Werewolf -- Crestwood

• 791 Replies

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
Re: Werewolf -- Crestwood
« Reply #570 on: May 22, 2012, 11:17:35 AM »
We've been told Ichi isn't a wolf, and I'm pretty sure it's not Tausami. I'm not inclined to suspect Saddam. Marcus is a possibility, and so is Sean. But right now my number 1 suspect is Supertails. There's just something off about his posting and voting.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

Lorddave

« Reply #571 on: May 22, 2012, 11:24:57 AM »
We've been told Ichi isn't a wolf, and I'm pretty sure it's not Tausami. I'm not inclined to suspect Saddam. Marcus is a possibility, and so is Sean. But right now my number 1 suspect is Supertails. There's just something off about his posting and voting.

Makes sense to me.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Supertails

• what do i put here
« Reply #572 on: May 22, 2012, 12:29:47 PM »
wait what really

I tried to save an innocent. :( I know it's obviously empty words since I can't prove anything and I know I can't stop it if a bandwagon starts, but I can promise you I'm not a wolf. I was kind of hoping I would be, though. But, out of curiosity, what exactly is off about my posting and voting? I was one of the few dissenting and trying to save an innocent villager. It would've been a lot easier to just jump on the bandwagon and use it as an excuse to get Rooster lynched. Would I really have written all those arguments and tried so hard to keep Rooster from getting lynched if I were a wolf? Not to mention arguing against Blanko about irrational lynching? Well, I suppose I would've if I were really trying that hard to appear innocent, even though that seems a bit over-the-top. Ah well, not much I can do.

I await your judgment. :'(
Recently listened to:

Pongo

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #573 on: May 22, 2012, 12:41:41 PM »
"So you've chosen me?" asked Blanko calmly after a wolf broke his door with a resounding crash.  The sound permeated through the village and echoed off the cascading mountains.  No one would come to help him.  In fact, they would sleep easier knowing that they weren't the target.  In the morning, everyone would awaken and pretend to be astonished someone had died in the night.  It was a game Blanko had grown weary of.

"I don't blame you," Blanko spoke from the side of the bed where he was sitting, "It would be nice to be released from this hell."

The wolf cocked it's head to the side and quieted its snarls.  Apparently, it had expected to be met with screams and panic.  Blanko's unusual reaction must have sparked a bit of curiosity in the beast.  It started panting and sat back on its haunches. 

"I do not envy you either.  Cursed to kill your family and friends.  I wonder, do you even know what you are?" Blanko mused aloud and offered a friendly hand to the creature.  The beast accepted and Blanko touched his killer.

"You feel so soft," he said as he scratched behind the wolf's ear.  It was clearly enjoying itself, but Blanko held no illusions of his fate.  After a moment or two more, he withdrew his hand and stood. the wolf followed Blanko with its eyes.

"Do what you've come to do, Beast.  I am ready."

The wolf obliged and made quick work of Blanko.  When it was done, it happily trotted out of Blanko's hovel.  Quite happily.

---------------

It's Day!!!  And day ends at May 23, 2012, 12:00:00 PM
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 12:52:09 PM by Pongo »

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #574 on: May 22, 2012, 12:42:01 PM »
Fuck this shit

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #575 on: May 22, 2012, 12:43:09 PM »
Poor Blanko

I don't think Supertails is a wolf, he seemed quite happy to lynch Roundy
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #576 on: May 22, 2012, 12:53:59 PM »
Yeah, but Roundy had been identified by the psychic.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #577 on: May 22, 2012, 12:59:49 PM »
Oh yeah good point. So who should we go for? I wanna lynch Sean.
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

« Reply #578 on: May 22, 2012, 01:11:49 PM »
I vote to lynch Gaydafi (1)

Rushy

« Reply #579 on: May 22, 2012, 01:14:36 PM »
Gaydafi (1)
DDDDAts all folks (1)

I vote to lynch DAF based on my previous logical deducement.

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #580 on: May 22, 2012, 01:24:28 PM »
I'm back. To be honest, I'd kinda forgotten about this. Anyway, I vote to lynch DDDDAts all folks. His name takes too long to spell and he's suspicious.

DDDDAts all folks (2)
Gayer (1)

?

Blanko

• Terrorist
« Reply #581 on: May 22, 2012, 01:54:07 PM »
Blanko and Ichi are not wolves.

Why on earth would you tell them that I'm not a wolf?

If you didn't post that so late, I'd blame you for getting me killed. >:(

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #582 on: May 22, 2012, 01:56:54 PM »
I vote to lynch DAF.

DDDDAts all folks (3)
Gayer (1)

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #583 on: May 22, 2012, 02:01:29 PM »
I vote to lynch DDDDAts all folks.

DDDDAts all folks (4)
Gayer (1)

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #584 on: May 22, 2012, 02:02:15 PM »
Well I guess thats where the bandwagon is going then

I vote to lynch DDDDats all folks (5)
Gayer (1)

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #585 on: May 22, 2012, 02:04:44 PM »
wait what really

I tried to save an innocent. :( I know it's obviously empty words since I can't prove anything and I know I can't stop it if a bandwagon starts, but I can promise you I'm not a wolf. I was kind of hoping I would be, though. But, out of curiosity, what exactly is off about my posting and voting? I was one of the few dissenting and trying to save an innocent villager. It would've been a lot easier to just jump on the bandwagon and use it as an excuse to get Rooster lynched. Would I really have written all those arguments and tried so hard to keep Rooster from getting lynched if I were a wolf? Not to mention arguing against Blanko about irrational lynching? Well, I suppose I would've if I were really trying that hard to appear innocent, even though that seems a bit over-the-top. Ah well, not much I can do.

