James's theory on dinosaurs

• 1811 Replies
?

Ali

Re: James's theory on dinosaurs
« Reply #1440 on: May 04, 2011, 10:41:55 AM »
Wow. Best answer I've read so far in this wonderful forum. Go on, enlighten me.....by who?

« Reply #1441 on: May 04, 2011, 10:49:48 AM »
They were taken across as livestock.

what, like pets? interesting theory, but mine is better; dinosaurs evolved into even more special creatures, and split atoms, thus blowing the shit out of some point in South America, but covered it all up with a simulated meteor strike in case they got in trouble with the US and the whole war on terror malarkey. challenge you to prove me wrong, and if you can't, I therefore am proved correct.

?

Around And About

• Circular Logic Falls Flat
« Reply #1442 on: May 04, 2011, 11:06:29 AM »
Just some friendly advice (I'm not a moderator!), you can get banned for low-content posts like that in the "upper fora", I suggest reading the rules if you want to avoid this.

To answer your question, presumably by therapods, the super-intelligent dinosaurs which you know today as birds.
I'm not black nor a thug, I'm more like god who will bring 7 plagues of flat earth upon your ass.

?

Horatio

• Official Member
« Reply #1443 on: May 04, 2011, 11:07:11 AM »
Just some friendly advice (I'm not a moderator!), you can get banned for low-content posts like that in the "upper fora", I suggest reading the rules if you want to avoid this.

To answer your question, presumably by therapods, the super-intelligent dinosaurs which you know today as birds.

This entire thread is low-content.
How dare you have the audacity to demand my deposition. I've never even heard of you.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #1444 on: May 04, 2011, 11:09:48 AM »
Keep posts on-topic and high-content in here. In Flat Earth Debate discussions are moderated far moree strictly than elsewhere. Please read both the Forum Rules and the board-specific rules.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

?

Ali

« Reply #1445 on: May 04, 2011, 11:13:55 AM »

Birds are super intelligent? Since when? Ever met a supposedly intelligent owl? Thickest creatures I work with in my professional capacity. A newt has more brains. Raptors? The average hamster has a higher problem solving capability. The crow family or parrots? If party tricks are your thing, be my guest and be impressed by them, but rats show them the way to the door and kick their low IQ butts as they leave. I'll happily be proven wrong, but the direct decendent of everyone's favourite Jurassic Park extra, the velociraptor (BTW, the film was a lie, their is no evidence to suggest they were intelligent), is the chicken. Not exactly in line with this thread's super intelligent dinosaurs, really, is it? But carry on, I'm having a right laugh here.

Lord Wilmore

• Vice President
  • Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #1446 on: May 04, 2011, 11:17:11 AM »
The crow family or parrots?

Many studies have been done showing that corvid dinosaurs can use and create tools to solve problems. I have posted links to several of them in this thread. You should give it a read.
"I want truth for truth's sake, not for the applaud or approval of men. I would not reject truth because it is unpopular, nor accept error because it is popular. I should rather be right and stand alone than run with the multitude and be wrong." - C.S. DeFord

Saddam Hussein

• Official Member
  • Former President of Iraq
« Reply #1447 on: May 04, 2011, 11:26:11 AM »
In all seriousness, plenty of birds have been shown to be extremely intelligent.  For example, I think crows have been observed dropping shells or things they wanted to break onto roads, then waiting until a car comes along and smashes it.

?

Ali

« Reply #1448 on: May 04, 2011, 12:05:46 PM »
Hardly intelligent and certainly a very large leap of faith away from using tools and floating across oceans. The vast majority of the reference to bird intelligence come from laboratory situations where persistent training and reward has been used to alter natural behaviour. THere are VERY few incidences of observed wild behaviour where any form of tool use has been observed. And I would hardly call putting shells on a road a sign of intelligence. It's a trial and error, learned repetitive behaviour. If this is evidence of dinosaurs building ships, then the rats will be constructing Death Stars soon...

Raist

• The Elder Ones
  • The cat in the Matrix
« Reply #1449 on: May 04, 2011, 01:44:43 PM »
In all seriousness, plenty of birds have been shown to be extremely intelligent.  For example, I think crows have been observed dropping shells or things they wanted to break onto roads, then waiting until a car comes along and smashes it.

Crows began demonstrating the ability to construct tools using wires during experiments to see if they could do a task with a premade tool. The researchers forgot to provide a hook for the birds, so the birds bent a wire into a hook and used it instead. This ability is not shared by other birds of close relation meaning it is a trait that they most likely evolved long after branching off from most prehistoric dinosaur species. There is no reason to believe their ancient ancestors shared the ability, but crows certainly are advanced and have a local languages.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1450 on: May 04, 2011, 01:51:58 PM »
Wow. Best answer I've read so far in this wonderful forum. Go on, enlighten me.....by who?

By other dinosaurs.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

?

Ali

« Reply #1451 on: May 04, 2011, 03:12:39 PM »
How did the other dinosaurs get there?

?

