why we cannot trust scientists

• 731 Replies
Re: why we cannot trust scientists
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2015, 03:31:07 AM »
That has nothing to do with this thread. In this thread the OP claimed everything scientists claim is fake, but presenting zero evidence.
This thread is a put on.A pathetic attempt by one of your stooges to portry flat earther as retards. Who do you think your fooling ?
When it comes to Jane's standards .I'm lower then an old stove she has in her garage.
Shannon Noll and Natalie Bassingthwaighte - Don't…:

« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2015, 03:32:22 AM »
In order, now:

i never said water is a poison. it simply slows and makes the movement of the lungs impossible, like tar from smoking does. there's a reason fluid in the lungs is dangerous, even when it barely affects your so-called lung capacity. there are more ways to die than just poison, don't you know that?

air does not exist, i never said gases did not. nitrogen etc do not occur around us, but they do exist. try reading.

charles, i believe i have made my point clearly. think for yourself, please.

Let's look at your round earther circulatory systems. the heart beats. when you stop breathing, it stops beating, but there is no connection between the two. if the movement of the lungs powers the heart, however, this starts making sense.
instead you have lungs taking oxygen, and magically extracting it from the air. you then have it transported to the blood, some obscure chemical reaction we can't feel continually takes place, and it gets pumped around the body, and somehow the mere fact that blood stops containing oxygen prevents the heart muscle working. if you can't see through that bs you're braindead.

movement is the key.

The bold part of your post explains how your mind nearly works better than you ever could.
Basically, anything you fail to grasp must be lies and BS, because you have deluded yourself into believing you are hyper-intelligent and can clearly see what everyone else misses.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2015, 03:32:53 AM »
That has nothing to do with this thread. In this thread the OP claimed everything scientists claim is fake, but presenting zero evidence.
This thread is a put on.A pathetic attempt by one of your stooges to portry flat earther as retards. Who do you think your fooling ?

i have stated my beliefs clearly several times, and have given evidence. if you disagree, say why. i don't appreciate being called a retard.
http://fet.wikia.com
dualearththeory.proboards.com/
On the sister site if you want to talk.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2015, 03:33:47 AM »
In order, now:

i never said water is a poison. it simply slows and makes the movement of the lungs impossible, like tar from smoking does. there's a reason fluid in the lungs is dangerous, even when it barely affects your so-called lung capacity. there are more ways to die than just poison, don't you know that?

air does not exist, i never said gases did not. nitrogen etc do not occur around us, but they do exist. try reading.

charles, i believe i have made my point clearly. think for yourself, please.

Let's look at your round earther circulatory systems. the heart beats. when you stop breathing, it stops beating, but there is no connection between the two. if the movement of the lungs powers the heart, however, this starts making sense.
instead you have lungs taking oxygen, and magically extracting it from the air. you then have it transported to the blood, some obscure chemical reaction we can't feel continually takes place, and it gets pumped around the body, and somehow the mere fact that blood stops containing oxygen prevents the heart muscle working. if you can't see through that bs you're braindead.

movement is the key.

The bold part of your post explains how your mind nearly works better than you ever could.
Basically, anything you fail to grasp must be lies and BS, because you have deluded yourself into believing you are hyper-intelligent and can clearly see what everyone else misses.

look at how rare it is for you round earthers to have a word to say against me.
i have made my case plainly, and you've made it better. you cannot refute a word i have said because i am right. try thinking for yourself and accepting that.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2015, 06:34:44 AM »
Why don't you disprove what I do everyday.  Start with the gold cyanide reaction. We measure dissolved oxygen in our bottle rolls when we extract gold with cyanide.  We don't add any oxygen, the bottles are just open to the air. Where does the oxygen for the reaction come from?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

BJ1234

« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2015, 07:21:28 AM »

When blowing up a balloon, what do you inhale then exhale to inflate the balloon?  Force?

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2015, 07:25:44 AM »

i have stated my beliefs clearly several times, and have given evidence. if you disagree, say why. i don't appreciate being called a retard.

O rly?  Where is it?
I am having a video war with Jeranism.
See the thread about it here.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #97 on: March 02, 2015, 07:34:20 AM »

When blowing up a balloon, what do you inhale then exhale to inflate the balloon?  Force?
Don't tell the terrorists. The could buy an air compressor and just compress pure energy. Imagine what they could do with 200 gallons of pure energy at 150 psi.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

?

BJ1234

« Reply #98 on: March 02, 2015, 07:38:37 AM »

Don't tell the terrorists. The could buy an air compressor and just compress pure energy. Imagine what they could do with 200 gallons of pure energy at 150 psi.
The problem I see with it is that since air doesn't exist, the air compressors won't do anything.  You need invent a force compressor for this plan to work.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #99 on: March 02, 2015, 07:49:30 AM »

The problem I see with it is that since air doesn't exist, the air compressors won't do anything.  You need invent a force compressor for this plan to work.

force does account for expanding the balloon. even you have to admit that, with no force it wouldn't expand. the force dissipates if you leave it untied, and is slowly used up regardless even if you do tie off the balloon. this also shows air can't be to blame because air wouldn't be able to escape, while force does indeed dissipate.

compressed air can be any things. gases do exist so often they are simply compressed. otherwise they simply hold force, which is later released. that is how compressed air is used, remember?

?

