James's theory on dinosaurs

• 1811 Replies

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
Re: James's theory on dinosaurs
« Reply #1470 on: May 07, 2011, 06:38:51 AM »
I've had enough of this nonsense. I am going to compose a letter (perhaps include a petition) to Daniel asking that James have his Flat Earth Believer status revoked, since I am fairly certain Daniel isn't intending for the Flat Earth Society to become like the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

James may be entertaining, but there should be a limit to absurdity among the Flat Earth Believers.

You leave me no choice but to compose a counter-letter, undemanding everything which you are planning to demand.  It is a shame that you have to distract from the important issues and scientific debate of this thread with your childish vendetta against my character, and that I will have to waste my valuable time composing a counter-letter.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

?

sillyrob

• Official Member
  • Punk rawk.
« Reply #1471 on: May 07, 2011, 10:20:32 PM »
I've had enough of this nonsense. I am going to compose a letter (perhaps include a petition) to Daniel asking that James have his Flat Earth Believer status revoked, since I am fairly certain Daniel isn't intending for the Flat Earth Society to become like the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

James may be entertaining, but there should be a limit to absurdity among the Flat Earth Believers.

You leave me no choice but to compose a counter-letter, undemanding everything which you are planning to demand.  It is a shame that you have to distract from the important issues and scientific debate of this thread with your childish vendetta against my character, and that I will have to waste my valuable time composing a counter-letter.
I'm going to write a counter-counter-letter stating that Horatio, as much of a whiny dork as he is, is in fact right and you do nothing but derail and spread nonsense to the people on this website.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1472 on: May 08, 2011, 03:24:59 AM »
No alteration of my position or rank, were such an outcome even likely in the slightest, could possibly silence the voice of my truth.  Not only would I continue to expound the true science with my characteristic vigour and eloquence, but my manifold zetetic colleagues will inevitably continue to defend the fine theorems which I have advanced, in every board of this website which admits such subject matters, to include the Flat Earth Believer's board on which I have posted with integrity and depth for some five calendar years, never erring in my dedication to the truth.  Were I completely absent from the field of debate, theorems of the same quality and quantity would be espoused by my friends and fellow scientists, as has been demonstrated historically during times wherein I have wandered the Earth and as such omitted to post.

Of these facts, my friend Daniel and the rest of the administration are plainly aware, and they, like I, have so often been subjected to the unjust complaint of ephemeral globularist web-debators as to be quite unlikely to hear such demands as the dismissal of a fellow zetetic scientist.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

« Reply #1473 on: May 08, 2011, 04:18:43 AM »
your over the top, self-indulgent & overly verbose rants, prolific use of 'big words' and rhetoric is mind numbingly boring, not to mention utterly insane, especially the cartoon dinosaurs in boats that you draw

inb4 FE’ers don’t get the irony

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1474 on: May 08, 2011, 04:32:18 AM »
My verisimilitude is not countermanded by spurious aspersions.

« Reply #1475 on: May 08, 2011, 04:42:06 AM »
no, you're a patronising eejit who thinks he's cleverer than everyone else, but the truth is, you're typical of a certain type of internet personality, in that you hide your total lack of credability behind a sound grasp and excellent delivery off written word

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1476 on: May 08, 2011, 05:55:08 AM »
I must warn you to abstain from personal vitriol in your posts, or you shall leave me no choice but to banish you from these flat Earth society forums.

« Reply #1477 on: May 08, 2011, 06:21:09 AM »
another familiar tactic in avoiding unanswerable questions, the ban hammer, I've seen this in many instances before this, I remind you that I have lurked here for longer than you think, I know how you work, predictability is your Achilles..

gotham

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #1478 on: May 08, 2011, 06:34:13 AM »
James is respected for his brilliance and for how he can apply that brilliance to making us all more knowledgeable. 

Take the time to read and learn and you will be all the wiser for time better spent. Make sure that thinking is part of your regimen and you will understand.

« Reply #1479 on: May 08, 2011, 06:44:40 AM »
I am paid an awful lot to think, it is a natural poise for my mind, but James is drawing cartoons of dinosaurs sailing boats and expects to be taken seriously. his reference points are that of a 200 year old smack head with a thin grasp of reality, and physics, and whilst he is undoubtedly an intelligent individual, I am yet to see him express this brilliance you speak off, especially in the area of evidence to the FET

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #1480 on: May 08, 2011, 09:12:56 AM »
James is drawing cartoons of dinosaurs sailing boats and expects to be taken seriously.

I see no problem.

Ichimaru Gin :]

• Undefeated FEer
  • Planar Moderator
  • Semper vigilans
« Reply #1481 on: May 08, 2011, 09:17:50 AM »
I know how you work, predictability is your Achilles..
What hubris to think you know what James will do next.
I saw a slight haze in the hotel bathroom this morning after I took a shower, have I discovered a new planet?

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #1482 on: May 09, 2011, 06:46:39 AM »
Given the lack of available shell casing evidence, I certainly am. Dinosaurs tiny forelimbs wouldn't have been able to cope with teh recoil anyway, that's why they stuck with single shot rifles.

Shell casing would disintegrate over the thousands of years since dinosaurs sailed the earth.

What if dinosaurs used titanium shell casings?

Why bother?

For an increase in penetrative ability against thick hides? Just a shot in the dark. ???

How would the shell casing affect the penatrative ability?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

« Reply #1483 on: May 09, 2011, 09:23:57 AM »
because they can contain a larger blast, thus increasing the projectiles velocity over softer casings

inb4 conspiracy or fake

?

