Total Members Voted: 6

Werepenguins 6: Over the Ice Wall OFFICIAL SPECTATOR THREAD

• 49 Replies

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
Re: Werepenguins 6: Over the Ice Wall OFFICIAL SPECTATOR THREAD
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2018, 12:41:39 PM »
You shared one PM between us without my permission. You still don't grasp that the marked person isn't a peguin yet. They are still human until the night coming up. They have every reason to find the penguin and end this quick.

I see a liar here! I did not share neither your nor anybody else's post. Prove it! You have a claim so have to prove it!

If you pay attention, he as a liar, still did not put forwarded a proof!

he came and announce me as a player who made a rule violation, provocated the players against me; 3 hours passed, then came, announce the result of day, but did not replied this. What is this? You all say this, what is this?

You posted the PM and then you deleted it.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2018, 12:43:23 PM »
You shared one PM between us without my permission. You still don't grasp that the marked person isn't a peguin yet. They are still human until the night coming up. They have every reason to find the penguin and end this quick.

I see a liar here! I did not share neither your nor anybody else's post. Prove it! You have a claim so have to prove it!

If you pay attention, he as a liar, still did not put forwarded a proof!

he came and announce me as a player who made a rule violation, provocated the players against me; 3 hours passed, then came, announce the result of day, but did not replied this. What is this? You all say this, what is this?

You posted the PM and then you deleted it.

No. This is a lie too. Prove it.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2018, 12:57:21 PM »
The post may not have gone through because of others posting when I tried to do it. But I was mistaken, I was thinking the post was a PM but it was in the player thread.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2018, 01:00:02 PM »
Oooops

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2018, 01:30:36 PM »
The post may not have gone through because of others posting when I tried to do it. But I was mistaken, I was thinking the post was a PM but it was in the player thread.

I was think so too. So game goes on. Please announce in game thread. Because some players have started to lynch me in real meaning.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2018, 01:48:21 PM »
Oooops

Did not you learn, you can not kill the legends!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2018, 02:49:05 PM »
Wise, why couldn't you be like everyone else (most) and just assume that everyone else is a penguin and not try and play silly games which ruin the game.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2018, 03:41:55 PM »
Wise, why couldn't you be like everyone else (most) and just assume that everyone else is a penguin and not try and play silly games which ruin the game.

Because. Because they are acting so.

For example;

where is mentality of bhs and you voting yourselves. Then 3 others are voting you and you, an innocent has dead. You were in the green list, were not you? So how everyone can be fool like this? Look. boydster was know everything but not talking about events. Is this for wining of the villagers or helping his patron?

Do not forget, if patron is in the game, so her personnels feel themselves to serv her. So that, if scg is a mutant penguin, it is normal the moderators here helps to a penguin wining. But it is a sad scg's feel this like a victory. No, it is not.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2018, 04:58:30 PM »
You were in the green list, were not you?

What is a "green list"?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2018, 11:17:33 PM »
You were in the green list, were not you?

What is a "green list"?

List I wrote before NSS die but colonel did not consider it:

I am re writing the possiblities of being villager and penguin:

As I do in every game which are won by villagers, I want to give you possiblities of being penguin and enlighten you.

Exact villagers:

Me: exact villager. I have made a good plan like everytime I do, since I have nothing wrong and all true, I am the exact villager.
Jura: exact villager. Without any plan she knew wise everytime does true. With her speed proved exact villager.
Bhs: exact villager. Early voted wit feelings. Penguins need to plan and strategy votes proves human.
Nss: exact villager. Speed vote proves.

Candidates of penguins:

Scg: 99% penguin. Her reason of queries about healer and exorcist in a row then dying the healer makes her exact penguin
Colonel gaydafi: 45% her contradiction with herself about me and her vote in first day makes him first canfidate.
Bullwinkle: 45% a player with his profession could solve the scg is an exact penguin. Waiting for vote may be a strategy makes him other candidate.
Faded mike: 10%  not an extra possublity but he had a chance to be penguin was 10% at game start.

Use your votes by considering this. We all see how bullwinkle can be an idiot with upper post. Today they will save the scg the mutant oracle penguin, this seem. Because there is more than enough idiots here. And tonight they will kill another one. But even so, 4 villager can win against 2 penguins with my assistance. Even if scg will not die today, but tonight everybody will learn she is is a mutant penguin oracle and penguins will not kill her.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2018, 03:53:54 AM »
I hope they kill me tonight and I get rid of a bunch of cheater/treator/moderator s.o.b'es!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2018, 04:41:50 AM »
I hope they kill me tonight

Me too.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2018, 05:37:49 AM »
I hope they kill me tonight

Me too.

So order them to kill me! Because you are closer them than us ie villagers.

I prefer to killed by a traitor penguin instead of a villager group are deceipt by a bunch of controlled opponents!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2018, 07:26:19 AM »

Bhs: exact villager. Early voted wit feelings. Penguins need to plan and strategy votes proves human.

That makes absolutely no sense.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2018, 07:32:03 AM »

That would makes sence if players who had a sence was majority. It doesn't make sense because people like you are in the majority. People like you were kill you.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2018, 10:47:12 AM »

It's because my first vote was for boydster because he made me mad, so I voted out of anger not thought.

I believe that is what he means
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2018, 03:44:27 PM »

It's because my first vote was for boydster because he made me mad, so I voted out of anger not thought.

I know what he meant.  So because you acted out of anger and not thought, you can't be a penguin.  Please tell again how that makes sense.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 05:17:27 PM by NotSoSkeptical »
Rabinoz RIP

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2018, 06:54:28 PM »

I know what he meant.  So because you acted out of anger and not thought, you can't be a penguin.  Please tell again how that makes sense.

That is at least better reasoning than you gave for me being a penguin....I am a penguin because I am shutting the site down (even though I know absolutely dick about software).
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

NotSoSkeptical

« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2018, 09:45:48 PM »

That is at least better reasoning than you gave for me being a penguin....I am a penguin because I am shutting the site down (even though I know absolutely dick about software).

You're retarded.  Read back further. 
Rabinoz RIP

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2018, 11:17:48 PM »
You spelt 'your retarted' wrong
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?