BJ1234

« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2015, 07:55:37 AM »

force does account for expanding the balloon. even you have to admit that, with no force it wouldn't expand. the force dissipates if you leave it untied, and is slowly used up regardless even if you do tie off the balloon. this also shows air can't be to blame because air wouldn't be able to escape, while force does indeed dissipate.
Why wouldn't air be able to escape?  There is an opening in the balloon.  The rubber of the balloon has energy stored in it from being stretched.  The rubber then retains its original shape pushing the air out of the balloon.
compressed air can be any things. gases do exist so often they are simply compressed. otherwise they simply hold force, which is later released. that is how compressed air is used, remember?
But if air doesn't exist, how can it be compressed?

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2015, 07:57:45 AM »

Why wouldn't air be able to escape?  There is an opening in the balloon.  The rubber of the balloon has energy stored in it from being stretched.  The rubber then retains its original shape pushing the air out of the balloon.

air can't escape if you tie off the hole. try reading.
compressed air is the name, it is not an accurate description. the gases that make up air do exist, as i have repeatedly said. they are just clearly not everywhere like air is said to be.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2015, 08:02:02 AM »

Are you going to provide any math or is math a government lie too?

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2015, 08:03:59 AM »

answered
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=62962.msg1665831
you're not good at reading are you?

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2015, 08:08:21 AM »

answered

I read that after I posted the thing about math.  I can't be everywhere on this forum at once.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2015, 08:11:00 AM »

answered

I read that after I posted the thing about math.  I can't be everywhere on this forum at once.

so you just decided to make basically the exact same post twice? you don't come out of this looking good either way.

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2015, 09:13:35 AM »

answered

so you just decided to make basically the exact same post twice? you don't come out of this looking good either way.

What can I say, math is important.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2015, 09:16:02 AM »
Are you going to answer my question regarding my job?

What about materials that burst into flames with contact to air?

Why is there a glove box on property that is free of oxygen but if you open the door or have a leak oxygen shoots ip?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #108 on: March 02, 2015, 09:45:47 AM »
Another question, how does a car monitor the oxygen to fuel ratio? You can buy a wideband O2 sensor and gauge and see it in real time yourself.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

« Reply #109 on: March 02, 2015, 09:58:15 AM »
Air not existing is the dumbest thing to ever come from this website.
I don't know... there was a thread devoted to the idea that time can't exist at the south pole because all the time zones converge there. This is right up there, but I still think that wins.
This thread is worse. It also beats out dinosuars building boat and the photoelectric effect creating the moon.
Yeah... you're right. I retract my statement. And this thread is still getting even more ridiculous.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

mikeman7918

• Round Earther
« Reply #110 on: March 02, 2015, 10:08:41 AM »
The ignorance and stupidity of flat earthers never ceases to amaze me.

« Reply #111 on: March 02, 2015, 10:24:57 AM »
I can't believe I have finished reading 6 pages !
I think, therefore I am

Lemmiwinks

• President of the Non-Conformist Zetetic Council
« Reply #112 on: March 02, 2015, 11:35:50 AM »

compressed air is the name, it is not an accurate description. the gases that make up air do exist, as i have repeatedly said. they are just clearly not everywhere like air is said to be.

Oh really? They are clearly not everywhere? Then please tell me all the clear evidence they are not everywhere.
I have 13 [academic qualifications] actually. I'll leave it up to you to guess which, or simply call me a  liar. Either is fine.

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

kman

• Pastafarian
« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2015, 12:57:30 PM »
I don't think you understand what "force" is.
Quote from: Excelsior John
[USA TODAY and NPR] are probaley just a bunch of flippin wite sapremist websites you RASCIST
Quote from: modestman
i don't understand what you are saying=therfore you are liar

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2015, 12:59:32 PM »

Oh really? They are clearly not everywhere? Then please tell me all the clear evidence they are not everywhere.

literally the first post in this thread. are you at all able to read? we can see molecules aren't everywhere by simple observation. open your eyes. literally. do you feel them being hammered by millions of molecules? imagine how just one grain of sand feels. the amount of molecules hitting you are at least that large all together.
think for yourself.

then we can also see, for example, the fact steam floats when it is h2o, when oxygen alone, even without the two hydrogens, is heavier than nitrogen, the dominant component of air.

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #115 on: March 02, 2015, 01:02:51 PM »

Why is there a glove box on property that is free of oxygen but if you open the door or have a leak oxygen shoots ip?

Another question, how does a car monitor the oxygen to fuel ratio? You can buy a wideband O2 sensor and gauge and see it in real time yourself.

no one understands a word of your gibberish. oxygen exists, it just is not everywhere. obviously things meant to sense air sense the aether.

« Reply #116 on: March 02, 2015, 01:06:38 PM »

no one understands a word of your gibberish. oxygen exists, it just is not everywhere. obviously things meant to sense air sense the aether.
Please define aether.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #117 on: March 02, 2015, 02:16:59 PM »

So octane + aether--> CO2+ H2O. That is one sweet reaction. Glad to see aether can do whatever it wants.
Even by troll standards you are still a fucking idiot.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

JRoweSkeptic

• Flat Earth Believer
  • DET Developer
« Reply #118 on: March 02, 2015, 02:18:05 PM »

So octane + aether--> CO2+ H2O. That is one sweet reaction. Glad to see aether can do whatever it wants.
Even by troll standards you are still a fucking idiot.
i wasn't referring to chemical reactions, i suspect they simply react to the change in pressure.
calling me a troll doesn't make your fantasy any more logical.

« Reply #119 on: March 02, 2015, 02:24:56 PM »
OK, try to breathe in and out an airtight plastic bag that covers your mouth and nose for an hour. See whether your body will stay warm or get cold ... very very cold.
I think, therefore I am