Craters

• 61 Replies
?

Jadyyn

Re: Craters
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2015, 08:21:26 AM »
Something falling and hitting the Earth is not possible on a flat Earth?  You really do not make any sense.
Like what that would make those craters?

Perhaps they were pieces of the bottom of the Earth that broke off due to the Universal Accelerator?  They then returned to the Earth in the form of meteors, and left impact craters.
What is the "Universal Accelerator?" How did they get through the dome? Are there cracks in it we can see?

What "dome" are you referring to?  To my knowledge, there is only one or two people who subscribe to the "domed Earth theory."  Please don't lump us all together.  It only makes you look less intelligent.
Stop with the insults - act like an adult discussing something. You're supposed to be the moderator of this forum.
So what is the "Universal Accelerator?"
How does it produce rocks (pieces of the bottom)?
OK, no dome. Where are the Sun, Moon, planets, stars, nebulas and galaxies in YOUR model?

The sun, moon, etc. are suspended in the Aetheral Whirlpool above the Earth's surface.   
So, are you subscribing to the DEF FANTASY? - not uniplanar FET (one plane with N.Pole in the middle and the Antarctica "wall" on the edge)?

What?  Don't say idiotic things if you don't want people to think you are an idiot.
As a moderator, you should not be insulting people...

I was just asking what your model looks like as (1) you say there is no dome and (2) you are using Aether and whirlpools as somewhat described in the DEF FANTASY.

Why jump all over me when I am just asking for clarification?
“If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.” W.C. Fields.
"The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."
"What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2015, 08:28:38 AM »
Something falling and hitting the Earth is not possible on a flat Earth?  You really do not make any sense.

Perhaps they were pieces of the bottom of the Earth that broke off due to the Universal Accelerator?  They then returned to the Earth in the form of meteors, and left impact craters.
What is the "Universal Accelerator?" How did they get through the dome? Are there cracks in it we can see?

What "dome" are you referring to?  To my knowledge, there is only one or two people who subscribe to the "domed Earth theory."  Please don't lump us all together.  It only makes you look less intelligent.
Stop with the insults - act like an adult discussing something. You're supposed to be the moderator of this forum.
OK, no dome. Where are the Sun, Moon, planets, stars, nebulas and galaxies in YOUR model?

The sun, moon, etc. are suspended in the Aetheral Whirlpool above the Earth's surface.   
So, are you subscribing to the DEF FANTASY? - not uniplanar FET (one plane with N.Pole in the middle and the Antarctica "wall" on the edge)?

What?  Don't say idiotic things if you don't want people to think you are an idiot.

I was just asking what your model looks like as (1) you say there is no dome and (2) you are using Aether and whirlpools as somewhat described in the DEF FANTASY.

No, you took something I said and made it out that I said completely different things.  I did not say any of those things that you said I did, and it makes you look dumb to say dumb things.  I am only being honest here. 

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2015, 08:51:27 AM »

Just fuck off, seriously. You don't understand anything and you're here whinging because you're just that stupid. Aether is a fundamental component of many FE models; it is why I choose that name for 'space' in DET, the role it has is analogous (and it makes phrasing easier). Aetheric whirlpools too are a term I borrowed. My definition of what aether fundamentally is, is different, but aether and whirlpools are a firm part of classical FET as well.

How about you try educating yourself about anything before making the same old bullshit claims?
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2015, 08:53:37 AM »
JRoweSkeptic, please limit the personal attacks. 

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2015, 10:08:58 AM »

No, you took something I said and made it out that I said completely different things.  I did not say any of those things that you said I did, and it makes you look dumb to say dumb things.  I am only being honest here.
You said "The sun, moon, etc. are suspended in the Aetheral Whirlpool above the Earth's surface."
As the only model I know of is the DEF that uses Aether and whirlpools, and obviously you don't subscribe to it, I was asking what your model looks like.
“If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.” W.C. Fields.
"The amount of energy necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2015, 10:12:24 AM »

Just fuck off, seriously. You don't understand anything and you're here whinging because you're just that stupid. Aether is a fundamental component of many FE models; it is why I choose that name for 'space' in DET, the role it has is analogous (and it makes phrasing easier). Aetheric whirlpools too are a term I borrowed. My definition of what aether fundamentally is, is different, but aether and whirlpools are a firm part of classical FET as well.

