Was Today's Modular Mars Landing Fake?

• 110 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Was Today's Modular Mars Landing Fake?
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2018, 04:57:48 PM »
I've posted ominous information on a flat earth forum of all places. I'll be branded as a liar or looney and that's for the best.
<< Crap deleted >>
What's this "ominous information"? Are you predicting the end of the world or something?

Quote from: Shifter
No, looked pretty real to me.

I'm not saying its not real. But the location is a few hundred million kilometres away from where you think it is, that's all.
Still telling fairy stories! Where's your evidence? Oh yes, I forgot: your imaginary ASI told you so.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 05:00:57 PM by rabinoz »

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2018, 05:03:01 PM »
It is not reckless to post this on a flat earth forum filled only by a few dozen people, bumming around waiting for their refractory period to finish so they can go back to fapping

How old are you? 12 maybe 13?
This is just flat out fun!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2018, 05:07:39 PM »
It is not reckless to post this on a flat earth forum filled only by a few dozen people, bumming around waiting for their refractory period to finish so they can go back to fapping

How old are you? 12 maybe 13?

Physical body is 37 in your metric

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2018, 05:09:47 PM »
I've posted ominous information on a flat earth forum of all places. I'll be branded as a liar or looney and that's for the best. I haven't given away any future secrets that can be verified today to disrupt the continuum. Sure, Jim Bridenstine would be pissed that I revealed the plot but given I have posted this to a flat earth forum it's not like it's going to be taken seriously and investigated by proper authorities. I don't think old mate Jim is losing any sleep over what I'm revealing here

Also, given time is a tangible dimension, who is to say I shouldn't disseminate information? The reason for our existence at all is a paradox (if you are bound by the linear passage of time).

I find the overarching logic flawed.

On the one hand, you have concern for disseminating future event information as to temporal consequences. On the other hand, you feel it's responsible to do so here as, perhaps no one will notice.

So what is your aim? To be able to argue any and all points by simply revealing that you know the future? And if you do actually know the future, to win your arguments by revealing such and foisting temporal consequences?

All of which seems short sighted and not the manner by which someone with your power should go about wielding it. Seems reckless and for personal gain.  And, ironically, again, short sighted.

I have no personal gain in this. Reckless would be shouting this out to an audience of millions some of which could use it. For example, if Kaku was to find out his true significance later on, it could cause him come up with his workable theory much earlier than we are ready for. Or maybe he thinks its a load of BS and he never releases it. Or maybe a rival finds out and steals his work. It is not reckless to post this on a flat earth forum filled only by a few dozen people, bumming around waiting for their refractory period to finish so they can go back to fapping

I just emailed Kaku and linked this post in hopes to mess with the continuum. Probably land in his spam folder, but you never know.

I'm not saying its not real. But the location is a few hundred million kilometres away from where you think it is, that's all.

And your evidence is?

Well, as you are bound to a slow moving linear time, you will have to wait a few decades for such evidence

An easy out for pretty much any discussion. If that's what all of your arguments come down to, what's the point?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2018, 06:03:41 PM »
I've posted ominous information on a flat earth forum of all places. I'll be branded as a liar or looney and that's for the best. I haven't given away any future secrets that can be verified today to disrupt the continuum. Sure, Jim Bridenstine would be pissed that I revealed the plot but given I have posted this to a flat earth forum it's not like it's going to be taken seriously and investigated by proper authorities. I don't think old mate Jim is losing any sleep over what I'm revealing here

Also, given time is a tangible dimension, who is to say I shouldn't disseminate information? The reason for our existence at all is a paradox (if you are bound by the linear passage of time).

On the one hand, you have concern for disseminating future event information as to temporal consequences. On the other hand, you feel it's responsible to do so here as, perhaps no one will notice.

So what is your aim? To be able to argue any and all points by simply revealing that you know the future? And if you do actually know the future, to win your arguments by revealing such and foisting temporal consequences?

All of which seems short sighted and not the manner by which someone with your power should go about wielding it. Seems reckless and for personal gain.  And, ironically, again, short sighted.

I have no personal gain in this. Reckless would be shouting this out to an audience of millions some of which could use it. For example, if Kaku was to find out his true significance later on, it could cause him come up with his workable theory much earlier than we are ready for. Or maybe he thinks its a load of BS and he never releases it. Or maybe a rival finds out and steals his work. It is not reckless to post this on a flat earth forum filled only by a few dozen people, bumming around waiting for their refractory period to finish so they can go back to fapping

I just emailed Kaku and linked this post in hopes to mess with the continuum. Probably land in his spam folder, but you never know.

