James's theory on dinosaurs

• 1811 Replies
Re: James's theory on dinosaurs
« Reply #510 on: December 14, 2009, 06:46:59 PM »
Sorry to be a bit off-topic, but I really hope adolf einholm didn't leave. I was quite enjoying myself.
Poor grammar is the internet equivalent of body odor.
My site.

« Reply #511 on: December 15, 2009, 05:03:12 AM »
Someone found out he was the VP of an accounting firm or something. And not a german doctor after all.

I know it was a shock for me too.

« Reply #512 on: December 15, 2009, 05:10:45 AM »
Someone found out he was the VP of an accounting firm or something. And not a german doctor after all.

I know it was a shock for me too.

I highly doubt that too.

I do hope that the VP of an accounting firm would have better things to do than troll a flat earth site even if it were a one man firm which he owned and was VP pres and director of media relations.

On a side note, this just in:

Conclusive proof that the mysterious underwater Japanes ruins at Yonaguni were built by octopi.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/12/091214121953.htm
http://www.morien-institute.org/yonaguni.html
"We know that the sun is 93 million miles away and takes up 5 degrees of the sky.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #513 on: January 17, 2010, 09:42:20 AM »
In science the models are what tell us what can be extrapolated and what cannot. Your dislike does not play any part in the decision.

The model of the nucleus of atoms has been proposed, then tested by experimentation and observation in countless occasions, and in fact has been perfected to the point where the atomic bomb could be developed and much more. We do note extrapolate the concentrations of radioactive substances into the past just because we feel like doing it. We know which conditions alter the half-lives of these substances and we know when our predictions are highly reliable and when they are not.

Your faith in globularism is misguided. Globite atomic theory is far from "perfected", and following its doctrines to their [il]logical conclusions begets such absurdities and untenabilities as wave-particle duality, gravitons and other inexplicable inventions of the globularist fantasists. The extrapolations of globular science ultimately conclude in farcical sci-fi.

When your "theory" of intelligent dinosaurs becomes a model that can then go through the scientific method you will have something. For now you only have the the "I do not like it " argument, against which we can always tell you to see the evidence as a scientist or keep your theory to yourself.

It is a model which can and has been tested against observable evidence. As for "scientific method", the accolade that something conforms with the inventive procedures of Neocopernican theoreticism is not something desired by many true scientific theorists. The zetetic method takes the plain evidence as its starting point before making hypotheses, not the other way around.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

« Reply #514 on: January 17, 2010, 10:44:48 AM »
Give me your flaws with atomic theory. Go on, I dare you.

Also your arguments can be repeated exactly with your theory, so I would formulate a better plan of atttack.

Also, we have particle accelerators, atom bombs, nuclear fusion and fission, and yet you say that our theory is wrong? Want to tell us its those silly satanic globuralists?

Satanism is not bad. Just as good as christianity actually.

Also you proposed cold light from the moon. Seriously, even gravitrons could eat that theory for breakfast.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #515 on: January 17, 2010, 02:33:31 PM »
The zetetic method takes the plain evidence as its starting point before making hypotheses, not the other way around.

Which is why we're all confused as to how you manage to create dino-galleons out of thin air.

Johannes

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #516 on: January 17, 2010, 10:32:28 PM »
The zetetic method takes the plain evidence as its starting point before making hypotheses, not the other way around.

Which is why we're all confused as to how you manage to create dino-galleons out of thin air.
How else do you explain the dispersal of Dinosaurs among the several continents across the seven seas... There is no evidence of "Pangaea" that has not be disproven on this very forum.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #517 on: January 18, 2010, 05:02:59 AM »
Give me your flaws with atomic theory. Go on, I dare you.

Wave particle duality is incomprehensible. The law of identity holds stronger than some shaky post-hoc theorising.

Also, we have particle accelerators, atom bombs, nuclear fusion and fission, and yet you say that our theory is wrong? Want to tell us its those silly satanic globuralists?

Satanism is not bad. Just as good as christianity actually.

Also you proposed cold light from the moon. Seriously, even gravitrons could eat that theory for breakfast.

Let's try and stay on topic, but particle accelerators are props to support the mistaken inductions of gloublarism, they aren't some sort of beneficial outcome. As for ordinance, I'm not sure why you view that as a boon.