How about you try educating yourself about anything before making the same old bullshit claims?
I was asking jroa about his model.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2015, 10:12:53 AM »

You said "The sun, moon, etc. are suspended in the Aetheral Whirlpool above the Earth's surface."
As the only model I know of is the DEF that uses Aether and whirlpools, and obviously you don't subscribe to it, I was asking what your model looks like.

AW theory has nothing to do with DEF theory.  Please, don't make things up.  Your assumptions only hinder your cause. 

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2015, 10:30:17 AM »

AW theory has nothing to do with DEF theory.  Please, don't make things up.  Your assumptions only hinder your cause.
Why are you making this difficult? I am simply asking what your model is. Please explain.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2015, 10:34:02 AM »

Why are you making this difficult? I am simply asking what your model is. Please explain.

I already told you what my theory is.  You are the one putting words in my mouth, and then when you get busted, you make it sound like you were asking innocent questions.  I don't know what your agenda is here, but you are obviously being disingenuous. 

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2015, 10:45:09 AM »

I already told you what my theory is.  You are the one putting words in my mouth, and then when you get busted, you make it sound like you were asking innocent questions.  I don't know what your agenda is here, but you are obviously being disingenuous.
Look at all those posts above. Can you please succinctly describe your model?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2015, 10:51:57 AM »

I did describe it.  If you want more details, then I would be happy to answer your questions, but I will not spend my time when you can't even articulate a coherent question.  Do you think we are just here for your entertainment? 

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2015, 11:13:31 AM »

I did describe it.  If you want more details, then I would be happy to answer your questions, but I will not spend my time when you can't even articulate a coherent question.  Do you think we are just here for your entertainment?
I have no questions because I don't know what your model is. Where did you describe it?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2015, 11:16:42 AM »
I have no questions because I don't know what your model is. Where did you describe it?

Please, actually read the thread and use some reading comprehension this time. 

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2015, 03:33:02 PM »

Please, actually read the thread and use some reading comprehension this time.
I reread your posts and found nothing...

The only thing you said of value was:
And you did not answer my question on what the "Universal Accelerator" was. What the hell does "perhaps" mean? Then you assume that the UA DID break off pieces. Can the UA break off pieces of anything? Did it or not? Are you just making this stuff up as you go along?
That I am trying to get clarification on. What is this Aetheral whirlpool? What is your model?

All I see, is just like with JRoweSkeptic, avoidance. Neither of you answer direct simple questions but BS with debate tactics.

So WHERE did you specify your model?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2015, 09:51:14 PM »
Everything that you listed in the previous post describes my model.  And, I said perhaps because I am making educated guesses through logical deduction and reasoning.  I don't pretend to know that these things are 100% true.  You should try being open minded and honest for a change instead of chastising me for doing the same. 

« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2015, 10:57:20 PM »
JRoweSkeptic, please limit the personal attacks.

This is the most beautifully hypocritical thing I have ever seen. You genuinely have to try to come off this stupid. Bravo!
I am the worst moderator ever.

Waah! Waah! I can't be bothered to learn anything! Waah!

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2015, 08:11:17 AM »
Everything that you listed in the previous post describes my model.  And, I said perhaps because I am making educated guesses through logical deduction and reasoning.  I don't pretend to know that these things are 100% true.  You should try being open minded and honest for a change instead of chastising me for doing the same.
That is fine.

So, what is the Universal Accelerator? Can it break off pieces? Where do they come from? How big are they? How do they accelerate enough to make craters? etc...

Same with Aetheric Whirlpools... What is Aether? How does it make whirlpools? How are Sun, Moon, planets, stars, nebulas and galaxies affected?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2015, 02:51:03 AM »
That is fine.

So, what is the Universal Accelerator? Can it break off pieces? Where do they come from? How big are they? How do they accelerate enough to make craters? etc...

Same with Aetheric Whirlpools... What is Aether? How does it make whirlpools? How are Sun, Moon, planets, stars, nebulas and galaxies affected?

