Poll

Do you think the findings are objective?

No. You wrote the people and institutions with as suspicious who you were having trouble.
6 (30%)
Some. Me or the institute I work in the list. I can't be objective about this question.
5 (25%)
Yes. All of them seem consistent and logical.
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Missing Flat Earth Society Members that cleared by NASA (our martyrs) CAUTION+18

• 460 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
I have looked at his previous postings and can not find a lot of discrepancy. It could be the same person, or it could be that whoever took control did their homework.

I am suspecious because in a short time we have had multiple members who have not logged on for years come up as 'alive' with only their posts of saying they are alive as proof

It was not that long ago in the numbers thread I inquired about what happened to Mr Ireland and now here he is a few weeks later. Imagine the coincidence. We are being watched

WardoggKC130FE came not long ago and has subsequently gone dark again. It seems like a 'fishing for information' tactic. Perhaps they got what they wanted or perhaps his account was not useful for gathering the intel they wanted

I'm afraid I cant give any confirmation but I can only say to be cautious about members who have gone dark for so long. Immediately after Mr Ireland came back his first interest was about other members here and SCG happily obliged intel about members of this forum. She may be a collaborator

Sounds like adding scg ad collaborator fair. But she has gave us the information about most of missing members. I have to think it again.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

I have looked at his previous postings and can not find a lot of discrepancy. It could be the same person, or it could be that whoever took control did their homework.

I am suspecious because in a short time we have had multiple members who have not logged on for years come up as 'alive' with only their posts of saying they are alive as proof

It was not that long ago in the numbers thread I inquired about what happened to Mr Ireland and now here he is a few weeks later. Imagine the coincidence. We are being watched

WardoggKC130FE came not long ago and has subsequently gone dark again. It seems like a 'fishing for information' tactic. Perhaps they got what they wanted or perhaps his account was not useful for gathering the intel they wanted

I'm afraid I cant give any confirmation but I can only say to be cautious about members who have gone dark for so long. Immediately after Mr Ireland came back his first interest was about other members here and SCG happily obliged intel about members of this forum. She may be a collaborator
Great work, shitter
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Roundy the Truthinessist has been added the missing list. We hope he has safe.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
;D ;D ;D ;D Roundy the Truthinessist has been added the missing list. We hope he has safe. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Maybe he just decided that the idea of a flat earth was so ridiculous that he just folded his tent like the Arabs, and silently crept away apologies to Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
;D ;D ;D ;D Roundy the Truthinessist has been added the missing list. We hope he has safe. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Maybe he just decided that the idea of a flat earth was so ridiculous that he just folded his tent like the Arabs, and silently crept away apologies to Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.

You are not following the other events and coming here to just critise me. This is not my own idea. this reflects the sensitivity of others. there are at least three people concerned about this. you are clearly still following my messages. and you've never heard of any other calls. how pitiful.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
You are not following the other events and coming here to just critise me. This is not my own idea. this reflects the sensitivity of others. there are at least three people concerned about this. you are clearly still following my messages. and you've never heard of any other calls. how pitiful.
But look how silly you claims about Roundy the Truthinessist are:
Fuck, I forgot about this.
Just a few days ago!

And remember how ridiculous your claims were about John Davis.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
This is not an issue related the John Davis. Stop to provocation. I have added roundy's name according to minds of others.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
Roundy has gone missing for several days and he was about to start a game of Werepenguin. It doesn't make sense that he would just disappear like this. And he's from the mean streets of Philly trying to spread the FE word. Any number of alphabet agencies could have worked alone or in tandem to take him out. I hope we hear from him soon.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
I feel honoured to be mentioned in this list.  But I can assure you, the members of the conspiracy haven't gotten to me.  I'm still alive and well.

MR. IRELAND!!!
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

boydster

• Planar Moderator
We are still missing Roundy. It's been almost a month.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
We are still missing Roundy. It's been almost a month.

Well what did you do to him?
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Roundy has gone missing for several days and he was about to start a game of Werepenguin. It doesn't make sense that he would just disappear like this. And he's from the mean streets of Philly trying to spread the FE word. Any number of alphabet agencies could have worked alone or in tandem to take him out. I hope we hear from him soon.
He was last seen entering the Saudi embassy.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Roundy and dan have been deleted from missing list.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
Is Roundy confirmed dead?? :'(

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Is Roundy confirmed dead?? :'(

He has decided to stay alive after saw dann around. ;)
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Son of Orospu

• Jura's b*tch and proud of it!
  • Planar Moderator
  • I have artificial intelligence
Everyone always decides to stay alive after they see Dann. 

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
17 November. He was said he will gone to Denver for FE conference. He knew we are waiting to him for get news. We have already worried about him caught by NASA agents there and has got been tortured. I do not like to say this but I have to say that he is suspiciously missing. I hope he is fine.

17 November

His last post:

Dann!
I’m going to the FE conference in Denver.
Any chance we’ll see you there?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
I too am very concerned about 17 November. Hopefully this helps.

Can we add Roundy back? He's still missing.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Roundy has been missing, roundy has returned, has missed then returned again, so and so. If he is really missing, our do not care about it will be his own mistake by playing the role of cry wolf.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Planar Moderator
He didn't cry wolf. You removed him from the list even though he hasn't returned. He definitely disappeared at a time where he was very active and was about to lead a game. This is a very strange thing and it deserves investigation.

NotSoSkeptical

He didn't cry wolf. You removed him from the list even though he hasn't returned. He definitely disappeared at a time where he was very active and was about to lead a game. This is a very strange thing and it deserves investigation.

That's because wise is really a NASA stooge and knows that Roundy isn't coming back.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
He has lost during 3 years after that he has returned, so that I have enough evidence to suspect about his missing.

We need verify missing of roundy by his friends in other forum, twitter, facebook, whatsapp and email.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
Roundy hasn't posted in the other forum either. His case deserves a spot on the missing list, specifically because of the suddenness.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Roundy hasn't posted in the other forum either. His case deserves a spot on the missing list, specifically because of the suddenness.

He was really looking forward to narrating that game and had already set up a cool introduction to it. Then... :( :( :( :'( :'( :'(

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Roundy the Truthinessist has added the missing list as "new added" chart with 17 november.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Suspect of roundy has been changed as "colonel gaydafi" because of the dialoque gone between these two.

YO!

Who are you?????

Your long lost love

But now I've found you again.

Are we going to have a dramatic reunion with sappy music playing in the background?

Is not is suspicious that, Roundy is missing for a while and his "long lost love" has not gave any reaction.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Twerp is missing for a while. Am I wrong?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

He comes and goes.
Rabinoz RIP

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist

He comes and goes.

Until 1 month he is not coming and not going.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
I've been crying about Roundy being missing for ages  >:(
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?