Satanism is terrible. It's a ridiculous doctrine, begot by childish ego-hedonism and mopey countercultural pretentiousness, and it induces its followers to commit the most grossly selfish behaviours. This is fine when most of the practitioners are 13 year olds listening to death metal in their parent's houses, it's not so fine when it comes to control the world's aerospace industry and government funding!

Correction; I did not create these boats, the dinosaurs created them.

How else do you explain the dispersal of Dinosaurs among the several continents across the seven seas... There is no evidence of "Pangaea" that has not be disproven on this very forum.

Thank you Johannes. It's reassuring to know that these crazy beliefs about floating continents and retarded dinosaurs aren't held by my esteemed colleagues, either.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

« Reply #518 on: January 18, 2010, 05:11:09 AM »
If Dinosaurs really did make these ships, why don't you prove it.

I don't mean ask silly questions like "How do you suppose they got there then, if they didn't have boats"

That proves nothing. Show me a single shred of evidence that Dinosaurs built and sailed on boats.

« Reply #519 on: January 18, 2010, 05:33:26 AM »
There is loads of evidence for pangaea, the way the continents fit, simulations, fossils (you haven't shown anything about boats so it doesn't count, when you do then we can talk), etc.

Debunk that all for me.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #520 on: January 18, 2010, 06:00:20 AM »
There is loads of evidence for pangaea, the way the continents fit,

If you actually look at a map of the world, you'll find it's possible to make many of the continents fit together in many ways. If you think playing jigsaw with the Earth is evidence, then I really think you should absent yourself from this discussion.

simulations,

How is a simulation evidence of anything? It's totally fabricated. They can be used to demonstrate concepts, but not to prove them.

fossils (you haven't shown anything about boats so it doesn't count, when you do then we can talk), etc.

First of all, if you'd read this topic, you'd know the odds of finding any such boats are miniscule. Secondly, the fossil record supports our theory.

Debunk that all for me.

Using the word 'debunk' is to give your post undue credit.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

« Reply #521 on: January 18, 2010, 06:57:34 AM »
What fossil records? As of now, your theory is purely conjecture. The continents are moving, and if we simulate the way they were moving and attempt to "rewind" time, we see there is one big continent. There are no boats.

Disprove the movement of the continents.

Go on, I dare you.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #522 on: January 18, 2010, 09:15:23 AM »
First of all, if you'd read this topic, you'd know the odds of finding any such boats are miniscule. Secondly, the fossil record supports our theory.

I'm sorry, but what in the fossil record suggests that any dinosaur had the intelligence and manual dexterity required to build seaworthy boats?  For all the "evidence" you've presented, you could just as easily say that aliens transported and raised the flora and fauna in question and the argument would be just as plausible.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #523 on: January 18, 2010, 10:24:30 AM »
There is no evidence of "Pangaea" that has not be disproven on this very forum.

I'm afraid that's horribly incorrect.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #524 on: January 18, 2010, 01:14:11 PM »

I'm sorry, but what in the fossil record suggests that any dinosaur had the intelligence and manual dexterity required to build seaworthy boats?  For all the "evidence" you've presented, you could just as easily say that aliens transported and raised the flora and fauna in question and the argument would be just as plausible.

Not true. Just for starters, there is no fossil record of alien life-forms on Earth.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

« Reply #525 on: January 18, 2010, 01:15:01 PM »
Not true. Just for starters, there is no fossil record of dinosaur boats on Earth.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #526 on: January 18, 2010, 01:19:54 PM »
There is also no fossil record of the boats used by humans to colonize Australia or Hawaii. Yet no-one disputes that they did.

« Reply #527 on: January 18, 2010, 01:31:21 PM »
Well seeing as it takes time for fossils to form...

Also, there is basically only way for humans to get to australia and hawaii and that is through some sort of water based travel.

There is more than one way for dinosaur fossils to be spread out like they are. Since there are no evidence of these boats nor of dinosaurs smart enough or even able to build a boat.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #528 on: January 18, 2010, 01:34:24 PM »
Well seeing as it takes time for fossils to form...

Also, there is basically only way for humans to get to australia and hawaii and that is through some sort of water based travel.

There is more than one way for dinosaur fossils to be spread out like they are. Since there are no evidence of these boats nor of dinosaurs smart enough or even able to build a boat.