A force that is strong enough to accelerate the entire universe would likely be strong enough to break off occasional chunks of the bottom of the Earth, would you not agree? 

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2015, 07:42:51 AM »
That is fine.

A force that is strong enough to accelerate the entire universe would likely be strong enough to break off occasional chunks of the bottom of the Earth, would you not agree?
What force? Can you demonstrate how it would break off anything? I can not agree because I know of no such force.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2015, 03:35:30 PM »
That is fine.

What force? Can you demonstrate how it would break off anything? I can not agree because I know of no such force.

Can you demonstrate Dark Energy?  You don't seem to understand how theoretical physics works. 

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2015, 04:01:20 PM »
That is fine.

Can you demonstrate Dark Energy?  You don't seem to understand how theoretical physics works.
You keep on throwing words at me without explaining them and what you mean.

Universal Acceleration, Aetheric Whirlpools and now Dark Energy. You will have to do some defining. These sound like fantasy concepts in science fiction.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2015, 04:40:34 PM »
That is fine.

You keep on throwing words at me without explaining them and what you mean.

Universal Acceleration, Aetheric Whirlpools and now Dark Energy. You will have to do some defining. These sound like fantasy concepts in science fiction.

Your own roundie scientists came up with the theory of Dark Energy, which they can not demonstrate or provide evidence for.  They can only make observations and best guesses. 

« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2015, 05:38:14 AM »
How would this force make that small chunk go around the disk and force it to hit the surface of the Earth? The acceleration would have to be perturbed under the disk to make the chunk move as fast as the disk (if the chunk goes off, it has to move in the oppositve way relative to the disk). To equal the speed, acceleration force would have to be greater than Universal Acceleration's (UA). Then somehow the has to bend the trajectory and provide even greater force for this chunk only to push it above the disk. The agan bend the trajectory and slow the chunk so it can actually hit the disk.

Sooooooooooooooo many assumptions made here. the UA has somehow have to be not that uniform under the disk to make that work. But then it creates another question - is it not that uniform everywhere else? Or perhaps this is becuase of the Dark Energy/Field stuff?

Your own roundie scientists came up with the theory of Dark Energy, which they can not demonstrate or provide evidence for.  They can only make observations and best guesses.
Can you demonstrate Dark Energy and how it works? You are just making a theory on how something could work. And it remains a theory.

Also, surprisingly, "your flat scientists" came up with the same theory of Dark Energy/Dark Matter/Dark Field to justify these chunks falling apart. Can they demonstrate or provide evidence for? Because what you described is making observations and guessing. Nothing more.

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2015, 11:23:43 AM »
So are Universal Acceleration, Aetheric Whirlpools and Dark Energy really "just so" answers for craters that you hope might work? - no real calculations or measurements?

What happens for the models that don't accept UA but use Denpressure and stuff. Are we switching models to explain specific problems (i.e. no one model explains everything)?

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2015, 04:49:48 PM »
How would this force make that small chunk go around the disk and force it to hit the surface of the Earth? The acceleration would have to be perturbed under the disk to make the chunk move as fast as the disk (if the chunk goes off, it has to move in the oppositve way relative to the disk). To equal the speed, acceleration force would have to be greater than Universal Acceleration's (UA). Then somehow the has to bend the trajectory and provide even greater force for this chunk only to push it above the disk. The agan bend the trajectory and slow the chunk so it can actually hit the disk.

Sooooooooooooooo many assumptions made here. the UA has somehow have to be not that uniform under the disk to make that work. But then it creates another question - is it not that uniform everywhere else? Or perhaps this is becuase of the Dark Energy/Field stuff?

Can you demonstrate Dark Energy and how it works? You are just making a theory on how something could work. And it remains a theory.

Also, surprisingly, "your flat scientists" came up with the same theory of Dark Energy/Dark Matter/Dark Field to justify these chunks falling apart. Can they demonstrate or provide evidence for? Because what you described is making observations and guessing. Nothing more.

The wind can blow sand past a sail.  Why do you think that everything that has a force acting upon it must travel at the same speed?  Sorry, but this is just ignorant.

