of your arguments crackpot, professor. Where did you get your degree, a mental home?

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
antartica
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2006, 12:40:58 PM »
Quote from: "Sepulchre"

The fact that dinosaur bones are spread around the globe supports the fact that FE model is flawed.

Even the smartest of dinosaurs didn't have the proper brain capacity to conceive travel by a nautical vessel.

Even if they did how would they have survived the voyage?  I'm not sure how much food/water a dinosaur needed to survive, although i'm sure it could be found out with a little research,  but the amounts would most likely be very large for a suitable crew of dinosaurs with plans to colonize another continent.  I seriously doubt a wooden boat could have held that many dinosaurs as well as enough food to feed them.  Even the early humans who travelled across the oceans in wooden boats did not have a very easy time doing this.

Also one final point...opposable thumbs, how do you build a structure suitable for sea travel without thumbs?

I was under the impression that you were a supporter of FE theory. Anyway, we can really only speculate as to the actual intelligence of dinosaurs. We have know way of knowing what their mental capacity was except for brain size, which is arbitrary. A physically small brain might be very efficient, especially when pooled with other intelligences of a similar nature.

Your food/water point is a good one, but proportionally, a dinosaur boat to a dinosaur would only have to be in the same ratio as a human boat is to a human in order to carry food. 16th century sailing ships routinely had crews numbering in double digits, yet they managed to bring supplies for long voyages.

Finally, we've already discussed the fact that opposable thumbs are not a prequisite for tool use. Birds and otters are just some of the many animals which use tools but lack opposable thumbs.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

antartica
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2006, 12:44:36 PM »
Well at least the professor can agree with pangaea idea, which has been proven miltiple times in multiple ways... I disagree with the complex society idea, but i dont really care enough to argue.

But accoding to your "research" how could you explain the ice wall, in RE theory, it is just another continent that happens to have gone down to the magnetic south pole.  but how could the ice wall have formed, there is nothing similar geographically in the world, and if it has not been there since the existance of water in the world, than the water would have fallen off

Advocatus Diaboli

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
antartica
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2006, 12:47:12 PM »
Well at least the professor can agree with pangaea idea, which has been proven miltiple times in multiple ways... I disagree with the complex society idea, but i dont really care enough to argue.

But accoding to your "research" how could you explain the ice wall, in RE theory, it is just another continent that happens to have gone down to the magnetic south pole.  but how could the ice wall have formed, there is nothing similar geographically in the world, and if it has not been there since the existance of water in the world, than the water would have fallen off

Actually, there is something similar - the North Pole. Both are icy and cold, and both are outside of the range of the sun-disk according to FE's standard circular Sun-disk-orbit theory. Both areas of ice formed because so little heat was reaching them thanks to the absence of the sun's rays. Problem solved.

antartica
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2006, 12:51:49 PM »
how is the north pole... an area of thick ice similar to a 150ft wall of miles thick ice forming a perfect ring around the planet without any cracks or holes?

and seriously, how did the ice wall form, naturally ice needs to be made from water, so it just naturally collected at the exact middle and the point on the outside before it falls off, water tension somewhat explains the second part, but not the middle.  And forming without any cracks or part where the tension does not break it is improbable, if not impossible.

Advocatus Diaboli

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
antartica
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2006, 12:57:43 PM »
how is the north pole... an area of thick ice similar to a 150ft wall of miles thick ice forming a perfect ring around the planet without any cracks or holes?

and seriously, how did the ice wall form, naturally ice needs to be made from water, so it just naturally collected at the exact middle and the point on the outside before it falls off, water tension somewhat explains the second part, but not the middle.  And forming without any cracks or part where the tension does not break it is improbable, if not impossible.

They're both cold and were both formed in the same way. The reason for both is the acute absence of the sun's heat.

As for the purity of Earth's Ice wall, you raise a valid issue. I can only assume that we on Earth were lucky in that our Ice wall happened to form correctly. Perhaps on other planets, most water seeped off, which is why we don't recieve any contact from other planets - no life evolved there.

(Note: if any other FE'ers can enlighten me as to the exact processes governing the formation of a perfect ice ring, feel free to drop in and explain).

antartica
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2006, 01:13:35 PM »

They're both cold and were both formed in the same way. The reason for both is the acute absence of the sun's heat.

So if the ice wall, at one point, wasn't there, what was keeping the water from falling off the edge of the flat Earth?

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
antartica
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2006, 01:17:21 PM »
Quote from: "EnCrypto"

So if the ice wall, at one point, wasn't there, what was keeping the water from falling off the edge of the flat Earth?

Why should we assume that the water, at its inception, whenever that was, was in a liquid state? It's highly probable that most water on Earth was frozen to start with, but the constant rotation of the sun melted the water around the equator and everywhere except the "poles".

antartica
« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2006, 01:19:34 PM »
no youre wrong, actually water went from gaseous state to liquid, because for a long tim the world was too hot to support liquid water, as it started from molten rock (which is also part of the FE thory)

Advocatus Diaboli

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
antartica
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2006, 01:23:12 PM »
no youre wrong, actually water went from gaseous state to liquid, because for a long tim the world was too hot to support liquid water, as it started from molten rock (which is also part of the FE thory)

Perhaps the molten rock was very precisely cold around the edges, in a similar way to the professor's suggestion!

antartica
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2006, 01:25:53 PM »
how in the hell can you have cold molten rock, that is the most self-contradicting statement i have ever heard