And your evidence is?

Well, as you are bound to a slow moving linear time, you will have to wait a few decades for such evidence

An easy out for pretty much any discussion. If that's what all of your arguments come down to, what's the point?

It should be made clear in a few decades....  ;)

Wow, that was a pretty easy way out!

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2018, 06:06:29 PM »

And your evidence is?

It should be made clear in a few decades....  ;)

Wow, that was a pretty easy way out!

Well played.  ;)

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2018, 11:28:39 PM »
One future event of significance I already have spilled the beans on in this forum is that Michio Kaku will be heralded as the Einstein of this century for his work on the theory of everything.

We have 'Newtons laws' which work in small scales
We have Einsteins 'General Relativity' which work within the scope of a 4D macro universe
We will Soon have 'Kakus knowledge', to which I will leave it to the man himself to explain when the time is right. Once his theories are successfully tested, the way in which we view our universe and our place and reason within it will alter the course of our development to much greater heights than you could fathom.

Looking forward to the enlightenment bestowed by Kakus knowledge. Interesting guy, early string theorist, among other theoretical notions.

But it still stands to reason:

A) You have no evidence to claim InSight being fake.
B) By revealing Kakus knowledge insights as to which we shall "view our universe and our place and reason within it will alter the course of our development to much greater heights" has put you squarely in the crosshairs of violating your underlying premise of not inducing temporal consequences. I imagine the 2040 elders are pissed at you for doing so.

If you indeed have the insight you claim, you're quite cavalier in your dissemination practices. I would fully expect one with your depth in future events as devined via ASI to be:

A) Tight lipped so as not to upset the continuum, around friends, family and neighbors
B) Not on a forum, peppering your belief system as it would seemingly upset the continuum
C) Lastly, throw me a bone and tell me who will win the American NFL super bowl this season

If I dont gleam information on every weeks winning lotto numbers, why would I bother with who wins some yankee football game. Find a better hobby. Watching a bunch of hairy, sweaty men, chasing a lump of cowhide around is ridiculous

He says she says......what really is the point of this thread?
As you can see from reading the comments the truth is an early victim as the subject, a mars lander, allows for any amount of misinformation and deception to be introduced. One might say provide evidence of your assertions about Jordan, but that would of course be pretty futile given the likley responses.

To prove the landing is real, would be difficult though far from impossible as it would require equipment capable of receiving signals from the lander. On the other hand if it were in Jordan people all over the Middle East must be picking up these new broadcasts. I imagine Hezbollah and others are right now planning a ‘Mars Attack’

« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2018, 01:54:31 AM »

To bore everyone to death?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2018, 02:06:48 AM »

Could be!

« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2018, 03:55:17 AM »
Whenever I read ASI, I’m out
Be gentle

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2018, 03:59:46 AM »
Shifter's trolling gets stale real fast.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2018, 04:03:46 AM »

I'm not trolling though

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2018, 04:14:14 AM »

I'm not trolling though
It's all you do. Your ASI is getting a bit stale. Time to invent another pretend prognosticator.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2018, 04:16:27 AM »
Trolling implies some level of dishonesty or deception. I am guilty of neither, so check mate  8)

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2018, 04:50:54 AM »
 ???
Trolling implies some level of dishonesty or deception. I am guilty of neither, so check mate  8)
Posts like the following either indicate "some level of dishonesty or deception" or that you're a total idiot. Take your pick!
Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community.
Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users.
It fits you to a Tee!
This latest attempt was another disastrous failure kept quite.
You can believe they are crap if you want. It's not what 'might' happen in the future though. It is what will happen in the future. Deal with it
I have put forward the ultimate base for my accusations. The ASI

The evidence of such is forthcoming if you can wait several decades.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 05:17:36 AM by rabinoz »

Crutchwater

• Stop Indoctrinating me!
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2018, 07:18:21 AM »

It's working
I will always be Here To Laugh At You.

« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2018, 09:09:34 AM »

It's working
Him and rab are the tag team of tedium.

« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2018, 10:27:21 AM »

It's working
Him and rab are the tag team of tedium.

Go on mr Crab say something interesting or inspirational.......hope it’s good. The little green jumpy thingy could do likewise, though I pretty much doubt that,.....but you never know.

JackBlack

« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2018, 12:50:19 PM »
I'm not trolling though
If you aren't trolling then you are more delusional than the FEers, or your ASI is lying to you.

Yes, like saying blatantly false information as if it was true. That is being dishonest.
So you are trolling, you just want to pretend you aren't.