Ali

« Reply #1484 on: May 09, 2011, 03:39:44 PM »
James is respected for his brilliance and for how he can apply that brilliance to making us all more knowledgeable. 

Take the time to read and learn and you will be all the wiser for time better spent. Make sure that thinking is part of your regimen and you will understand.

James makes stuff up after watching too much Flintstones and Jim Henson.

Roundy the Truthinessist

• Flat Earth TheFLAMETHROWER!
  • The Elder Ones
  • I'm the boss.
« Reply #1485 on: May 09, 2011, 04:46:54 PM »

James makes stuff up after watching too much Flintstones and Jim Henson.

Ah, a typical Ali "debunking!"  This will be your last warning against the low-content posts before a ban is issued.
Where did you educate the biology, in toulet?

?

Ali

« Reply #1486 on: May 10, 2011, 03:25:45 AM »
Feel free. You're entirely incapable of answering legitimate questions anyway. I take it you tend to ban people when they come across gigantic holes in your argument? See "magnetospehere", "solar wind", "event horizon" and "redshift" in your search facility.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1487 on: May 10, 2011, 06:35:17 AM »
I reject the globular-chauvanist terminology of the word Magnetosphere.

?

Ali

« Reply #1488 on: May 10, 2011, 06:42:38 AM »
Would you prefer "Magnetosaurus"?

« Reply #1489 on: May 10, 2011, 07:00:40 AM »
I reject the globular-chauvanist terminology of the word Magnetosphere.

they say the empty can rattles the most

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #1490 on: May 10, 2011, 07:58:29 AM »
This is your last warning before we issue a ban;  stop with the contentless crap posts in the upper forums.  
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 08:03:01 AM by John Davis »
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

?

Ali

« Reply #1491 on: May 10, 2011, 08:08:37 AM »
Feel free. We've shot gigantic hole sin your theory which no-one will answer so there doesn't seem much point in having a forum with a Q&A or Debate section because no regulars seem capable of either, just a bunch of semantic arguing and "use the search function" posts.

Username

• Administrator
  • President of The Flat Earth Society
« Reply #1492 on: May 10, 2011, 08:13:17 AM »
Feel free. We've shot gigantic hole sin your theory which no-one will answer so there doesn't seem much point in having a forum with a Q&A or Debate section because no regulars seem capable of either, just a bunch of semantic arguing and "use the search function" posts.
You've really done no such thing.  Unfortunately.  I would welcome you to actually put gigantic holes in my theory.  I have no will to ban you; if I did you would already be gone. If you think you actually put any holes in our theory, you clearly aren't reading the same threads you are posting in.

Now, please quite derailing this topic again. Again, this is a warning.
The illusion is shattered if we ask what goes on behind the scenes.

?

Ali

« Reply #1493 on: May 10, 2011, 08:19:56 AM »
Warn away John, but at least have the decency to try and answer my questions on UA, time dilation and the apparent lack of redshift and an event horizon, not to mention the absurdity of the moon and sun being able to circle (not orbit) a non gravitational body. Or even how that body doesn't possess gravity when it's 30,000 km across and 9,000km deep and very obviously possesses mass. Do it in the threads the questions were asked in by all means, before they were derailed by your cohorts who keep trying to wrap arguments up in ridiculous nitpicking. You seem to be the only one here with any genuine knowledge and the only one prepared to at least try and answer them. As for derailing the thread, didn't that happen on page 1?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2011, 08:21:37 AM by Ali »

?

Horatio

• Official Member
« Reply #1494 on: May 10, 2011, 09:27:53 AM »
This is your last warning before we issue a ban;  stop with the contentless crap posts in the upper forums.  

There are many on this forum that wonder when that warning will be issued to James.
How dare you have the audacity to demand my deposition. I've never even heard of you.

EnglshGentleman

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #1495 on: May 10, 2011, 09:55:17 AM »
Warn away John, but at least have the decency to try and answer my questions on UA, time dilation and the apparent lack of redshift and an event horizon, not to mention the absurdity of the moon and sun being able to circle (not orbit) a non gravitational body. Or even how that body doesn't possess gravity when it's 30,000 km across and 9,000km deep and very obviously possesses mass.

These have nothing to do with this thread.

« Reply #1496 on: May 10, 2011, 10:10:49 AM »
the answers are just the same though, aren't they? it's like a someone who says they can fly, and when you ask them to, they say they can't be bothered, or they don't want to. Just answer him and maybe then you'll not be bothered by him asking all the time, no?

?

Ali

« Reply #1497 on: May 10, 2011, 10:11:05 AM »
Warn away John, but at least have the decency to try and answer my questions on UA, time dilation and the apparent lack of redshift and an event horizon, not to mention the absurdity of the moon and sun being able to circle (not orbit) a non gravitational body. Or even how that body doesn't possess gravity when it's 30,000 km across and 9,000km deep and very obviously possesses mass.

These have nothing to do with this thread.

Hence:

Do it in the threads the questions were asked in by all means

I see you have nothing to offer bar semantics again.

EnglshGentleman

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #1498 on: May 10, 2011, 11:42:33 AM »
Just answer him and maybe then you'll not be bothered by him asking all the time, no?

And we stated that we would. This thread however, is not about the subjects he is talking about.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1499 on: May 10, 2011, 11:43:21 AM »

There are many on this forum that wonder when that warning will be issued to James.

Do not make off-topic or low-content posts in the upper forums, or I will have no choice but to issue you with a ban.