Why is there only one way for humans, but more than one way for dinosaurs?

Oh that's right, because you assume Pangea to be a valid model, and then claim to have evidence based on that unproven assumption.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #529 on: January 18, 2010, 01:34:46 PM »
There is also no fossil record of the boats used by humans to colonize Australia or Hawaii. Yet no-one disputes that they did.

*facepalm*

This lame argument has already been covered Wilmore.

We know humans build boats. (We know quite a bit about Polynesian navigation actually)

We don't know dinosaurs built boats. There's no legitimate reason to assume they did.

Humans needed to build boats.

Dinosaurs didn't. The landmasses were all connected.

Why do you keep on posting the same old stuff over and over again?

« Reply #530 on: January 18, 2010, 01:37:25 PM »
Because Humans were not around when the continents were connected. Dinosaurs could have just walked to the other lands when the continents were together.

Please troll moar.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #531 on: January 18, 2010, 01:48:55 PM »
Humans needed to build boats.

Dinosaurs didn't. The landmasses were all connected.

You cannot prove pangea theory by assuming it is correct in the first place. This is what is known as circular reasoning.

Because Humans were not around when the continents were connected. Dinosaurs could have just walked to the other lands when the continents were together.

Please troll moar.

Once again, I highlight the assumption that pangea theory is correct.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #532 on: January 18, 2010, 01:52:38 PM »
You cannot prove pangea theory by assuming it is correct in the first place. This is what is known as circular reasoning.

??? But that's not something I've done. The proof for Pangea is vast.

*sigh* This is all old Wilmore. Old and dead.

« Reply #533 on: January 18, 2010, 01:53:22 PM »
However, we have independantly proved the Pangaea theory.

"Additional evidence for Pangaea is found in the geology of adjacent continents, including matching geological trends between the eastern coast of South America and the western coast of Africa.

The polar ice cap of the Carboniferous Period covered the southern end of Pangaea. Glacial deposits, specifically till, of the same age and structure are found on many separate continents which would have been together in the continent of Pangaea.[7]

Apparent polar wandering paths also support the theory of a super-continent. Geologists can determine the movement of continental plates by examining the orientation of magnetic minerals in rocks; when rocks are formed, they take on the magnetic properties of the Earth and indicate in which direction the poles lie relative to the rock. Because we know that the poles do not move more than a few degrees, magnetic anomalies in rocks can only be explained by the drifting of continents.[citation needed]

The continuity of mountain chains also provide evidence for Pangea. One example of this is the Appalachian Mountains chain which extends from the northeastern United States to the Caledonides of Ireland, Britain, Greenland, and Scandinavia.[8]"

From wikipedia.

?

Thermal Detonator

• Definitively the best avatar maker.
« Reply #534 on: January 18, 2010, 01:53:36 PM »

Once again, I highlight the assumption that pangea theory is correct.

An assumtion based on evidence, unlike the Boat O' Dinosaurs which is based on nothing at all. The B.O.D theory is a conclusion needed to support another guessed idea with no proof.
Gayer doesn't live in an atmosphere of vaporised mustard like you appear to, based on your latest photo.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #535 on: January 18, 2010, 01:54:45 PM »
None of those prove Pangea theory. Please read more.

« Reply #536 on: January 18, 2010, 01:56:50 PM »
I am sorry Wilmore, please show me how. Just saying no doesn't change reality.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #537 on: January 18, 2010, 01:59:45 PM »
None of those prove Pangea theory. Please read more.

There's plenty of proof of Pangea. Much of it has been posted on this site. Please read more.

« Reply #538 on: January 18, 2010, 02:13:54 PM »

Well, we do have proof [READ: EVIDENCE] that pangea existed. The Wikipedia article references some scholarly essays and reports. Whereas the only proof supporting dino-in-a-boat theory is that dinosaurs exist on different continents.

Isn't this a little bit hypocritical?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 09:45:45 AM by Canadark »
There is evidence for a NASA conspiracy. Please search.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #539 on: January 18, 2010, 03:51:50 PM »

Not true. Just for starters, there is no fossil record of alien life-forms on Earth.

That's because aliens would be smart enough not to get fossilized.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 07:28:18 PM by markjo »
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.