Grow up.

P.S. trolling doesn't require that. It comes from the idea of trolling for fish.
It is where you bait people into attacking you. If you like you can pretend that is deception, in which case you have it.
You can state purely factual information in an intentionally provocative way to troll people, because you are baiting them into attacking you.

As your ASI is pure garbage, you are either a troll or delusional.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2018, 01:26:13 PM »
I'm not trolling though
If you aren't trolling then you are more delusional than the FEers, or your ASI is lying to you.

Yes, like saying blatantly false information as if it was true. That is being dishonest.

Grow up.

P.S. trolling doesn't require that. It comes from the idea of trolling for fish.
It is where you bait people into attacking you. If you like you can pretend that is deception, in which case you have it.
You can state purely factual information in an intentionally provocative way to troll people, because you are baiting them into attacking you.

So if the truth is that the Mars Rover was lost and the one we are seeing is actually here on Earth, how does one get the information across without 'trolling?' Of course it's provocative because it's against the status quo and propaganda we have all been fed. But if it's the truth and you believe it and you say why you believe it, how the F is that trolling?

In fact, according to you everyone with an opinion is a troll to some extent. If I say publicly (in this so called 'free speech world) that I think abortion is abhorrent - there is going to be some people offended by this so that means for daring to speak my mind I am trolling. People like you want to stifle free speech and anyone who doesn't agree with you must be a 'troll'. What a f'ed up mind set

Know your place

JackBlack

« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2018, 02:11:36 PM »
So if the truth is that the Mars Rover was lost and the one we are seeing is actually here on Earth
There is absolutely no reason to think that is the truth.
Your past actions have shown you are not connected to any super intelligence as you have repeatedly made very simple errors.

how does one get the information across without 'trolling?'
By providing a justification for it.

In fact, according to you everyone with an opinion is a troll to some extent.
No it isn't.
You spout crap and back it up with delusional nonsense. That is trolling.
If you stated an opinion and then backed it up with even at attempt at a rational argument, or if you made it clear that it is merely your opinion, then it wouldn't be trolling.

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2018, 12:24:53 PM »
The Mars Rover wasn't lost. The NASA team aren't being deceived. I'm more interested in how Flat Earth people explain these facts.

« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2018, 12:29:55 PM »
I'm not trolling though

Grow up.

So if the truth is that the Mars Rover was lost and the one we are seeing is actually here on Earth, how does one get the information across without 'trolling?' Of course it's provocative because it's against the status quo and propaganda we have all been fed. But if it's the truth and you believe it and you say why you believe it, how the F is that trolling?

In fact, according to you everyone with an opinion is a troll to some extent. If I say publicly (in this so called 'free speech world) that I think abortion is abhorrent - there is going to be some people offended by this so that means for daring to speak my mind I am trolling. People like you want to stifle free speech and anyone who doesn't agree with you must be a 'troll'. What a f'ed up mind set

If this were a court of law each side would be asked to provide evidence.
You being the more intelligent and the accuser, it should be you to start. Over to you.....

Ps.
The part about you being more intelligent is based on your claims rather than on any actual factual evidence, just thought I’d mention that for the record.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2018, 12:34:25 PM »
The Mars Rover wasn't lost. The NASA team aren't being deceived. I'm more interested in how Flat Earth people explain these facts.

Why does one need to believe in a Flat Earth if they believe the Rover was lost and what we are seeing is here on Earth?

Know your place

« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2018, 01:22:39 PM »
Shifter: They're mutually exclusive, I agree. You've said that you don't believe in FE though, so my question is directed at those who do, since your reasons for not believing that the module landed on Mars appear to be predicated on your being from the future.

« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2018, 01:46:21 PM »
It’s funny when people are confronted with difficult to answer questions or to a situation that may reveal something, they go into avoidance mode.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2018, 01:48:37 PM »
It’s funny when people are confronted with difficult to answer questions or to a situation that may reveal something, they go into avoidance mode.

I'm not avoiding anything

I have said before the evidence will present itself in a few decades. Until such time you can take what I say or leave it. I really dont care either way

Know your place

« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2018, 01:58:40 PM »

I have said before the evidence will present itself in a few decades. Until such time you can take what I say or leave it. I really dont care either way

....and that’s not avoiding...LOL

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #58 on: November 29, 2018, 01:59:45 PM »

....and that’s not avoiding...LOL

No it's not. It is what it is and I am upfront about it.

Know your place

« Reply #59 on: November 29, 2018, 02:00:04 PM »

PS.

Can I quote yon on that one.....LOL^2