Advocatus Diaboli

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
antartica
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2006, 01:30:36 PM »
how in the hell can you have cold molten rock, that is the most self-contradicting statement i have ever heard

You're right, that was a mental bananaskin on my part. I think it's more likely that before the Earth started falling upwards, it was in a sort of curved state, acting like a bowl and keeping moisture in. By the time the upward acceleration started, the edges and the centre had already cooled sufficiently to form the ice walls, keeping the unfrozen water contained.

antartica
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2006, 01:37:41 PM »
well that in its own problem, without the earth falling up, there would be no gravity, according to FE theory.  so with the kinetic energy involved in watter, eventually it would all go away, but we still have water on earth, so that statement is also self-contradicting

Advocatus Diaboli

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
antartica
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2006, 01:39:15 PM »
well that in its own problem, without the earth falling up, there would be no gravity, according to FE theory.  so with the kinetic energy involved in watter, eventually it would all go away, but we still have water on earth, so that statement is also self-contradicting

I guess I'm just going to have to face that I really don't know how the Earth was created specifically. That doesn't I don't know in great detail what happened once the ice rings were in place.

antartica
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2006, 01:41:51 PM »
if you dont know how and why something occurs, than it is impossble to truly understand its impact

Advocatus Diaboli

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
antartica
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2006, 01:43:22 PM »
if you dont know how and why something occurs, than it is impossble to truly understand its impact

Not true. That I can't really put my finger on how the ice wall was formed at the moment, doesn't mean there isn't evidence to support its existence, likewise with the whole Earth.

antartica
« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2006, 09:21:12 AM »
The formation of the Ice Wall and Oceans can easily be explained. The bottom and sides of the Disk obviously cooled more quickly, as they were exposed, rather than enclosed like the rock which stayed molten. This eventually created a concave-type structure, much like a red blood cell, because of the convection of the molten rock in the centre of the disk. this obviously meant the water would stay on the disk, and pf course cooled quicker at the edges, forming the Ice Wall. Then, as the forward acceleration of FE increased, the bottom lips of the concave bowl started to break away because of the forces acting on the disk, thus creating the Disk as we know it today.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
antartica
« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2006, 11:55:53 AM »
Quote from: "Professor Sphincter"
The formation of the Ice Wall and Oceans can easily be explained. The bottom and sides of the Disk obviously cooled more quickly, as they were exposed, rather than enclosed like the rock which stayed molten. This eventually created a concave-type structure, much like a red blood cell, because of the convection of the molten rock in the centre of the disk. this obviously meant the water would stay on the disk, and pf course cooled quicker at the edges, forming the Ice Wall. Then, as the forward acceleration of FE increased, the bottom lips of the concave bowl started to break away because of the forces acting on the disk, thus creating the Disk as we know it today.

There you go CrimsonKing - argue against that!

antartica
« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2006, 12:21:10 PM »
I can argue the RE theory, but as far as FE theory goes, that is amazingly coherent, the only problem i see with it, is that gravity pulls tward the center of a mass, which is what would create the sphere in the first place, whereas a red blood cell formation would seem to show a force that is spinning instead of static force (that is my own personal opinion as far as the red blood cell formation goes, i cannot refute the theory flat out, becuase i do not presently understand enough physics).

That being said, it seems as though the convection currents in molten rock would work to keep the surface perfetly flat, as it brings the cooler denser rock to the bottom, where it heats up, and goes to the top, which would keep the top flat and even.

Applying the FE theory of gravity, that the earth has always been in constant acceleration, i do not see how that would create a flat disk, if anything, it would create a long spear of earth, as a flat earth would have the most drag from the acceleration, whereas a long cylendrical spear-shape would have almost none, the reason why spears are made like that in the first place

Advocatus Diaboli

TheEngineer

• Planar Moderator
  • GPS does not require satellites.
antartica
« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2006, 05:46:07 PM »
as a flat earth would have the most drag from the acceleration, whereas a long cylendrical spear-shape would have almost none, the reason why spears are made like that in the first place

What, exactly, would be the cause of the drag?  It sure isn't air resistance!

"I haven't been wrong since 1961, when I thought I made a mistake."
        -- Bob Hudson

« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2006, 06:16:20 PM »
I like how factual info is posted but its just ignored or not answeared.
n Idiot is genius to another Idiot.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument - William G. McAdoo (1863 - 1941)

antartica
« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2006, 06:23:22 PM »
of course you can have cold molten rock, cold molten rock is rock that is near the solidification temperature.

course i wouldn't want to handle it, it would probably burn you.

but you really shouldn't think that everything hotter than 25 degrees is hot and everything colder than 25 degrees is cold.

antartica
« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2006, 07:08:40 PM »
Engineer: As atmosphere and its contents have not been explained, i just figured they were all over the place, especially since the elephants and turtle need to breath something

Advocatus Diaboli

antartica
« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2006, 07:10:24 PM »
Engineer: As atmosphere and its contents have not been explained, i just figured they were all over the place, especially since the elephants and turtle need to breath something

what about food? theyll die lololololoolololo

and those are some big fucking elephants and turtles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
antartica
« Reply #89 on: June 20, 2006, 03:21:59 AM »
Quote from: "noobschoolbus"

what about food? theyll die lololololoolololo

and those are some big fucking elephants and turtles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardly anyone on these forums believe in the animals under the Earth story. Stop shitting up the thread.