Now I really think you're a wolf. The reason I didn't specify is because wolves often defend people they know to be innocent, or go on about how we should hold off on lynching people, etc, with the intention of building an "I'm obviously not a wolf!" backstory for themselves. I found your defence of Rooster somewhat suspiciously certain, and some of your other posts seemed a little affected. You've highlighted 2 of the 3 things I found odd, without me mentioning them, which leads me to believe you've been thinking about them quite a bit.

I might be wrong, but of the 6 or so players I have doubts about, you're the one I have the most doubts about. I vote to lynch Supertails.

DDDDAts all folks (2)
Supertails (1)
Gayer (1)

If there's a near-majority going for someone else, I'll change to secure a lynch. If we get him and he's not a wolf, people can lynch me or whatever. It'll be my own fault for making a bad call and sticking my neck out over it. Look over his posts and decide for yourselves.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

?

The Terror

• Flat Earth Propane Tank
« Reply #586 on: May 22, 2012, 02:16:43 PM »
I also suspect Supertails, the "let's not lynch innocent villagers" routine seems fake. Supertails seemed to be encouraging people to lynch me from the start.

« Reply #587 on: May 22, 2012, 02:22:14 PM »
I still think Gaydafis a wolf.

If I get Lynched remember the names I highlighted.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #588 on: May 22, 2012, 02:25:17 PM »
I still think Gaydafis a wolf.

Yeah, Gayer is one of the people I have doubts about too. But at the moment I couldn't say I'm confident she is.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #589 on: May 22, 2012, 02:41:58 PM »
Hmm I want to lynch DDDwhatever cos he keeps calling me a wolf but I also want to lynch Supertails. I shall wait and see if the bandwagon swings.

rooster

« Reply #590 on: May 22, 2012, 03:22:42 PM »
Blanko and Ichi are not wolves.

Why on earth would you tell them that I'm not a wolf?

If you didn't post that so late, I'd blame you for getting me killed. >:(
And I'm happy you're dead.

Shh, it's daytime rule breaker.

?

Mr Pseudonym

• Official Member
« Reply #591 on: May 22, 2012, 04:33:02 PM »
I vote to lynch Supertails.

Supertails [2]
Gayer [1]
DDDats all folks [5]
Why do we fall back to earth? Because our weight pushes us down, no laws, no gravity pulling us. It is the law of intelligence.

Marcus Aurelius

• My Alts: Tom Bishop, Gayer, theonlydann
« Reply #592 on: May 22, 2012, 04:37:07 PM »
wait what really

Now I really think you're a wolf. The reason I didn't specify is because wolves often defend people they know to be innocent, or go on about how we should hold off on lynching people, etc, with the intention of building an "I'm obviously not a wolf!" backstory for themselves. I found your defence of Rooster somewhat suspiciously certain, and some of your other posts seemed a little affected. You've highlighted 2 of the 3 things I found odd, without me mentioning them, which leads me to believe you've been thinking about them quite a bit.

I might be wrong, but of the 6 or so players I have doubts about, you're the one I have the most doubts about. I vote to lynch Supertails.

DDDDAts all folks (2)
Supertails (1)
Gayer (1)

If there's a near-majority going for someone else, I'll change to secure a lynch. If we get him and he's not a wolf, people can lynch me or whatever. It'll be my own fault for making a bad call and sticking my neck out over it. Look over his posts and decide for yourselves.

I'm actually beginning to suspect Saddam myself. But since that has almost no chance, I think I will go with your pick.

I vote to lynch supertails (3)
Gayer (1)
DDDAts (5)

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #593 on: May 22, 2012, 04:50:19 PM »
Alright I'll switch to supertails

I vote to lynch supertails (4)
DDDDats all folks (4)
Gayer (1)

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #594 on: May 22, 2012, 04:51:10 PM »
This bandwagon looks to be gaining strength.  I too shall jump on.

I vote to lynch Supertails (5)
Gayer (1)
DDDAts (3)

Tausami

• Head Editor
  • Flat Earth Editor
  • Venerated Official of the High Zetetic Council
« Reply #595 on: May 22, 2012, 05:34:01 PM »
I change to bandwagon

Supertails (6)
Gayer (1)
DAts (2)

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
« Reply #596 on: May 22, 2012, 05:52:30 PM »
I change to bandwagon

Supertails (6)
Gayer (1)
DAts (2)

For the love of God, how many fucking times do people have to be told to vote properly?

?

Sean

• Official Member
« Reply #597 on: May 22, 2012, 06:59:28 PM »
I vote to lynch Supertails (7)
Gayer (1)
DAts (2)
Quote from: sokarul
Better bring a better augment, something not so stupid.

« Reply #598 on: May 22, 2012, 07:03:14 PM »
You're making a mistake. Save Supertails.

I vote to lynch Gayer.

Superttails (7)
Gayer (2)
Dats (2)

Rushy

« Reply #599 on: May 22, 2012, 07:09:20 PM »
Supertails (8.)
Gayer (2)
Dats (1)

I still think daf is much more suspicious than tails of the super, but now voting daf or gayer is like voting independent, I'll just switch on over to bandwagon.