Also, I never said Dark Energy was my theory.  In fact, I specifically said that the theory belongs to your scientists.  I was asked to demonstrate UA and I gave an example of RET that can't be demonstrated.  Why would I demonstrate a theory from the roundie's own scientists when your own scientists can not even demonstrate it? 

So are Universal Acceleration, Aetheric Whirlpools and Dark Energy really "just so" answers for craters that you hope might work? - no real calculations or measurements?

What happens for the models that don't accept UA but use Denpressure and stuff. Are we switching models to explain specific problems (i.e. no one model explains everything)?

See above. 

::) ::) ::)

« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2015, 09:27:31 PM »
The wind can blow sand past a sail. 
This comparision is irrelevant, as the wind changes its speed constantly.

Why do you think that everything that has a force acting upon it must travel at the same speed?
When did I say such a thing? Also, because you asked this, I would like you to explain to a simple person why the Earth/Universe would move uniformy (everything remains in fixed positions relative to each other) then? Your question suggest that it does not have to move at the same speed. So how does it work?

Also, I never said Dark Energy was my theory.  In fact, I specifically said that the theory belongs to your scientists. 
So what force creates those chunks? What force makes those chunk curve their path back to the Earth? These questions are now asked by two people. Can you provide any answer to them? Or can any FEer do?

Why would I demonstrate a theory from the roundie's own scientists when your own scientists can not even demonstrate it? 
You could for instance demonstrate a theory from FE. That would prove your point instead of making pointless dodging and producing 20 questions game leading to nowhere.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2015, 09:58:59 PM »
The wind can blow sand past a sail. 
This comparision is irrelevant, as the wind changes its speed constantly.

If it is irrelevant, then why did you go on and on about how something small could never be blown past something much more massive?  You seem to even confuse yourself.

Why do you think that everything that has a force acting upon it must travel at the same speed?
When did I say such a thing? Also, because you asked this, I would like you to explain to a simple person why the Earth/Universe would move uniformy (everything remains in fixed positions relative to each other) then? Your question suggest that it does not have to move at the same speed. So how does it work?

Oh, so when you get busted, you just change to Play-Stupid-Mode, pretend you did not say it, and then ask something completely off topic.  I think I am starting to get your tactics. 

Also, I never said Dark Energy was my theory.  In fact, I specifically said that the theory belongs to your scientists. 
So what force creates those chunks? What force makes those chunk curve their path back to the Earth? These questions are now asked by two people. Can you provide any answer to them? Or can any FEer do?

Are you really this dumb?  UA is creating the force.  ::)

Why would I demonstrate a theory from the roundie's own scientists when your own scientists can not even demonstrate it? 
You could for instance demonstrate a theory from FE. That would prove your point instead of making pointless dodging and producing 20 questions game leading to nowhere.[/qoute]

So, theoretical physics is pointless now?  ???

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2015, 11:09:38 PM »

So I missed your explanations.
How does UA blast rocks from under the Earth around to above then down again with sufficient force to make craters?
What happens on FE models that don't support UA but Denpressure?
What are the Aetheric Whirlpools you brought up and how do they make craters on the FE model?
What does Dark Energy, that you brought up, have to do with making craters on the FE model?
I don't understand how sand, being blown past something has anything to do with a rock under the Earth going down, sideways, up, sideways, then down again to make a crater. Does wind do this like sand or UA? Please explain.

Son of Orospu

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2015, 10:26:29 AM »

You also missed the part where I said it was theoretical physics.  Why don't you go cry to Neil deGrasse Tyson and Steven Hawking about them not being able to prove their theoretical physics to you?  Go, run along now. 

?

Jadyyn

« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2015, 05:35:05 PM »

You also missed the part where I said it was theoretical physics.  Why don't you go cry to Neil deGrasse Tyson and Steven Hawking about them not being able to prove their theoretical physics to you?  Go, run along now.
Your too funny JR. Try to derail again. The discussion is about FE creating craters. You bring up bogus answers and now you want to derail and start a discussion about theoretical physics instead. So, no real answers - just made up words. FE does not have any real answers to how craters are created. Mama's chicken soup! It makes craters. Hey, I can throw random words as explanations for everything too - like gravity, light, anything. Why don't you go cry to mama? Go, "run along now, Walter. Find us a unicorn"...