Ali

« Reply #1452 on: May 04, 2011, 03:44:35 PM »
Given the lack of available shell casing evidence, I certainly am. Dinosaurs tiny forelimbs wouldn't have been able to cope with teh recoil anyway, that's why they stuck with single shot rifles.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #1453 on: May 04, 2011, 06:21:51 PM »
Given the lack of available shell casing evidence, I certainly am. Dinosaurs tiny forelimbs wouldn't have been able to cope with teh recoil anyway, that's why they stuck with single shot rifles.

Shell casing would disintegrate over the thousands of years since dinosaurs sailed the earth.

?

Horatio

• Official Member
« Reply #1454 on: May 05, 2011, 12:23:48 AM »

Shell casing would disintegrate over the thousands of years since dinosaurs sailed the earth.

Could a mod explain to me how this entire thread isn't a low content post?
How dare you have the audacity to demand my deposition. I've never even heard of you.

?

Ali

« Reply #1455 on: May 05, 2011, 01:04:45 AM »

What if dinosaurs used titanium shell casings?

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1456 on: May 05, 2011, 08:15:02 AM »

They were the ones who built the boats - the dromaeosaurs.  Their prey animals such as Saurolophus were transported as yearlings in large agricultural shipping, along with seeds for crops, and tools and weapons.
"For your own sake, as well as for that of our beloved country, be bold and firm against error and evil of every kind." - David Wardlaw Scott, Terra Firma 1901

?

Hazbollah

• Flat Earth Editor
  • Earth Shape Apathetic.
« Reply #1457 on: May 05, 2011, 08:50:26 AM »
>implying semi-auto !=single shot.
Always check your tackle- Caerphilly school of Health. If I see an innuendo in my post, I'll be sure to whip it out.

?

Horatio

• Official Member
« Reply #1458 on: May 05, 2011, 09:15:12 AM »

They were the ones who built the boats - the dromaeosaurs.  Their prey animals such as Saurolophus were transported as yearlings in large agricultural shipping, along with seeds for crops, and tools and weapons.

Trolling and low-content posting will not be tolerated and this forum will be moderated quite strictly.

James, you should know better, my brother.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1459 on: May 05, 2011, 12:37:39 PM »
I am, as always, contributing amply to the discussion at hand (which, if you care to review the rest of this topic, is my own theory on dinosaurs). If you have nothing to contribute other than fallacious personal attacks which divert us from this noble discussion, you ought to leave this thread.

?

Crustinator

• Bamhammer horror!
« Reply #1460 on: May 05, 2011, 03:26:24 PM »

Why bother?

?

Around And About

• Circular Logic Falls Flat
« Reply #1461 on: May 05, 2011, 04:23:45 PM »

Why bother?

For an increase in penetrative ability against thick hides? Just a shot in the dark. ???
I'm not black nor a thug, I'm more like god who will bring 7 plagues of flat earth upon your ass.

EnglshGentleman

• Flat Earth Editor
« Reply #1462 on: May 05, 2011, 04:56:06 PM »

Why bother?

For an increase in penetrative ability against thick hides? Just a shot in the dark. ???

The dinosaurs were eco-friendly and sustainable. You don't reign for millions of years without doing this.

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1463 on: May 06, 2011, 06:29:33 PM »
I expect they became very good at recycling as they had an awful lot of time to think very carefully about it, unlike us humans who are always rushed off our feet with busy work, like imagining round Earths and building counterfeit space ships.

?

Horatio

• Official Member
« Reply #1464 on: May 06, 2011, 06:58:40 PM »
I expect they became very good at recycling as they had an awful lot of time to think very carefully about it, unlike us humans who are always rushed off our feet with busy work, like imagining round Earths and building counterfeit space ships.

How do you know that the dinosaurs didn't have their version of the conspiracy?

James

• Flat Earther
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #1465 on: May 06, 2011, 07:02:23 PM »
They were probably too busy recycling and building ships to worry about such nonsense.

« Reply #1466 on: May 07, 2011, 02:51:49 AM »

Why bother?

The dinosaurs were eco-friendly and sustainable. You don't reign for millions of years without doing this.

but dinosaurs where around 9000 years ago according to this site?

« Reply #1467 on: May 07, 2011, 02:54:09 AM »
They were probably too busy recycling and building ships to worry about such nonsense.

so the conspiracy is nonsense? the FE conspiracy that this site is built upon, is nonsense? (according to someone who thinks dinosaurs were a sea faring society with a taste for their pets and agriculture)

?

Horatio

• Official Member
« Reply #1468 on: May 07, 2011, 05:44:40 AM »
I've had enough of this nonsense. I am going to compose a letter (perhaps include a petition) to Daniel asking that James have his Flat Earth Believer status revoked, since I am fairly certain Daniel isn't intending for the Flat Earth Society to become like the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

James may be entertaining, but there should be a limit to absurdity among the Flat Earth Believers.

?

Hazbollah

• Flat Earth Editor
  • Earth Shape Apathetic.
« Reply #1469 on: May 07, 2011, 05:45:01 AM »

Why bother?

but dinosaurs where around 9000 years ago according to this site?
Dinosaurs are around today.
Always check your tackle- Caerphilly school of Health. If I see an innuendo in my post, I'll be sure to whip it out.